Festival of Fools

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned off the lights and the room was illuminated only by the glowing beads around her neck. They created an ethereal glow that made her face look almost ghostly. Her large tits were glowing in the darkness and I watched as she fully spread her legs, inviting me forward.

I crawled on the bed and positioned myself between her legs. I immediately picked up the scent of her sweet and musky pussy as I lowered my head toward her. My first lick started at the bottom of her pussy lips and ran slowly between her folds. My tongue hit the plastic beads and dragged them up and on to her clit.

"Ohhhhh...fuuuuuck...." she moaned in the darkness. Claudia's hands reached down and gripped my head, pulling me harder into her pussy.

I continued the up and down motions with my tongue running back and forth along the length of her pussy. I tasted and felt her juices start to flow and I greedily continued to lap them up. I licked along the outer edge of her lips, then back down the center. I swirled my tongue around her clit and pursed my lips to suck it in. The feminine moans filling the room signaled that I was having the desired effect on her. After a few minutes, I stopped my motions and curled my tongue, pushing it into her pussy. Claudia spasmed slightly and pulled my head in even further. I fucked her with my tongue as she gyrated against me. Her breaths were getting faster and deeper, so I knew she was getting close to an orgasm.

Pulling my tongue out of her tunnel, I licked back up until I felt the beads on my tongue. I made a swirling motion with my tongue and the beads using them to make a circular motion on her clit. Her hips started to buck, and I felt her nails dig into my hair.

"Fuck. Fuck. I'm coming. Jay! I'm fucking coming!"

Claudia's orgasm ripped through her from head to toe. Her entire body thrashed, and her hips bucked against my mouth. As she rode out her climax, I gripped the exposed beads between my teeth and started to lift my head. I purposely positioned myself so that as each inch of the beads pulled out of her pussy, they rubbed against her inflamed clit. As I pulled more and more from her pussy, Claudia's body seized again.

She let out a deep guttural moan and every muscle in her body clenched. The last of the beads slipped out of her and I used my neck and mouth to toss them on her exposed navel. She was barely moving with her eyes closed and her tits rising and falling with her breaths. One leg had fallen flat on the bed, while the other was still propped up.

"Holy fuck" she finally muttered. "I think you made me fucking squirt all over the sheets." She ran her hand down her body and between her legs. She spasmed slightly when she made contact with her own sensitive pussy. Her hand patted the bed a bit and she confirmed in her accent, "Housekeeping is gonna really hate us now. They're going to have to change this cover."

I grabbed a bottle of water from the bedside table and rinsed her taste from my mouth as we lay next to each other in bed. I felt a hand reach over and start to lazily stroke my rigid cock. Claudia had a firm grip and was working my shaft in an up and down motion. She used her hand to gather some of her own juices and forming a cup with her hand, swirled the wet pocket around the sensitive head of my cock. My cock swelled even more, and I started to wonder if she was going to make me come with only her hand.

As if in answer to my unspoken question, Claudia released her grip and lifted herself up off the bed. She straddled my hips, took my dick in her hand, and lined it up with her pussy. After rubbing it back and forth between her soaked lips, she sank down on my cock, taking me fully into her pussy. I moaned at the feeling of her tight pussy enveloping my cock. She was tight and swollen from her own orgasm and could feel the walls of her pussy pulsing and gripping my dick.

With her hands on my chest, she started gyrating on me, creating tactile sensations with every movement. When she lifted her hips, I could feel the lips of her pussy gripping my shaft to my head before she'd plunge back down. If that feeling wasn't enough, the sight of her tits bouncing as she rode me added to my growing arousal. I reached up and grabbed both of her bronzed globes and gave them a squeeze.

"Yes, Jay, grab my tits. You know how much I love that."

I shifted my hands and got a firmer grip on her breasts, this time pinching her nipples as I squeezed. The sensation made her fall forward on to my chest as she pistoned her hips up and down on me. She moved slightly and I could tell that she was griding her clit against the bone of my pelvis.

"My ass. Grab my ass!" she directed.

I got a firm grip on her cheeks and pulled her harder against me, creating more friction against her clit. She lifted herself back up and shifting her weight to one arm, she moved one of her nipples closer to my mouth. Reaching up with my neck, I was able to suck the hard nipple into my mouth and sucked on it. With a shift of her weight, she brought the other tit to my waiting mouth and tongue. I released my grip on her ass and used one hand to squeeze her breast bringing toward my mouth. I licked, sucks and gently nipped with my teeth at the sensitive nipple.

"Oh....my......fuuuuuuuuuck.........." For the third time that night, Claudia started to spasm and come. Her hips slammed down on my cock, and I could feel the walls of her pussy tighten around my shaft. In the throes of her orgasm, she lifted herself up and leaned all the way back, supporting herself on her outstretched arms. I looked down and saw her pussy lips spread out around my shaft in a soft purple glow.

