Femdom : A succubus named Sofia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded slowly. "Yes Sofia."

She trailed her hands from his shoulders, across his chest, and down to the hem of his simple white t-shirt, then she tugged one side of the material upwards to reveal his left nipple.

Her first touch was a gentle bite that sent shock waves down to his groin. The second was a wet kiss. Her strong tongue pressed his hard nipple into his chest, and he felt that delicious high-voltage feeling. As she ground his nipple back and forth he could feel his power to resist her ebbing away, and in less than a minute he was desperate for her to take him to bed.

He spoke her name, but she immediately put a finger to his lips.

"Let's get to know each other better," she mocked, then slid her wet tongue across to his other nipple.

Soon his whole body was tingling with a desperation to have her mount him again, but still she made him wait.

Slowly, she trailed her strong tongue down his tummy, pulling his jeans and underpants down to his feet as she knelt before him. His rigid cock sprung upwards, hot and fat before her.

Now she looked up at him, her deep, dark eyes glinting as she angled his cock towards her face, and formed her mouth into a slutty, wet 'o'.

He watched and groaned audibly as she slipped her hot, wet mouth loosely around the purple bell-end of his cock, then sank him into her throat. She seemed to take his full length effortlessly, and didn't gag at all as the head of his cock came to rest in the tight confine of her throat. Then, still looking at him devilishly, she began to bob her head back and forth, fucking her own loose, wet mouth and tight throat with his rigid cock. He groaned again and steadied himself my clutching at her hair, but he could not interrupt her rhythm, and soon he reached his edge, desperate to be hurled over it.

"Stop!" he panted, but Sofia just smiled around his cock, and continued her assault. Still his passion grew, higher and higher he climbed, ever more intense, expanding and contracting at the same time, bringing him to his tip toes. He clutched brutally at her long hair, millimeters short of his edge.

"Sofia!" he cried out, his whole body sweating, his mind a mush.

She stopped at last, his cock finally at rest again with his swollen bell-end squeezed into her throat.

She gave him those eyes again - the ones that mocked at 'let's get to know each other better', then somehow slipped her long, strong tongue out of her mouth below his shaft. It gently circled one of his balls and then the other, then the first again more firmly, chasing his testes around in circular motions, bullying them out of the way to press into his groin. He gasped, over and over again at this new sensation, still tantalisingly close to his tipping point, yet never quite reaching his goal.

"God Sofia!" he cried out, desperate for her to throw him onto the bed and suck the cum from his balls with her magnificent pussy, "Fuck me please!"

She smiled again, toying with his fragility. Her strong tongue ceased its torment of his balls and slipped firmly across his perineum, touching his anus just once, and causing him to yelp, that feeling of high voltage concentrated into the union of her tongue and his ass.

"Please Sofia! Please!..."

All of a sudden she let his throbbing cock slip out of her throat and mouth. It sprang up and slapped him on his tummy, then she stood, held him firmly by his aching erection, and led him into the bedroom.

"I think we know each other quite well enough now!" she said as she maneuvered him onto the bed by his cock.

"Yes Sofia," he admitted, exhausted.

She mounted him, his shaft slipping into her hot, wet tunnel effortlessly, and began to grind her crotch onto his pelvic bone. She gyrated her hips, pulling his erection in all directions before settling into a steady back and forth motion.

His excitement rose to the point of no return within seconds, and he gasped a cautionary "I'm cumming!"

The look of determined concentration immediately evaporated from her face. "Not yet, you're not!" she giggled.

She was right. Charlie's passion climbed over his point of no return and beyond, yet still he did not cum. He moaned and writhed uncontrollably below her, his passion beyond anything he had ever experienced before. He tried to throw her off him so that he could force her into the missionary position and pummel her glorious pussy until he erupted inside her, but try as he might, it seemed impossible for him to shift her.

She laughed at his anguish, and rode him long and hard, pounding him with her pussy until, finally, she came on him, her eyes closed, her mouth open, her muscles taut and trembling. Then, only then, could Charlie finally crest his climax and erupt inside her, his hips lifting her from the bed, his semen gushing from him in a pulsing flood through his distended urethra. Then came that euphoric feeling of his very life being sucked out through his cock, being stolen from him by this magnificent woman. He groaned and clenched until the suctioning finally stopped, and he collapsed back onto the bed.

