Female Officer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kisses her. "I love you too, Sarah. More than anything in the world." The two of them cuddle in the bed together for the next half an hour before Sarah has to leave. She gives him a kiss on the lips as he exits and she gets herself ready. He always leaves early to give her some time. Alan goes home a very happy boy, despite all the shitstorm that happened earlier. One could hardly tell that one of his classmate died, even if that classmate was someone he didn't care about so much. He had no feeling of pity for Henderson's doom. That bastard had it coming for him, after trying to rape and murder Sarah in one go.

When he gets back home, his father is waiting for him with his mother. "Are you okay? We heard that one of your classmates was killed today," his dad asks. He didn't tell them yet that the guy who died is the one who bullied him and stole his first girlfriend. That is why they are so surprised by how he is so unaffected by the shocking death. He figures he has to tell them now if he doesn't want them to keep on asking more questions about the event.

"It was the guy who bullied me and took Andrea away. He also tried to rape and attempted to murder Sarah, so I say that he got it coming for him," Alan tells them. "Frankly, after Sarah told me what he tried to do, I'm very glad she shot him, since she could have died if she didn't." He then goes to his own bedroom, leaving his parents standing there, stunned.

.....

Ten years later

Sarah wakes up feeling blissful. She has recently been promoted to a Major and life has been wonderful. She looks over at her husband Alan who is sleeping so peacefully next to her that she doesn't want to wake him up yet. The beautiful woman leans over to plant a gentle kiss on his eyebrow before getting up. Most days he is the one doing the cooking but sometimes she fucks him a little too hard, occasionally forgetting how much stronger than her husband she is. On these days he would go to sleep a very exhausted man and be unable to move around much in the morning.

She makes the pancakes herself and suddenly hears some footsteps. The hot officer looks in the hallway and smiles. Her adorable 5 years old son Henry is stumbling through and she walks over to pick him up. "Hey, kiddo," she says to him. "Did you get any ideas about what you want for your birthday yet?" It is in six days now and she is waiting to see if he wants anything special. If he doesn't then she can choose something. Otherwise she is going to wait until the day before. She loves her son and her husband more than anything in the world. Nothing will take her family away from her.

"I already know," the boy says to her and she smiles. "I want a baby sister." At this point, Sarah smiles even more. Her dear son just helped her get laid by his dad again, unknowingly of course. It is still quite ironic though. She kisses him on the forehead and places him on a chair, ruffling his hair affectionately as she goes back to making pancakes for them. She has never been happier than the day she was when she found out about her pregnancy. It was the best day of her and Alan's life. Their parents were all delighted too to have a cute grandchild.

Her husband now enters the living room and bends down to kiss their son. "Any thoughts on what you want for your birthday yet?" he asks gently. Alan panicked when he first found out that his wife's pregnant, since he was only 23 and not yet ready. In truth he wanted to wait but his wife secretly got her contraceptive implants removed, without telling him and here they are. It turned out well though since now he is a father to the best son could ever hope for. He couldn't feel any prouder. Alan turns to look at his wife "Maybe a sensory balls? I read that they are good for child development. He's already a smart kid but why not?"

Sarah grins mischievously. The female major has a shit eating smirk on her face and her husband immediately goes on red alert mode. "I want a baby sister dad," Alan hears his son saying. At this point Sarah has already walked around the table and taken hold of Henry's hand, before leading him back into his room and telling him to fill in a new coloring book and practice his spelling. Then she returns to the living room where her weak kneed husband is still standing, gulping in his own adorably nervous way.

"Honey, wait a second," he says when she grabs his balls and squeezes them. "I'm still a bit sore down there after you drained me last night." He protests as much as he could but she ignores him and uses her other hand to take his wrist and lead him towards their room. They quickly enter it, with her shoving him through the door. "I need to get to work soon" Alan tries to save his raw penis once more as she locks the door and yanks his pajamas down. It is of no use. Once she's determined to take his cock, she will do it, and nothing he says will be enough to change her mind.

"Shut the fuck up, darling. You still don't get it after ten years. All you should do is lie still and let me have my way with you," Sarah tells him. She rips off her booty shorts, revealing a large bush. The woman holds her younger husband down, gripping his wrists. Her hairy cunt descends, swallowing Alan's manhood. "Yes, that's it." She begins to bounce up and down on his prick. Her vagina squeezes him right as Sarah is riding her husband.

"Please stop, honey. I'm not so sure that having another child right now is a good idea," he says, trying to push his wife off but failing. She has always been and is still stronger than him. "No, baby. I'm begging you. Stop," he begs his wife as she carries on fucking him. Her hips are a blur and he can feel how her ass slap against his balls just as well as he felt it the first time she pounded him so many years ago. His dick is now surrendering, firing strands of cum in her pussy. He sobs slightly, his orgasm being painful after already being milked before last night.

"You will never stop being mine, baby. Just remember that. Until the end of our lives, I am going to do whatever I want with your cock," Sarah tells him with a kiss and they get dressed. "Now come with me, so we can have breakfast together with our son." He nods and follows her outside. They went to get Henry together and sit down at the table to have their breakfast as a family. Alan soon forgets about how his wife just violated him and goes to dote on his son like he always does.

Sarah watches the two of them fondly. She can still remember how shocked he was when she told him she lied about her contraceptive implant. He was so stunned to find out that she had it removed that he barely registered the pregnancy part. But she managed to get him to forgive her for it and they are a complete family now, and will always be, forever.

The End.

12