Femdom Academy Pt. 08

Story Info
Brandon’s balls get busted.
3k words
4.42
9.8k
6
1

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning at chastity inspection, Becca saw his bruised cock and had a sympathetic look on her face. "Are you okay?" She asked him. "I'm okay, Miss Becca" he replied with a blank look. She applied some soothing lotion to his cock at which he started to get hard. She smiled as she began jerking him, next thing he knew he was about to cum. "Oh fuck!" She said as she let go last minute.

He breathed deep with frustration written all over his face. She giggled and fought to get his cage back on. "Hang in there!" She said as she went about her duties.

Later that day it was time for their next class. BALLBUSTING. Brandon was tired and ready for the weekend, but was always into Ballbusting though he was scared as to how hard it might end up being.

When he first saw Alyssa that day his heart skipped a beat. Today she was also wearing purple lipstick (his favorite color which she knew) and she never wore lipstick.

She looked extra hot, hips swaying as she approached him. "Hey" she said casually. "Hey, Miss Alyssa" he replied with a faint smile. She smiled and attached her leash to his collar. She led him from the feeding room to their next class room.

The room looked like a dungeon, with a low ceiling that has a bunch of pairs of handcuffs hanging from the ceiling. The girls assumed they knew what to do and cuffed the males hands which held them in a standing position.

On the ground next to each male there was a long bar with ankle cuffs on both ends. Spreader bars is what they were. The girls attached them to the males and awaited today's instructor.

Finally the door opened and like usual clicking heels filled the room. Brandon looked up and was shocked once again. It was none other than his old teacher, Miss Boswell... She wore an outfit he remembered very well and she looked like the slutty teacher she always was. Only now she would be teaching something else.

"I am Mistress Boswell and today we are going to bust some balls!" She said right out of the gate. She studied them all while giving the girls nods of approval on appearances.

She noticed Brandon and her face lit up. "Well what do we have here! It's an old pupil of mine, Brandon!" She walked over to him and pinched his cheek. "Small world!" She exclaimed as she reached lower and shook his cock cage. "I bet you'll pay better attention today" she said with danger in her voice.

"This is going to be awesome!" Kaylee said matter of factly. Pete looked defeated. "Try not to castrate this one" Alyssa said with extreme fear shooting into Pete's eyes as he heard her. "No promises." Kaylee replied. "I hope you're ready, loser" Alyssa told Brandon,, almost sounding like she had forgotten their moment last night.

"Okay ladies. Today we are going to learn kicking. You WILL learn punching, squeezing, twisting, kneeing and a whole lot of other ways to bust balls at a later time!" Said Mistress Boswell.

Brandon wondered how long she had been a ballbuster. She probably had to prove her skills in the interview for this job. Damn, this whole time fantasizing about her and she was a goddamn BALLBUSTER!

The girls lined up in front of their helpless males. Brandon gulped as he noticed Alyssa wore the same Doc Martins. "The chastity cages will stay on at first." Mistress Boswell instructed.

They started out with light kicks. It didn't feel too bad, Brandon thought. They looked into each other's eyes and Alyssa cracked a small smile while she kicked his trapped balls. The pain began to creep in and his reactions grew more animated.

Kaylee, however, was not taking it as easy. She was barefoot and kicking Pete almost full force. He was already screaming and shaking. Mistress Boswell asked her to ease up as she didn't want Pete to lose his balls. Yet, she added. Kaylee reluctantly complied and toned down her kicks. Pete still didn't look great but wasn't screaming as loudly.

"Alright, it's time to remove the cages!" Mistress Boswell announced. Alyssa leaned forward and unlocked his cock cage with her key still hanging around her neck. She then slid the cage off of his cock. Mistress Boswell told them to leave the scrotum rings on, however, so the balls could not escape.

It was time for slower and steadier kicks. Alyssa's first big kick landed. THUMP! Brandon grunted and his body jerked a bit. She smiled slightly. THUMP! He grunted louder. THUMP! The third one was stronger. He could feel her cold boot pressing against his balls as they smashed them into his pelvis. THUMP THUMP THUMP! Her kicks picked up the pace. Her face said she was enjoying this greatly.

Brandon began to get light headed and the pain moved from his balls up into his lower stomach. He wasn't sure if he'd make it too much longer at this pace. Alyssa did not let up or show mercy. She had a look of determination on her face and she grunted with strength every time she kicked. THUMP! It was like she wanted to do damage, Brandon thought.

She was so sexy and so mean at this moment. THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP! The kicks kept coming. He could vaguely hear the grunts and cries of the other males, Pete most of all. He heard a "Keep up the great work girls!" From Mistress Boswell.

He looked into Alyssa's eyes as she finally brought hers from his balls to his eyes. She smiled evilly as she gave him the hardest kick yet without breaking eye contact.

Brandon's body shook violently as his binds held him in place. Alyssa felt herself getting wet watching him squirm. As she watched him she got distracted by the sound of Pete throwing up and Kaylee yelling "Oh shit!" She looked over to see Mistress Boswell approaching Pete and examine his balls.

