All Comments on 'Rudy Ch. 01: Lisa'

by Sunadmire

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Needs a 2nd part for resolution.

PlaasJapiePlaasJapie12 months ago

Nice story Sunadmire. I agree with Anonymous that there need to be more.

As for the anachronism, I believe that the SD card was invented in the late 1990's, twenty years after the events of this story.

SunadmireSunadmire12 months agoAuthor

Anonymous: I deliberately left the ending open to provide an introduction for a follow-up. I'm working on another work, so it may be a while, but keep your eyes open...

Plaasjapie: The SD card is indeed one of the anachronisms that I sneaked into the story - well done. I sneaked in a few more - I wonder how long it will take for the rest to be discovered.

Stoere_BoerStoere_Boer11 months ago

This story definitely needs a follow-up.

Stoere_BoerStoere_Boer11 months ago

Good story, and nice set-up for follow-ups. 5 stars and a favorite without question!

Congratulations on the way you've blended these anachronisms into the story, I would have missed them if it wasn't for your challenge. Here's another anachronism for you, three properties of the big screen monitor in the honeymoon suite's bedroom area are out of place:

1. High definition screens hit the marker in the 1980's

2. Big screen technology only became available in the 1990's

3. Flat screen technology were introduced shortly before the 2000's

SunadmireSunadmire11 months agoAuthor

You are 100% correct Stoere_Boer. All three properties you identified were introduced in the 1990s, much later than the time in which this work played off.

I've weaved in a few more - any suggestions?

Eri_TicaEri_Tica7 months ago

Hi Sunadmire

Nice hot story, can see Rudy and Lisa are meant for each other. 5* without doubt, and another of your stories on my favorites list.

As for anachronisms (not yet identified), I believe the events plays off before personal lubricants became popular. Also, thinking back. I was one of the first to get my navel pierced in the early 90s, years after the events of this story.

Both may not be true anachronisms, but at least the trends were not popular at the time.

SunadmireSunadmire6 months agoAuthor

Well spotted Eri_Tica!

I checked afterwards and it seems as if you're correct on both accounts. Both personal lubricants and navel piercings became popular after the events of this work.

But it is questionable if these can be taken as true anachronisms. I'm sure belly dancers would have had navel piercings long before the events in this work. And lubricants in some for another was surely used as well.

Thanks in any case for your reaction.

CockyTsotsiCockyTsotsi6 months ago

Well done Sunadmire for working in all these anachronisms - I read straight over all of them. I also loved the way you worked in the myth on why the groom would carry the bride over the house's threshold.

Keep going.

SkaamPlaasMeisieSkaamPlaasMeisie5 months ago

Hi Sunadmire.

My guess is that 'Ellen' AKA 'Laura' is Steve's mother in the 'Spring break' series. And 'Francine', who features along with Josh in the threesome, may be ''Francelle' in 'Sis's transformation'. I would have missed it if you haven't hinted at characters from your other stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSunadmire@Sunadmire
Love to read hot stories with some drama. Got going on a few stories. I try to give it a South African flavour, while keeping it relevant to the international audience. If you like my stories, give it a high score. Enjoy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES