Milking The Gym Stud (Ch. 01)

Story Info
A buff, teen gets more than he bargained for.
1.3k words
4.38
13.9k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChadKinky
ChadKinky
16 Followers

Chad was 18, very muscular, but shy. He had a fetish for wearing spandex shorts with nothing underneath.

That evening, he had decided to visit the gym late when there would be no-one around. Or at least he hoped. When he arrived he could see the gym floor was empty.

"You do realize I'm closing up in an hour?" Mona, the gym's owner asked from behind the reception desk.

Chad turned a little red with embarrassment and mumbled "It's OK it won't be a long session..." He avoided her gaze shyly. Mona was 25, dark haired, petite, and with a perfect tight ass. He'd often watched her in her skintight gym outfit, feeling himself grow hard. At 6ft 3ins Chad towered over her.

Mona always enjoyed watching Chad workout. He was so buff for someone so young! She licked her lips, just a little, as his muscles bulged under his T-shirt. Fuck, she thought, I want to make this himbo cum his fucking brains out!

"Well, enjoy yourself, Muscles," she smiled.

Chad turned even redder as he left her to enter the locker room. OMG she's so hot, he thought to himself, is she actually into me?

The locker room was empty. Chad's hands trembled with nerves as he undressed, completely naked, and took his shorts out of his gym bag. Could he really do this? He'd never tried wearing spandex shorts in public before without anything underneath. His cock bulge would be large and very, very obvious. But he'd fantasized about this for so long!

Chad slowly pulled the tight, dark blue spandex shorts up his legs and over his now semi-hard cock. The seam pushed tightly against his asshole. He looked at himself in the mirror. His cock was so obvious. You could even see that it was circumcised.

Chad swallowed thickly and put on a deep-cut stringer tank, which barely reached down to cover his cock bulge - and didn't really offer much coverage of his smooth, hairless pecs either.

He swallowed again and walked barefoot onto the gym floor. This was so fucking hot! He would do a short workout, then go. Nobody would see him. He'd jerk himself stupid when he got back home.

Chad pumped his body hard for 20 minutes. Everything was going to plan. He was still almost half-hard, but at least he didn't have a whole gym full of people staring at his cock straining against the skintight fabric!

And then...

Chad was pushing-out some bench press reps when Mona looked down at him and smiled. "Hi Muscles...can I help you with some personal training tonight?" Her voice was smooth and velvety, like honey.

Chad barely set the barbell down safely! He gasped. Mona seemed to be wearing only a black, thong-back one-piece swimsuit. And she was moving to sit down at the end of the bench he way lying on. Chad's legs were spread wide, and his bulge was completely visible. And now growing!

"Uh...s-sure..." he stuttered. Turned on and embarrassed at the same time. Or was he turned on because he was embarrassed?

"Mmmm..." Mona purred, staring intently at Chad's cock as it swelled beneath the skintight fabric, "I like your shorts...Chad, isn't it? I bet it feels good to have something so tight and stretchy hugging your body..."

"Uh...um...I guess..." Chad could barely speak. He was so busted. He was so horny. He couldn't think. He would do anything Mona asked him right now.

"Sit up, Stud," she told him. They sat on the weights bench, facing each other. Inches apart. Mona, so petite that her face was level with his chest. At least, he thought, my tank is now covering my bulge.

"Let's lose your tank, shall we? I like to see what I'm dealing with," she licked her lips. Chad took off the tank and she told him to stand up. Now his erection was level with her face, the fabric so tight she could see his vein throbbing. Mona reached up a placed her hands on Chad's chest and slowly ran them down his body, lightly caressing his rock-like abs until, at last, she slid her hands over his spandex-clad hips and squeezed his tight, muscular ass. Chad let out a soft moan. He was putty in her hands.

"Oh you are a magnificent specimen, Chad. So shy, yet so desperate to be seen. To be admired. To be lusted over. Fuck...I love how your big fucking cock is responding to everything I say," she giggled. "I am going to train you, Stud, and it will change your world. Now...finish your energy drink and we'll get started. Believe me, you'll need it."

Barely able to process what was happening anymore, Chad took the bottle she offered him and drank it up thirstily. What he didn't know was that Mona had slipped a fast-acting sedative into it. Within seconds he was feeling tired, dizzy...he sank back down to the bench, dropping the bottle. "What..." he tried to say something.

"Shh..." Mona gently guided his body to lie flat. Everything went black.

When Chad came round, he was sitting up. He was on the same weights bench, but it had been set to the upright position. And his arms were bound tightly behind it.

"Mmmm...welcome back, Stud," Mona said standing in front of him. She turned slowly to let him see her perfect little thonged ass. "Don't worry, you were only gone a couple minutes. I needed to get you prepped for your workout. I'm afraid it's going to be a very long one!" she giggled. "Mmmm...your cock is still so nice and hard in those hot fucking shorts, boy. You are just perfect! I think we're ready to begin..."

She reached down and stroked his hard cock through his tight fitting shorts. It responded by growing another couple of inches.

Mona's fingers teased him slowly, as she traced the outline of his bulging cock through the thin fabric. "Mmmm... look at it... So thick and meaty and aching to be free... Oh your body loves the gaze of the cameras, doesn't it Chad? And the cameras love your stud body..."

Chad gasped and looked up and around. There were streaming cameras mounted on tripods all around him! There was even one suspended directly above him, pointing straight down. "Oh fuck..." he whispered.

Mona's smile grew. "Oh! You hadn't noticed? Well this is going to be a workout for the ages, Stud." She checked her phone for a moment. "Oh wow...73 people watching already! I think we're going to have a very big audience tonight. Now. While you were pumping your big muscles for me earlier, I took the liberty of writing an introduction for you to read. Just look straight at the camera dead ahead, and read what's written on the iPad just below it." Then she whispered in his ear, "I would hate to have to share the streaming link on your Twitter, handsome..."

Chad swallowed thickly, his body was trembling a little but his cock left him no choice. He was so insanely hard for Mona, for this situation, that he would do anything she wanted. Slowly, he began to read the words, and like a autocue, they began to scroll...

"H-hi...I'm Chad. I, uh, turned 18 t-two weeks ago..." How did she know that?! "And, uh...and... And I'm a hot, m-muscle-bound himbo s-slut. All I want in life is to pump my... my perfect stud body... and c-cum my fucking b-brains out. I'm so fucking horny right now because all of you are getting off watching my hard fucking cock raging in these lycra shorts. Oh god they're so fucking tight on me... The slightest movement is rubbing my cockhead so bad... I wanna nut so bad for you. I want you all to see me cum... again and again. I want you to see my muscles flex as I blow load after load for you. Because I'm a slutty musclestud and all I'm good for is cumming..."

The words tumbled out of him and he realized they were all true.

"Very good, Fuckmeat," Mona stroked his cheek. Then slapped his cock, making him grunt with surprise. "Let's begin, shall we?"

ChadKinky
ChadKinky
16 Followers