That simple shift in position made my balls start to contract and I shouted a warning.

"Oh, babe. I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes! Let me feel it! I want to feel you come inside me! I want your come in my cunt, baby."

I grabbed her hips and felt my balls release a stream of cum into her cunt. I pulsed repeatedly as dug my fingers into her sweaty skin. As the last shots spurted inside her, she collapsed back on to my chest, our sweaty bodies pressed together.

After a few minutes, Claudia shifted and lifted herself off me. I trail of our fluids leaked out of her and dripped down on my exposed leg.

"Yeah. Housekeeping is definitely going to hate us for this." I confirmed as she picked up her robe and went into the bathroom. I sipped more water before exchanging places with her to clean up, myself. When I got back to the bed, she was still laying on top of the covers, her body covered in a fine sheen of sweat.

"See?" she said, breaking the silence. "Being here wasn't that bad. And even though you weren't crowned the King of Fools, you still got a reward."

We both lay there, talking about the foolishness of the night, the flashing, the desserts and the beads.

"I have to say" I started. "You win the award for the most creative use of beads tonight."

"Well, I wanted to give you a treat after everything tonight. So, when I was getting ready I saw the beads and the idea popped into my head. I gave them all a good scrubbing in the shower and left them for you to 'find'."

I felt my cock starting to stir as I thought about the recent sight of the shimmery white beads sticking out of her pussy. I reached one hand over and started to stroke her pussy lips feeling them inflamed and moist.

"Mmmmmm.... almost ready for another round? I had another thought."

"Really?" I replied.

"I love how full I feel when we've used a dildo in my pussy and you in my ass. How do you think you'd fit in there with those larger beads inside me?"

"Only one way to find out." I rolled her on her side so her back was to me. Spreading her ass cheeks, I ran my tongue up the salty cleft until I hit her puckered hole. I licked and pressed as it started to open up for me. Pulling back, I said, "Give me the beads."

I felt and saw the glowing purple beads being lifted over her head while I continued to lick her asshole. She handed me the beads and I started to press the first one inside her pussy when ...

CRACKLE!!!! "Security to MOD. Security to MOD."

"Fuck" I muttered as I shifted up and grabbed my walkie talkie.

"Go for MOD"

"Sorry to bother you. We have a situation in the pool. Need your help."

"Roger. On my way."

I jumped out of bed and opened my duffel bag. I grabbed a pair of slacks, a polo and got dressed in a hurry.

"Sorry, babe. Duty calls." I said as I grabbed my radio and shot out the door.

When I got to the indoor pool, there were two security guards waiting by the glass door.

"What's up fellas?" I asked.

"Got a report of people in here. We can hear the activity, but wanted you here for statements and paperwork."

"Alright. Let's go in."

I swiped my card and opened the door for the three of us to enter. Sure enough, a handful of guests had somehow gotten into the closed area and were continuing the party. Two men sat on lounge chairs in bathing suits, beers in hand, watching their partners having a splash fight in the pool. The women's dresses were puddled at the side of the pool and we quickly realized they were naked.

With every splash, we watched a pair of tits jump and jiggle out of the water, only to fall back under the blurry water line a second later. Meanwhile, across the room in the hot tub, another naked woman was straddled over her partner, their lips locked together. Even from a distance we knew that he was buried inside her, fucking her under the water.

"PARTY'S OVER FOLKS!" I bellowed with my most authoritative voice. The reactions in the room were different. The woman in the hot tub screeched, jumped off her partner's cock and tried to hide herself under the bubbles. He, meanwhile, meekly slipped lower as if attempting to hide from us as well.

The women in the pool, however, simply giggled and swam over to the edge of the pool, letting their bare asses float to the surface in full view. One of the men in the lounge chair, being a drunk genius, attempted to hide his beer but in doing so, managed to drop the bottle on the floor causing it to shatter.

"Seriously, everyone. Pool is closed. Go back to your rooms, please." I said as professionally as possible.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the hot tub couple scrambling to their towels, trying to get out of the situation as quickly as possible. The women in the pool weren't as good at listening.

"Puh-leeze...we're just having some fun." One said. "Nobody else cares we're in here."

"Ma'am. Please just get out of the pool and head to your room."

"We're just playing! Having fun!" the other chimed in. She then wound her arm back and sent a spray of water toward the guards and me. Having been interrupted from a night of hot sex, after already being covered in gunk and goop, AND being flashed a messy set of tits and a hairy pussy earlier ... I had hit my limit.

"That's it! If you don't get out and leave immediately, we will have to call the police."

"C'mon, brother, why are being such a dick?" the guy who dropped his beer piped up. He swung his feet around to stand up and confront me.

