Festival of Seasons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-Itsuki??? Ha...haha...I messed up, didn't I~?"

"'Messed up' doesn't even BEGIN to describe this..."

Working together...they disrobed Bell of his cum-drenched yukata, wiped him down with a water-soaked towel, and found a similarly small replacement to dress him in...but not before Tsumugi flashed a proud grin on her face upon seeing the aroused, 8-inch boner between Bell's legs. He really took to her pheromones, and eagerly awaited the opportunities it would later present~.

Itsuki carried him on her back to Tsuki's room, Tsumugi following closely behind, her fingers and legs all fidgety from a mix of excitement...and fear for her life.

"You know...Lady Tsuki is going to kill you for this. Right?"

"Definitely...but at least I'm going to die happy~. Buuuuut...she'll probably have you killed next for not stepping in to relieve him of his shift in the massage wing."

"Perhaps...but I'll think of some way out of this~. I still need to sink my fangs into that futa-killer of a body~.

"Haha...we're a couple of horny scumbags, huh~?"

"You know it~."

***

It was about sundown before Tsuki finally made it back to the inn. She ran into several other familiar faces on the road who chatted her up after not seeing her for so long. When she got back into the inn, it was the dinner hour...which was suspiciously empty save for the few customers who did not get a massage from Bell...or at the very least had the pleasure threshold to keep moving after their massage.

Her girls were slumped over the counter, bored and waiting for the next dinner customer to order something. Bell must have been doing an amazing job, if he's been able to lighten their workloads like this~.

Wait...speaking of...

"Alright, you two...WHERE IS BELL???" Tsuki inquired with a fatal tone in her voice, as if she assumed the worst and her girls disregarded her instructions, leaving Bell to become snatched up by a sex-hungry oni.

Tsumugi broke into a nervous sweat, trying to mentally draft a response that would save her skin...

"Well about that..." Itsuki beat Tsumugi to the punch though.

"○○○"

"○○○○○○○○○○○"

"She did...HUH??????" Tsuki's eyes narrowed into a primal slit, her body fighting an urge to turn the younger tanuki into her prey.

"I WILL DEAL WITH YOU LATER, ASS FOR BRAINS. YOU TOO, ITSUKI."

Like that, Tsuki left them at the counter for the rest of the evening. It was safe to presume that those two would be on their own for cleaning duties before lights out...which would only be the start of Tsumugi's punishment.

Tsuki took care to silently open the screen, so as to not wake her precious boy. Looking down at his face, illuminated by soft lantern light...he was all cleaned up. The make up wiped down from his cheeks and eyes, and the leaf hair clip set aside for later.

Poor Bell...he must have been so terribly exhausted. A slight feeling of guilt overwhelmed her, even if there wasn't any way of anticipating the sheer demand the inn would have for Bell's uncanny aptitude for massages. She could have stuck around to keep an eye on him, maybe find some way to help him out from working so hard. Well...nothing she could change now, and it's a conversation that would have to wait for tomorrow. And unfortunately...her cock would need to wait too, which had been pent up from Tsuki just non-stop thinking of rewarding Bell with some more of her "special pudding."

She leaned down...then gently kissed him on the forehead.

"I'm so proud of how strong you were today, cutie~. Don't worry. I know all this is going to be stressful...but I swear I'm going to protect...you..."

Sniff sniff...sniff...sniff...

Oh no...the pheromones that were gushing from Bell's body were starting to drive her crazy all over again...already her eyes were starting to focus on his lips in hyper-focused vision. Those pink, soft lips...

But no! She would not take advantage and fuck his mouth like this in his sleep. It wouldn't make her any better than Tsumugi.

BUUUT...she really did need to fap one out. And she DID promise that Bell could have another helping of her thick, bubbling, "special pudding" as a reward for the end of the day. She tore at herself over the dilemma, struggling with her conscience over how to treat Bell...until she sighed defeatedly.

Quickly exiting the room, it took about five minutes for the tanuki inn mistress to return with a wooden food bowl and a bamboo spoon. Kneeling next to Bell, she opened the hems of her yukata waist wide open, her engorged balls sagging heavily beneath her hot and erect tanuki dick. Maybe...just maybe...Bell's sleeping form wouldn't mind something warm and heavy rubbing against his face and lips~.

Kneeling with her knees at the sides of his head, she plopped her balls down flat on his face, gripping her cock and starting to jerk it off with one hand, and using her other hand to juggle her balls around. With so much cum pent up in her pipes, this would not take long at all.

"Mmf...oh Bell~...please forgive me...but you have just the sexiest face and body~...I need it touching me~..."

In the midst of her moaning reverie, though, she failed to realize that Bell's exhausted body had stirred from his sleep, all the fresh air he once felt in the room becoming replaced with the hot, heavy smell of tanuki ball musk rubbing into his face. It rubbed into his nostrils, pressed against his lips, and filled both with an overwhelmingly sweet and pleasant aroma...

