Festival of Seasons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Allllllright~! Your turn, Bell! Do exactly as I did. Focus on her muscles, spread them out nice and thin...and really feel for those knots and unwind them~."

"O...Okay..."

"OI. I'M EXPECTING ONLY THE BEST SERVICE. I HOPE THOSE FINGERS OF YOURS ARE AS WONDERFUL AS YOUR LOOKS, GIRLY."

"Ignore her, Bell, and just do your best~." Tsumugi quickly refuted, patting Bell on the back.

Tsumugi dismounted from her position, allowing Bell to get up in her place atop the oni's lower back. Atop her body, he looked down. Oh God...he was staring at a woman's back...exotic and built like a beast as it was. He'd never even laid hands on a girl's body before...at least not intentionally, considering how he woke up today. Now he was expected just to dig his fingers intently into her skin and put pressure into all these bundles of flesh and muscle? He remembered what he said to Tsuki and that he would do anything to help, thinking back to her needs...and the self-justification helped him overcome some anxiety.

"GUNNA GAWK THERE LIKE A MUSCLE-OBSESSED BIMBO, OR GUNNA OIL ME UP ALREADY???"

"R-Right!!! Sorry, ma'am. I'm just new at this, that's all!"

He slowly peeled the upper edge of the towel back, revealing much of the oni's shoulders and her trapezius and lat muscles. Steeling his resolve, Bell mimicked what Tsumugi did beforehand, pouring the lavender oil all over his client's back, adding a little extra to his own palms for good measure. Thinking back to the massages he gave to his older sister, he tried to remember the feeling, bringing his fingers down to the oni's sculpted body. Like digging into the earth, he tensed his fingers, tightened, then spread-

"AHN~!!!"

"O-Oh!!! Was that not good...ma'am?"

"NGH...NO-NO-NO...FAR FROM IT, SWEETIE. KEEP GOING...JUSSSSST LIKE THAT."

"Fufufu...she must really like your touch, Bell~."

Bell blushed at the compliment, continuing to spread the oil across the oni's back, his thin fingers able to dig RIGHT into the sinews, the folds making up the leather-thick, oil-slickened hide. Not that Tsumugi's were thick, but Bell's much smaller build by comparison meant his already girlish fingers were very thin, able to dig into places that no one else working here could. He started off at a slow, clumsy pace, trying to be conscious of the oni's response to it. But when he received nothing more than blissful moans from her, he slowly started to build his confidence while his hands slid down the arch of her back. Dipping lower, he reached for her tailbone, kneading the firm musculature around her spine.

"AHH~!!! DAMN...JUST HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT...AHN...AHH!!!"

"Whoa...I never imagined I would see the day where an oni made THAT sound~! All that practice must have paid off~."

Tsumugi looked on, impressed at seeing the different ways this small, human boy in girls' clothes had an oni five times as powerful as him beneath his thumb, literally teetering on the edges of submission. No...more than that, she was fiercely jealous that she wasn't on the receiving end of those fingers, because if he kept this up on the oni's sweet spots, she could very well orgasm. And what a tanuki wouldn't give to reach a climax at his hands~.

"AH!!! PLEASE, DON'T STOP!!! KEEP GOING!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

When Bell reached the last spot on her back, she just about arched her spine at the tailbone, nearly bucking the poor boy off. Dizzied and dazed, she slumped forward, panting hard from a soft bliss that put each of her nerves on a fluffy cloud of pleasure.

"HUFF...HAFF...NGH...GIRL, I WANT YOU TO DO THAT EVERY SINGLE NIGHT...CAN'T I JUST...TAKE YOU HOME WITH ME~?"

"Ah-ah! Nope~! None of that now, and your session is up! So get up off that table and let someone else have a turn!"

"TCH. FINE...BUT I SWEAR I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU~..."

The oni leaned in to whisper in Bell's ear, a long, slimy serpentine tongue licking up the side of his cheek, smearing the makeup a little and leaving the poor boy a stuttering mess. After dressing back up in her yukata, her hulking, towering body took her leave...with a slight daze in her gait thanks to the wonders Bell did on her nerves.

"Hahaha...I think we may have just found your natural gift, Bell~. 10 Xen says she'll be back for seconds~. And maybe with one of those "offers you can't refuse~." I'd closely guard that ass of yours when she walks back in, because I'm not sure I can hold down a pent-up oni like that~."

"Guard my...what???"

Bell had a stunned, confused look in his eyes. Perhaps now would be a good time to mention that this adorable virgin has never even heard of a woman with a dick before. He was a virgin of the overwhelmingly naive variety.

"WAIT. You mean you don't know that many youkai have-"

"Excuse us~..."

Before she could address Bell's confusion, the two of them received two new clients who walked through the opened shoji screens. Identical kitsune twins, both of them with flowing blonde hair that reached all the way down to their tails. Bell blushed and turned his face away to give them the privacy to disrobe from their yukatas and cover up underneath the towel on the table.

"Oh my stars...she is so adorable~!"

"And fetching, too~. Makes you want to gobble her up."

"Don't worry sweetie~...we're only speaking metaphorically~."

"LADIES. This is NOT that kind of service. So cool off."

Tsumugi chided them, much to their grumbling disappointment. Yeesh...she thought to herself. She was starting to sound like her boss, the way she was fiercely defending Bell. Soon after, the clients were on the tables like before, awaiting their massage.

"Have a special oil in mind for today~?"

"Apple blossom for me, please~."

"Cherry blossom for me~."

"You betcha~. Bell~?"

Tsumugi grabbed his attention. He finally turned back around just in time to catch the flask that his tanuki co-worker tossed through the air. It had a parchment with an oriental drawing of a cherry blossom tree.

"You'll be taking that young miss over there, while I take care of her sister here~. Just work your magic like before, and you won't have any trouble~. She'll be like mochi in the palm of your hand~."

"Wait...huh?" The kitsune nervously inquired, only to receive a knowing wink from Tsumugi right as Bell was getting on top of her. Her body was shaking like rock in a tremor. Kept in suspense from waiting on him, the first warm drops of cherry blossom oil falling on top of her hit her spine like a tiny bolt of lightning. Her tail stiffened and frazzled, she remained on edge until Bell finally got his hands down into her skin and started kneading her body. This one was significantly less built and packed with rippling muscle like the oni, so Bell needed to adjust and treat the delicate skin and underlying flesh more delicately. But he didn't even make it halfway down her back before he got the vixen beneath him blushing and purring with bliss. Her once anxious tail started to coil over Bell's body possessively, as if they too were begging for a massage from his goddess fingers~.

"P-Please, ma'am...I can't reach your body like this with your tails in the way..."

"Oh, sorry, miss~...mmf...give me morrrrrre~."

Not that her sister wasn't having a good time, but Tsumugi's client couldn't help but turn her face over to look at her sister, feeling the green-hot burns of envy for this new inn girl that pushed all her pleasure zones. But a quick, forceful push on her tailbone area got her moaning again in no time, disregarding the earlier negative thoughts.

"Alright, Bell~. Now the lower legs~..."

"R-Right..." Bell was nervous as hell, but Tsumugi was overly eager to see how he handled a woman's lower body. He started at the soles of her feet, pressing all of the pleasure pressure spots, getting all the stiff, grinding joints to relax and settle back into a relaxed state. He put another few globs of oil in his hands, then slid his warm, smooth palms up her leg. Back and forth...back and forth...grinding his fingers into her calves. Then it was time for her thighs, a feminine, slightly plump curvature that arched its way to her butt. He pressed down on the lower crest...

"AHN~!!!" He hit another sweet spot, pressing firmly on it as if to squeeze out the moan from the top of the kitsune's lungs. Rubbing up and down, he finally polished it all off with the oil. All that was left was the gluteal muscles. Gulping nervously, he started to peel back the towel, ensuring that though her genitals and the cleft of her butt were still covered, he exposed just enough of her buttock for his fingers to massage.

"Oh please...please keep rubbing~. Right there, right- MMF~!!!"

All bets were off for the kitsune's earlier restraint, now a shivering, tingling mess everywhere Bell touched. Digging his fingers in deep where her thighs met her butt, she arched her back much like the oni did earlier, her tail just about smothering his face with foxy fluff before slumping in a relaxed, tranquilized state. Huffing and panting...she was a drooling mess on the table.

Tsumugi just finished up with her client as well...the tanuki still jealous of the euphoria that must have been brimming through the vixen's subdued body.

"Huff...huff...my body is so on edge...I need you to do that again later~."

"Nuh-uh!!! I'M the one getting a turn next time~. That girl's fingers are mine~."

"Right now, you two are holding up the line. So if you'd be so kind as to leave~?" Tsumugi said in a cheerful voice, but a hint of jealous bitterness tainting it.

They did so, leaving Tsumugi and Bell with a brief moment to rest. The tanuki couldn't take her eyes off Bell...every corner of her mind nagging and demanding that she'd ask Bell for a massage.

"Whew...the steam is really starting to get to me..."

Bell exhaled with exhaustion, lifting up the hem of his yukata around his collar and airing out the inside of his garments while fanning his face at the same time. He exposed his peachy-pale skin, topped by the sexiest collarbone creating a feminine groove below his shoulder-line, beadlets of clear sweat dripping down his chest.

And...sniff sniff...sniff sniff sniff...oh gods, his smell was just brimming with pheromones for the nuki sharing this tight, hot space with him. He smelled like raw, feminine sex appeal...a virgin bitch-in-waiting that was begging for cock...or more like her cock was begging for this bitch. Already her throbbing mass was half its way to reaching peak stiffness. Her dick was similar to Tsuki's, but shorter and meatier. Not enough to completely reach the end of the normal bitch's birth canal, but girthy enough to make her sore and gaped in the morning. Not to mention, gonads big enough to power wash her insides ivory. Imagine how her cock would feel when Bell's lips or juicy anal walls squeeze all over it...

God, she NEEDED his touch...

"Hey~! I heard the new girl is an IN-CREDIBLE masseuse with a touch like heaven~! C'mon cutie...show me what you've got~!!!"

Tsumugi didn't get much of a chance to act on her desires, as a blue oni already stepped in, dropped her yukata, and hurriedly tucked her milfy body underneath a towel on the larger massage table. Unlike red onis, who were the picture of passion, strength, and raw physical dominance, their blue counterparts were more subdued and plump: every mommy dom fetishist's fantasy.

Now it was Tsumugi's turn to gulp nervously...not knowing if she was going to be able to make it to the end of her shift without blowing her massive load everywhere, thanks to a walking ball of horny aroma coming from Bell's skin...

***

Tsuki was already walking back from her meeting with the merchant's guild, having negotiated a lot of promising prices to buy food and hospitality supplies for when the festival was over. She hummed a cheerful tune as she was slowly making her way back to the inn, mostly looking forward to "pampering" her sweet Bell later that night~.

"Oh my...Tsuki~? Is that you~???"

"Huh...? Sara~!!! Oh my God, it's been too long since I've last seen you~!!!"

A blue oni, dressed rather modestly and around the same age as Tsuki, hailed the tanuki from the side, waving her over from behind a stand where she was selling skewered grilled squid.

"No kidding~! I can't even remember the last time I saw you out on the streets during the week of the festival! Just what are you doing out here? Isn't the inn really busy?"

"Busier this season actually, hehe~. But I've recently got some new "volunteer help" for the week~. I finally have enough room to stretch my legs and arms, plus get stuff ready for next week!"

"That's wonderful~!!! So long as you got some time, I haven't had any business for the past hour. Wanna stop for a quick cup of tea?"

"Actually...I really shouldn't. It's almost time for dinner, and I should be there firing up the kitchen for the few hungry mouths who decide to eat in. Plus...need to check on the new girl and see if she's getting the hang of things~."

Sara briefly expressed her disappointment, but had an understanding look to her face.

"Maybe some other time, then~. You'll have to tell me about this "new girl" some time~. She must be pretty special if she decided to help you out voluntarily~."

"He- I mean she is indeed quite special~. A real sweetheart~. Well...until next time, Sara~."

"Until next time, Tsuki~."

Tsuki went on her way, her old friend watching her go...with an interested look in her eyes.

...

..........

"Huh~."

"What? What's that look for?"

Tsuki turned around to address her friend one more time after her curious noise.

"I should be asking you that~."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Tina raised an eyebrow as she asked her question, wondering what Sara was getting at.

"Nothing...except your face. It looks so much happier~. Your eyes and cheeks look so vibrant, it's like they're glowing~."

"Haha...is that so~?"

***

"Room 207, cutie~. Come by if you ever want us to repay the favor~."

"Okay, move along you two."

Tsumugi shooed out their last two customers of the massage hours: a red and blue oni couple. With much insistence and to Tsumugi's annoyance, they insisted on a bargain. Bell would treat their sweet spots, while Tsumugi would handle the rest. The blue oni's was her thighs; the red oni's was her upper back right between the shoulder blades. The only problem was them arguing which one went last to savor the afterglow of Bell's unparalleled touch on their way back to their room. Either way, both of them were so weak in the knees, they nearly tripped over their own feet on their way out.

Earlier...

"Guess I better switch out with one of them. Can't have either of them passing out from..."

...

"WHAT THE HELL???"

Itsuki turned the corner in the hallway, witnessing what must have been the longest line she had EVER seen in front of the massage wing. Reminded her of last year's autumn festival after the Empress of the Kitsune tribe announced she would be taking a bride. The line stretched for hours, entertaining hundreds of folks hoping to enchant her heart and win the privilege of being married to her. Unfortunately, no one proved to be of quality.

The tanuki tapped the shoulder of a bakeneko (monster cat) who was the caboose of the line.

"Excuse me...but mind explaining to me what this is all about?"

"Nyaa~? Haven't nyou heard~? That new girl nyou hired has this DIVINE touch in her fingers! A red oni fell over on her face in the hallway just from her body feeling so sensitive and relaxed! Everyone is just dying to get their chance to experience that for themselves!"

It was Bell. No doubt about it. Itsuki quickly started to shove her way through, trying to get past the crowd and to the doors of the massage wing. She narrowly avoided her head being pinned and crushed between the breasts of two red oni quarreling over some alleged line cutting. After some struggle, she finally reached the doors, sliding them aside just a crack to hail Tsumugi and this new "goddess of massages." It was a pain trying to hold the line back and keep them from spilling into the massage wing...

"It's been...ngh...quite some time since you two've been in there! How about I take over for one of you? Bell, would you like some time to rest?"

"WHAT'S THAT-?!" "DID SHE JUST SAY-?!" "THERE'S NO WAY I'M GOING TO MISS THIS AFTER WAITING FOREVER!!!"

"○○○○○○○○○○○○○○!!!"

The already turbulent crowd behind Tsumugi turned into a vitriolic mob, nearly threatening to squash her against through the narrow crack in the doorway.

"UGH!!! Give the new girl some slack, people! She can't keep doing this forev-"

"Shut up! We'll PAY if you have to!"

"I'll pay double the price!!!" "I'll pay triple!"

"Four times...!"

"Five times!!!"

While the money sounded good and would have solved some of their financial issues, she was still intent on giving Bell a break before the poor cutie succumbed to heat fatigue.

"I'm NOT changing my mind. So either back off or-"

"W-Wait!!!" Bell chimed in, perched as he was on the back of a white dragoness, whose body entirely tuned out the commotion amidst the bliss she was feeling.

"I'm...I can do this~. Don't worry about me~..."

"Bell..." Tsumugi looked to him, still worried for his body, which was already drenched with sweat, heaving, and exhausted. But...if he said he was okay, she wasn't going to deny him the opportunity to help them all out...even if it meant she was going to milk this for what it was worth.

"FINE. He can stay...for anyone prepared to pay triple their original rate."

"YEAAAAAAH!!!"

The mob was immediately pacified, instantly becoming more orderly and civil. Even the onis toward the back have stopped arguing. And at the end of the day, it would rake in a pile of income they can commit to their business.

But it wasn't just Bell who was slumping over in exhaustion...Tsumugi heaving hard, all red in the face, her legs shaking even as she sat behind Bell on the dragoness's legs.

"And what about you, sis? Maybe I should switch off with you and-"

"NO!!! I won't!!!" Tsumugi defensively said, shocking her sister. While she didn't mean to snap the way she did...there was no way she was going to miss out on a chance to be alone with him, and feel what those fingers can do on her body.

***

Thank goodness...thank goodness she finally made it, along with Bell. Nearly every youkai in the inn had retreated back to their rooms to bask in the afterglow of their special treatment, meaning the only two left in the massage wing were Tsumugi and Bell. Both were slumped over in exhaustion. By now...Tsumugi, obsessively fixated on Bell's touch as she was, looked back over to him, ready to request one last massage.

"Bell...Bell sweetie...could you..."

Oh dear...

She took one look at his exhausted body...having pity over the fact he was pushed to the brink of his endurance from all this steam. She could never forgive herself if she let that dam burst...and end up doing something with her lusts she could not take back. She was horny, but she was NOT going to let herself take advantage of him...not like this when he's all tuckered out.

Maybe...she'll just ask Bell to leave...and then she'll rub a big one out and clean it up afterwards...there is still time for dinner. She'll just...wash up all her cum then...

"M-Miss Tsumugi?"

"H-Huh? Yes...Bell~?" Damn it...he must have heard her...

"Your shoulders look so slumped and sore. Do you...maybe want one last massage from me? I...can keep going~. I want to help you~."

!!!

Want to help...want to help...want to help...want to helllllp~...

...

.................

GAH!!! She needed him!!! She needed his goddess fingers!!!

"Oh Bell, oh Bell~!!!"

Reinvigorated from her exhaustion, she nearly gave in to her base instincts to hug him. But if she dared get a point blank whiff of his smell...those addicting pheromones straight off his skin or hair, she would lose all control and sex him silly. So she stopped herself, her yukata looking all disheveled and draping loosely down her shoulders.