"Be careful, you dropped your...."

"ARRRRGGGHHHHHHH! Fuck!" the man screamed as he fell back on to his chair, gripping his foot.

As I feared, the drunken moron had stepped on the bottle he had JUST dropped and impaled himself in the foot. Even as we moved toward him, I could see the blood pouring from his foot and starting to pool on the patio surface. His wife screamed and jumped out of the pool running toward him, giving us a great view of her bouncing tits, jiggly ass and trimmed pussy.

"Grab her!" I ordered Craig, the guard to my left. I was worried that if she reached her husband, she would be the next to step in the glass. Craig grabbed her and suddenly found himself wrapped around a naked woman who has soaking him with every movement.

The next hour brought a new series of events. The idiot had punctured his foot so badly that we had to call an ambulance for him. That brought the fire department and a police unit. Statements were taken and because of hotel policy, we had to file charges. Housekeeping and maintenance were called to clean up the glass and the blood. Paperwork was filled out and incident logs completed. In the frenzy, the hot tub couple had wisely slipped out. It was 4:10am when I finally keyed back into the room to find Claudia deep into her REM cycle.

I stripped down, climbed into bed and was asleep in seconds thinking, 'April Fucking Fools'.

In what seemed like only minutes later, I was stirred awake by a feeling on my cock. My eyes struggled to open, but when they did I could see Claudia's head bobbing up and down on my cock. Sensing that I had awoken, she looking up at me and let my dick pop out from between her lips.

"I figured you had a rough night. Figured I would give you an April treat before I head down to brunch."

She then proceeded to take my entire length into her mouth and her throat as she bobbed on my cock. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of her tongue licking up and down my shaft and her lips wrapping around the head of my cock. I reached out with my hand and felt her leg within reach. Getting a slight grip, I pulled her leg toward me.

Claudia took the hint and lifted off my dick for a moment, shifting her body around. She lifted her leg and straddled my head, putting us in a classic 69 position. As she sunk her mouth back on to my cock, she lowered her cunt to my waiting mouth. As her head bobbed up and down on my, I resumed my pattern of licking and sucking on her pussy.

I noticed that she had a slightly salty taste this time, possibly the remnants of my cum from the night before. Claudia was sucking my cock like a pro, and I felt her move one hand and start to play with my balls. Taking that as inspiration, I wet two of my fingers and slowly worked them into her cunt as I licked her. The muscles of her pussy gripped my fingers, and I stroked in and out of her. Meanwhile, her mouth plunged down my shaft until my dick was filling her mouth and throat.

Both of us were moaning into each other, seeing who would be the first to cum. When Claudia lifted her head away and surrounded just the head of my cock with her lips, I knew I was going to lose the battle. She licked and swirled her tongue around the sensitive head, and I felt myself release. The first wave of cum shot into her mouth and she took more of me in, sucking and swallowing my load. I could feel my own cum inside her mouth as slowly started to pull off my cock. She released my cock and it fell to my pelvis with a wet slap.

"Finish me, now." she ordered and shifted further back on to my face. Her pussy pressed against my mouth and nose, and I was surrounded by her scent. I started to worry about my ability to breath while being trapped by her muscular thighs. I shifted my fingers inside her and worked to find her g-spot. Finally feeling the fleshy pad inside of her, I pressed my fingers in a stroking motion. At the same time, I formed a circle with my lips, pressed down on her clit and sucked hard. I felt her clit emerge further from its hood and I danced my tongue on her sensitive bud.

The combination of all three actions did the job. Claudia's thighs tightened around me and felt a fresh flow of juices hit my tongue. She grunted, moaned, and let out a long deep groan as she orgasmed. I felt the muscles on her legs twitch and tremble as the waves flowed through her. She collapsed with her head resting on my thigh as her breath returned to normal.

After a minute, she rolled off me and turned her body on the bed.

"Thanks, baby" she said, "You get some sleep while I go to work." She gave me an open mouth kiss and tasted my cum in her mouth, knowing she could tase her juices on mine. I slipped back into a deep sleep and only vaguely heard her shower and eventually leave the room.

A few hours later, I packed up my things, showered and went down to the lobby. I joked with the front office team about some of the shenanigans the night before and the entire pool incident. I popped down to the brunch room and saw a lot of tired, hungover faces.

I made eye contact with Claudia who walked across the room toward me. She took the small set of white beads from around her neck and put them around mine.

"Here, baby. I think you earned these." She then leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Oh and no April Fools. That's not the only set I have on me and they ... fit .., perfectly. Meet me at my place later and we'll see if you can find them."

------------

Hope you enjoyed my April Fools 2024 Entry!

Also, please vote, comment and favorite the story! I'm always looking for more followers, so give me a follow, too!

12