Sofia remained rigid, savouring the ecstatic feeling of sucking out a man's vigour, the victory perpetuating her sustained orgasm for as long as it could before she too collapsed onto him, panting.

A long time passed in which Charlie wanted to speak, but somehow needed to be quiet. He waited until her breathing steadied and her aftershocks ceased.

"You ARE a Succubus," he said.

Sofia chuckled. "Yes my dear Charles, I AM a Succubus," she sang.

At that point, a hundred questions filled his head, but one pressed him so much more than the others... "Can we do it again?"

Sofia laughed a joyous laugh, throwing her head back in delight. Her eyes were wet and her smile was broad on her pretty face when she brought it back to look at him. She looked even more beautiful than ever.

"Are you sure?" she teased.

"More than ever!" he responded, and at that moment he realised that he had never wanted sex more in his entire life.

"What day is it?" she asked.

"Err... Friday," he answered, not quite sure of the relevance.

"It'll take you a few hours to recover when we've done it once," she began, "but if we do it twice it'll take you all weekend. Can you spare the time?"

Charlie believed her enough now to consider that this was probably true, but he didn't bother to try to recall his plans for the weekend. "I want to do it!" he admitted wholeheartedly.

Sofia smiled, and instantly Charlie felt his wilting cock stiffen in her wet hole, and the high-voltage euphoria begin to fill his body.

He groaned and laid his head back on the pillow while Sofia placed the palms of her hands on his nipples, and rubbed them softly.

Within moments she was rocking back and forth on his erection, impaled completely and grinding herself into his pelvic bone. She smiled down at him as though she was delighted with him somehow, and he smiled back, cupped her swinging breasts with his hands, and felt her lovely hard nipples digging into him.

She rode him slowly, less urgent than last time, as though she was able to enjoy herself more without the initial compulsion to cum as quickly as possible. Eventually though she was riding him with all the fervour of before, pleasuring herself on his solid cock.

He reached and surpassed his edge but could not cum, and when the point came where he thought he might go insane, she carried him past that too. Onward and onward she took him, riding him long and hard until he was moaning continuously and lost to the world.

"I'll have to go as soon as we're finished," she panted at him.

He barely comprehended the statement.

"Why?" he asked. Already he wanted her to fuck him a third time.

"I just do," she said, the plain statement loaded with sorrow, "but I'll come back as soon as I can."

He wanted to object, wanted her to stay and be his, but the urgency to cum consumed him now, and he couldn't challenge her.

Moments later she arched her back and screamed aloud, convulsed violently and came hard. At that moment he was allowed his own orgasm, which surged through his body like nothing he had ever known. He cried aloud and convulsed violently as she seemed to draw from him more than ever before, sucking the very life from him. She dragged it from him, like that magician with the silk scarf, sucking through his cock and into her hungry pussy, pulling it from every inch of his body, causing him to tremble internally all over. Soon he felt weak and drained like never before, his energy and drive gone, emptiness in its place. Emptiness and exhaustion. Emptiness and lust... lust for more... he opened his eyes but she was gone.

----------

Sofia visited Charlie many times over the next few weeks. On most days they would make love only once, but on Fridays they would do it twice. The second orgasm would exhaust him, mentally and physically, but would leave him with such a craving for more that it was all he could think about for the rest of the weekend. He would eat and drink and try to nurse himself back to health before his working week started again, but his mind wanted nothing but more sex with Sofia. He masturbated dozens of times, but no orgasm even came close to sating his desire for Sofia.

It was only after their first session on the fourth Friday that Charlie eventually let his curiosity overcome his carnal desire for the joys of the second orgasm.

She was still mounted upon him, his spent cock in her hot pussy, their hands on each other's chests, her beautiful face looking down, expectantly upon him.

"Why don't you have wings?" he said, suddenly.

Sofia wanted her second feed, but there was something quite lovely about the man she sat astride - his cute looks, his polite manner, his taste, and besides, it was becoming necessary for him to have some answers. She cautiously engaged in the conversation.