"They are swollen pretty bad but not ruptured. You may continue!" She said coldly. "Oh fuck yeah" Kaylee said as she eyed her terrified prey. Alyssa wanted to watch her destroy Pete but she couldn't let Kaylee have all of the fun. She went back to kicking Brandon's ball relentlessly. THUMP THUMP! Brandon began to cry.

Kaylee took it as a challenge when Mistress Boswell said they weren't ruptured. She kicked Pete's poor dangling balls as hard as she possibiy could. CRUNCH! She felt one pop as a full body orgasm washed over her.

Pete passed out immediately and hung limp from the ceiling. Everyone stopped to look, with Mistress Boswell again examining his balls.

"Oh yeah, you got one, girlie!" Mistress Boswell said with excitement in her voice. "We aren't trying to castrate all of the boys but every session needs the destruction of at least ONE ball!" She said while laughing. Kaylee looked on with satisfaction, still rubbing her moist pussy.

Brandon was relieved that Alyssa had stopped her onslaught of kicks to observe Kaylees triumph. He was in great pain and the room span, yet his cock was rock hard with precum dripping from the tip. Alyssa hugged Kaylee and congratulated her with all of the girls in the room cheering.

Some of the graduate ladies came in and unhooked Pete from the ceiling, laid him on a stretcher and took his unconscious body away. After a moment Mistress Boswell spoke up "Okay girls, the fun isn't over yet!" and approached Brandon. "Kaylee, you can team up with Alyssa now that you have defeated your male."

Fuck, Brandon was in for it now. Kaylee and Alyssa cheered and stood in front of Brandon's bound and helpless body. Both of them made eye contact with him with huge smiles on their faces. They were both so beautiful and he loved to see them smile and enjoy themselves, as scary as it was.

Alyssa removed her boots and socks, wanting to feel Brandon's balls against her foot. Her toenails were purple now as well.

With both of them barefoot, they began kicking once again. Their aim was spot on and they watched him intently as they kicked his balls over and over, laughing and cheering each other on while Mistress Boswell watched. She loved seeing two old students busting the balls of another old student and began touching herself.

All around the room the girls kept on kicking as the males all reached their breaking point. Mistress Boswell finally called it a day and everyone stopped.

The girls all looked like they just had the best workout of their lives. Kaylee, of course, had to get one last good kick in on Brandon's battered balls. THUMP! He screamed loud and thrashed all about.

Alyssa hugged him and tried to comfort him. "It's okay, buddy" she cooed. Brandon cried as Alyssa held onto his naked body. She reached down to examine his balls.

They were purple and swollen and he winced at her touch. Her hand came back up and grazed his hard cock, sending a shockwave of pleasure through him. "At oeast they're your favorite color now!" Alyssa joked, making herself laugh.

She kissed his cheek and released him from his shackles, his limp body hitting the ground. He, along with all of the other males, curled up on the ground, fondling their aching balls. Kaylee walked away, triumphant satisfaction on her face.

After a few moments of recovery, the girls put the males back in chastity and led them to their cages. Brandon's balls hurt even worse once the chastity cage was back on.

"I'll see you tomorrow, buddy" Alyssa said to him, locking his cage. All of the boys cried and rocked around in their cages, their balls aching badly.

Pete never did come back and Brandon wondered what happened to him. He was incredibly turned on thinking about Kaylee getting off on destroying one of Pete's balls. Her cold dominating nature was sexy as fuck.

Alyssa's constant switch between sadistic and caring was not just confusing, but also hot and made Brandon fall for her even more. His balls were swollen from punishment and his cock was swelling from excitement. How was he going to get any sleep tonight?

Brandon woke up to the sound of giggling and whispers as the girls excitedly entered the room and fanned out to collect their males. It was Saturday and they got to have their way with them. Alyssa opened his cage and attached the leash. "Come on, puppy" she beckoned and he obediently followed, staring at her sexy ass as she walked in front of him.

They arrived at her dorm and she brought him inside. He noticed plates of breakfast food on the table. Bacon and eggs. With three plates made. He turned around and saw Kaylee on the couch.

Kaylee and Alyssa were both wearing pajama pants and t-shirts without bras. "Sup, bro" Kaylee said to him, eying his caged cock.

He looked frightened before Kaylee spoke again "Don't worry, Aly and I agreed to take it easy on you today and to just hang out like old times" he was relieved to hear this. "Well, almost like old times" Alyssa chimed in. "We also agreed you should remain naked and on your knees. Can't let you get too comfortable" she added

"Though, we were hard on your poor little balls yesterday so maybe you've earned a day out of chastity" said Alyssa as she bent over and unlocked him.

She pulled the cage off of his cock and it immediately sprung to life. She then worked the ring off of his scrotum.

Alyssa and Kaylee studied his body. It was bruised all over. His back still had whipping marks on it, his cock still had markings from the crop and Alyssa boot, and his balls were definitely still swollen and feeling yesterday's beating. "Are you okay?" Kaylee asked, uncharacteristically concerned for him.

"Yeah I'm fine. Or well, I will be" he answered. "Well today is about relaxing and hanging out like old times. How about some breakfast and coffee?" Alyssa asked. "That would be great." Brandon replied.

Brandon remained kneeling but was happy to have some real food. Of course, Kaylee and Alyssa had to mess with him and they both spat in his coffee, making him very aroused and humiliated.

After breakfast they hung out and chatted, catching up and talking about things that happened since the last time they saw each other before the Academy.

Both of the girls sat on the couch barefoot, wiggling their toes about. Alyssa's purple toenails looked sexy as all hell.

Anytime Brandon looked at them for too long his cock would become erect with no way of hiding it. The girls both noticed every time and were happy about it.

Eventually the conversation came back to the present and they all agreed how crazily things have changed.

"You've got to admit, since you know, you're into femdom, that you like me and Aly dominating you. Right?" Kaylee asked teasingly. "I uh, I mean, yeah. I guess I do. You could take it easier on me though" he replied. "Well we have to do well in school!" Kaylee exclaimed, Alyssa nodded in agreement.

"Yeah I guess so" Brandon said weakly. "Have you fantasized about us dominating you before?" Alyssa asked while staring at his rigid cock. "Um" he said with hesitation in his voice. "You have! Oh my god!" Kaylee said while laughing. Alyssa blushed.

Brandon grew red with embarrassment. "It's okay. We forgive you" Kaylee assured him. "I mean, we both love teasing and beating you" she added, catching Brandon staring at her and Alyssa's toes.

"Don't just stare at them" she said "Get to worshipping, bitch!" Kayleee then shoved her foot in his face.

He felt humiliated being in this private setting, but he went ahead and worshipped Kaylee's feet anyways. Alyssa watched with a mix of jealousy and intrigue.

Brandon finished and Kaylee, being a good friend, told him it was Alyssa's turn. He looked at Alyssa and she eyed him expectantly.

He began kissing her feet before taking her sexy toes into his mouth. The room was full of sexual tension as he worshipped her.

Alyssa and Kaylee both began touching themselves and watched as his cock twitched. Alyssa used her foot that wasn't in Brandon's mouth to play with his cock a bit

Brandon was in heaven at this moment and never wanted it to end. Sadly it did when the door opened up and his sister walked in. "Am I interrupting something?" She said innocently.

Alyssa seemed confused but Kaylee didn't look surprised at all. "I hope you don't mind. I invited Maddie to come have some fun!" Kaylee said, talking to Alyssa.

"Not at all" Alyssa replied, looking only semi disappointed her worship session was cut short. "Hey little bro! How's it hanging?" Maddie asked teasingly. Brandon wanted to die of embarrassment.

Maddie made herself comfortable on the couch between Alyssa and Kaylee. She removed her slippers and wiggled her toes about

They were painted red, her favorite color. "My turn!" She said, waiting for her brother to start kissing her feet. "Seriously?" Brandon asked. "Yes, seriously! And you will address me as Mistress Maddie!" She said demandingly. Humiliated and defeated, he began kissing her feet. She smiled triumphantly.

After a bit she interrupted "Now suck on my toes!" She ordered and he complied immediately. "Good job little bro" she said as she watched him suck on her toes.

The three girls made small talk while Brandon worshipped his sister's feet. His cock dripped tons of precum. He couldn't say he had never fantasized a moment almost just like this many times.

"You know what" Maddie said abruptly. "I'm kind of mad I didn't get to witness my brother's balls getting busted. I think I should make up for it now" she said while eyeing Brandon's balls. "yes!" Kaylee squealed with excitement.

Alyssa felt bad and a little angry that she had promised him a chill day and Maddie and Kaylee were commandeering it to dominate Brandon and bust his balls some more.

After a minute Alyssa accepted that this would actually be fun too. "Okay, let's do it" she said and the two other girls cheered. Damn, Brandon's balls were in trouble.

Maddie grabbed Brandon by the arm and pulled him to his feet. "Spread em'!" she ordered. Brandon hesitated before spreading his legs. Kaylee and Alyssa looked on, smiling as they got to watch Brandon get his balls busted by his own sister.

"I've wanted to do this for so long" Maddie said giddily as she swung her bare foot up into her brother's balls with perfect aim and form. Pain erupted in Brandon's body like never before. Not only were his balls already sore and swollen, Maddie was a pro and knew just how to kick some testicles.

Brandon fell to the ground after one kick, clutching his balls and crying out in pain. "Oh shit! You fucked. Him. Up!" Exclaimed Kaylee, obviously delighted. "Damn" muttered Alyssa, feeling aroused by watching him in pain. She cared about him but was also becoming more of a sadist everyday.

Maddie did a victory dance and ended it with her foot on her brother's back, while flexing her right arm with her left hand on her hip. The other girls cheered for her.

"I'm not done yet! You two hold him up while I get another shot in!" She said with sadistic excitement in her voice. She really had been waiting to bust her brother's balls.

Kaylee wasted no time in grabbing Brandon's arm, lifting him to his feet. Alyssa hesitated only a moment before grabbing his other arm. They both stood on either side of him, holding him in place.

Maddie lined up her shot, looked Brandon in the eyes, her face lit up with delight, and then her foot shot up into his balls with devastating force. THWACK! Brandon passed out.