Ferdinando

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've just met them, but they seem very nice." That was all I said. I looked her directly in the eyes, knowing she was waiting for me to volunteer something. I did not.

"Shirley said you were wonderful." She put her hand on my forearm and raised her eyebrows, but again I said nothing.

"Hal said he thought you were wonderful, too!" Now she was obviously leering at me. I chose my words carefully.

"There are both nice, and they seem well suited to each other."

She laughed out loud. "That's a very diplomatic way to describe their relationship, Nando!"

Tread carefully, I thought to myself. I was the new kid in town, and I could get stepped on by these financial elephants if I did not watch out. "I would not try to describe their relationship to anyone."

"What would you say about your relationship with them?"

"Nothing."

"If I told you that I was very interested in the nature of that relationship and it was important to me to find out more?"

I waited a full ten seconds. "You would have to talk to them."

She waited another ten seconds, then smiled. "We'll talk more in the future, then." She spun on her heel and went out the door.

I turned to go back into the house, and realized that Wallace Watkins, my host for the evening and managing partner of the accounting firm, was waiting for me just inside the door back into the house. Had he been watching me talk to Renee?

He shook my hand. "Nando, I wanted to speak to you before you left. I looked at your employment application and I see you have done well in your introductory and intermediate accounting classes. Are you enjoying your summer internship?"

"Yes, Sir, I am. It is nice to see some of the theory put into practice and learn how things really work."

He smiled. "Yes, in accounting and business in the real world you often run into situations that were never covered in school. Sometimes how you handle those situations is especially important. Even critical to your career."

He studied me for a moment, I knew he was leading up to something, and my anxiety shot up.

"What do you remember from your coursework about client confidentiality, Nando?"

I recited the boiler plate about balancing the client's interest with complying with regulations and law, then I added. "but I am also beginning to realize that in the normal course of business an accountant may become aware of certain aspects of a client's life that have nothing to do with accounting or tax law, but still have to be kept strictly confidential." He nodded knowingly.

"Sometimes, Nando, even though those issues do not pertain to our practice of accountancy per se, we still need to work to help the client to deal with whatever is important in their lives and build our relationship with them."

He raised his eyebrows, making almost the same gesture that Renee Wilson had made a few minutes ago. Realization downed on me, and I tried to keep from grinning.

"I think I understand, Sir. So, for example if I was to begin working on the Wilson's account, just hypothetically, I would devote myself to doing whatever I could to help solve their non-accounting problems, but keep that strictly private, even from, say, my immediate supervisors at the firm?"

He smiled. "I think you understand me, Nando. Your confidentially agreement with the firm would apply, and you would talk to your normal supervisor about simple accounting and tax issues, but on the other aspects, you should talk only to the Wilson's, and talk frankly and honestly with them. If and only if a big problem of a non-accounting type did arise, you would speak to me and no one else."

"I understand completely, Sir!" I fought not to grin.

"Of course, we would have to put you on as a salaried part time employee, even after your classes begin again in the fall, so that your confidentially agreement would remain in place and you could access the resources of the firm to best serve the Wilson's needs!"

Now I knew I was grinning. With my scholarship to cover most of my expenses, even if they paid minimum wage, it would give me disposable income that I did not have now. I would happily devote myself to pleasing Renee Wilson if that what was happening here. Hell, it would be great just to be around her even if I had to actually work on their taxes!

Wallace's wife Candace approached and gave him a questioning look. "Did you two have a talk?"

Wallace smiled. "We had a meeting of the minds." He turned and walked back into the house.

Candace took my hand and said, "The Wilson's are wonderful people!" She gave me a little kiss on the cheek and walked me out to the front door.

Maybe an accounting career did not have to be boring after all!

* * * * *

Monday at the office I discovered I had my own desk in the bull pen, complete with laptop dock and a comfortable chair. I was assigned to work on a new account, but it was not the Wilson's. It was Shirley and Hal Blinn. I had not thought about them being a client, but they were a noticeably big one.

