Femdom Fitness Instructor Pt. 03

Story Info
A female fitness instructor uses her body for revenge.
1.3k words
3.64
3.8k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/08/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 3

John's uncle (Coby) spoke, "The Party of The Flamming Cross is about to do a coup. You can either join us like your father would want you to. Or you can try to escape from your destiny."

John replied, "I have already told you I am apolitical. I am not interested in military coups. Why did you have to ruin my date?"

Coby responded, "Why did you have to destroy your father's legacy?"

Coby then decided to leave in silence making his question even more dramatic. When John recovered from initial shock he sent a message to Danny -- "I am sorry my crazy uncle ruined the night. I hope to see you soon."

Danny was just in the process of telling her best friend -- Paulina about the crazy "date" she had with John. Paulina listened to her story carefully.

Then she spoke, "Well, he seems to be a good guy from what you told me. You should trust your gut feeling about him. Besides, he is useful to you from a business standpoint."

The much smaller cute girl continued, "And he used to be a boxing champion a couple of years ago. So you two can do a fight for your YouTube channel."

Danny said, "That is a great idea."

After she sent John a message on Instagram, the two girls continued to talk about their lives.

Paulina spoke, "I also broke up with my boyfriend. So we are both single right now."

She continued while stretching, "And my back is kind of stiff. I have been sitting too much lately."

Danny replied enthusiastically, "Let's do a quick workout in my living room. I am an expert at fitness and helping people with pain in parts of their body. Come on. It will be fun."

Two very hot girls started their workout. Paulina and Danny took off all their clothes (except underwear). Each of the girls was attractive in their special way. Paulina was extremely cute. A small package full of sexiness is what Danny used to call her.

Danny was (on the other hand) a badass girl you do not want to mess with. She was very tall. Taller than most men. Her deadly taekwondo legs contributed a lot to her sexiness. The pronounced abs on her stomach attracted many (as Mirta was forced to realize).

"Ok. We are starting with squats." -- Danny said as she began to perform the exercise with her majestic legs.

After ten minutes of leg exercises, Paulina spoke, "Hey Danny, I stretched a muscle in my thigh. I am not sure I can continue."

Danny replied in a gentle voice, "No problem, Paulina. I will message your thigh until it gets better. And then I will massage your back until you are feeling great and relaxed again."

Her strong female friend's long and powerful fingers massaged Pauline's thigh. She felt pain. But at the same time, she felt indescribably great pleasure. Danny was an expert at pleasuring the human body. As her friend's fingers slid closer and closer to her pussy, Paulina began to feel sexual sensations.

Danny kept whispering in her ear, "Just relax and enjoy."

Paulina could no longer hold back the attraction she felt for her friend. Suddenly, Paulina kissed Danny. At first, Danny was a bit shocked.

The hot fitness girl was also very sexually attracted to her friend. The badass taekwondo girl champion hoped her female friend had reciprocal feelings for her. She was (actually) in a subtle way trying to seduce her friend. After all, they were both single after a long time. Now was the right time for her to try.

Paulina started to lick her friend's pussey. After five minutes of screaming with pleasure Danny was finally finished with her orgasm. Her long legs were sweaty due to the intense workout she performed. But her pussey was wet from pleasure.

She spoke, "And now I will pleasure you for hours. You do not have a choice, Paulina."

For two hours Paulina sighed with ecstasy. Even after Paulina was finished with her orgasm, Danny continued to massage her back. The small and cute girl felt like she was in heaven.

"I love you so much Danny, " she said finally.

Paulina slept over at Danny's place. The two hot girls curdled and ate chocolate before going to sleep. In the morning John came to visit them. He was very turned on sexually when he saw a small cute girl (Paulina) sitting in Danny's s lap.

Danny kissed her friend gently. Then she stood up. She was taller than John. Her long legs were temptingly placed in front of the young man. Danny was wearing a bathrobe that left her tits visible. Now both fighters (John and the girl of his dreams) began preparing for a friendly fight.

John had to control his erection when he saw the young female taekwondo champion stretching her legs provocatively. He did not actively train boxing for a few years. But his extremely fit female opponent (on the other hand) was very active in stretching and kicking with her two deadly and seductive weapons.

Paulina was filming the fight. She spoke, "OK. You can begin."

When John started to approach Danny, he realized how fast she was at punishing him with her feet. Her long leg spanked him on the cheek before he was able to block her attack. The young man was forced to taste the sweat on Danny's toes. Two of her toes entered his mouth.

"Do my feet stink?", Danny asked with a provocative smile on her face.

"Yes, actually", John answered.

"Well, that is bad news for you. You will have to sniff them and lick them while I dominate you with my long legs for the next hour."

John was getting a bit mad now. He started to approach Danny. But he was met by a barge of lightning-fast foot kicks that appeared in front of his face. With the last of her kicks, Danny gently kicked him in the mouth.

Well, boxing looks really bad against someone incredibly good at performing acrobatic and spectacular kicks, John thought. She is humiliating me with the crazy reach of her absurdly long legs. I never saw a girl with such long and flexible, yet strong legs before.

His train of thought was interrupted by a smelly foot that was dominantly placed in front of his face. Every time he tried to reach his opponent she responded with a barrage of kicks. A couple of times she even swept him to the floor, kicking his knees with her powerful legs.

Danny spoke provocatively, "You have not trained for a while. But I kept my legs in top shape. That is why you can't even reach me. And you are much shorter than me."

John was also incredibly aroused every time her smelly foot kicked him in the mouth. I am just not able to escape from her feet punishing me. I have to start training against people who know how to use their legs in a fight -- he thought.

Suddenly, Danny decided to do a spectacular tornado kick. John was distracted by her bouncy tits that moved following the rhythm of her jumps. That was why he got smacked in the face.

Paulina turned off her camera. Danny now dominantly placed her foot on his face.

"You will have to lick my foot mister. I am not kidding. Start licking, or you will get foot slapped. Do you understand?"

John began to do what he was ordered. He felt his penis pulsating from arousal. Paulina noticed the giant erection under his pants.

The cute girl spoke, "Danny you keep him pinned to the floor while I play with his balls."

Danny quickly submitted John using her Jiujitsu skills. Paulina began to remove his pants slowly. The cute girl soon showed that she was very adept at using her tongue (not only when she wanted to manipulate people with her knowledge of psychology).