Feminized By Ch. 01: Myself

Story Info
It all starts in the shower.
1.3k words
4.02
33.3k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first literotica story ever written. Comments and critique are greatly appreciated.

*

I look out the window as the car drives away carrying my mom and stepdad. It's a pretty normal weekend for this summer; they are going for a day trip to the beach. I only went with them once, for my eighteenth birthday last month. I wait around for five minutes or so, kinda nervous, checking out the window every fifteen seconds to make sure they aren't coming back for anything. My smallish hands rubbing my crotch lightly as I think of what's to come in the next few hours.

Finally certain that I'll be alone for the day I make my way to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and confirm that I need to shave my face, since my shoulder length hair keeps getting hung on the stubble. I decide to shave in the shower since it'll be less messy. (I always get water all over the floor when I rinse my neck.) I take off my clothes and toss them on the floor by the door, and turn the water on quickly, so the steam can warm me up a bit. I take stock of everything in the shower, shave gel, a razor, body wash, poof, shampoo... Everything I should need is in there.

I adjust the water and step into the shower and let the warm water run down my body starting at my neck. I look down at my body, wondering why I've never grown much body hair, but at the same time glad I haven't. It makes days like today easier. I grab the shave gel and squirt some in my hand, and am immediately taken to a new level of bliss. My mom's strawberry scented gel is so much more feminine than the kind I normally have to use. I rub it on my face and get a good lather before grabbing her razor; a Venus ladies razor. Images from the commercials of smooth long-legged ladies flood my mind, with the little jingle "I'm your venus, I'm your goddess, your desire!"... I sigh to myself and think, "I wanna be a goddess..."

I shave my face the way I always do, very carefully. I slowly rub my face to be sure I leave no stubble, then wash my hair. As I reach for the body wash I think to myself, "hey, I could actually shave my legs today. I have time." I grab the can of shave gel and read the back, "Do not get in eyes, blah blah blah... Experience a smooth, close shave to reveal the beautiful Goddess in you."

My hands shake as I squirt some gel into them and lather it up. I slowly smooth it down my calf, relishing the feeling of doing something so girly. I've gotten this far before, but fear always stops me... This time I grab the razor with determination, and for the first time in my life, I shave my calf. I go slow, just like I do my face, shaving in different directions to figure out what's best. After going over my leg what felt like a hundred times to get rid of all the hairs, I said out loud, "why do I have to have such long legs?" Then I panicked. Reality set in and at that moment it hit me; what I just did will take months to grow back.

After shaking and processing my fears for at least five minutes, I decide that I can just wear pants and hide my smooth calf from my parents and step-sister. "I should be okay." I thought. On that note, I started shaving my other calf. This time I was a little faster, having a tiny bit of experience to help me. After shaving both calves, I think to myself, "that's enough for now, better stop before I shave everything."

I rinse off and stroke my legs softly, enjoying the feeling of my smooth legs a little too much. This whole time I'd been hard, but now my cock needed attention so badly. I wanted to masturbate right then, but I kept in control. Then I reached for the body wash and squirted some onto the blue poof.

The scent of sweet pea instantly flooded the shower, carried up by the steam. I worked it into a lather and started washing myself. I covered myself in a lather of feminine, bubbly heaven. Then in a moment of new pleasures, I rubbed one calf against the other, aided by the slick soap, my legs glided across on another and I almost melted right there in the shower. I managed to keep myself in check though, and rinsed off and enjoyed the warm water one last time.

Once I got out of the shower, my shaking and nerves began to be more intense than they had been all day... This was the moment I had been waiting for, when I get to indulge my biggest joy. I dry myself off and stand there in my fluffy purple towel and reach across to the counter and grab a bottle of lotion. Sweet pea, to match the body wash. I read the back of the bottle, "Smooth all over after shower. Use daily for soft, radiant skin." I so wish I could do this every day, but just today will have to suffice.

I pump the bottle three times filling my palm with the sweet-scented lotion and raise my foot up to the edge of the tub to prop my leg. I start at my thigh, not wanting to experience the lotion on my smooth calves just yet. However, just the lotion on my thighs is enough for my cock. I'm hard and twitching as I make my skin soft and feminine. I finish rubbing the light pink lotion into my thigh as I notice how my skin now glows. Then I do the other thigh.

As I lotion up my thigh I can't help but rub some lotion on my cock. I moan a little as I cover the symbol of my masculinity in the soft girly cream. I decide to stop and finish my legs once I notice a drop of pre-cum on the tip. I look down at my calves and think, "I'm just gonna go for it!" I grab the bottle of lotion and pump an excessive amount right onto my calf. I start rubbing the lotion around and gasp with pleasure as I moisturize my smooth, pale legs. This was what I've dreamed of forever, but could never bring myself to do. Now here I am, living my dream. I move some of the lotion over to my other calf to balance things out, and finish rubbing it in... As much as you can for way too much lotion, anyway. I sit there for a minute or two savoring the moment, enjoying my half-smooth legs.

Right when I reach over to continue lotioning up I feel my stomach grumble a little and check the time... I've been in here for a long while, it's definitely time for some lunch. I decide to put my pleasure on pause until I can stop thinking about my tummy. I make my way to my room to grab some pajamas. As I slip my loose pajama bottoms over my still hard cock I think about how good it will feel when I cum later, and I give my cock one last rub for a bit.

I head to the kitchen to grab a bowl and spoon and some cereal and milk. "Breakfast is an anytime meal." I think to myself as I pour my cereal. Then I head to the living room to eat and see what's on tv. After a few minutes of channel-surfing I finally find something good to watch, but right then I hear keys in the door knob.

To be continued...