Hal was a highly successful new car dealer, and he owned 14 different dealerships in Florida. He had a house near each one, including the house I had first met them in. There was a complicated network of LLCs, marketing firms, an advertising agency, three finance companies, leasing companies, body shops, used car lots, a towing company, and even a salvage yard, all connected and cash flowing to Hal. It was an amazing organization. It would take me a while to study the setup. I also resolved to also study the phenomenon of men who like to watch their wives with other men, and wives who like to be watched. There was a lot written on the subject, but not much real academic research. I did find some interesting reading, though.

I wasn't surprised when Shirley called and said they wanted to go over the books on one of their trusts. Hal was so paranoid about potential liability from lawsuits that everything they owned was in a wide collection of trusts. Shirley asked if I could meet with them and bring some documents that I could go over with them. They invited me to come up to their hotel room after they concluded a sales training meeting for their dealerships and said they would have some dinner sent up.

I arrived at the Marriott downtown Thursday about 7, and they were in a big suite, not just a room. We did go over the trusts during a room service dinner, very businesslike for a while, but it only took about thirty minutes to cover all their questions. I had several items to go research back at the office. I put all the papers in my briefcase, and we sat down in the couches of the living room of the suite.

Sherry was almost radiating heat. Now that the official purpose of the meeting was accomplished, I knew what she had in mind, and I was feeling curious.

"So, Hal, does hiding in the closet make it hotter for you, or would you rather have a better point of view from a comfortable chair?"

He looked worried for a moment, and then laughed. "Well, since we have been formally introduced, and we all understand what's going on here, I would like to see things more in close-up, now that you mention it."

"Close enough to help me out with her, or just watch?"

His eyes sort of glazed over, then he said, "I like to watch Shirley get all worked up, but then I like to have her to myself after that. She looks so good when she gets all hot and bothered that I just can't resist her!"

Shirley beamed at him. "It really gets me hot to know that Hal is watching, and that he can see what a slut I can be. The naughtier I feel, the hotter I get, the more attractive I feel, and the more I want Hal."

I smiled at them both. "So, I should go for maximum slut power? Make you do truly nasty things while Hal watches?

They answered in unison, "The sluttier the better!'

I had done my research and had few ideas to try. Shirley and I were essentially producing a little sex show, live and up close, for Hal's benefit. We already knew Shirley was his favorite star, so we had to come up with a 'script' that both of them would like. I was a little uncertain how to proceed.

But like my first time with them, my dick suddenly took over all my thinking! It told me to just use Shirley like a slut, let myself go, get in touch with your inner nasty of nasties, and just go wild with her.

"Sit on the coffee table, Shirley." She looked startled, but she complied, sitting on the big hotel coffee table facing Hal, with a puzzled expression on her face. "Take off your blouse."

She was wearing a relatively conservative business suit for their meeting, but Shirley being Shirley, the bra underneath it was right out of a XXX movie, complete with cut outs for her nipples, which promptly stood up and looked quite hard.

I stood between her and Hal, just about two feet from the chair Hal was in, facing Hal and with by back to Shirley. "Reach around and pull down my zipper, Shirley."

Her left hand snaked around my left hip and felt around for my zipper, finally grasping it with her perfectly manicured nails and drawing it down slowly. Looking down at it got me a little hard, seeing the contrast of her little white hand and perfect pink nails against my dark slacks.

"Now pull my dick out, and jack it with your hand."

As she grabbed my cock and moved her hand slowly up and down, I reached down and back with my left hand and played with her nipples. They got even bigger and harder, and her breathing got very noisy. My cock responded and stood straight up, now between me and Hal, essentially right in Hal's face, like a super close-up porno flick.

It was quite a picture. Her little white hand had a giant diamond engagement ring and a plain gold wedding band (which I had never noticed before), and her fingers were not quite able to encircle my dark and growing cock. The pink she had chosen for her fingernails was almost a match for the rubified pink shade of the light end of my now growing and pulsing dark dick. The up and down motions of her hand synchronized with the gusts of her breathing, and at a certain angle near the top of her stroke, the room lights made a sparkling glint on her big diamond ring. It almost looked like her hand was stretching my dick a little bit with each stroke. It was getting bigger.

Hal was staring slack jawed at his wife. I looked down to see she was running her tongue around her lips and trying to peek around to see my cock. After a dozen strokes or so, a little wet glint also appeared at the tip of my dick. Hal drew in a shuddering breath.

"Nice work, slut. Time for phase two!" I undid my belt and dropped my pants and underwear, freeing my cock to swing back and forth right under Hal's nose. I moved my hips slightly up and back a little towards Shirley. "Take one of my balls in your mouth, Shirley."

She twisted around and did so, and my cock jumped. Hal did too. She made kind of a humming sound with her mouth full, and her tongue was dancing around while she applied gentle suction to my scrotum. It felt very nasty.

"Now the other one, Shirley." She slid her mouth over and bathed the other testicle in saliva. She was getting into it, and so was I. She began to suck harder. I got harder.

"Very nice. Now lick from the base of my balls all the way to my asshole and back again!"

She stopped jacking my cock and adjusted the position of her head, sticking her tongue out, and I lifted my leg a little bit to accommodate her. "Don't stop jacking my dick, Shirley!"

She managed to coordinate all the tasks I had given her, and I could not believe how sensitive that little area between my balls and ass was. The stuff I read was correct. Her hands gripped my cock a little tighter, and the clear fluid began to drip down from the end of my cock onto her hands, and two new distinct smells were apparent. One was the heady scent of her pussy, which I had previously worn with pride, and the other the slightly aggressive, nitrogenous and soapy smell of my semen.

Hal's nostrils flared as both smells hit him. Shirley shook a little bit with her head between my legs.

"Shirley you are one beautiful slut! I want you to French kiss my ass. Use your tongue to show me your devotion to pleasing me!"

Shirley drew in a huge breath and made a noise a little like a snuffling pig, and then I felt her tongue probe my anus. She plunged it in and out. I was not prepared for how amazing the sensation was. I was enchanted.

"That's a good slut. Now give me a little more. Give me your all!"

She pushed her head further toward me and under me, and lunged with her neck, driving her tongue up into me. She was almost fucking my anus with it. I was paralyzed for an instant.

Then my dick took over again.

"You are one super-hot little slut Shirley. Come round here and kneel in front of the coffee table!"

She was in a trance. A pure sexual fog. She moved around and kneeled like she was hypnotized. Her mouth was only about eighteen inches from Hal's face. I stood to the side a little bit and took my cock in my hand and began to beat off just like I did alone in my bedroom back in Kansas. But this certainly was not Kansas anymore. I had a 35-year-old multi-millionaire society woman watching the end of my dick like a baby bird ready to eat a worm, with her husband looking on in rapt concentration. Wow. That did it for me. I was just about to come, and it felt like a big hot one.

"Stick out that tongue Shirley!" She did. It was big and pink and waving as she breathed heavily though her mouth. My first big dollop of come splashed wetly on her tongue, just about covering its surface.

"Oh my God!" Hal shouted.

"Swallow, Shirley!" She did it without hesitation, making a big gulping sound, then immediately stuck her tongue out and wiggled it for more.

"Oh Fuck! Hal shouted again. "Oh Fuck, oh fuck!"

My second shot hit her tongue and she swallowed again. I managed four big ones, then grabbed her head and shoved my dick down her throat.

"Suck the rest out of me beautiful!"

She sucked so hard her cheeks hollowed and a slurpy noise came out of her nose. Hal was in a trance watching her.

"Damn, Hal, your pretty wife sure can suck cock!"

His face turned pale, and his Adam's apple bobbed up and down.

Shirley smiled and smacked her lips. She was now at her slutty best. "Are you going to fuck me now, Nando, or just talk?"

My dick heard and answered. Suddenly I was hard and ready again. Shirley was wet and wild. She was dripping juice like a leaky faucet and breathing hard again.

I pulled her back up on the coffee table, on all fours, facing Hal. I entered her slowly, and she turned and looked over her shoulder at me, slack jawed. She looked hot. I gave her about two dozen slow but deep strokes, and I could feel her pussy quiver around me.

