Milking The Gym Stud (Ch. 02)

Story Info
Chad gets prepared for use.
1.5k words
4.36
12.9k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChadKinky
ChadKinky
16 Followers

Mona moved behind the bench and lowered the incline a couple of notches, so that Chad wasn't quite lying flat. Then she moved back round in front of him, placed her hands on his knees, and slowly moved them further apart, with a smirk on her face.

She picked up something from the floor...a black neoprene band which she fastened tightly around his leg, just above the knee, with velcro - and then repeated the procedure with his other knee. Then she picked up a thin black metal tube from the floor and connected it to each of the knee cuffs. Mona twisted the tube to allow it to expand, and then opened it out, pushing Chad's knees as far apart as they could stretch. He found himself gasping and moaning. Mona bit her lip, drinking in the sight of his exposed cock bulge.

Finally, she fastened some neoprene cuffs to his ankles, bound them together, then pulled them back, underneath the bench, until they were behind where his ass was sitting, and tied them to the bench there. Chad couldn't move.

"How are you doing there, FuckMeat? Feeling nice and exposed for your fans?" Mona ran her hands slowly down Chad's bulging chest and abs, moaning softly. She trailed a finger lightly along the outline of his cock. "Mmmm... I love how you're so hard for this. Look at your big fucking teen cock straining in that tight spandex! Is that...? Oh my... That's nice. You're leaking precum through your shorts." She rubbed her finger over the wet patch, paying attention to his slit. Then she licked her finger clean.

Mona sank to her knees facing him and slowly peeled down the skintight blue fabric. She revealed his cock a millimetre at a time, exposing his cockhead and, gradually, the rest of it. Chad's meat sprang free, flinging droplets of precum over his taut abs. Mona giggled as her eyes drank in the sight of his hard dick. It was perfectly hairless and smooth; his circumcised head was slightly thicker than his veiny shaft and glistened with pre. His slit almost gaped wide!

"Oh my god..." Mona breathed, "Look everybody...are you seeing this? Can you see how big and beautiful and fucking perfect this cock is?" She ran her hands over Chad's smooth, spandexed inner thighs, bringing her lips close to his tip and blowing. The cool of her breath made him moan and his slit began to produce more precum. Mona blew the large droplets, encouraging them to ooze slowly over his cockhead.

"Fuck...I've never seen a cock get this wet before..." she smiled admiringly. Mona reached down into her bag and found a pair of scissors. Slowly, she snipped away at Chad's body-hugging shorts, removing them as a single piece of fabric.

"Now that is a sight! All this muscle...this huge, perfect cock...perfectly presented, ready for use. You are going to be useful to me, aren't you, MuscleStud?" Mona asked as she slapped his lightly on the side of his face. Chad nodded dumbly. Her face turned cruel and she smacked his bulging, pumped pecs, making him grunt. It stung. Then she smacked them again, and again. Each time harder than the last. "Fuck! I love these big fucking muscles!" She smacked them again, then smacked his abs. "Fuck that's a hard fucking body!" she said to the cameras as Chad grunted. Tears spilled from his eyes and his torso buzzed. Mona noticed and leaned in, slowly licking the tears from his cheeks.

"You are meat. Nothing more. What are you?" she whispered in his ear. "M-meat..." Chad replied. And he knew it. Felt it in his soul. It was what he'd always wanted. Always dreamt of. To be seen as nothing but a dumb piece of meat. To be fucked. To be used. A sex doll. That was what had driven him to work so hard, sculpting his body, for so long. He'd thought he wanted to be a porn star. Now he realized it was more than that. He wanted to be a himbo. A slut for display. An mindless object of lust. And now it was happening. It was real. And he was scared and thrilled and turned-on to his very core.

Mona looked at the iPad. "It seems some of our fans want to know how big your cock is, MuscleStud." She positioned a camera closer, focusing it entirely on his cock, then she crouched down on the other side of him and found a tape measure in the bag on the floor. Mona ran her fingers over his still-hot, still-stinging abs and watched his cock pulsing and bobbing slightly in front of her. A large teardrop of precum dripped slowly from his slit and fell straight down onto the lowest of his eight-pack, creating - just for a moment - a string of pre. Mona gasped. Her pussy was sopping wet and her thong swimsuit seemed to be working its way between her lips.

She held the tape against his base and measured his length. "Nine and a quarter inches. That's 23 and a half centimetres for those of you in Europe. What a big boy we are, Stud." Mona wrapped the tape around his shaft and held it together with a pinch while she cupped his balls with her other hand and squeezed them. "Mmmm...nice thickness too. That's five and a half inches around, or 14 centimetres."

Dropping the tape but keeping hold of his balls, Mona engulfed his tip with her mouth. "Oh fuck!" Chad gasped as he felt her sucking him, her tongue pushing against the underside of his cockhead and her cheeks squeezing gently around the sides. Mona's lips were tight around his girth, pulling against his glans. She kept her head still, enjoying the size of him, the taste of him in her mouth. She marvelled at how the stud was leaking so much precum. It was almost oily, almost sweet, a little salty... Mona could lap that up all evening. She squeezed his balls tighter. They were large like golf balls, and weighty in her small hand. She could feel he was full of cum. She looked at his torso. God this kid was beautiful! He must have spent every waking hour pounding weights to get so big, so fucking ripped. Mona felt her wetness running down her inner thighs. She was in heaven - and she was going to put this himbo fuckboy through hell!

Chad moaned and flexed his muscles helplessly. He'd never been sucked so intensely before. He couldn't believe he was naked and hard, bound fast and vulnerable, being watched live by strangers. It was breathtaking.

Mona decided to see if she could take him all. This was the biggest cock she'd ever had, so she took it slowly, enjoying every inch as she sank her head down onto it. She kept her lips tight around Chad's shaft as she felt his cockhead push along the back of her tongue and into her throat. Fuck it was huge! She almost gagged, but kept going, slowly, tightly, feeling the meat pulsing, his vein throbbing strongly. Was she gripping his nuts tighter? She didn't realize. Her throat was full of hard cock and she was in heaven. After what seemed like forever, her lips were wrapped around his base and she could hear him moaning ecstatically.

Mona stayed there for a long minute, just enjoying him all the way in her throat. Then she slowly moved her head up, drawing her still tightly-clamped lips along the full length of his shaft until he was free. She gazed directly into his eye with pure lust, then suddenly slapped his cock sharply with her hand while squeezing his nuts painfully with her other. Chad cried out in shock and pain, but Mona continued to slap his meat firmly. When she saw more tears pooling in his eyes, she stopped and let his cock throb in front of her. Then she licked his length from tip to base, never loosening her tight grip on his aching teen nuts.

"let me tell you what's going to happen, MuscleStud," she said, producing a bottle of lube from the bag and squeezing the cold gel liberally onto his cock. "I'm going to make you cum your fucking brains out." She stroked him with the lightest of touches, slicking him up with the slippery, shiny liquid. "I'm going to tease this perfect cock until you fucking beg me to let you cum. But I won't. Not until it pleases me. Not until you're howling your guts out and sobbing like a fucking child. Then I'm gonna milk you dry, Stud. Every time you cum you're gonna get dumber. You're already a dumb-as-shit himbo and I'm gonna make you cum jizz yourself stupid. When I'm done, you'll be nothing but a hot slutty moron. You're gonna spend the rest of your life modelling cock rings because that's all you'll be good for. You're gonna beg me to stop, but I won't. I'm not just gonna milk you dry. I'm going to break your soul, you stupid piece of fuckmeat."

ChadKinky
ChadKinky
16 Followers