All Comments on 'Femdom Flatshare Pt. 02'

by WritingSub

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutover 1 year ago

I am really liking this story. It started out as a bit of a slow burn, even chapter 2, while had some decent eroticism and plot drama was going a bit slow until the end. But the last little bit shot this up from a 3 to 5 star rating. I am really looking forward to reading more of this story and hope that you have the desire to continue it and the time to write it. Pleas post more soon.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Rushed.

Lacks details about sex. Needed, for example, many more details and dialog about his blowjob. Needed directions to the girl giving the blowjob about how to do it. And questions to him about how it felt.

You wrote: "...sore looser..." You meant LOSER, not LOOSER.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story so far please don't keep us waiting another 3 months for the next chapter. this story has so many possibilities with 4 women to do things to him. i do get this feeling that this not the first time these girls have done this to other guys..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, IF he doesn't like his new situation he can still cruise for better accommodations while dealing with chastity among other things these women will subject him to. The domination possibilities are endless till then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am liking this 4 ladies and a tiny boy size. I want to hear more of what happen that night from the girls. I also can't wait to see what all they have him do for them. I can see house boy for sure cleaning cooking ,laundry, running errands, maybe hand washing panties who know what all you can come with for this story. thanks for sharing. I just hope it doesn't take long before we get the next chapter.

Pappasleaze!

Tank4228Tank4228over 1 year ago

Love this! More sph and teasing about his size would be great for me personally but whatever you do next, will be good I'm sure! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was good until sexual assault was introduced to the plot. The dynamic they created leading up to just before he blacked out was great then it was ruined by the end. Maybe focus on less malicious and predatory aspects of femdom instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why are the guys in these stories always unrealistic dumb shits. Most chastity devices are easy to remove and even if he's too dumb to do it, a trip to the hospital would have it off in no time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Are guys today really that dumb?

Are women?

All of them have set themselves up for a prison sentence if the guy could grow a brain cell or two.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Trying to determine if it's men or women whose intellect the author is bashing.

The guy for buying their line of BS, or the women for being stupid enough to say it.

Probably both.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Dudes a loser, and the women are pure evil

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous