Femdom Academy Pt. 09

Story Info
Brandon finally gets some sweet release.
2.4k words
4.52
6.2k
8
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon awoke about 10 minutes later. He was laying on the ground while the girls sat on the couch talking and giggling, paying zero attention to him.

Kaylee noticed him moving and said "Morning, sunshine!" with a big smile on her face. "Are you okay?" Alyssa asked, showing her caring side. "I'm not sure" he said as he rubbed his balls.

"I checked on your balls, sadly they are just fine" Maddie said while laughing sadistically. "You're a cold bitch!" Kaylee said, sounding more like a compliment than anything else. "Takes one to know one!" Maddie replied and they laughed together.

Brandon was in intense pain and felt woozy, yet his cock was getting hard once again while he listened to his sister and hot friend mock and make jokes at his expense.

Maddie noticed his erection and smiled "damn bro, nice cock! It's not the biggest I've seen but it's pretty cute!" Brandon blushed and grew even more excited.

"It kind of looks like dad's did" she added. He was confused as he processed what she had just said. "That's right, I said what I said. I'll let you in on a secret, little brother. Dad didn't leave us. Mom got so fed up with his misogynistic behavior that she sent him here, with me" she said smugly.

Brandon was shocked at what he was hearing. "Yeah, and guess what. He did not behave. He failed at the time I graduated. I took up a job here and he became my personal slave..." it finally clicked for him. The cockless slave was his dad...

"You got it, little bro. Our dad is my slave, and I had his cock removed after edging the fuck out of him, filling his balls with cum that he will never be able to release. I still tease him and fuck him with a strapon!" She said with great pleasure. Brandon was horrified, yet incredibly turned on. Maddie was such a sexy and sadistic bitch, taking her own fathers cock away and enslaving him.

A long moment of silence went by before a voice broke through the air. "It's probably been a minute since you've gotten to cum, huh?" Kaylee asked. He shook his head yes in defeat.

"Maybe we could let him" Alyssa blurted. Kaylee laughed as if it was the most ridiculous thing she had ever heard. "Hmmm" Maddie said, deep in thought. "Are you actually considering it?" Kaylee asked her, astonished.

"Well, we can't make it easy for him, but I kind of want to see some hot cum shoot out of his battered little cock!" Maddie said giddily

"Honestly, I kind of do too!" Kaylee admitted. Brandon's hopes arose as he listened to them discuss this. "How will we not make it easy for him?" Alyssa asked. "Well" Maddie paused, "we edge him as much as possible and when he does finally cum, we make him eat it." She said as she crossed her arms. Kaylee and Alyssa both erupted with laughter. "Yes!!" Kaylee agreed.

The girls huddled up and whispered, discussing their evil plans. Brandon kneeled there awaiting their instructions, his cock throbbing and dripping precum.

The girls finally decided on how things should go down and turned to him. He watched as they all slowly started undressing...

He watched them all sway back and forth as they shed their clothes. His eyes met Alyssa's and she smiled at him as she removed her pajama pants and shirt. She wore lacy green panties and had a few tattoos he had not seen. Her small boobs were on display and were everything he had ever hoped for.

Kaylee had on solid black panties, her boobs were bigger than Alyssa's and she was more tan. Maddie wore lacy red panties and her boobs were right in the middle, size wise, and they were pierced. The girls all struck a sexy pose as they watched him, watching them.

"Like what you see, little brother?" Maddie asked seductively. He couldn't hide it, he DID like what he saw. He didn't care that she was his older sister. Three of the sexiest girls he had ever met were standing in front of him in their underwear, about to make him cum.

The girls all had a wet patch on their panties, obviously excited as they eyed their prey. Maddie grabbed him and brought him to his feet, she then pushed him onto a dining chair and before he knew it, Kaylee was cuffing his hands to the chairs arms.

