Femdom : A succubus named Sofia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His lips reunited with hers and they kissed passionately, his hand on her tit, her hand wrapped around his engorged shaft.

"I want you to drain me like that." He said.

"I want to do it too... all Succubi do, but it's against the law. Only the Beatus get to experience the third feed, and I don't rank high enough to enjoy that sort of meal."

She pushed him backwards then tugged his legs so that he lay flat on the bed, then she held his cock upright and mounted him.

"Tell me about the Beatus," he said.

She put a finger to his lips and began to ride his erection, and soon all questions were forgotten.

----------

On the following Monday, they lay side by side on his bed, feeling the warmth of each others' bodies, but still untouching.

"The Beatus are the blessed ones," she volunteered, "They live mostly in the Custodia in London where they are fed and nursed, and live long lives in an almost perpetual state of bliss. They nourish our young Succubbi, and there, and only there, can Matriarchs take a 'cupiditas' - a third feed."

Sofia's voice clearly showed the excitement she felt about a third feed, and the lust caused her to reflexively reach out and touch his hip, inches from his rigid cock. He sighed at her touch.

"Why London?" he asked. He had many more relevant questions, but that one just seemed to pop out first.

"The British have themselves to blame for that!" she laughed, "We used to live in smaller groups around the world, disconnected in terms of rules and structure, with different cloaks of folklore, and different moral codes, but the infrastructure of the British Empire connected us globally - made it easy to move around, easy to meet and share, helped us to form our modern society. They also started the Industrial Revolution, when men shunned nature in favour of the machine. They became blind to us as their eyes saw only what was logical to see, and peasants left the land in droves to work in the cities. We flourished there, in the dark and over-populated cities, where human morality was so cursory that people could disappear without much question.

"But as altruists reformed morality in Britain, so it reformed amongst the Succubi too. We are not the beasts of the eighteenth century any more - we have high morals, law and order."

"So why do you keep men in the Custodia?" he asked.

She smiled broadly, amused by his misconception.

"We don't exactly keep them - they choose to join, choose to exchange their lives of toil for a life of perpetual bliss. But money talks, and only the rich can afford it. Take Karolina's new husband for example, in a few months he will sell a significant portion of his business and appear to go off to 'travel the world'. At the Custodia, he will live a life without worry, without the burdens of his old life. The matriarchs and the young will drain him as often as he likes, Karolina will enjoy her cupiditas, and other succubi will nurse him back to health."

"Do you HAVE to move to the Custodia to experience a third feed?" he asked, the prospect of that elusive pleasure suddenly seeming tangible again.

She shuddered with excitement and curled her body into his side.

"Would you like me to take a cupiditas from you?" she asked, rhetorically. She slipped her hand from his hip and onto his throbbing cock, holding it softly and stroking his length.

"Oh yes, Sofia!" he groaned.

"I want it too!", she teased, "but it's illegal outside of the Custodia."

"Can't we break the law?"

His cock felt as though it had never been stiffer in his life as Sofia continued her slow, soft hand job. The sensation would have been enough to make him cum within seconds, but Sofia held him from his orgasm.

"I want to do it... I want that cupiditas... maybe I'll do it to you tonight..."

She let go of his cock while she climbed on top of him, then held him again so that she could slip him into her hungry pussy.

"I want you to do it!" he earnestly insisted.

She put her finger to his lips, and rode him hard and fast, but as soon as they were replete, she solemnly dismounted him to leave.

She kissed him softly on his lips.

"One day I'll be a matriarch and I'll take you to the Custodia, if that's what you want," she said, then she was gone.

----------

In the months that followed, Charlie and Sofia grew ever closer. She visited him in the evenings, and slowly they learned how to stop passion from getting the better of them all of the time.

She fed, of course, twice a night, and Charlie never really shook the green-eyed monster of jealousy from his shoulders, but he knew that draining other men was a necessary evil, and was comforted by the absolute belief that he was the only one that Sofia loved. At weekends, though he was exhausted, they socialised with his friends and even some of hers, shopped, dined, walked... and life began to feel 'normal' for them.

They spoke often about the fantasy of a cupiditas, but it remained just that - a fantasy to enrich their love making. She told him that she would orgasm harder than ever as she drained him right down to his final drops of vitality, robbing him of his vigour to satisfy her selfish greed, and he came hard, when she let him, at the delicious thought.

Then, one evening, Sofia told Charlie that she had found a way to make it happen.

"Karolina has agreed to help us have a third feed," she declared as they lay, side by side, before the first session of their night.

"What?" he questioned, "How can we do it if it's illegal?" He asked.

"Karolina is no angel," she answered excitedly, "she'll help us make it happen. But you need to book a week off work first. And there's something else... you'll see her true form - you have to be prepared for it."

"Is it going to be scary?" he asked glibly, scarcely believing after all this time that the true form of a Succubus would be formidable at all."

She wrapped her fingers around his shaft, stiffening him in an instant. "You'll see," she said, "I'll show MY true form right now."

Suddenly a nervous knot tied itself in Charlie's throat. He had wanted to see her true form since he first realised that she really was a Succubus, but now that there was a real prospect of it, he felt a little intimidated.

She climbed on top of him, sandwiching his rigid cock between his tummy and her hot pussy, her lips spreading to engulf him.

"Are you ready?" she asked, nervously. She was told that all men would want to see her true form sooner or later, but that the result was not always good. Some men, no matter how much in love a succubus thought they were, would be unable to cope with the sight.

He took a deep breath as he answered, simply, sombrely and sincerely, "Yes."

It only took an instant for her form to change. There was no thunder clap or demonic illumination, but the light grew dim below her as her sharp shoulder blades extended into bat-like wings of crimson skin stretched between pink fingers. They almost filled the room wall-to-wall.

Her eyes remained deep and black, but her pupils dilated massively. Upon her head, curled horns grew from the top of her forehead, not grey and ridged like a goat's, but smooth and purple, exquisitely decorated with symbols that looked tribal.

Her mouth parted slightly as her canine teeth extended into fangs about half an inch long, just as her fingernails underwent a similar transformation from little flat-ended plates to pointed, inch-long talons. At the base of her spine, her prominent coccyx grew into a meter-long tail with a bulbous end. She immediately flicked it so that it whipped around her waist and came to rest across her hip, its fat tip close to the head of his own cock. The tail itself was smooth skinned and pale like the rest of her body, but the tip was crimson like her wings, bulging and about one and a half times the diameter of his not-unsubstantial cock. Suddenly he felt a little emasculated.

Charlie looked, in awe, at the new shape of his lover. She was still his beautiful Sofia, still the same pretty face and dark, alluring eyes, same slender neck, same full breasts, dark pink areola and jutting nipples, but the additions that had appeared so swiftly were momentarily horrifying, particularly those crimson wings that cast him in shadow. He caught his breath as his body stiffened and he perceived every hair on his body standing on end. She sensed his tension.

"Do I appal you?" she asked, unready for the answer that might break her heart.

"No," he said, forcing the word through a tightly knotted throat.

It was the truth. Her new body did not revolt him. The transformation had been shocking, but the result, though intimidating, was not at all disgusting.

He lifted his hands to cup her breasts and noticed that they were firmer, muscular somehow.

"You are magnificent!" he declared.

She beamed a broad, fangy smile of relief, and her dark eyes twinkled in her shadow. Then she folded her red wings behind her back, the draft of their movement was strong across his sweaty face.

He admired her for a moment longer, scrutinising, unashamedly, every inch of perceivable change.

"Why do you have fangs?" he asked, eventually.

She leant forward, crushing her breasts into his open palms.

"For the same reason as you do," she answered, "because we used to kill meat."

She put her mouth to his neck, just below his ear, and scraped her pointed canines across his skin. The sensation of peril sent a shiver through his body.

"And now?" he asked, quietly.

She smiled and bit him lightly, then straightened herself above him. She placed her hands on his chest, the sharp tips of her talons pricking his skin, and rocked her slick pussy back and forth along his shaft. "Now we have a different diet."

She kept her form while she fucked him that night, and joyfully pirouetted on the floor afterwards to show him her splendour.

