All Comments on 'Femboy High Ch. 01'

by IllyHymen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
IrvingParkeIrvingParkeover 1 year ago

Three different fields just for each level of lacrosse? Geez, this school must have a massive campus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

that was really good, can't wait for the next part. :)

AlexBaileyAlexBaileyover 1 year ago

I went to high school in a female cheerleader uniform once, it's still an all-time favorite memory. I was, and still am a cross dresser who does not identify as female... Lol. Okay, this is going to be a fun series... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just wanted to say, reading this didn't feel like reading fap fiction, it felt like reading an actual novel. There were no awkward non sequiturs or overly technical physical descriptions the instant a character is introduced, descriptions came up naturally during the flow. The story moved between present and past or jumping from thought to thought without feeling confused. You have a real talent.

That said, I hope I get to read about Alex being treated like a princess and then having his prostate flattened in a coming chapter :P

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really well written. I agree that it reads like an actual novel... very 'Catcher in the Rye' feel to it - In candor and in overall style. Excellent work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIllyHymen@IllyHymen
296 Followers
Illy Hymen is the author of The Little Goblin Girl and The Storm Mage, both of which are currently available on Amazon. She works professionally as a ghostwriter and editor when guys aren't paying her to beat them up. https://www.amazon.com/Illy-Hymen/e/B07MHWP434 She has wr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES