Femdom Farms Ch. 05

Story Info
James gets better acquainted with the Women of Femdom Farms.
3.7k words
4.59
24.5k
23

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jhjh4
Jhjh4
202 Followers

I stepped into the kitchen where the same 3 guys from earlier were hard at work.

"Glad to have you on board full time," Scott said while tossing me an apron.

I quickly put it on, it was the closest thing to clothing I had worn since I had signed the contract this morning.

"Glad to be here," I said shyly.

"I see you're already down to 41 seconds and your ass is redder than this tomato!" Scott said, holding up a plump hothouse. "Tough first day?"

"Not all bad," I said with a smile. "I lost 4 for my tardiness, traded away 5 for a show, and lost 10 while earning this," I said as I gestured to my red ass.

"That's alright I lost 36 my first day. Although your day is not quite over, I wish you the best in not beating my number," he said as he returned to filleting a salmon.

Tonight's menu was a salmon and shrimp seafood pairing with russet potatoes and roasted vegetables followed by home-made tiaramisu. Scott seemed to be the leader of the kitchen and directed me to begin chopping some fresh vegetables. I was glad to take direction that was not enforceable by whips.

Dinner service proceeded much as lunch had but this time I was spared table service. The women had either grown bored of me already or were sympathetic after the performance on the deck earlier. After delivering dinner and pouring a few glasses of Chardonnay I was granted leave along with the others. This time two other guys who I had not gotten to know yet stayed on for dinner service.

In our dining room I learned that Scott was the veteran of the kitchen staff and had been in the program for nearly 7 months. Another guy, Jason, was the senior most of the farm crew and was "graduating" at the end of month.

"I'll either be cut loose and sent home with my original belongings like nothing ever happened or if one of the Misses wants they can take me as their permanent sub to live happily ever after off in the real world," Jason explained.

I determined this was what the "100% placement rate" referred to in the original post.

"I'm a bit nervous about it. Hopefully she'll take me on but she's a cruel one. She's gotten me down under 10 seconds a few months and I think she takes pleasure in denying me," Jason said half laughing half sighing.

The bell rang and we attended to clean up. The kitchen staff stayed behind to wash up as the farm workers headed back to their quarters. I guess that was their right after being in the hot sun all day.

After dinner Miss Laurenen came into the kitchen. The sight of her made my heart beat speed up.

"Hi, my subby, dinner was lovely. After dinner you are officially off shift although that does not mean you can ignore mine or any of the Women's orders if we have need of you. Why don't you take some time to settle into your quarters? Freshen up, we have one last surprise in store for your first day."

She said this last sentence flirtatiously and with a light smack on my ass. Although it was light and playful it stung with intensity. I hadn't quite recovered from Mistress Jessica's earlier punishment.

Scott offered to show me to our quarters since we were roommates. His previous roommate had graduated the month before.

Our housing was in one of the sheds off the back of the main house. Like the shed where I had my cage fitted earlier, the structure was surprisingly finished on the inside. It was no Ritz Carlton but it was comfortable enough. It reminded me of a dorm room with two narrow beds, 2 desks, a small tv, and a bathroom. Maybe more of a jail cell upon further thought.

To my relief there was a single set of shorts and t-shirt laid out on my bed. Apparently while alone in our quarters we were permitted to be clothed. I was glad for it. Although Scott was a nice guy it would be awkward to be naked together 100% of the time.

I jumped in the shower and once again collected my thoughts. I had my doubts before coming and certainly had my doubts throughout the day. Did I really think I could keep up with this for a whole year? What if I had no time or was unable to cum during my scheduled release? I could not imagine how pent up I would be after another month and a half. If I failed then and had to wait another month I probably wouldn't survive.

Even if I survived what then? A life in chastity? I thought to myself that if that life involved Lauren it wouldn't be all that bad.

After my shower I decided to rely on the trusty vet Scott and inquire how he had managed to survive 7 months.

"To tell you the truth of it I think half of the guys who get accepted don't even show up. Another quarter who actually do don't make it past the contract signing. After that the majority of guys end up bailing out at some point during the first day due to the shock of it all or sometime during the first two weeks when their desire to get off overtakes their desire to serve that brought them here in the first place."

He paused and sighed, "Guess I've just got the right kind of discipline. You're still here so I'd say you're ahead of the curve."

Suddenly the voice of Mistress Madeline rang out in our room, "Sub James report to the main house immediately. You have one minute."

There must have been some sort of intercom system I hadn't noticed.

"We're never out of their reach," Scott said jokingly. "Better get moving or they'll probably deduct any seconds you are late."

I hurried out the door in a panic but Scott called out to stop me. "You're gonna want to take those off or that'll likely be a deduction too," he said as he gestured towards my shorts that I had put on moments before my summons. "Sorry, shoulda pointed that out to you sooner. I'm so used to the rules that sometimes I forget how foreign they are. Get moving man or you'll be late."

In a frenzy I stripped off my shorts and was back to my required naked state. I hurried towards the house, stepped through the door, and immediately kneeled. I knew I was probably late due to my screw up.

"1 minute and 14 seconds. Tsk tsk. You've not even been here 24 hours and you're already under 30 seconds," Mistress Madeline said with cruel pleasure.

I nearly crumbled when I saw my number immediately dropped from 41 to 27. Even after a month and a half caged I wasn't sure that would be enough time. And that was if I managed to keep it all. I didn't have such a hot track record so far.

"To celebrate you surviving your first day we are going to have some fun playing a little game," Mistress Madeline said in a teasing tone. "You may even have an opportunity to earn some precious time back."

I had a feeling that we had very different ideas of fun but the prospect of earning time back was a welcome one.

After catching my breath I realized that all of the Women had changed into evening wear. Some of their outfits were quite revealing, causing my cock to stiffen in its confines. Miss Lauren immediately caught my eye. She was wearing a black silk top and a cheetah print thong. She looked stunning. Many of the others were dressed similarly or even more scantily.

Although these women had been ogling my naked body all day I had not seen too much of them until now. Maybe tonight would actually be fun.

Before I got in trouble for staring, or worse leaking, I wisely dropped my eyes. I almost laughed thinking that being in a room with this many beautiful and seductively dressed women was every guy's dream. The only part that didn't fit the mold was the cage on my cock and the knowledge I had virtually zero chance of actually getting laid tonight.

Mistress Madeline went on, "You are going to go around the room and will get a chance to get acquainted with all of the Misses. Take notes subby you'll want to remember each."

I could only begin to imagine what this meant.

"We'll leave it up to each Miss individually how acquainted they will allow you to get. Miss Lisa has been kind enough to volunteer to go first."

I looked around the room and noticed a petite brunette sitting on a sofa motioning me over. I had not met all of the Misses yet. It occurred to me that this was Jason's Miss who was known for being extra cruel.

I crawled over to her. Certainly did not want to keep her waiting.

To my surprise she stripped off her pink lace panties and shoved them in my mouth. Followed by a slap on the cheek.

"Enjoy those while you can, you pathetic small dicked sub boy," she said. The sting of the words and slap were potent but the smell and taste of the panties were heavenly.

She pulled my head forward into her trimmed mound and my cock nearly busted through its cage. I snuck a whiff but I didn't dare for a taste. She quickly pushed me away.

"That's all you'll get for now bitch, now you can watch. Better remember me," Miss Lisa said coldly.

She was every bit as cruel as Jason described, I thought to myself.

She began to play with herself as I knelt before her. I was incredibly aroused and a bit confused by her last statement. She took her time and I could see she was glistening wet.

Abruptly she stated, "That's enough fun for you subby. Out of my sight now".

I was not sure what to do with the panties as I pulled them out of my mouth so I held onto them in my hand.

I crawled over to the next Miss as instructed. She, like Lisa, pulled me into her exposed pussy. But this time, to my surprise, I received instructions to lick. She was soaking wet and tasted sweet. I was in heaven. I eagerly lopped up her scent.

Lisa, who was sitting next to us enjoying the show, cut in, "why don't have the bitch boy put your panties on Tara?"

I was mortified but complied.

I made my way around the room "getting acquainted" with each of the Misses as Mistress Madeline had put it. Each had their own variations and twists on the process. Some had me lick them near to orgasm. Some I only got a glance and a quick sniff while they toyed with me. It was in bliss. Naturally I was rock hard the entire time but thankfully I was not yet leaking.

The one common theme was that I accumulated panties after each greeting. Some Misses had told me to put them on. Some were around my neck and others in my hands.

Finally, I arrived at my own Miss Lauren. My heart raced thinking that I may get a chance to taste her and help her to orgasm. I had not stopped thinking about it since our encounter earlier.

"You can just watch for tonight Subby," she said as my heart sank. I apparently had not earned that right yet. She briefly played with herself. Our time was short and she had me move on. Before she was done with me she stuffed her delicate panties in my mouth.

"Keep them in there subby," she said sweetly.

I certainly did not mind keeping them there but I was left desiring so much more. I was throbbing in my cage which seemed to be the status quo today. This was beginning to cause my balls to ache. But in a way this had been all pleasure for me and I wondered if there was some catch or cruel turn to come. After all Mistress Madeline had said there would be a game. It did not take me long to get an answer.

"I hope you were taking notes subby," Mistress Madeline said as she walked up behind me and strapped something around my mouth. A portion of it filled my mouth, compressing Miss Lauren's succulent panties even more. On the other end a large silicone penis jutted out in front of me. It was big and I guessed it was at least 6 inches. Much more than then I was packing.

"Hope you can handle it, it's much bigger than what you're used to packing huh boy?" Mistress Madeline asked to a plethora of giggles.

I must have looked ridiculous kneeling on the floor, covered in panties, with a big dick sticking out of where my mouth should be.

Next came the all too familiar blindfold. Here we go again I thought.

Next thing I knew I was being pushed onto my back. As I lay on the floor I felt soft feminine hands wrapping around each of my ankles and wrists. A few hands contributed ball pulls and nipple twists throughout the slow and sensual process. I was stretched out into a spread eagle position.

"Now for our little game," Mistress Madeline said. It sounded like she was standing directly over me. "Each of our lovely Misses will take turns riding your cock."

I didn't have to guess which one. That much was obvious.

"Once everyone has taken their turn and had their fun you'll have to determine who was who. For each one you get correct you'll earn 3 seconds back. But for each one you get wrong you'll be deducted 5!"

My mind immediately started racing. How the hell was I supposed to know which of these beautiful women was riding my strapon if I was blindfolded!

Before I had time to think it over I felt a pressure against my face as the first Miss eased themselves down onto the dildo. They did not quite reach the bottom on the first thrust. But on their 3rd attempt I could feel and smell their beautiful scent on my nose. Soon I could feel this mystery Miss riding the strapon expertly as she bobbed up and down with a kiss of wetness on my face every time she hit the bottom. I wanted to reach up and grab a fistful of beautiful ass but the hands holding my wrists held me back.

I could tell she was enjoying herself but also suppressing her moaning as not to give herself away by voice. I had a feeling this was Miss Tara but I had no way of telling for sure. After a few minutes I could feel her pulsing on top of me and heard muffled moans of pleasure. She had accomplished what she came for.

This proceeded as each of the women took their turn riding me like some kind of mechanical bull. Some rode cowgirl and some reverse. Those that rode reverse grabbed onto my aching testicles like some kind of saddle while I received whiffs of their ass. It was a mix of pain and pleasure.

In my mind I tried to take my best guess of who was riding me and did my best to keep them in order. There was only one I was certain of. My own Miss Lauren had gone 4th. I could never forget her scent.

Finally the last of the women had taken their turn and I felt the grips on my extremities loosen. The blindfold came off but the strapon did not.

As I looked around the room all of the Misses looked well satisfied and relaxed. I had an internal debate if I should take any sort of pride in pleasing this many women.

Mistress Madeline interrupted my internal thought, "Now that all of our lovely Misses have taken their turn it is your turn to put them in order, Subby boy."

I wondered how I would do this with the strapon still on.

Mistress Madeline answered my question promptly, "You'll use that strapon dildo of yours to arrange those panties you've accumulated in order from first to last. You can strip the ones you're wearing off but after that don't use your hands or you'll forfeit the game and lose all your time."

