Fertility Clinic Pt. 06: Presentation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands on hips, Dr Velour paused before she offered the purchasers the opportunity, "free to exam the herd, Cindy?" Dr Velour asked the short perky girl. An embarrassed flush filled Cindy's face as she shook her head. "The bulls will be disappointed. Alison?" Dr Velour turned to the larger woman.

Alison's dark hair tied back in a tail swirled as she turned to survey the array. My heart skipped a beat when she pointed to Mr Bogen, growing, "Him, First."

"Tim," Dr Velour, looking down at her electronic notebook, "Step forward."

Looking to the Bulls on either side, Bogen hesitantly stepped forward as Dr Velour, handing Alison surgical gloves, discreetly stepped away from the stage and joined me in the audience.

At a whisper, Dr Velour confided, "This is going to be a good toss. We have the tough guy of the odd couple: a prison guard. Alison volunteered to work in a men's prison where I'm sure she enjoys humiliating men."

Bogen pliantly opened his mouth and rolled his tongue. With a hand motion, Alison prodded Bogen to remove the jock strap. Face pushed to the right, Bogen coughed on command. Brogan's eyes widened as Alison bent over to grasp his scrotum and roll his testes between her fingers. Alison smirked as she noticed Bogen's penis begin to erect.

With hand motions, Alison directed Bogen to turnabout.

"OK, sweetie, bend over," Alison barked,

"Alright, Timothy, is it?" Alison resting a heavy hand on the base of Bogen's spine to lean over him to speak directly to him. Receiving a nod, Alison continued, "Time for a cavity search. Not to worry, I do this to all sorts of ugh—men everyday. Just breathe easy, relax and it'll be over in a jiffy." At that, plunging her index and middle fingers into Bogen's rectum, Alison chuckled when she heard Bogen gasp. "Never fails," boasted Alison, "I knock the very breath out of them all the time."

As Alison rotated her fingers around, she advised, "stay calm, breathe easy." Yanking her fingers out, Alison exclaimed, "I'm almost finished. We just have to see you crouch down and cough for me."

Alison turned to Dr Velour and nodded. Dr Velour instructed her to inspect a few more bulls in the herd before making a selection. "George," Dr Velour called for Allen to come forward for inspection.

Shrugging her shoulders, Alison desultorily proceeded to a quick genital inspection. In seconds, she had twirled Mr Allen around and was working her fingers into his anus.

At low breath Dr Velour complimented me on my professionalism. "It is hard in the beginning to get used to watching a herd of virile young men, paraded naked like prize bulls without being overwhelmed and shocked into doey - eyed embarrassment. A reaction on the part of the audience can make the herd stampede for the door."

"I can't say my heart didn't beat a little faster and I didn't feel some heading home to fuck Jerry blind," I replied, "but I strove not to show it."

"Women have an advantage," Dr Velour explained, "our signs of arousal are more subtle." Dr Velour took a deep breath before she continued, "I've asked this morning`s clients to lunch. Alison would like you to join us."

"Unfortunately, I have exams in school," I politely declined. I shook my head, passed on Dr Velour's offer to make a call to get me excused from those exams. "Thank you, but today, I'm prepared to pass these exams. I need the courses to graduate."

"Too bad," Dr Velour tsk-tsked, "about your exams this afternoon. Alison was so pleased with the way you handled the bulls. I think she might like to see you handle the surrogates selected for calving."

As Alison signalled Dr Velour that the selection process was complete, I excused myself to lead the bulls who wanted to leave back to the barn. I looked at the stage. Mr Bogen, dangling free, left naked by removal of his cotton jock strap, looked dazed. I wondered if we'd ever see him again.

"Oh, before you go, have you thought about the answer to my question," Dr Velour intruded on my thoughts, "after a vigorous intrusive inspection like what we're watching, what keeps our bulls returning to the barn?"

I shook my head. I was unsure.

"Hmm," Dr Velour replied, "you live with a man. That doesn't give you a perspective on the question?"

On the way back to the barn a bull peeled off to resume working out in the gym, two bulls, untouched by Alison's probing fingers decided to make a donation. The rest ended up in the barn where Bogen's expression changed from consternation to pleasant surprise to enthusiastic delight when the more experienced bulls congratulated him on his performance. "Like we told you," Allen patted him on the back, "you're the prize bull they come to see."

I allowed the bulls to engage in an enthusiastic round of self - congratulation on their performance before I hurried them along reminding them that the cock blocker had to be in place before checks can be issued.

Ripping off my scrubs and turning in my electronic notebook, I had been under the shower head rinsed off, toweled down, and headed for the exit before the clerk cleared her throat to ask how I did like playing Juda Goat. "Interesting," I commented as I reached the steel catwalk for the walk of shame for the locker to dress and head for my class.

On the catwalk, I encountered Dr Velour and Alison as they were headed naked into the shower. Greeting me, Dr Velour expressed regret that I hadn't joined them for a few laps in the pool. "Always works out the stresses and strains," Dr Velour commented. Standing by Alison sighed. My flesh was set afire by the focus of Alison's eyes upon the contours of my body.

"I'm in a hurry, Dr Velour," I tried to brush by her.

Motioning to Alison to meet in the shower, Dr Velour assured me that her question would only take a second. "Besides, I get to grade you on your internship. Surely my grade is as important as other courses."

Breathing in deeply I summoned the courage to peer over my shoulder. I could see Alison pause at the entrance of the shower where Alison turned for one more glimpse at my frame. "My question," Dr Velour asked, "Have you figured out why fully domesticated bulls willingly accept binding their balls in the cock blocker with periodic release for emission of ejaculate into a hitching post?"

"Yes, Dr Velour," I replied confidently, "on display for Selective Breeding, the bulls are the center of attention, groomed, pampered, provided a gym," I paused, "they're rock stars."

"So male weakness binds them to us," Dr Velour smiled, "curiosity attracts them, the money draws them in, but it's the attention that binds them to us."

12