"Haven't you done any research yet?" she asked in a tone of mock disappointment.

"It's all Bullshit - the Internet, it's all full of stories and contradictions. How can I ever tell fact from fantasy?"

Sofia smiled.

"It's supposed to be like that. For every fact that someone posts, we post a hundred lies. We'll never remove our existence from human memory, but we can bury the facts with enough... bullshit.

"Don't you want to make love again?... it is Friday."

She grated her hips on him and stiffened his cock again for him.

"Sofia!" he objected, "I need to know!... I need to know because I'm..."

He paused, aware of how ridiculous this was going to sound.

"I'm falling in love with you."

Sofia exhaled softly and joyfully. She took his hands from her firm breasts and laid down upon him, her head beside his.

"We can fall in love," she said, softly, "but I can't be true to you, you'll never be enough for me."

"Why not?" he questioned, incredulously.

"I need to feed twice every night."

"You sleep with other men?"

"All my life. It's how we live."

Charlie turned his head away from her, and they lay in silence for a while. Eventually Sofia raised her head so that she could whisper in his ear.

"If it makes you feel any better," she whispered, "you were chosen for me, and I think she made the right choice."

"What is that supposed to mean?" he asked. His tone was cold, but his curiosity was piqued.

"Your friend Karolina, the one you have puppy-dog eyes for... she's the head of my..."

"Karolina is a succubus?" he blurted in disbelief, finally turning now to look Sofia in the eye again.

"She's the matriarch of my fraternitas. She chose you for me," she said.

She looked amused. These facts were nothing special in her world, but it excited her to divulge them to her chosen one.

They looked into each other's eyes for a moment, while Sofia gauged Charlie's acceptance, and Charlie tried to make sense of the world, then a wicked thought came into Sofia's mind.

"If it bothers you that I have to sleep with other men, perhaps it would balance the scales a little bit if I asked Karolina to sleep with you from time to time?"

He lay beneath her in disbelief, but his cock stiffened further of its own volition. Sofia smiled and gyrated her hips on him gently.

"Why don't you close your eyes and pretend I'm Karolina?" she giggled, "I'll show you my wings next time?"

Charlie looked at her pretty, slender face, her dark, sultry eyes and lovely smiling lips. He didn't want Karolina more than Sofia, but somehow he was too tired to resist any more. He closed his eyes while Sofia quickened her pace, and delved into his library of fantasies to extract the one where Karolina ties him to a bed and uses him to impregnate herself.

His memory of Sofia leaving that night was vague, but the desperation for her to come back for a third session was almost palpable.

----------

Sofia returned on the Monday evening. He was already in bed, naked and waiting for her. She slipped into the bed beside him and lay with her hand on his chest.

"Do you really feed off men?" he asked. He could feel the high voltage where her soft skin touched his, and he knew that it wouldn't be long before she made him think only of sex.

Sofia toyed with him; "I can feel you trying to resist me," she said with a smile, "Am I going to have to treat you to some foreplay?"

He remembered how, last time she had treated him to foreplay, he had almost lost his mind, and the thought of it made him betray his weakness by exhaling in anticipation.

"Please, Sofia, I need to know these things," he said, aware of the pleading sound of his voice.

Sofia slid away from his body to lie separately by his side. She propped her head on her arm and observed the look of vulnerability on his face. She could fuck him and leave if she wanted, but he was already too special for that.

"Succubi are not fiends... we need partnership just like men do. The Electi - the 'chosen ones' - are selected by the matriarch of each fraternitas to give us love. We don't have to stay with our Electi... we could chose another Succubus, but having a male partner traditionally makes it easier to live in the open. We are allowed to choose women nowadays too, and therefore other Succubi, but it's more convenient to have a partner one can feed from."

He still only half believed what Sofia said - it was surely madness to believe such mythical nonsense, but how could he not believe her either? There was no doubt that she held some sort of mystic power over him.

"So why me?" he asked, "Why did Karolina choose me?"

Sofia smiled at him broadly.

"Because you're lovely to look at, and funny, and cute, and shall we fuck?"

