Festival of Seasons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

............

"Aww~!!! Aren't you the most wholesome sweet cake~? Whose business of yours is it to take care of our needs~?"

"You're just a living miracle, you know that~?"

Tsumugi and Itsuki leaned in to wrap their arms affectionately around the adorable boy, nuzzling the sides of their warm faces to his cheeks and wrapping their tails around him.

Tsuki was the only one who looked less than enthusiastic about the idea. But when she saw this determined glint in Bell's eyes, she sighed and then relented.

"Alright, I won't turn away good fortune~. I'm so lucky to have such a kind and willing worker in you, Bell~. Just...please be careful. Some of our guests can be unreasonably aggressive and..."forward." I want one of you two to be with him at all times and make sure none of them take advantage of his shyness and...vulnerability."

"H-Hey!!! I'm not that vulnerable...am I?"

"Haha~! Don't worry your head, cutie~. We'll cover that cute ass of yours." Tsumugi patted him down on his tailbone, right above his butt.

Bell blushed, still not used to the way she treated him like a cute pet...or a child.

"Thanks...maybe?"

"Well, with that out of the way..."

RING...RING...RING...RING...RING...RING...RING...

"And not a moment too soon either: let's get to work~."

***

Not long after the toll of the seventh hour, the entire inn was completely swamped with energy, all of its patrons scrambling to wake up, grab their morning soaks in the onsen, and make their way down to the dining area to place their orders for breakfast. The three tanukis and Bell were frantically working to fill everyone's orders, switching positions between receiving orders, taking them to the kitchen, prepping the order, and bringing it back out.

But before all that happened...

Because of the unprecedented situation of a human being in Noto, they decided to "disguise" Bell as another tanuki. If the other youkai found out a human was here...there would be trouble. The three tanukis first attempted to apply shapeshifting magic to him, but it's not something they ever used on a human before. While they achieved results, and he made one hell of a sexy tanuki, his body quickly reverted back not long afterwards. Repeated attempts didn't help either, with Bell growing increasingly wearied from having his already feminine curves plumped out, then shrunk, and ears and tail sprouting from his head and waist.

It was time for plan B: makeup and the magic of cosmetics. Bell had a convincing hair color for a tanuki, so the only thing they decided to mess with is adorning his face with some subtle femine charms~.

"Come on...is all this really necessary?" Bell complained to Itsuki and Tsumugi swamping him with their cosmetics lineup. Tsumugi just finished applying concealer and blush to his cute face before she moved on to quickly lotion up his hands in this special cream that made them look smoother and more vibrant. Itsuki returned with a small, firm brush with black powder, which looked a lot like a mascara applicator.

"It is if you want to make yourself a convincing nuki~. Now hold still while I do your lashes~." Itsuki grinned as she delicately decorated Bell's eye lashes. He had some very pretty, lengthy eyelashes, so she didn't need all that much. But might as well bring out some of his inner femininity~.

When the two were finished, they collectively squeed at the adorable "little sister" they just made~. They even teased him over it, asking if he just wanted to call them onee-chan. Pressured with one tanuki on each of his sides and looking down at him in a dominant look of superiority, Bell felt like he had no choice but to comply.

"O-O-...Onee...mmmmmmf!!!!" He covered his blushing, embarrassed face up, shaking it profusely. It got a small giggle out of Itsuki and Tsumugi, but they didn't press him any further on the subject much as they would have liked to. Tsuki then came in, examined him over, and applied the finishing touches by giving him his own tanuki leaf hair clip and a spare hostess yukata. Unfortunately...it was the only one left, and from a time when Tsumugi was shorter. Which meant that as a result, the hem of the skirt was...slightly revealing, to put it generously, reaching just an inch above his knee. Wouldn't have been nowhere near enough to cover the current length of the tanukis' cocks...but for him, it fit just right.

It was important that his legs had as much mobility as possible to service every patron promptly and not trip over his own feet. But if he dared to bend over right in a guest's space, a randy oni or kitsune could get a rather enticing view of his juicy, nude butt back there. An unspoken invitation to be fondled and thoroughly molested by onis and the kitsune. Tsuki made sure to quickly advise him on how to get something off the ground or someone's low table: bending the knees instead of bending his back. If he bended with his back, he might as well appear he was getting into a doggystyle position for sex, hehe~. As for the ears and tail, everyone was in agreement to just say they were still growing in if someone asked.

"Hmm~...good to go, cutie~! C'mon, let's get you out there and right to work!" Tsuki chuckled at his darling appearance, ruffling his hair a little.

"R-Right~..." Bell nervously said, still determined to be of help to Tsuki and her other workers, but growing increasingly self-aware of this newly feminized image they had disguised him with. He looked into a mirror...and a foreign, charming girl he could fall in love with stared back with supple pink lips, the cutest cheeks, and lashes that would make all the street ladies jealous.

Right before Tsuki left his side, though, something smelled REALLY good to his nose, something that did not go unnoticed~...

Now where were we...

The pace of breakfast picked up to full speed, getting right around the time where people asking for their dishes to be taken away and people waiting on their meals were in equal numbers. Bell made doubly sure to retrieve the dishes as Tsuki instructed: bend the knees, NOT the back.

On Itsuki's suggestion, Bell decided to experiment a little with his time as the kitchen cook and serve tamagoyaki in lieu of the usual omelette orders. It would also be good to show Tsumugi and Itsuki how they were prepared so they can cook their own batches. Bell quickly brought the first order out, setting them right in front of a red oni madame, who would be the first ever youkai aside from the tanukis to try it.

"Grmm...mff...mff..."

!!!

"YEAAAAH!!!!! Those are damn good! Hey sweet thang! I'll take another order, and I will pay extra for them too!!!"

She yelled enthusiastically for the whole hall to hear. And by the time Bell returned with her second order, the word of the mouth had spread like wildfire, everyone who had a sweet tooth demanding "the morning special." Bell had a flattered blush all over his face, never thinking his very simple cooking would have won their hearts over. He got right to it...or at least he tried to before the aforementioned oni, who was built like a Roman pillar and as tall as Goliath, tugged him back to her side, her strong, meaty fingers stroking the underside of his chin and caressing his cheek. He looked just like a dress-up doll in her massive hands!

"Whaddaya say you...hic...join me and mah sisters for a night at the end of your shift...baby girllllllll~?"

She was already wasted drunk from appetizing swigs of her sake, a dangerous mix when combined with a red oni's fierce libido. Bell stuttered, trying to pull himself away...but that was more impossible than trying to pry himself loose from Tsuki's grip this morning.

"I-I-I-I...got more work to do...miss...and I really shouldn't-"

"'Course ya shouuuuld! HIC! I'll even wash dat prissssstine skin of yers in da bath~ before it gets alllll....messed, messed up..."

"Please...miss..."

"I TOLD you, Kura: my girls are OFF-LIMITS. Go find some other whore to drink and scream your night away with." Speaking of Tsuki, her powerful, beastly hand tightly gripped and squeezed the red oni's tree-trunk wrist in her palm. Tsuki may not have been as big...but she damn did have the strength to bite as bad as her bark, the bones in the red oni's wrist trembling and creaking.

"Grngh...finnnnne. You're no fun an'more ever since you started runnin' dis place...ya know dat?"

She disgruntledly released her hand's imprisoning grip on Bell's face, Tsuki then pulling him back to her protective reach.

"You okay, hun?"

"Yeah...yeah I'm okay~...thanks~."

"Don't mention it. Keep your wits about you, cutie. This inn has all kinds...and more than half of them could effortlessly have their way with you if you're not more careful. So please please PLEASE stay where I or my other girls can see you."

"I will...I'll take care of myself." Bell said with a small twinge of disappointment in his voice, feeling rather humbled at being spoken to like a child. He very well may have been helpless like one in the hands of any of these youkai, but he wanted to do everything he could to not be a liability or a hindrance to Tsuki.

"Well, your hard lesson is over. Back to work, you~."

"Right~!"

Again...something smelled...really, really nice...and a familiar craving started to bloom in his depths...

Bouncing back quickly, he returned to the kitchen and starting to churn out as many tamagoyaki rolls as he could possibly cook, cutting them up, then bringing them out, much to the delight of youkais who had their first, second, or third helpings. There were a select few kitsune who started to treat them like finger food and toss them in their mouth, and others who paid extra for batches to-go for their day.

***

But yeesh...it sure was hard work trying to meet demand. By the time the dining hall cleared out, Bell's lithe, untrained limbs were aching all over, heavy as lead.

"Huff...huff...I thought they'd never leave."

"Now you know what we have to put up with when we only have three people~. Here ya go, cutie. Drink some of this."

Bell took a piping hot cup of an aqua-green brew from Itsuki's hands. It had a pleasant herbal smell to it, but it was overwhelmingly powerful to his nostrils. Lifting it up and gently pouring himself a sip...he bleghed his tongue out and coughed a little from the taste's whiplash.

"What...what is this???"

"Too hot, honey eyes~?"

"No...too bitter and spicy."

Itsuki had a slightly guilty look in her eyes, her excited tail drooping in turn.

"Sorry about that, Bell. This is a special tanuki recipe for an herbal tincture that improves circulation and strengthens your endurance. Didn't really think about how it would taste to a human. I'll try diluting it next time; but for now, I'll just take that for myself, hehehe~."

Putting her hand on her hip, she tilted the cup back in her other hand, chugging it down, some of it spilling from her lips...until she emptied it out and exhaled a puff of steam heartily. And Bell...just blushed at how casually she just took and drank what was left of his portion.

"YEAH, that's the stuff~...What? Something on my face, Bell?"

"N-Nothing!!!" He said all flustered from the indirect kiss Itsuki just received. Which, in hindsight...probably wasn't a thing among youkai.

"Haha, you're adorable~. Come on, now~. I'll show you to where the bath supplies, spare dishes, and the dishwash is~."

In spite of the overwhelming herbal mix he had received, Bell was already feeling slightly more rejuvenated, and a surplus of motivation to go with it~.

After the stumble with breakfast, most of the day went as Tsuki expected. Occasionally bringing by new supplies to the baths, replacing dirty yukatas with fresh ones after being placed in the baskets in the bath's changing rooms, collecting dishes throughout the inn...all the normal stuff involved in the area of hospitality. Of course, nothing could have prepared Bell's mind for the repeated, lewd advances of some of the patrons throughout the inn. After bringing a new thing of sake to the onis, they reached for and flipped the back of his yukata up, whooping and wolf whistling at the gorgeous piece of ass that was briefly bared. And then came the inevitable invitations to come sleep with them for a night, with lewd promises that they would treat their new "oni princess" delicately and with love. Like an oni knew what "delicately" actually meant. Tsumugi was there to shut down their harassment, though, threatening to tell "the scary inn mistress" about what they did. The onis relented, but were disappointed they weren't going to stuff a good hole that night.

The kitsunes were equally troublesome. The moon phase was quickly approaching the time of month where all of the spirit beasts get a little randy between their legs. Half of their minds were in their cocks and cunts, and a couple of tall vixens in the baths enamored with Bell's adorable face and his virgin aroma started to disrobe their towels and pry them aside to wiggle some cock in front of the boy's innocent, embarrassed gaze. But he fled before they could extend their enticing offer and expose their parts, much to their disappointment.

One after the other, it seemed like Bell was getting swamped with gazes that honed in on his curves and his beautiful eyes.

"Momma's so lonely tonight~..."

"HEY, GIRL!!! COME BE MY WIFE FOR THE NIGHT!!!"

"I'll make you so addicted to my body and my-..."

"Gimmee that ass!!!"

And one after the other, Bell successfully fled, largely in part thanks to Itsuki, Tsumugi, and Tsuki watching out for him. But avoiding all their advances on the first day was proving to be more exhausting than it was just to maintain the inn. Already it was lunch time, which meant more cooking to do...

But a proud, pleased look on Tsuki's face was enough to get him motivated. And she couldn't be more pleased than to see just how hard and how diligently he worked.

***

"Huff...huff...huff...I'm beat..." An exhausted Bell slumped over the front counter in the lobby, out of breath and exhausted, surrounded by his tanuki boss and her other hostess girls.

"Hang in there, cutie~. The day will get better now that we're in the quiet hours~. Most of our guests will be out in the capital enjoying themselves with pre-festival activities. You'll get a few hours of breathing room until dinner time." Tsuki reassured him, leaning down to kiss his forehead.

"Haha~! Don't forget, we still have to break you in for massaging~. Give it a half hour and we'll have people lining up just dying for the chance to feel those smooth, heavenly hands of yours~." Tsumugi wrapped a hand around his shoulder, nuzzling her arm against it.

"And I'm SURE she will take good care of you, and that absolutely NOTHING will happen to him. RIIIIIIGHT?"

Tsuki was smiling, but the immediate air around her was heavy and full of evil malice, clearly expressing the kinds of hell Tsumugi and Itsuki would experience if they dared let Bell be molested and taken advantage of. Even Bell could feel it as strongly as those two did...

"Yes ma'am!" Both of them collectively and frantically said.

"Excellent~. I trust you three will do a good job of keeping the inn all orderly. In the meantime, I have some contacts I need to meet downtown and prices I need to quote and negotiate. Make sure someone is with Bell at ALL times. Swap shifts if you have to, but do NOT leave him by himself."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Then I'm off. See you later, sweetie~."

"Be...be safe out there~." Bell said with an innocent, warm tone in his voice.

Her skin...her hair...the fur in her tail...something smelled VERY nice...

"I will~." Tsuki winked at him, turning to head out the door...before Bell suddenly stopped her.

"W-Wait!!!"

"Hmm? What is it, sweetie?"

Twiddling his thumbs, Bell tried to find the most gentle way to express a fairly selfish request...

"Once the day is over...could you...umm...umm...could you please..."

Exhausted as Bell has been, his mind's been fixated on one thing above all else today. A warmth, a sweetness, and something very...very...creamy...a craving that's been oddly and strongly attached to Tsuki's smell...

"Could I have some more of your...special pudding~?"

!!!

Oh gods...oh gods...the tanuki's pent up gonads that she tried so hard to keep under control today were working into overdrive. And now the sight of those plump kissers on his face as he asked that question were focused into hyper-vision. She desperately needed them wrapped around her cock, or she was going to be driven crazy...

"Mmf...of course sweetie~. Once the day is finished, you'll get your special pudding~. I'll have a big, rich, creamy batch for you all ready when we get back to my room~." She almost wanted to reach down and give her balls a couple pats, if only to hint her intentions to her cute bedwarmer.

For now, though...she steeled her mind knowing that letting that lustful desire build to later tonight, so that she could thoroughly consummate it with her cock buried right in his lips...would be so, so worth it~.

Dressed into a proper kimono, she headed out, her semi-flaccid shaft still throbbing and desiring one mouth, and only one mouth...

"Wait, what's this special pudding?" Itsuki asked, confused as to what Bell just requested.

"You...you don't know? It's..."

"OI!!! CAN SOMEONE GET OVER HERE AND GET THE KNOTS OUT OF MY NECK AND SHOULDERS?! THEY ARE KILLING ME!!!"

A disgruntled, brusque voice yelled from the massage room down the hall.

...

"Well, I guess let's not keep her waiting~." Tsumugi interjected, subtly winking at Bell as a twinge of anxiety came over him.

***

While Itsuki took the first shift in the lobby, Bell and Tsumugi were in the massage room, a red oni woman with a butch, white haircut lounging face down on one of the tables, a towel covering up all her indecent spots. The room was more like a spacious studios with two regular-sized massage tables, two larger tables for the more towering clientele, side tables to place oils and balms on, and a firepit in the corner beneath a cauldron full of ice and spices acting as an aroma steamer that made the air in here humid enough to sweat up a storm. The onis seemed to like it that way. But at least it smelled nice...like a mix of vanilla and lilacs~.

"OI! GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!!!"

"In a moment, ma'am~! Okay, Bell. I'm going to start with a quick demonstration with the oils and a massage on her legs. Then I want you to do the same to her upper back and shoulders~. Sound good~?"

"Yeah, okay~."

"Great~! Lavender oil as usual, ma'am~?"

"YES, YES! NOW GET ON IT ALREADY!!!"

"Right, right~."

Vaulting up onto the table and over the oni's butt, the excited tanuki reached over to the side table, grabbed a large flask of lavender oil, then poured it all over her skin, who moaned at the feeling of the warm, greasy oil spreading over her body. A blissful noise that was exacerbated when Tsumugi's hands pressed tightly into her thighs, her fingers curling firmly into her defined musculature. With hardly any body fat on her, it wasn't difficult to find all the sore and stiff kinks in her body.

"GOD...YES...THAT FEELS HEAVENLY..."

Tsumugi moved farther and farther up her body, rolling up the towel until she reached the oni's thighs. From here, though, Bell could not see the gargantuan dick that was hanging between her legs. Sexual rubbing was not part of the service, though. This was a strictly non-erotic massage. Still...there was hardly a client who complained, considering just how much Tsumugi hit their sweet spots. The oni's happened to be her gluteal muscles just right below her chiseled butt. What could only be described as a half-orgasmic moan slipped from her lips, right as Tsumugi finished up. The oni's legs and butt glimmered in the faint light of the room, all oiled up from the tanuki's magic touch~.