She turned and looked directly at Hal. "He's fucking me so good! I'm gonna come!"

She did, quite moistly and loudly. Hal's face turned beet red. I put one leg up on the coffee table, got a little different angle, and got a little farther into her. I also stepped up the pace a bit.

Shirley started making rhythmic noises in time with my thrusts. "Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-hunh!"

She was dripping fluids down onto the glass coffee table, making me worry her knees might slip off if I pounded her too hard. My dick took over my thinking, though, and it was convinced that I was not giving it to her hard enough. Luckily, the hotel had purchased a first-class coffee table for the suite. That thing must have weighed 300 pounds. It wasn't going anywhere.

Shirley, however, was coming again, and so was I. She made a groaning noise way down low in her throat. Hal broke his own rules and grabbed her face and kissed her, having to carefully consider the rocking motion I was imparting as I finished up in her.

I made a few groans of my own as I spurt my last hot spurt inside her. When I pulled out there was a sucking sound, and my come began to drip down her thighs and onto the glass tabletop. I wondered if the hotel maids had seen that before. I guessed yes.

I stepped back to see Hal move around to look at his wife's ass as her bejeweled fingers spread her cheeks apart so he could see the wet sticky mess I left.

"Oh God Shirley!" Hal exclaimed. Shirley looked back over her shoulder and winked at me as I gathered up my clothes and grabbed my briefcase. I dressed in the little foyer of the suite, hearing Shirley coo "Fuck me Hal, fuck your slut wife!"

I was sure Hal was going to. When I got home, I took a long hot shower, once again surrounded by humid "Eau de Shirley", and once again I got hard.

* * * * *

My new and improved paycheck was great, and I considered finding a bigger and better apartment than my little third floor walkup student efficiency. But my conservative financial nature won out. I decided to just bank the extra income for now and stay where I was. Hopefully, I would soon be spending some nights with Renee Wilson, in addition to fueling Shirley's and Hal's occasional slut fests.

I did find a personal trainer, however, via the bulletin board at the accounting firm. His name really was Biff. He was a Florida State grad and ex-CFL second string footballer who worked out some real athletes but was willing to work with me as long as I took a very early morning slot and left the late mornings and evenings for his more lucrative clients. So, I met him at a nearby park every morning at 5 and he spent an hour torturing me into better shape. He kept asking me what my goals were, as he had specific training regimens for golf, tennis, and all the popular social sports. I ended up telling him that I just wanted to look better and improve my endurance and flexibility.

When I trudged back to my little apartment about 6:15 every morning to shower and get ready to go to the office, I noticed a woman who was leaving her apartment in the next complex over almost every morning at about that same time. She was tall, maybe an inch taller than I was, and just a couple of years older, with dark hair and eyes. She walked with a noticeably confident stride, usually dressed in slacks and a blazer, but sometimes she wore a dress and occasionally jeans and a windbreaker. She got into a dark and nondescript Ford and drove slowly away each morning, after carefully checking her tires and adjusting her mirrors. I found myself looking for her each morning, and eventually we began waving to each other. I began to have fantasies about being with a woman that wasn't married to someone else and might stay with me all night. One morning her windbreaker blew open in the wind and I thought I saw a badge on a lanyard around her neck. Perhaps she carried a gun, too? That made her seem even hotter to me.

I settled into a routine at the office, going through checklists on the Blinn's trusts and tax documents for the dealerships, and at the insistence of Wallace Watkins, working a review course for my CPA exam, even though it was at least a year off. He was absolutely determined to have me pass the first time and told me if I ever missed even one of the required seminars or fell behind in my online logins, he might let me go. I was therefore religious about studying the vast volumes of trivia that was required.

I also found myself at open houses and happy hours at least every other Friday but I didn't find any other women that seemed interested in me besides Shirley. Renee Wilson and her husband Bob were spending July and part of August in the cool Colorado mountains instead of hot humid Florida, so there were no prospects there for a while. When Shirley did call, I was horny has hell and able to give her my best efforts. She told me that Hal was reaching new heights in his ability to excite and satisfy her, and they were very happy with our arrangement.

* * * * *