Femdom : A succubus named Sofia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly, Karolina climbed astride Charlie's legs and pressed her breasts into Sofia's back. From his perspective, he could now see both his angelic Sofia and the demonic Karolina in the form of a brunette angel and a blonde devil.

It was not long before the lust for a third session was too great to resist, and before she really knew what she was doing, Sofia had restored Charlie's wilting erection, and was rocking back and forth on it. She realised that she ached from the strain of their previous two sessions, but the desire for a third feed somehow pushed her beyond any pain. She knew that when she let him cum this time, she would suck the vast majority of the remaining vigour from his body, and that the orgasms they both experienced would be unimaginably better than any they had experienced in their lives. Now she understood how important it was to have Karolina there to protect Charlie from her rampant lust, now that she had reached the point where she could no longer trust herself to break away and spare his life. She had not taken her third feed yet, but the intoxication was already darkening her thoughts and sowing the seed of a fourth.

"Hold me tight!" she begged of Karolina, and at the same time plotted ways in which to wriggle free at the last moment so that she could rape Charlie of the final drops of his vigour and take an illegal fourth feed.

Charlie's thoughts were not of temperance either. The euphoria that was promised by the giving of a third feed consumed him completely, and already the sensation of being ridden there had pushed him to the edge. Had this been sex with a human partner, the slightest touch would have thrown him over the crest of his climax, but as Sofia held him back, it felt as though all stimulation just made the mountain higher, and the valley beyond deeper. Always millimeters out of reach.

Stranger still, he found himself NEEDING to cum simply to feed Sofia. Somehow he was desperate to sacrifice himself for her, to be emptied of every last drop in tribute to her glory, and it doubled his urge to cum, to empty himself into his beautiful succubus, to feed her and enrich her. He thought of nothing else but stepping over that mountain crest and tumbling into the emptiness beyond, of being drained, and of blackness consuming him.

Sofia rode hard. Eyes closed. Lip bit and bloody. Skin sweating. Body flushed with adrenaline. Brain consumed by lust. Moaning. Fucking the life out of her willing benefactor.

Then she hit the end of her rails. She released Charlie so that he could cum, and exploded, screaming wildly into orgasm above him. He hurtled over his own climax and his vigour gushed from him like a flood through his penis. Her greedy, hungry pussy sucked him dry, and how much of it there was to suck! How fresh and fluid it was, how sweet. How he moaned in ecstasy as she sucked it from him!

The lovers shook in exultation, lost in a world that few succubi and far fewer men had ever enjoyed.

But the moment could not last anywhere near as long as they would have liked.

Suddenly Charlie could not distinguish between dream and reality as Karolina's massive wings spread to fill the room, and beat, just once, with such force that the cabinets beside the bed were toppled, and the picture above the headboard came crashing down. Hugging Sofia tightly, Karolina tore her from their coitus as the almighty beat of her wings flung them backwards towards the door. Sofia opened her eyes, her pupils had dilated to fill her sockets completely, she bit at the air and hissed, her mouth in a snarl.

Karolina rolled as she flew, tucking her wings in to swoop Sophia through the bedroom doorway and into the living area. One more flap sent ornaments, lamps and magazines into a tempest, one tight turn positioned them to fly out of the open window.

Charlie staggered after them, stumbling on weak legs, confused and disorientated. He reached the window and screamed Sofia's name into the night. For a moment he saw the two Succubi, low between the tower blocks as Karolina struggled to lift her friend aloft, then they were gone, swallowed by the night, as Charlie sank to the floor.

----------

It was daytime when he awoke, tied by his wrists and ankles to his bed by soft silk ropes. He sensed that someone was close by even before his eyes could focus.

"Sofia?"

Karolina sat on the bed beside him and stroked a finger across his forehead. She looked unusually casual in jeans and a Simple Minds tee-shirt.

"She's at the Fraternitas house," she said, softly, "She's resting."

He focused on Karolina as the blurry haze of sleep slowly evaporated. Had he dreamt what she had done to him? She was too beautiful now, too angelic to have done that sort of thing - to have mounted his back and defiled him with her tail... to have bitten his neck?

The ropes prevented him from reflexively putting his hand to the nape of his neck and feeling for wounds.

"Why am I tied?" he asked. His words were gravelly.