----------

The date for their cupiditas was set, and the couple talked about it excitedly for weeks while they waited for the day to arrive. Whenever he came during those weeks of waiting, she would tell him how she was going to devour him on their 'date', how she would suck him almost dry, and how the act would make them both want her to take the rest. He came harder than ever at the thought of succumbing to her completely.

Finally, one Friday evening, Sofia and Karolina stood before him as he perched on the foot of his bed. Sofia, with her raven hair and dark eyes, wore a short black dress, whilst the blonde, blue eyed Karolina's dressed in white. He wondered if Sofia had shared his shameful obsession about Karolina in her wedding dress. They were both astonishingly beautiful, he thought, and yet polar opposites in terms of looks. They reminded him of the euphoria and peril that tonight promised to bring.

With an outstretched arm each, they invited him to stand, and the trio kissed passionately. The electric tingle was not doubled by the touch of two Succubi at once, but Charlie could definitely detect that the energy from Karolina was different from that of Sofia. It was more complex, gravelly, less sweet, and like swimming in a mile-deep ocean.

He watched in awe as the girls snogged passionately, then, in unison, they kissed either side of his neck.

He was erect long before they had stripped him of his clothes and pushed him backwards onto the bed, and now he lay naked below them with his heavy cock throbbing. Karolina looked down at him and bit her lip theatrically. "Maybe I can help you with one of the feeds?" she joked.

Sofia, hungry for the experience of feeding three times from the same man, responded politely to the matriarch of her order, "I'd be honoured if you would take just a taste."

It was Karolina who undressed first, slipping down the golden zip of her white dress and allowing it to fall around her feet. Her skin was flawless and slightly bronze against the stark white of her lace bra and knickers. He admired her as she deftly removed those undergarments, and stood naked and proud before him. Her breasts were large - more globe-shaped than Sofia's, with pale areola and short, hard nipples. Her waist was delicately curved down to her soft hips, and between them, her mound was completely bare. The gap between her thighs was broad, and her labia minora were long and clearly visible without her having to spread her legs. He lewdly imagined that years of draining cocks twice every night might have broadened her girth, and distended her lips, and he suddenly longed to know what it felt like to be in her seasoned hole.

He did not have to wait long to find out. She climbed on to him, took his rigid cock in her fist, and offered it to the mouth of her passage. She looked him in the eye as she slowly sank herself down onto him, impaling herself on his willing erection. He felt the heat and wet of her hungry pussy, and her personal, high-voltage tingle invade his entire body. It felt more deliberate with Karolina than with Sofia, as though she was using it to subjugate his mind and body, to take control of him.

And now the beautiful, golden haired Karolina, who was so friendly and sweet to him at work, looked down on him with his stiff cock inside her, a look of haughty superiority on her face. He might have cum there and then, were she not a succubus, and therefore master of his orgasms, so he remained tantalisingly close to his edge as Karolina began to fuck herself on his cock.

For her part, Sofia did not seem to bat an eyelid at the sight of her superior mounting her boyfriend, and it came to Charlie that the need for a succubus to feed twice a night from a select few men meant that sharing was quite normal. She sat on the bed beside them as Karolina increased her pace and began to moan.

"He's a lovely fuck!" Karolina commented, "I think I made a good decision in choosing him as your electi!"

Sofia held Charlie's hand as her matriarch fucked him, and answered, "I think he's perfect."

For glorious hour-long minutes, Charlie found himself frustratingly suspended on the wrong side of his edge. It was only when Karolina came close to her own orgasm that she finally stopped riding him.

She climbed off him, and with a devilish smirk, suggested to Sofia that they made this a night to remember. Without waiting for an answer, Karolina crossed her arms, took Charlie by his ankles, and, as she unfolded her arms, encouraged him to roll onto his tummy. She mounted him again, sitting his bottom, her hot, slippery pussy splayed on his coccyx.

In an instant, the room darkened, and Charlie realised that she had changed form. He craned his neck to see her in all her glory, but whilst he could clearly see her massive wings of crimson skin between long, pale fingers, her face was difficult to make out in the extreme periphery of his vision.

"I'll show you my husband's favourite game," she said, just as Charlie felt her lift momentarily to wet the end of her tail with her juices, then he felt the bulbous end pressing against his anus. He let out a shriek, which Karolina ignored.

"Of course, I put my husband in stockings and suspenders for this," she sneered, mocking her poor husband's little fetish.

She leant flat on his back, her heavy, round tits pressing into him, and shuffled so that her lips were close to his ear. Her long hair tumbled over his head like golden curtains around them. He could smell her conditioner, and felt her hot breath on his skin.

"Push against me baby," she said as she increased the pressure on his sphincter. He did as she asked, and her tail began to slip slowly into his anus. The stretching of his virgin hole caused such a sharp, stinging pain that he yelped aloud and began to protest, but Karolina ignored his distress. "Take it like a woman!" she hissed at him, "If I can't have your vitality tonight, I'll have your virginity instead!"

Not soon enough for Charlie, the tip of Karolina's tail finally breached his defences and began probing as though searching for something. The bulbous end had hardly edged past his tight sphincter and into his rectum before it nudged against his prostrate, and with her tail looped around from her coccyx and into his ass, she began to massage his sensitive gland. The high-voltage tingle became concentrated there, and Charlie let out ecstatic moans and groans as she toyed with him.

Karolina shuffled a little lower, her tail still implanted in his ass. Her scented hair dragged across his face, and she bit lightly into the nape of his neck. He could feel her pointed canines threatening him, and her hot, wet mouth on his skin, and he pictured the scenes in nature documentaries where lions bit the necks of lionesses while they fucked them.

"Oh god!" he mumbled feebly.

"My husband calls me 'goddess'!" she laughed.

She could have toyed with him until the early hours of the morning as she did, regularly, with her sexagenarian husband, holding him prisoner on the edge of orgasm and aroused by his distress until he was insane with desire, exhausted and broken; but Sofia was keen for the main event. Together, they rolled Charlie onto his back and positioned him in the middle of the mattress.

Now Charlie could see Karolina's full transformation. Her huge wings were folded on her back and visible over her shoulders, her horns were smooth like Sofia's and carved with tribal symbols, but otherwise looked like smooth, curled ivory. Her eyes were dilated, pushing the baby blue aside to become deep and demonic. Her long fangs kept her lips slightly spread. She looked as magnificent in her succubus form as she looked beautiful in her human form.

Sofia climbed onto the bed to sit astride him, and only then, as he looked up at her, did he realise that his attention had been wasted on Karolina. Karolina was beautiful, dominant and sexy, but Sofia was a wonder unto herself - the loveliest person he had ever met, and a beauty without compare. And now, together, with the help of Karolina, they would experience something forbidden.

Sofia held his cock upright, and impaled herself upon it. Her smile filled the room as her tingle filled his body; that sweet, smooth, naïve voltage that she had, and he laid his head back on the pillow. They placed their hands on each others' chests and began to ride together as Karolina settled beside them and watched, casually swishing her tail.

As usual, Charlie was close to his edge within minutes, and Sofia held him there while her passion mounted. She took her time, despite the lure of pleasures still to come, and by the time she was ready to cum, Charlie was straining beneath her, grinding up into her pussy in a pointless, reflexive attempt to bring about his own orgasm. Eventually though, she tipped them over the edge, and their orgasms ripped through their bodies. Charlie felt his vigour being vacuumed from his body by the suction of her almighty pussy, and Sofia trembled violently at the sensation of fulfilment.

They rested briefly, their hot bodies pressed together, their panting breath loud and hot, but the urge to fuck again was soon upon them, and Sofia sat upright again and brought his cock back to erection. Within moments she was riding on his erection again, grinding her clitoris into him. She rode him slow for a long time, as she always did for her second feed, but eventually she was riding him hard and fast once again, the urgency to cum mounting in her body and fuelling her fervency. Finally she arched her back and screamed, allowed his orgasm, and came hard as she took a second helping of his vigour.

Now, for the first time, Sofia did not rush to leave their union before the compulsion to fuck again devoured them. She rested astride him, motionless in the brief calm between feeds, enjoying the echoes of her second orgasm, savouring the sensation as the desire to fuck again grew and grew, dizzying her with raw lust.