So good...it smells so good...

Ah...so THAT'S what he was smelling earlier in the day, every single moment he was close to Tsuki. Not that Tsumugi's weren't good, but Tsuki's pheromones had a pleasant, addicting, sweet smell. Maybe...her cum from last night had done something to his body?

But he could hardly care for the consequences as her sexual air coaxed his body once more into a relaxed submission...and hunger for more of her cock goo~. All of his inhibitions and bashfulness shoved aside, he couldn't hold himself back from indulging in some of her penis and balls. So while Tsuki was grinding her massive, face-blanketing nutsack over his face, repeatedly slapping it over and over again from her masturbation jostling her testes around, Bell slipped his tongue out between his puckered lips, licking at the smooth surface.

!!!

Shivers shot up from Tsuki's spine the moment she felt Bell's mouth lick at and smooch at her gonads.

"B-Bell? Are you...awake?"

Realizing he had been found out...Bell had feigned sleep, even mumbling something unintelligible to make it appear he was sleep talking. The tanuki breathed a heavy sigh of relief, continuing to use Bell's face as a warm sex toy for her balls...which had throbbed and gurgled louder the closer she had gotten to her orgasm.

"Lick Momma's balls, sweetheart~. Make love to them like it was your wedding night~."

Bell did everything he could not to let his voice crack at the way she lewdly spoke to him while her balls smothered his head. He licked at, kissed, sucked in a fold of her skin to suckle it, even nibbled parts of it to drive her closer and closer to her orgasm.

"So eager~...don't worry, Bell~. Momma Tsuki's got a nice hot batch of her cock pudding for you~. It will make your tummy very happy~."

Gurgle...Gurgle...GURGLE...

This was it~. Her orgasm was getting REALLY close~. So to finish her off, he opened his mouth wide, waited for one of her jewels to slosh over it...then sucked it right into his mouth...or at least pinch his lips over it, with how thick it was.

"AH!!! Naughty boy~...playing with Momma's spunk tanks like that~!!! Here it comes...here it comes, Bell~!!! Ah...ah...ah~!!!"

GURGLE...SPLRTCH!!! GLRTCH!!! SPLAT!!!

Her orgasmic contractions nearly tugged Bell's lips up with the ball he latched onto with his mouth, as the rest of her body worked her cum pumps to the max in order to churn out a fat load of her special pudding. Her cock spat it all out into the bowl she grabbed and held underneath it, squeezing tightly on her dick and rubbing it in milking motions to SQUEEEZE it all out.

Tsuki bounced her hips atop Bell's face, yanking her ball from his lip, then slapping it back down and leaving behind a ball-shaped red mark over his eyes and cheeks from where she smothered them. Her orgasm would last a whole minute before her body winded down from the euphoria...and not a moment too soon as this batch of cum started to overflow over the rim of the bowl.

Propping his body up onto her lap like a nursing position, she cradled his head with one hand while the other brought the cum-filled spoon to his lips, feeding it to him like a child. She took full advantage of his body's presumed semi-consciousness, which eagerly ate at the sweet, hazelnut-cinnamon flavor of her cock goo. A warm satisfaction spread from his mouth...and then even farther when he swallowed it down. He even intentionally let some soak on his tongue before the motherly tanuki brought another spoonful to his lips. And when he spread them up...Tsuki drunk in the lewd, arousing sight of seeing her cum painting the insides of his mouth, sticking and bubbling up before she fed him another spoonful to swallow down.

She was scraping the bottom of the bowl for the last dregs, feeding it to him while she wiped his face with her tail. And all that was left was a warm, content smile at Bell getting the very reward he was looking forward to all day...even if for most of it, he had no idea it had been milked from her cock. But something about that just felt so right and arousing to him~. Feeling her little swimmers rest in his stomach as he dozed off to sleep for real before Tsuki got in under the covers to join him. Still with her back to him, because she would not dare risk rubbing the semi-flaccid length against his thick thighs or ass and end up doing something regrettable in their sleep.

Another new day tomorrow...and a new promise to protect the lovely boy in her care.

***

Author's Note: This one ended up being much longer than I was first expecting. Hard to find the room to fit both the story and some sexy moments in there. But I appreciate all of your patience and hope you find the chapter enjoyable! Bell's got a new job and something new to do in this world, so hopefully we get to see many more of his interactions with the amazing residents of Noto!

On a side note, I am leaving for a friend's wedding later this week, so there will be some delay in getting the next chapter out. But stay tuned for Chapter 3: The Drunken Night! I have some amazing ideas in mind!!! And as always, leave behind feedback, compliments, and other relevant remarks in the comments!

See you next time!