Femdom : A succubus named Sofia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately he wondered what a young, inexperienced succubus' tingle would feel like.

"That might be nice!" he exclaimed, unable to hide his excitement.

"Oh, you'd like that would you?" Sofia laughed, "You'd like a young succubus to suck out your vigour?"

He smiled back at her, and wished with all his heart that he could kiss her.

"She'd have to join the back of the queue," Sofia said, "Karolina and Rachel have done us a big favour, and they're both going to want some fun in return."

He thought of Rachel fucking him in her latex suit, and Karolina fucking him in her wedding dress. He imagined all three of them taking one feed each, and a fourth succubus nursing him back to health afterwards.

"Anyway," Sofia snapped him from his fantasy, "Would you want me to be a matriarch and send you to the Custodia?... does the idea of cupiditas-on-tap excite you that much?"

"Why would I have to go to the Custodia?" he asked, confused, "Karolina's husband isn't there..."

"No, he's not, but Karolina's husband is not her electi... he's just her husband. When you become a matriarch your electi moves into the Custodia... that's the rule... it's an ancient kind of insurance policy for the house... nobody rebels when the electi they love lives under the nose of the Alpha.

He mulled-over the concept of retiring to the Custodia, as he had already done a hundred times before, and came to no different conclusion.

"Not a chance," he said softly, "I want us to live together in the world until we're old and grey, and die on the same day."