"In a moment," she said, "you're going to realise how horny you are."

She smiled and nodded her head towards his groin. He looked down to find that he was naked and coverless, with his cock fat and hard, pointing towards the wall above his head. Immediately, his hand attempted to journey to his erection, but the soft cords prevented it.

"If we left you to your own devices, you'd rub that little sausage raw. You wouldn't be able to stop yourself, even after you'd drained every last drop out of your balls, you'd keep on going... even when the muscles in your right wrist cramped and burned, even as you rubbed your own skin off, you'd keep on going."

He jolted his right arm violently, purposefully this time, but the cord held fast.

"It's for your own good," she explained, still smiling sweetly, "You'll feel like this for a couple of days, then the lust addiction will wear off. You'll still feel weak for the rest of the week, but one of us will be here to take care of you."

He suddenly realised how weak he actually felt, as though his body hadn't woken up with his mind. The more he thought about it, the more his muscles seemed to ache too.

She shuffled herself around so that she could lay beside him, and trailed a finger up the underside of his stiff cock, stopping to rest delicately on his frenulum.

"You've got to love Sofia," she said, casually, "she's so sweet and sexy... and she's besotted with you, little Charlie... but she really doesn't understand what she can do to a man yet."

She tapped her finger on his frenulum, causing his rigid cock to bounce up and down.

"I bet she makes you feel like she's your girlfriend doesn't she?"

"Yes Karolina," he said, softly.

"I make my men feel like I'm their owner," she continued, "I make feeding me their fantasy and their duty... their entire reason for life. I make them beg to satisfy me."

She trailed her fingers to his scrotum, and held one of his balls delicately between her thumb and forefinger. Her grainy, fathomless high-voltage tingle concentrated into just that one, slippery orb, and it felt to him as though there was even a physical sensation, like that of a vibrator being pressed into this testicle.

"Does Sofia make you beg?" she asked.

"I sometime beg to cum..." he admitted, "when she's kind of lost in her own lust, and taking her time... sometimes I can't stand the wait..."

Karolina laughed brightly. "Doesn't she make you beg for sex?"

Charlie scanned his memories, but the desperation to fuck or masturbate or receive better, firmer attention from Karolina was making it hard for him to think about anything else.

"No," he said, a little uncertainly.

"I bet you'd beg for me. I've seen the way you look at me at work."

Work? It seemed like a world away right now.

"Karolina, please will you make me cum right now?" he asked, attempting to ambush the conversation.

Karolina giggled again, and climbed off the bed. She opened the draw of one of the bedside cabinets - now upright again, and searched through its jumbled contents. Finally she brought out a tube of hand lotion.

"What's this for?" she teased.

"It was from... from before I met Sofia," he explained in a hurry.

She squirted a generous blob of slippery cream onto the palm of one hand, then began to rub her hands together, warming the lotion as it squelched around her fingers, then she knelt back on the bed beside him and took his aching cock in both hands.

She spread the lotion over his shaft and bell-end, then held him, motionless.

"Beg," she demanded.

The soft touch of her slippery hand was already enough to make him desperate, and he gave her what she wanted without hesitation.

"Please will you rub my cock Karolina?" he asked.

"How polite!" she giggled, "Is that how you talk when your desperate?"

"I AM desperate!" he assured her.

"Hmm," she mused, "I don't think you are."

He bucked his hips, but the golden haired succubus moved her hand with his motions.

"Please, Karolina, I beg you, please will you rub my cock?"

"Nope."

"Fuck Karolina! You're making it worse by touching me!"

The tingle was driving him insane and he bucked wildly despite his aching muscles, but no matter how he tried, he couldn't find relief in Karolina's loose hand.

She let go of him and sat by his side.

"Let's try again tomorrow shall we?" she chuckled.

He looked at her sincerely, and asked, once again, as calmly as he could, "Please, Karolina, please will you rub my cock?"

"All this touching has made me horny!" she sang, "I'm going to feed."

She kissed him on his forehead, and left him as he was, tied and exposed on the bed, ignoring his pathetic pleas for relief. His cock stood solid, begging for attention, and his mind swirled with desperate hopes of relief and hallucinations of Sofia feeding from him. In his head, and perhaps in real life too, he begged for her to come back to him and allay his desperation. Still, the exhaustion of his muscles and his terrible lack of vigour was enough to make him fall asleep... a deep restorative sleep until Karolina returned.

It was two hours later when Karolina came back, and the first thing she did was to subject him to a humiliating but necessary toilet break. She untied him and manhandled him into the bathroom, then sat astride him as he sat on the toilet and urinated, her hand between his legs, forcing his erection to point downwards. His body was still too weak to resist her, and when she had untied the first of his hands, she laughed with glee at how easy it was to prevent him from reaching his cock.

When he was finished, she let his erection stand proud between their bodies, lifted her Simple Minds top to reveal her bra-less breasts, and pulled his head into her cleavage. He was intoxicated by the scent of her skin and the warmth of her chest, but when he moved his hands to cup her ample breasts, she joyfully held them away by his wrists. "I could smother you so easily!" she laughed, then leaned forward to envelop his face with her soft, womanly curves. He stuck his tongue out to lap at the clammy skin he found there. The tingle seemed to go straight to his cock, which throbbed in its vice between his bare tummy and the harsh waistband of her jeans.

At the kitchen table, she tied his hands to the back of the chair and fed him soup. He didn't realise how ravenous he was until the spoon touched his lips.

Back on the bed, Karolina slicked her hand with lotion, held his cock gently, and lay beside him, lapping at one of his nipples. He begged her for release while the sweet sound of her happy giggles filled the space between his ears, but she would give him none. His passion peaked over and over again.

When she finally let go of him, he slipped into a fitful sleep invaded by a dream in which he was still tied to the bed, but his ankles had been brought up to join his hands, while Sofia and Karolina sucked his life out through his balls with their smiling, fanged mouths.

----------

Karolina nursed Charlie until the end of the next day, feeding him soup and taking him to the toilet, only breaking twice a day to feed. She busied herself around his apartment, cleaning and tidying, popping to the shops for supplies, and he felt as though, behind the cruel teases that she subjected him to, she really did care about him.

But those teases truly were cruel. She would sit astride him with her hot pussy burning his aching balls while she massaged his aching muscles or, worse still, she would take his bell-end in her mouth and hum a Succubus lullaby, the vibrations driving him crazy. He imagined that if the sweet melody had words, they would be encouraging all young Succubi to drive all men insane.

He lost count of the number of times he begged for relief.

Some time during the third day he awoke to find that he and Karolina were not alone. The meek and unassuming Rachel from his accounts department was perched on the mattress beside him whilst Karolina sat, cross legged, between his feet at the foot of the bed.

"Rachel?" he asked, unsure as to whether or not this really was the lady he knew; the meek and unassuming girl who beavered away behind the scenes in Accounts, and wouldn't say "boo" to a goose. Gone was her dull and dowdy blouse and figure disguising skirt, replaced by a black latex catsuit that hugged her body and accentuated her curves. To his surprise, she was slim, her breasts round, though compressed by the latex, her waist impossibly narrow. The transformation in her face was remarkable too... her characteristic doleful look replaced by a wide smile, the brightness of which illuminated her whole face. The shock and embarrassment of being naked and tied to a bed before a work colleague did nothing to diminish his raging hard-on.

"Wakey wakey Charlie," she trilled, just as Charlie noticed that she was rubbing lotion between her hands to warm it up.

"Rachel is going to take care of you today while I do some other stuff," Karolina declared, "She's a qualified nurse and volunteers at the Custodia, so I can assure you that you're in very good hands."

"I'm forever cleaning up after Karolina's cupiditas!" Rachel laughed.

Karolina gave a look of mock surprise. "Not my cupiditas this time!" she giggled.

Now all eyes watched as Rachel took Charlie by his cock, and slathered the slick lotion up and down his shaft. Her tingle immediately made him yelp - it was hot and raspy, and somehow demanded all of his attention.

"She's very popular in the Custodia, aren't you Rachel?" Karolina purred.

Charlie could see why. Her grip was tight, but although she rolled his helmet in her fist when she reached his tip, the feeling was not too intense. Instead, he got the sensation that her firm attention was making him swell, that his cock and balls were expanding under her attention. He could see no sign of it visibly, but the sensation was there nonetheless, and it felt magnificent.

"Do you think you'll ever look at me the same again?" Rachel asked, "when we're back at work... when we're both thinking about me wanking you off?"