Alyssa walked over to him seductively and hovered above his cock. She began slow dancing over him, rubbing his chest as she danced. She sat down, just above his cock, her ass rubbing the top of it. They made eye contact, passion burning between them. She leaned in and kissed him.

The kiss did not break off, it only increased in intensity. She slid her tongue in his mouth and they began furiously making out. He felt her tits rub against him as well as her hot moist pussy on his lower stomach. He felt something touch his cock. It was a tongue.

Someone was licking his cock while Alyssa made out with him. He forced himself to look to the side and saw Kaylee watching intently, her hand in her panties, rubbing herself while biting her lip. It quickly sunk in that that meant only one tongue could be licking his penis. His sister's tongue.

Kaylee could tell he made this realization and started laughing sexually. "Do you like how your sister's mouth feels on your cock, bro?" She asked him as he felt Maddie's mouth engulf his entire penis. It felt warm, wet and amazing.

He didn't care that it was his sister. He just needed to cum and was in a trance as he made out with Alyssa and feeling his sister suck him off.

Maddie knew how to suck cock almost better than she knew how to bust balls. Alyssa started grinding on him at the same time and began moaning.

Kaylee was also moaning as her own orgasm approached. Brandon felt his sore balls tighten as he neared ejaculation. Maddie could feel it about to happen and reached her hand around his balls and squeezed them tightly.

A wave of pain and pleasure washed over Brandon as he hit the point of no return. He grunted as loads of hot cum shot into his sister's hungry mouth. Alyssa broke the kiss and looked into his eyes as he came.

Her face looked as if she was kind of disappointed that he would cum for his sister and that it was not her making him cum.

He felt a rush of guilt as he looked into her beautiful eyes. He finally stopped cumming and Alyssa backed up, with Maddie immediately taking her place over him.

She grabbed his chin roughly, opening his mouth. She leaned over his face and spat loads of his own cum into his mouth. It was salty and gooey. "Fuck yessss" Kaylee said, as she watched him eat his own cum mixed with his sister's spit, having an orgasm of her own.

"Fucking loser" Alyssa muttered while Maddie laughed triumphantly. Brandon felt the biggest mix of emotions as he swallowed his cum. "I'm gonna go fuck myself so good" Maddie announced, leaving the room. "Oof that was good" Kaylee said, getting ready to leave as well. "It's about dinner time, Aly!" She added

"I'll meet you in the dining hall" Alyssa said kind of coldly. "Take this loser to his cage, will you?" She asked Kaylee, not even looking at Brandon. "With pleasure!" Kaylee replied. She put him back in chastity, attached his leash and tugged him out of the room aggressively.

Great, Alyssa was mad at him, he realized. She had set him up for it though, he thought to himself. He really did not understand women.

Brandon had a terrible time falling asleep. He couldn't stop replaying the day's events in his head. Cumming in his sister's mouth, swallowing it, making out with Alyssa, her being mad at him, getting his balls kicked so hard by Maddie that he passed out and none of the three girls showing any real concern or sympathy. He didn't know what to think anymore.

Before he knew it, morning came. The elevator opened and in walked Jessica and some of the other graduate ladies. They pushed carts loaded with bowls of mush.

It was Sunday which meant the males were to spend the entire day in their cages while the girls had special classes on Female Superiority.

Jessica unlocked Brandon's cage, asked him if he needed to use the restroom, before spitting in his bowl and leaving it in his cage. She then locked it back up.

"I know things are tough" she abruptly said "but before long this will feel natural and you'll feel lucky to be able to serve the greater sex in such a way" Jessica spoke with confidence, truly believing what she said.

The girls left the boys to their breakfasts, in their dark and small cages. Brandon ate his mush slowly, feeling depressed and utterly defeated.

A while later, the elevator opened again. Heels clicked closer and closer to Brandon's cage. He wondered who it was but it was difficult to see in this lighting.