I was screwed. I had a few good guesses on which Miss had ridden me in which order and I remembered who a few of the panties belonged to but not all. When you put it all together I was pretty much just guessing.

"Well. Don't keep us waiting boy," Mistress Madeline said impatiently.

I stripped off the few pairs of panties I was wearing, glad at least to be past that embarrassment.

I crawled around on the ground pushing pairs of panties around with the strapon protruding in front of me as the women laughed. I'm sure it was quite a site.

Once I had nine in order I looked towards my Miss Lauren with wide pleading eyes. Her cheetah print panties were still in my mouth, held in place by the strapon. I had left a gap in the fourth position where I thought they belonged. I thought better of taking it off to retrieve them.

Lauren returned my gaze with a look of understanding and pride. In some strange erotic way I think she was proud of me for identifying her in the lineup. My heart fluttered at her smirk.

Suddenly she turned and asked, "Mistress Olivia, may I borrow your panties to stand in for mine? I think my subby here is unsure what to do as mine are currently being used for other purposes."

Mistress Olivia stripped off her panties and tossed them in my direction. I navigated them into the fourth position and looked up at Mistress Madeline like a student signaling to their teacher they were finished with their exam.

"Final answers boy?" she asked.

I nodded up and down as the large dildo bounced. I had a good feeling about two or three but after that I was lost. My odds did not look good.

Mistress Madeline started at the first pair picking them up and saying, "wrong." My heart began to sink. That was one of my semi confident guesses. I was good and truly fucked.

"Wrong, wrong," Mistress Madeline said in succession as she picked up the second and third pairs. I was already at minus 15.

"Correct," She said, picking up Mistress Olivia's deep purple panties which were a stand-in for Miss Lauren's cheetah print. I was giddy and looked in Miss Lauren's direction who was smiling back at me.

Mistress Madeline continued down the line repeating the process. To my surprise I had gotten 3 others correct. By the final tally I had gotten 6 wrong and 4 correct. Minus 18 seconds. I looked over to the board and saw my number dropped from 27 to 9 seconds. Guess there is always September I thought to myself.

"Alright ladies, I think we have had enough fun with our newest toy on his first day. Sub, you may retire to your quarters." Mistress Jessica said while stepping forward.

"Lauren, please remove your sub's strapon."

Lauren came over to me and delicately undid the strap. The touch of her fingers on my neck were enough to excite me thoroughly.

"I believe you have something of mine," Lauren said, holding her hand out in front of my mouth.

I coughed up her spit soaked panties.

"Good boy. Don't want you doing anything nasty with these alone in your room tonight," she said to me seductively. "You can have them back tomorrow morning when you start laundry duty."

She was right to take them. I certainly would not have been able to make myself cum but I wanted them and my mind was running wild with dirty thoughts of Miss Lauren.

"Go slave. You may walk back," Mistress Jessica cut off our moment.

I stood up and walked out the back door. There was a chill in the air as I walked back to my new home nude. It was late and this had certainly been the most wild and exhausting day of my life. I was horny and exhausted. I reached down instinctively and was met with solid metal where my cock should be. In a past life I would give up on the chastity kink by ripping it off and jerking off. Not tonight, I thought.

I took my time and pondered everything that had happened. I considered turning around and declaring that I no longer wanted to continue. The excitement of the day was winding down and I wanted nothing more than to cum and unwind. I had checked so many boxes on my list of kinks today that it might even be considered a success. It was so easy. I could turn around, have the cage removed, and be on my way. I'd probably need to pull over to relieve myself on the way home because I was so horny and desperate. I could tell my parents there was a last minute change of plans and it would be like nothing ever happened.

But then my chances with Lauren would be zero. She told me earlier that I better not disappoint her and that was the last thing I wanted to do. I was determined to go on as long as I could for her and for a chance to be with her.

By the time I reached my shed I was nearly sleep walking. All of the mental and physical exhaustion of the day had finally caught up with me.

I crashed through the door and directly into my bed not even bothering to wash the sweat and female fluids from the night's activities that clung to my tired body.

"Please tell me you're not under 30," Scott said, rolling over after hearing me come in.

"9," was all I managed to murmur before falling asleep.

Jhjh4
Jhjh4
202 Followers