She was lovely to look at, and funny, and cute too. He held her face in his hands and kissed her passionately, and let the high voltage melt them together.

----------

A few days later, they lay beside one another in his bed, distanced by long centimeters.

"Who else do you sleep with?" he asked.

He understood her need for sustenance, but he could not help but let the cords of jealousy tangle about him.

She lay curled up on her side, watching the way his lips and jaw moved as he spoke, and the way that his jealous angst tightened his eyes.

"My fraternitas has Vasa Vitae," she said, "...those are the men who leave their windows open even on the coldest nights, so that we can feed them lust and take their vitality."

He stared at the ceiling.

"How many?"

"My fraternitas has sixty-three..."

"How many other men do you sleep with?" he interrupted.

Sofia had been told that it was usual for electi to be covetous, but the way he put his need to possess her over her own need for sustenance caused her a brief flash of anger. She could hold him by the balls right now if she wanted, and stiffen him until his greedy thoughts were gone, replaced only by lust for her, but she remembered the words of her matriarch, Karolina - 'Consider it a compliment that they lust for you before you even touch them - that they are yours before you make them so. And remember that they are only Men.'

She answered truthfully, though she knew that he would not like the answer. "Any of the sixty-three," she said, softly, "or any of the Beatus."

He turned to face her but could not bring himself to ask the question in case he did not like the answer.

"Can we please not make love tonight?" he asked.

She gave him a doleful smile.

"Of course."

"Go if you need to."

"No," she said, closing her her eyes as though to sleep, "I'd rather go hungry tonight."

----------

She did not visit him again that mid-week, but instead left him to desire her from Monday through to Friday. When she joined him again on that Friday evening, she pushed him to the wall and sucked him hard to build his lust. He had missed her so much, and was so happy that she had returned, that he did not resist her, and soon he was happily intoxicated with unsated lust, holding her hair and begging for her to fuck him.

She took him to bed, held his ankles above his head, and fucked him slowly in the Amazon position, prolonging his fervour, exhausting him physically and mentally until, at last, her passion overtook her and she brought them both to an orgasm that overwhelmed them.

They remained in position, she above him, still holding his ankles aloft, naked and sweating, panting in time, the electric tingle still teasing their joined bodies.

Sleep might have taken them if not for the upright position and the passion that was already growing inside them again. He looked up at her as she squatted on his stiffening dick. No woman could have held him like that for so long, he thought, only someone who was built to fuck the vitality out of a man could have such sexual stamina.

"Will you stay with me after the next time?" he asked.

She looked down on him and cooly blew a strand of hair from her face.

"I can't," she said, solemnly.

"Why not?"

"There are rules."

"Not in my bedroom," he said, "Not in my home."

She lifted her hips so that his rigid cock sprung down onto his chest, accompanied by a huge squelch of cum, then she let his legs down and sat, cross legged on the foot of his bed.

"You know you quickly want me MORE after we've made love than before?" she asked.

"Yes... always."

"And that desire is even more intense after the second session?"

"Yes, wonderfully so!"

He sat up, cross-legged too, and took her hands in his so that their lust could rise again.

"Well, it's the same for me. I want you more each time. After the second time I have to leave you immediately - before the third lust takes me."

"But why? wouldn't the third time be even better?"

"Immeasurably so," she admitted, "When I take you once, I take the reserves of your vitality and you're fit again in no time. When I take you again, I take about a third of what you need... that's why it takes you all weekend to recover. Now imagine if I took you a third time... you would be almost completely drained - I'd have to nurse you back to health for about a week."

He weighed the pro's and con's in his mind, and already imagined sacrificing a week's holiday for the experience of a third session.

"But there's a bigger problem than that..." she continued.

They were close together now, somehow having inched towards each other during the course of the conversation, their hands still locked. She kissed him softly on the lips, and his mouth trailed to her neck where he gently pecked her soft, pale skin. Their lust rose quickly.

"The lust we feel after our third session would be greater than ever - as multiplied as the second is from the first. It's hard to leave you after we have made love the second time my darling - but it would be impossible after a third. I would need you too much, we would fuck again... and no man can ever survive a fourth session."