"Hey" he heard a familiar voice say. It was Becca. "How are you holding up?" She asked as she bent down to his level. She looked very pretty, with her makeup done and wearing a skirt and blouse. She smiled at him sympathetically as she looked him over, seeing how beaten he was.

"I'm okay I guess" he answered weakly. "You don't have to play strong with me" she stated. He began to breakdown crying. "Shhhh it's okay" she cooed. She unlocked his door and attached a leash to his collar. "I, I thought I had to spend the day in the cage?" He asked her, confused.

"Well I think you need a special uh, chastity inspection" she said as she winked at him. She then led him to the elevator and went up. She brought him through empty halls and to her dorm. Once they were inside, she took his leash off and told him to sit on the couch.

He hesitated before complying, the couch feeling so soft and comfortable. "Spread your legs" she ordered in a gentle tone. He did, exposing his caged cock and swollen balls to her. She removed his cage and inspected his cock and balls. He grew hard by her touch.

"Jesus, they did a number on you" she said, not taking her eyes off of his penis and testicles. He wondered why she was being so tender with him.

She worked at this academy so obviously she believed in its ideals of male inferiority. She read his mind like a book.

"I know I'm supposed to be a cold bitch, but honestly I'm tired of it all and I care about you. Ever since I saw you." She told him. "Can we just talk, like two regular people getting to know each other?" Becca asked him, giving him a faint smile. "I would like that" Brandon replied.

She handed him a blanket to cover up with and made some tea for them both. They talked and got to know one another.

They shared their life stories and how they ended up where they were. Brandon spilled the beans on yesterday's happenings and his guilt over it all.

"It's not your fault, it happened exactly as they planned" she told him comfortingly. She hugged him tight and kissed his cheek.

Their eyes met and Brandon could see the desire burning within her. Before he knew it, she was kissing him. He kissed her back and leaned into her. She grabbed his face in an embrace and kissed him harder.

The kiss grew more intense as Brandon placed his hands on her hips. Becca removed her clothing piece by piece, underwear and all.

Brandon studied her beautiful body and perfectly groomed pussy. He leaned down and began testing out what he had learned in goddess worship class.

Becca moaned with pleasure as Brandon licked and sucked her clit. She wrapped her legs around his head and pulled him closer, grabbing his hair tightly.

His face was getting caked in her juices as he ate her out. He felt his cock pulsating with desire, as if he still hadn't gotten to cum in ages.

He didn't stop licking her until she had had two mind blowing orgasms. Once she did, he moved his tongue up her body until his face met hers. She hungrily licked her juices off of his face and began kissing him once more.

Before long she pushed him on his back and climbed on top of him. She grabbed his throbbing cock and very slowly lowered herself onto him, guided his cock inside of her moist pussy. This was the first time he had been inside of a woman. It felt incredible.

She slowly moved herself up and down, riding him while looking into his eyes. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts and he squeezed them firmly. She closed her eyes as she fucked him tenderly. They picked up the pace bit by bit and Becca's moans grew louder.

She slammed herself down on him harder and harder, getting more aggressive as she rode his cock like a depraved slut. His body tensed up as he felt an orgasm coming on. "Cum inside of me, Brandon" she said as she looked into his eyes with hungry passion.

He did. He came extremely hard and filled her pussy with his cum, waves of pleasure washing over him. She slowed her movement to a halt and laid on him, her head resting on his chest.

His breathing was heavy as she made sounds of satisfaction. They lay there together, his cock still inside of her, growing softer as they drifted off in bliss.

After a few moments they sobered up and cleaned themselves off. Becca looked at him lovingly and kissed him gently. "Feel better?" She asked him sweetly. "Yeah, I really do" he replied, feeling strong emotions of love and adoration towards her.

They cuddled a while longer before Becca decided it was time to get him back before anyone noticed anything.

She led him back to his cage and locked it up, smiling as she left him. He relaxed and laid down, having been able to cum twice in 24 hours was a real treat, and knowing Becca cared for him so much brought him great comfort.