She stroked his cock slowly, and rolled his glans in her fist.

He wanted to answer, but somehow couldn't find any suitable words. He impulsively bucked his hips in an attempt to fuck her hand.

"I bet you want to fuck me now that you've seen me in latex, don't you?"

He did.

"How would you like it, sir?" she mocked, her mouth lose and curled into a nasty snarl, "do you wanna put sweet little 'Rachel from Accounts' on her knees and take her from behind? Do you wanna letch at the shape of my ass in tight latex before you open my poppers and ram yourself in?"

Charlie looked at her lovely body in the tight, black latex and randomly wondered if she'd ever worn it under her clothes at work.

"God, I would!" he admitted, eagerly.

She let go of his cock and casually squirted more lotion onto her palm, gave her hands a vigorous rub, and recommenced her attention to his cock. He looked down, expecting his balls to be the size of grapefruit by now, but nothing had physically changed.

"I'd like that too," she said with a kind of conspiratorial whisper, and a sideways glance to Karolina, who still watched from the foot of the bed. "Such a shame you don't have enough vigour to share today!"

Her stroking of his cock was faster now, and her hand made sloppy clicking and splatting noises as she jerked him.

"So shall I make you cum like this instead?"

He looked at her and nodded enthusiastically. "Yes Rachel. Please. I need it!"

Her hand was fast now, rubbing his glans relentlessly.

"Are you gonna be the big man and spunk your load?" she asked.

"Yes Rachel, yes!" he gasped.

She bobbed her head forward and spat onto his bell end, the white froth quickly smeared into the lotion.

"Cum for me then bitch!" she demanded.

Her hand was a blur on his shaft now, and her attention-seeking tingle concentrated in his glans. He desperately tried to order his battered cock to orgasm with his mind, but it was she who ultimately took him over the edge. Her expert hand switched from a frantic jerking motion to rolling the head of his cock in her fist. His body arched and stiffened until it was supported only by his hands a heels.

"I'm coming!" he gasped, and his body jerked wildly as he erupted into orgasm. The fountain of cum thrust into the air, then fell about his hips and onto the bed sheets. Still Rachel ground his glans and his orgasm continued, splattering hot spunk around him and all over him, emptying his balls completely. It was only after he suffered the first few cringes of post-orgasmic sensitivity that Rachel finally let go of his throbbing cock.

"Wow!" she exclaimed in wonder, looking at the puddles of semen that now surrounded his wilting cock, "How can you produce THAT much spunk after a routine of three orgasms a day!?"

Confused, he looked at Karolina, who silenced him with a finger across her lips, and an amused smirk on her face.

----------

Rachel took good care of Charlie for the rest of the day, and, thankfully, even allowed him to take toilet breaks on his own. The three wonderful orgasms she gave him seemed to take the sharp edge off his compulsion to masturbate, and long periods of deep sleep between physically and mentally intense hand jobs helped his body begin to recuperate its vigour.

When he awoke on the morning of the fourth day, his beloved Sofia was laying next to him, smiling to light the room.

"Hey," she whispered.

He rubbed his eyes.

"Hey," he whispered back.

"We're not allowed to touch for the rest of the week. Rachel is in the other room. But at least we can see each other again now. How have they been looking after you?"

"Rachel has been relieving me to take... you know... the urge away, but..." he lowered his voice to a secretive whisper, "wasn't Karolina supposed to do that too? she didn't let me cum once!"

Sofia's face lit up as she burst out into bright laughter. "Oh my, she's a terror that Karolina!" she laughed, "Yes, you were supposed to be on a schedule of three orgasms a day!"

She wiped a tear of laughter from her eye.

"You should hear some of the stories she tells me about her husband... she only lets him cum once every two months, and even then he has to do it to himself under supervision... she just edges herself on him, then goes off somewhere else to feed... poor man. Apparently he's been begging to be sent to the Custodia"

"Mind you," she continued, "You're lucky to get any attention from Karolina at all... she's making a play to be the next Alpha, so she should be feeding up and lobbying the other Matriarchs and all of the Sigmas. You should feel privileged that she has a thing for you."

"Does that mean that you might become the Matriarch?" he asked, excitedly.

"Not a chance," she smiled, "I'm far too young... I'm not even as high as Rachel... but I might move up a position and get a discipulus for us to play with..."