Fertility Pills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He managed to stop the flooding in his pants, for now, with an expired condom left in his wallet. "What else is it going to be good for, right?" he justified to himself. But there was a new problem, painfully obvious from the moment he tried to sit back down at his chair -- it crushed his nuts, and, pressed a wave of precum into the rubber.

"Dammit!" he exclaimed, either out of pain or frustration. Several students turned their heads toward him, and the professor paused. One awkward silence later, "... Sorry! Just stubbed my toe." And he tried again -- gently as he could -- to sit down, but his package had him sitting funny. It was the only way. Fortuitously, everyone had already stopped paying attention to him and refocused on class. But how could he focus on anything other than his sack, slowly filling up like a water balloon?

It was the pills' job to make him fertile. They were preparing him to breed. Assuming he had any trouble before, he wouldn't now. He realized then, that they were doing the same thing to his wife... girlfriend. If they weren't careful, she was bound to get really, seriously pregnant.

And that turned him the fuck on. Faster now, his testes pumped seed and his penis grew. And grew. He winced visibly at the pain -- to hell with anyone that happened to be looking at him right now. He winced until... he heard a faint "pop", and felt sudden relief.

His jeans zipper broke, cock spilling out, grabbing as much room as it could under the desk.

This was a silver lining, he thought to himself. It's not gonna hurt as bad now. He's gonna get as un-excited as possible before the end of class, stuff it back in his jeans, cover it up with his bag, and go home. The sheer panic, alone, made him fairly soft as time went on. Of course, he still politely, but firmly, declined when the professor called on him to stand up and speak.

He breathed much easier once he got home. It was time to relax, and time to relieve himself somehow. He thought, maybe if he jacked off enough, "emptied" himself enough, the swelling would go down and he'd be at a more manageable size.

But despite how overwhelmingly horny he was, there was no success after 30, 40, 70 minutes. He tried all kinds of porn, he tried imagining elaborate sex scenes, he tried using a pocket pussy. The closest he ever got, was when he looked through old pictures of his beau, but no dice. His massive genitalia wouldn't release and he couldn't cum.

Maybe... he speculated. Maybe he has to cum inside her. A cold chill ran down his spine. That can't be possible, right? The pills don't know any better. But that is what they're meant to be used for... Maybe they should stop taking the pills, immediately. They're already so horny and voluptuous, they did their job already, didn't they?

His brainstorming was interrupted by the sound of his ringtone. She was calling. Maybe they could talk it out.

"Heya babe."

Sobbing. Just, sobbing on the other end.

"Babe? What's wrong? Did something happen?"

As she choked over her words, she tried to explain, "I took the rest of the pills today! Every last one!"

"You took all the rest of the pills today?! Why?" He was in disbelief.

More sobbing. "I don't know! I was so... sexually... frustrated, I thought it might... I thought... I don't know! I couldn't stop thinking about doing it, how sexy it would be!"

"Babe, it's okay. They're just fertility pills, right?"

"I'm scared, I don't know what's gonna happen! Hun..."

He listened intently.

"... you have to come fuck me. I'm so horny it hurts. It actually hurts." She sniffled. "I know that's not the right thing to be focusing on, but something tells me it's gonna be really bad if I... don't."

He was scared stiff. "Babe, I understand what you're saying, but--"

"Please!" she yelled. "Please, come fuck me! A girl is asking you to fuck her brains out, you need to come over, now! I am so fucking horny!"

"Alright! Okay, I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Take..." The sound faded for a moment.

"What?"

"Take the pills."

"No. That's dangerous."

"It won't... work if... you don't. Trust me..." Her voice was rising and falling rhythmically. She was panting frantically. She sounded out of breath.

"What's going on over there?"

"I'm riding a dildo... until you get here. I need... something in... my pussy... Hurry!" she whined, before abruptly ending the call.

This was the moment of truth. He stared long at the bottle of fertility pills - "For Him". He had no idea what she meant by "it won't work" if he doesn't take them, nor how she knew that for sure. Maybe she didn't. But he decided... they were in this together. And took the remaining eight pills.

He left without much ado and headed straight for her house. But he only made it twenty feet from his apartment before the pills caused a stir in his stomach. A stir which immediately sent all kinds of sensations running through his body -- his head went really fuzzy, and his crotch was blowing right up. This time, it wasn't just a bit of swelling; his dick was growing thicker and longer. He worried that it would get too big to fit.

Meanwhile, she was worried that it wouldn't be big enough. Her prized twelve-inch dildo, she could usually take half of; right now, she was taking the entire thing and feeling room to spare. It slipped in and out too easily. She rubbed her clit some more and continued to whimper to herself.

The most agonizing part of the journey from his place to hers, is the bus ride in-between. It would only take fifteen minutes, tops, but would he be able to hide his crotch for that long? And this time, he didn't have a school bag to cover himself with.

As long as no one was sitting around him, he figured, he could lean back and give his pole some breathing room. The bus seats gave him some cover in front and behind.

"Shit," he muttered to himself, as his member made a heightening tent in his sweatpants. "Shit..." He gave off a sigh and leaned his head back, trying to relax. "Shit..." The only semi-conscious thought he could retain, at this point, was his plan to get to her house. Everything else was sex. He was a sex god and she was a sex goddess, and they were going to make history. His cock grew, and pulsated very noticeably -- almost hypnotically, if you were to stare and watch, as he started to do.

Throb, throb... throb... throb...

His prick was now holding his pants a fair distance from his waist, so he decided to pull them down for a bit, without even checking if anyone had just sat near him. After a while, he noticed that every time it throbbed, it never went all the way down to its original size. He could finally watch it grow in real-time. A bit of precum started leaking out of the tip as he watched, and it was nearly tall enough now that he could lick it off himself.

His balls were no less active, churning with seed and overfilling, as if he would need to breed a hundred women. Or breed one woman a hundred times. Each testicle was now almost as big around as his thigh, and there was a distinct gurgling sensation from time to time.

Suddenly, he heard a call for his stop -- the only thing that could have possibly broken him out of his trance. Immediately embarrassed, he covered back up -- as best as he could -- and glanced around. Nobody. He was forming a distinct wet spot from his waistline, and it looked like he was smuggling cabbages, so he exited out the back door, and power-walked to his wife's house.

The door was unlocked. He let himself in, to the sight of her lying there, fully naked in the middle of the living room floor, with snatch wrapped around dildo. She dismounted and lied back, ass pointed straight at him, legs up, holding her pussy wide open: "Fuck me."

He pulled his sweatpants down, sending his cock bouncing violently up and down, precum flying, as he undressed. Drawing closer, he compared his size to the twelve-inch dildo on the ground; he looked two, three, four inches longer, and much, much thicker.

"Fuck me!" she cried out. It was time.

He grabbed her and slammed his dick right inside. She yelped out in pain, but wriggled her ass signaling to him, "Harder!" He obliged, gliding out and back in like a jackhammer. She was sopping wet, leaving absolutely no resistance to this man. Her thick, sensitive lips squeezed the life out of his cock, tightening around it each time he pulled out, trying desperately to milk it.

Her tits were jiggling madly all the while -- they were definitely far bigger now, almost obscuring her head at times. He grabbed one in each hand and started mauling them like a bear -- and they were too big now to fit entirely in his hands! She cried out again at the harsh sensations -- the vicious prodding in her cunt, the grasping at her tits... She was starting to feel numb.

She left her hands up by her incredibly flushed cheeks, totally resigning her body to him, to do as he pleased. She muttered more, "Fuck me... breed me..."

"Is that the only thing you want, you needy little slut?"

"Yes! I need it! Give it to me! Give me your cum, deep inside, come on!" Her knees went weak. Her legs started coming to a rest beside him.

In response, he slapped her ass, still pounding relentlessly, but his hand stopped a fair bit sooner than he expected it to. He noticed then, that it wasn't just her pussy or her titties that grew -- her hips were wider now. She was all-around curvier.

He decided fucking against the hardwood floor was too cumbersome, so he... picked her up in his arms, and kept fucking her, like a pocket pussy. She noticed that he was a lot stronger than before, and -- on second glance -- more muscular.

Having nowhere else to put her arms now, she threw them over her breasts to stop them from jiggling so hard -- not that it helped much. Waves of grool poured out of her slit between thrusts as she experienced orgasm after orgasm. She couldn't be wetter if she tried. She was so ready... It was mere animalism at this point.

His balls were so heavy now, it was hard to stand. He could feel the hurricane building in them as he threw his favorite sex doll on and off his cock. It was slick with her juices and hard as a well-exercised muscle.

He didn't have to say anything when he was getting close. She could feel it. His balls started shifting around. His dick flexed, stretching her walls as far apart as they would go. His cock head swelled out another inch or two.

The rush of cum was so sudden, even he was surprised. It stormed up his cock and sprayed her cervix. He kept fucking her. Her pussy clamped down on him, caressing every inch of cock, milking it for every drop, and she was rewarded with a second, third, fourth, fifth... sixth... seventh blast of cum, directly into her uterus.

His balls were sore and stretched to their limit; they absolutely needed to be emptied. He kept fucking her. Her labia were red-hot and tender from the nonstop stimulation, but there was more seed to give. Her nipples were visibly changing color and thickening as they flew about. Her belly was distending.

"I'm getting p-pregnant!" she screamed.

He stopped cold, almost as if coming out of a spell. "Oh shit." He forgot the XXL condoms.

His balls were drastically smaller now, if not quite to their original size, and his penis was rapidly shrinking, cum still dripping out of him like a faucet. He was starting to realize just how much weight he was holding in his arms, and brought his girlfriend to the bedroom, to set her down gently, herself blissing away the entire time.

"I'm so fucking pregnant," she said, idly rubbing her belly, fluid running out of her pronounced cunt, feet dangling.

"That's not good. We need to get some Plan B, right away."

"Yeah... but that was worth it. Happy... anniversary..." through labored breathing.

"Are you okay?"

"Maybe. I feel weird..." She raised her head a bit to see her lover standing across, but she soon realized that she couldn't see most of him past her belly.

"Um... do I look bigger to you? Like, from five minutes ago?" Before he could answer, she felt a pang from deep inside and groaned, "Unnnngh..."

"Do I need to run and get it right now?" He asked, frantically. "I'd need to find some clothes, but--"

"It's too late," she cut him off. "I don't know... what was in those pills, but you won't make it in time."

He drew a bit closer, and got a better look. Her belly was already huge. He thought that was just cum, but now she looked like she was six months pregnant. Her tits were blowing up way more than they did under the effect of the pills -- this time veiny and sloshy, with nipples darkened and stiff. They were filling up with milk.

And her pussy was greedy as ever.

-To be continued?-

12