Sis's Transformation

Story Info
Sis was a very naive prude... until she turned eighteen!
19.6k words
4.53
35.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sis's Transformation

Sis was a very naive prude... until she turned 18!

Category: First time

Background:

Several interprovincial school sport tournaments (South African Championships or SAs in short) take place during the winter break (July). This is the story of what happened during the most recent winter break.

'Matric' refers to the final year in high school, similar to senior year in the US and learners (students) turn 18 during the school year. A ball is arranged by the Grade Eleven scholars at the end of the year as a 'fare well' for the matrics. After parties are arranged by some learners where they indulge in sex.

There are references to events in the 'Spring Break' series (Chapters 1, 3 and 4) which the interested reader may want to follow up on.

All characters are 18 or above.

The events, characters and organizations in this story are entirely fictitious and chosen purely to fit into the story's plot.

Acknowledgements:

I am much indebted to kenjisato for the thorough editing of the text (multiple times) and making this story much more readable and enjoyable than I could master on my own. I take responsibility for any error that remains.

Local Afrikaans word:

Abba: An Afrikaans word of Khoi-Khoi origin, meaning: 'to carry someone on your back'.

****

Friday midday:

Laura was glad to finally find a parking spot where parents drop their daughters off for the Netball Schools National Championships. The Free State Netball Federation for Schools arranged for two buses to take officials, the girls representing the various age groups, and some volunteer parents to Nelspruit where the SAs were hosted this year.

Laura's seventeen year old daughter, Sis, her actual name is Martie, got out of the car to get her luggage and travel bag out of the boot for the trip. She was five foot three and had ginger-blonde hair. She was dressed, like the rest of her teammates, in the official tournament sweaters of the Free State Schools Netball Federation.

"Martie... Martie!"

Sis looked in the direction from where her name was called and saw Sandra rushing towards her. Sandra had red hair and was, at five foot ten, the tallest player in the team and played in the 'goal shooter' position. She was a new senior player in the Free State schools' netball team and played for the Northern Free State schools teams before her family relocated to Bloemfontein.

Sis couldn't understand why Sandra would call her, or even rush towards her. They had little in common beyond netball.

Sandra was slightly out of breath when she got to the car. "Martie, I have a HUGE favor to ask."

Sis was surprised, she had very little interaction with Sandra in the past, except for the trials and their practice sessions in preparation for the SAs. She actually avoided Sandra because she was flirtatious towards the young men who came to watch their games and practices. They weren't even in the same school. "Why me?"

"We're going to share a room at the SAs, and I guess we'll get to know each other quite well by the time SAs are over."

Sis was still distrustful. "And?"

Sandra took a deep breath as she finally restored her composure. "My father has to leave on an overseas business trip on short notice, and could arrange for my mother to join him. They don't want me to stay in the house on my own."

Martie was still not done. "Don't you have a brother?"

"He's already out of town, he had promised our ex-neighbors in Welkom to look after their pets for the holiday and it was too late to make alternative arrangements when the trip was confirmed. It will only be until Sunday, two nights."

"Let her stay, we'll make a plan." It was Laura, who couldn't take it any longer.

"But Mom, Steve will be home with a friend. Where will Sandra sleep?"

"There's nothing final about Steve's friend. And you have two single beds in your bedroom, let her stay."

Sandra was grateful. "Thank you, Mrs. Botha." Laura was a teacher in marketing at Sandra's school.

Sandra waited for Sis to offload all her travel stuff and helped her to carry it to the bus. Sandra's parents, Keith and Jessica, finally arrived and apologized for the unusual and unexpected request. They'd met Laura at the beginning of the year when they enrolled Sandra, but it was Sandra's suggestion to ask them the favor. They gathered that Laura already accepted Sandra's request and just wanted to confirm that they were aware about Sandra's request and to finalize the arrangements.

Keith, to the annoyance of Jessica, couldn't take his eyes off Laura's ample surgery-enhanced cleavage. Jessica didn't waste time to excuse them once the arrangements were finalized.

Sis went back to Laura's car for their good-byes.

Laura gave Sis a big hug. "Enjoy your eighteenth, I won't be there and don't open the present before the time."

She joined Sandra on a double seat near the back of the bus among their senior teammates. The captain, Rachael, and vice-captain, Elsabe, claimed the rear seat with some of their friends.

Sis looked at Sandra. "Seems as if fate has tied us together." She offered her hand as a sign of friendship. "My friends call me 'Sis's. You can, too."

Sandra took her hand. "It's an honor to be your friend, Sis!"

****

Saturday morning: Kruger National Park: Skukuza

The Free State team management arranged a two day visit to the Kruger National Park and had their hands full to get the younger team members and newcomers into the hang of things. They arrived late from Bloemfontein the previous night and each of the ten senior players, including three reserves, was assigned a number of players from junior teams to look after. Sis ended up with three Grade Fives, who were participating for the first time at SAs, and Sandra with three Grade Sevens, one of which played in previous tournaments. Sis and Sandra helped the girls, in their care, towards the restaurant for breakfast. There was an unusual buzz in anticipation of the game drive which was arranged for the day.

The game drives, on the Saturday and Sunday, didn't disappoint. They saw an abundance of game including elephants, white and black rhinos, and giraffes. More special was the pride of lions with a litter of young cubs and a large herd of Cape buffalo was impressive. A pack of the endangered wild dogs making an impala kill at a waterhole was for most of the girls a gruesome, yet, a 'once in a lifetime' event to witness. The younger girls found the upright tails with a tussle of hair at the top, almost like flagpoles, of warthogs while running, curious.

****

Sunday late afternoon: Nelspruit

There was an exciting buzz among the girls in the passage of the hostel of the 'Nelspruit Secondary School for Girls'. Everyone wanted to share something with their friends about what they saw during the game drives of the past two days which they thought the others may have missed. The senior girls were still tasked to take care of the junior players in their care until the younger ones were assigned to their rooms. Luckily the team officials, and some parents who wanted to follow their daughters' games at the SAs, took over the care and supervision of the juniors once they were in their tournament rooms.

Sis's Grade Fives were done early on, and since she knew the ropes, she quickly found the room that she'll share with Sandra. The rooms were neat and well prepared. She, nonetheless, tested the beds, for she knew from previous tournaments that you can end up with a bad deal.

Although Sis was on every Free State team for her age group over the years, this year offered a new experience. It was the first time without her mother.

Laura was an accomplished netball player herself, even playing a few games for the national team. When she ended her playing career, she started coaching where she was regularly part of the selection board for provincial and national teams, and was a regular member of the provincial management team. She withdrew this year due to the conflict of interest with Sis qualifying for selection for the SA Schools' senior team.

Sis tried out the bed furthest from the door which seemed the straighter of the two. The mattress was indeed nice and firm and tentatively decided that she'll sleep there without testing the other bed. As she got up, she heard a squeak. When she sat down again, she found that the bed squeaks whenever you move and decided to test the other bed after all.

There was a slight dip in the mattress and Sis wasn't surprised that the mattress offered less support. She tested it for unwanted sounds, but the bed remained quiet. She thought of switching mattresses but resolved that there wouldn't be time to reset everything before Sandra's arrival.

She decided to stick to her original choice because she realized that the bed would squeak and disturb both of the room's occupants, irrespective of who was sleeping on it. She will at least have the benefit of good support which she wouldn't get from the other bed. She flattened the bedspread of Sandra's bed and lifted her bags onto her chosen bed to start unpacking her stuff.

Sandra entered the room and put her bags onto the second bed. She had just finished when the seniors' team coach came and knocked on all the doors to tell everyone to go to the mess for supper.

****

Monday morning:

Sis woke from voices in the passage. She better grab her team uniform, her toiletry bag with soap and stuff and a towel to get to the ablution facilities soon. She woke Sandra and warned her to do the same. If they delay too much, they may end up showering in cold water.

Sis was lucky to get a cubicle just as another girl vacated it and was refreshed and in team uniform soon afterwards. She waited for Sandra, who had to wait a few minutes to get a shower cubicle, to finish, and together, the two went back to their room.

Sis took the birthday present from her mother off the bedside drawer where she placed it the night before. There wasn't a lot that Laura could do to disguise the shape of the jewelry box inside the wrapping.

Sandra noticed the present in Sis's hand which reminded her that Sis turned eighteen today. She got up and gave Sis a hug to congratulate her. "Ever been kissed?"

Sis blushed. "Not really, if you can call it a kiss. It was nothing more than a peck on the lips. I had a boyfriend for a while, but we broke up before it got serious. We barely progressed to more than holding hands and hugging."

Sis removed the wrapping and opened the box. It was a gold plated set of ear studs with a floral design. There was a small ruby gem, which is Sis's July birthstone, in the center of each flower. She loved it!

She tried it on and was still busy adoring her present in the mirror, when the knock on the door reminded them that it was time for breakfast.

Sis and a Grade Seven girl of the Western Province team were called forward during breakfast. The tournament organizer congratulated the two on the birthday which they share, where after the crowd sang 'Happy Birthday' to them and gave them an applause.

****

Monday evening:

Sis and Sandra were sitting in their pajamas on their beds and chatting.

Sandra gave a playful wink in Sis's direction. "Any young men, you saw today, you would like to kiss, now that you're eighteen? And I mean a 'real' kiss!"

Sis shied away, but tried to keep her answer playful. "Netball is a girls' tournament. There aren't a lot of men around. A handful of almost fossilized elderly team officials, and a bunch of fathers who are all claimed already."

Sandra responded in kind. "Still, there are young men around, like some brothers who came to watch their sisters play, and locals who aren't on holiday. Or maybe a young team official...?" She let the suggestion hang in the air.

Sis saw an opportunity to get back at Sandra. "Like that handsome physio of the Northern Free State team you hung out with for a while."

There was a knock on the door. "Team meeting in the captain's room." Rachael had the luxury of an own room that was larger than the others, which made it the logical choice for team meetings.

Sis scrambled for her nightgown, but Sandra opened the door. Teammates rushed by in the passage, all in their pajamas. "It seems as if you are in line with the dress code."

Sis didn't want to be overdressed and dropped her search and followed her teammates to the captain's room. The last of the girls disappeared into Rachael's room as Sis and Sandra got out of their room. Sandra opened the door for Sis to enter.

A chorus of voices greeted Sis. "SURPRISE!" A 'Happy Birthday' banner hung in front of the window, and several cupcakes were spread out over the desk in the room.

Rachael stepped forward out of the group and hung a 'Birthday Girl' side band over Sis's shoulder. She was a brunette and wore a short sexy baby doll made of a thin white material which hid little of her anatomy.

She clapped her hands to get the team silent before she addressed Sis. "Martie... Sis, we just couldn't allow the day to end without having a party, it is your eighteenth, after all." She looked at her teammates and then back to Sis. "We all wish you a happy eighteenth and hope you'll remember this special day for the rest of your life. This isn't much, but we don't have a lot of options." She handed a cupcake to Sis. She looked at the rest of the team, who gave Sis a short round of applause. "Help yourself."

A pile of plastic cups appeared on the table along with a few bottles of soft drink and someone handed Sis a cup of cream soda. Soon a buzz could be heard. Rachael clapped her hands again. "We must keep it quiet." She took the empty cup and cupcake paper from Sis.

Elsabe, stepped forward, clothed in a red outfit very similar to Rachael's, which showed her prominent, puffy nipples on B-cup breasts off clearly. She retrieved a shooter glass, filled with peppermint liqueur at the bottom and Amarula Cream on top, from the desk. "And here's a 'Springbokkie' (small springbuck) to set you off on your road to national glory."

Sis brought it to her mouth, but the rich liqueur vapors took her breath away.

A teammate in the crowd tried to help. "Drink it in one shot."

Sis followed her advice and downed it in one gulp. It left a burning sensation down her throat and in her stomach and a sweet peppermint taste on her tongue. "AAAAhhhhh." She took another breath and exhaled deeply and looked at Rachael, she hoped that the 'Springbokkie' was the last of the surprises while the rest of her team applauded her.

Rachael clapped her hands again to get the team's attention. "The party is over. Go back to your rooms, our first match tomorrow is against Natal. Get a good rest, it's going to be a tough one."

The girls started to leave, giving Sis a hug on their way out. Soon the only guests left in Rachael's room were Sandra, Sis and the vice-captain, Elsabe. Elsabe gave Sis a hug and, without warning, gave her a deep open-mouth kiss. Her hand slipped into Sis's shorts and onto her hairy bush. Sis didn't expect this and wanted to break free, but Elsabe was prepared for Sis's reaction and her other hand had a firm grip around her waist. Her finger cleft Sis's nether lips, which weren't particularly wet.

She removed her hand from Sis's vagina to add a blob of sputum and returned it. She probed around and rubbed Sis's clit until Sis's natural lubrication started to flow.

Sis struggled in vain to free her from Elsabe's ministrations.

When Elsabe finally set Sis free, she blew a kiss in Sis's direction and left. "Don't stress. You're a big girl now."

Sis was shocked and wanted to leave. She thanked Rachael for the surprise party and gave her a goodbye hug. Rachael built on Elsabe's earlier work, and she too, gave Sis a nice deep kiss, but she cupped Sis's breast instead and rolled her nipple until it was rock hard before she let her go. The faint scent of Sis's sex juices started to fill the air.

Sis rushed out of the room leaving Sandra and Rachael behind.

Rachael looked at Sandra. "We better loosen her up."

Sandra could only guess where the conversation was heading. "Why should we do that?"

"Elsabe is in desperate need to find a Matric Ball date for her ex. He prepaid a large amount of money for a romantic room at an exclusive hotel for a private after-party when things were still good between them. After she broke up with him, he demands that she either ensure a date, who would be a nice lay, or a refund which she cannot afford. Sis is Elsabe's only option, but she is such a naive prude. Nobody at school makes a suggestive comment when she is nearby. It even dampens our team dynamics, if you haven't noticed."

Sandra had noticed that Sis was distancing herself from the group, but hadn't thought much of it. Sandra also knew that Rachael and Elsabe were cousins and best friends. She also saw Elsabe's ex, Jaco, during the provincial trials early in the year, and her new boyfriend, Daniel, during practice sessions. Both were good looking hunks. She was curious. "Why is Sis Elsabe's only option?"

Rachael gave a sigh. "Sis is the only girl in the school without a date for the ball, but none of the boys are interested in asking her out with her reputation, even the handful without partners."

"And it isn't as if the rest of the family don't have skeletons, but she innocently thinks they're angels and can do nothing wrong.

"Take her brother as an example. Sis is convinced that he is still a virgin, they apparently made the stupid childhood pledge to save their virginities for their future spouses. And for a Casanova like him to still be a virgin would be a remarkable feat, considering that he is in his second year at varsity! But Sis is naive and ignores the signs.

"My elder sister was in the same rage group as him. He told everyone in the group how he fucked a young mother while in Plett (Spring Break Ch 1). He even claimed to have drank some of the baby's milk! She visited his house shortly thereafter while her boyfriend was out of town for his grandmother's birthday!" (Planned Spring Break Ch 6)

The news startled Sandra. "Why would she tell you this?"

"I told her of our cousin's predicament and she told me this, in case I could use it to help Sis to free up and relax."

Sandra hasn't met Sis's brother, and had no reason to think that Rachael would lie to her about his exploits. But she couldn't believe that Mrs. Botha had some skeletons to hide. "But her mother is a good person. Surely she doesn't have skeletons."

Rachael fiddled a bit embarrassed and bit her lip before she answered. "This is a bit embarrassing. And also something that my sister told me in confidence before we left. My parents are swingers and have wife-exchange evenings whenever they can arrange it, like when they are home alone. And after last year's SAs, she overheard them reporting back on their swapping. My mother apparently reported that she was with a young official, apparently a physio, who did Laura, along with another woman friend of hers, the previous night and that, according to him, Laura was a very good fuck. Hot single women like Laura are apparently in high demand."

Sandra shook her head in shocked disbelief.

The ringing of a handheld bell filled the passage. "Ten minutes before curfew... ten minutes to curfew..." It was the team manager's voice.

Sandra wanted to turn around and leave for her room but Rachael stopped her. "Give me five minutes max. Please tell me you will help us."

Sandra tried to process all the information, but something still didn't add up. "Sis told me she had a boyfriend?"

Rachael chuckled. "It was a guy who thought of asking her for the matric ball, in the hope to get laid at an after-party. You must admit, she is good looking and would make a good lay for a horny guy. C-cup breasts, well-toned body, athletic figure. He soon realized that his chances were slim to make it happen, and went for another, less sexy, girl instead, with better prospects for a lay, while she was still available."