All Comments on 'Femdom Boss Pt. 04 - Reality Check'

by JohnHerr48

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope he does get use to all of that pee. With only drinking that all day he at lease will not get dehydrated. It is amazing that no one seems to vomit the times that they are introduced to drinking pee (at least in some few stories that I have read that pee is used). Some pee is sterile but some can be smelly and very bitter. Does he eat anything throughout the day? So far he has only been fed breakfast. Sometime, he should get some good healthy rest because although he will lose pounds he will need some recuperation time to adjust to the harsh punishment he is subjected too. Would like to have to story continue until his contract is up. I do wish that the women honor their commitment about his salary and "perks(?)."

JohnHerr48JohnHerr48about 3 years agoAuthor

I have actually experienced this, and it didn't even make me nauseous. Not sure why. I think scat would, but for some reason, pee didn't bother me at all. So I am basing that totally on my own experience. I will take the story as far as I can logically. I gloss over some meal time aspects. Usually only introducing it as an aspect of some form of humiliation. In Television, I always wondered how anyone lives in sitcoms, cause you always see them sitting down to dinner, maybe 1 or 2 bites, then some argument blows up and they are away from the table.

And I didn't even know people on TV went to the bathroom until Archie Bunker....

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

The story keeps getting better each chapter.

Love how the maids were helping out..LOL

I cant wait to see what happens next

JohnHerr48JohnHerr48about 3 years agoAuthor

You and me both. I am trying to decide what I want chapter 5 to be. Likely his graduation from training and on to his job.... proper. We will see where the muse takes me - Thanks for the feedback!!!!

TomSpeedyTomSpeedyabout 3 years ago

Maybe Stacey could tie his face to her crotch while they sleep so he’s forced to pleasure her all night long. Could be a new kind of punishment/reward.

JohnHerr48JohnHerr48about 3 years agoAuthor

part five is on the way, pending review now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love how Stacey takes care of John!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnHerr48@JohnHerr48
I am an almost 50 year old submissive/sometimes switch. And recently I was inspired by a Lady I met online to write a story. So, I am giving it ago, She likes it so far, and many of Her followers like it as well. I hope it is received well. Thanks!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES