All Comments on 'Feminized By Ch. 01: Myself'

by SilkeeSmooth1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Keys in the door lock? I wonder whose coming in to catch him fresh out of the shower? Could it be his step-sister? Please keep writing, I'm surprised he didn't shave his legs ALL the way up to and including his genitals though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Need more

Lacked crossdressing and sexual content. To short and lacked any erotica

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderalmost 5 years ago
Good start!

Good start but I’d recommend getting further into the story before publishing so that you can get readers interested enough to come back for the next chapter or story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Nice start. Can't wait to read more!

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 4 years ago
sweet !!

Loved it, please continue ..

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
i agree with a few other comments

not much of a hook here to keep me coming back to read more. i did like it tho.

blade_rocknutblade_rocknutover 4 years ago
Cut short...

I like where this is heading, but as others have opined; it'd be best to develop a bit more story before cutting to commercial. I enjoyed the scenario, because those feelings were familiar to *ME*, and I realize the situation was getting erotic to the character. The casual reader who hasn't been there wouldn't know that, though.

I feel like our gurl in the story should've gotten en femme to a greater degree, had an orgasm (maybe unintentional), and been relaxing or napping in the post orgasmic let down phase when the key hit the lock. Then, this entry could stand on its own.

SilkeeSmooth1SilkeeSmooth1over 4 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter is Out!

Thank you all for your views, comments, and ratings. I've published the next chapter of the story just now. I hope you all enjoy it. :)

LannaLaceLannaLaceabout 1 year ago

Early in feminine transition the girly scents and smooth skin can be all that it takes to get aroused. Very familiar feelings!! Looking forward to the next chapters!

bifemboibifemboiabout 1 year ago

omg Loved this...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilkeeSmooth1@SilkeeSmooth1
New author here on literotica, but long time user. Just a transfemale trying to write outsome of the fantasies I've had in my head my whole life.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES