Festival of Seasons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a few moments...just a few moments...

SSSSSSIZZLE!!!

She frantically splashed some new ice onto the aroma steamer cauldron, hoping it would filter out the smell. Then she hurriedly opened the shogi screen to the hallway, hurried them both out, and carried him bridal style all the way to the break area where they could take a quick breather.

Finally getting some grasp over her libido and her mind once more after a moment of silence, she finally answered Bell's request.

"10 minutes...give me 10 minutes...then a massage would be wonderful~."

"O...Okay~. Sounds good~." Bell said, oblivious of the dangerous tightrope he was treading with Tsumugi's sex drive blasting well past its roof.

If nothing else, this would help her filter out the sheer human pheromones driving her crazy inside her brain and nostrils, and it would give Bell some time to catch his breath and get his energy back. But speaking of the pheromones...she tossed a spare towel in his direction. It was actually one of the oni's towels because they ran out of towels from so many customers who asked for a massage. But even if it had some of their sweat, which had a particularly spicy pungentness to it, Bell could at least wipe himself down with that.

"Wipe yourself off. You're so drenched with sweat, hehe~."

Bell blushed, nodding as he took the towel, wiped his chest and arms off, and then his face...getting a few small whiffs of red oni smell. It wasn't...bad or filthy. Just peculiar and spicy, and left a lingering, rousing warmth in his nose that spread downwards.

...

..........

"Huff...huff...okay, then~."

After 10 minutes of steady breathing and letting some fresh air cool her head and her heated loins, she got back on her feet again, helping Bell to his feet afterwards. After that, she couldn't hurry them back to the massage wing quick enough. Her keen nose sniffed the hair...thank God. His pheromones were mostly gone. But between Bell still literally sweating more of them out into the steamy air, and Tsuki going to be back any moment, they were going to have to make this quick. Because either way, her ass and Itsuki's would be Tsuki's once she learned of what happened to her new hostess. So she wasted no time in disrobing, tossing her yukata to the side, then blanketing herself underneath a towel that Bell gave her.

"Huh? Hehe...is someone a little shy~? Don't worry, Bell, I'm covered up now~."

"S-Shut up..."

Tsumugi looked over and giggled at his adorably pure bashfulness. After an entire day of attempted sexual harassments, Bell was used to the clockwork routine of watching if a youkai started to disrobe and either turned away or ran away.

"Okayyyyy~. Ready when you are, "Goddess of Massages~.""

"Please don't call me that..."

Bell blushed while fetching the oils.

"Is there...ahem...a special kind of oil or balm you prefer, Tsumugi?"

"Creamy rose with a hint of peach oil, darling~. That's my favorite~."

Bell brought them over to the side table before vaulting atop the tanuki's back. Looking down at her back, her tail was creating quite a puffy bulge from underneath the towel. She laid it as still as possible to keep it from outright flipping it off her body. But little did Bell know, she had something else excited just right underneath her tail. Veiny, throbbing...and dying for his touch...

"Here I go...Miss Tsumugi~..."

He poured some peach oil into his hands before taking a dollop of the creamy rose balm, rubbing it between his palms with a wet, squishing sound. Peeling the towel back over her legs, he restarted his routine. Starting at the soles, making his way up her calves, then eventually working at her thighs. Each youkai had a different body type. The onis were rather muscled and toned. The kitsune were lithe like fairy tale princesses. The dragonesses had a dignified suppleness...and then there was Tsumugi. Her flesh was plump, easy to sink his fingers into...and frankly quite addicting to rub his fingers through. It was hard to find the knots underneath...but that was part of the enjoyment~.

"Mmf...ngh...oh baby~..."

And Bell wasn't the only one who had a good time, with Tsumugi already at his mercy while he kneaded her tired, slumping body mass. Her butt jiggled as his fingers dug into them like bread dough. It felt erotic, and looked erotic~.

"Does that...does that feel good there, T-Tsumugi?"

"Feels SOOOOO much better than that~. Keep at it, Bell~. Pamper me with that wonderful touch~."

Squish...sqlurch...squish squish squish...

He obliged her in spades, his girly palms spreading the lotion in before digging his fingers in deep. Shivers went up and down her spine, her tail was frazzled and shaking uncontrollably, and her ears stood up on end, never firm like this ever in her life~. And when he pressed his thumbs jussssst right at the crease of her butt and leg, her ears and her tail fell flat in ecstasy, her eyes half-lidded and letting her tongue hang out...

"Oooooooooo..."

Finishing up that area...he covered her curvy, plump butt back up along with her legs. Tsumugi spread them out even further to keep her thighs from squishing into her phallic girth. She felt like even the slightest touch could set her off if she wasn't careful. But to Bell, it only looked like she was shifting her legs to feel more comfortable.

Next was her back, Bell giving her the full treatment as he started up her tailbone, working all the tight knots out of the area before moving onto the rest of her back. Unlike her thick thighs, her back had a tight, feminine musculature. Probably from how much work she has committed to helping out around the inn.

The tanuki was in heaven...savoring the feelings of a goddess and feeling all her stress and soreness instantly vanish from her body. She was so hyper-tuned to this wonderful feeling, she couldn't even feel the table beneath her or the towel covering her...like laying her nude body atop a cloud. Bell's fingers...they were just so perfect~. All those things their clients said about him, and what they wanted to do to him...she'd do it all, then some, and then all over again ten-fold~.

But...sniff sniff sniff...her nose twitched as a familiar feeling just soaked into the steamy air. Uh oh...there was no way she could have predicted Bell would work up another sweat so quickly. His pheromones were messing with her brain and her primal instincts all over again. Her relaxation was flipped on its head and steadily became a rush of sexual tension, her cock tip oozing with thick, gooey pre-nut on the table.

Please be over soon...please be over soon...

Drip...

!!!

One tiny, pheromone-packed beadlet of sweat gathered at the tips of Bell's hair, fell, then dripped across Tsumugi's forehead when Bell leaned in to finish up at her shoulders.

"There...that should do it, Miss Tsumugi~. Now what should we...huh???"

He couldn't see it...but he could feel it. The intensity of her beastly grin...

?!

Bell was just starting to get off before Tsuki flipped herself over onto her back, the towel shoddily draped over her torso and her crotch...which had a very conspicuous bulge poking at the fabric. Was that her tail or-?

"Oh baby...you're nowhere near done yet...I have something with LOTS of knots you need to work out~...and I'm not letting you leave until you doooooo~."

She said with a heavy hotness and slur in her voice. Her face was beet red, her body completely shutting out the reservations and complaints her senses were throwing at her earlier. It was like she was drunk on the thought of sex...

"You...you mean your tail? Can't I just get that while you're- WHA-?!"

Tsumugi's hands tightly gripped Bell's shoulders, using his body to prop herself back up and burying her nose deep into his hair for a whiff...pumping her excited crotch with a dose of his sexy, human boy pheromones~.

"Do you have ANY idea what this has done to me? Huh~?! Want me to show you~???"

She breathed heavily down his neck and licked up the sweat on his cheek, much to his paralyzing embarrassment. He couldn't resist her pushing him down onto the table, his eyes looking straight up into hers with this sudden reversal of positions. On her knees in a cowgirl-like pose above his puny vulnerable body, the towel hanging from her shoulders slid down her sweaty, steam-slicked form...then dropped atop the bulge at her crotch like a towel rack, hanging for a while before it fell from there too...

?!?!?!?!

"You...you...you have a-?!"

"Oh my...did Lady Tsuki never tell you~? Well...I don't have nowhere near enough patience and time to explain how reproduction in a tanuki works~! I just need you to take care of this raging stiffy now~!!!"

Tsumugi revealed the fattest and most veiny boner Bell had ever seen in his life. At least nine inches in length at full hardness and a 2-inch diameter girth at the tip. The phallic length was a shade of chocolate ebony, and her cum gourds a slightly lighter shade of brown. Pent up too...bloated as fat as summer melons~. In short...probably the most impressive set of masculine equipment that had ever made his eyes pop out in surprise.

"Haha...you're staring pretty intensely there, Bell~. Want to tell me how sexy my dick and balls look~?"

"I...I uh...I..."

"I'll take that as a yes~. Now come on, Bell. Show me what the Goddess Hands feel like here~."

Grabbing his wrists, she brought them over to her balls, letting his fingers sink into the cum-sloshing sacks like they were a pair of boobs. The shy virgin as he was, let alone touching a pair of balls that didn't belong to him, his arms were frozen stiff like a board, and his eyes shut tightly.

"Aww...don't leave my girls hanging, sweetie~! They just LOOOOVE a good squeeze from a sexy, girly boy~!"

"M-Miss Tsumugi...please calm down!!! I...I haven't had any experience like this!"

"Oh come on...we both know THAT'S a lie~. You have one too, after all!!! Just do to me what you do to yourself when you fap off! It's easy!!!"

Bell was a stuttering, blushing mess, his head hotter than the steam in the room. The tanuki didn't give his hands a choice as her grip around his wrists forced his palms and fingers to mesh, squeeze and juggle her family jewels around. Being in the steam for quite some time, they had an oily sheen of sweat to them, like Bell had poured massaging balm all over them until they made slimy, squishy sounds the more Tsuki made his hands play with her "girls."

"Ahn...AHH~!!! That feels so good~...has Lady Tsuki even gotten the chance to savor your hands like this~?!"

The faster Tsumugi used Bell's hands, the more her cock throbbed and bent upward in a lewd, steel-firm shape, gushing with globs of pre that dripped from her slit and onto Bell's yukata.

Though Bell tried to ignore Tsumugi's assertive, somewhat non-consensual advances...he couldn't really lie to himself that some flower of curiosity was blooming in the depths of his head, heart, and body. A certain craving for a taboo, erotic experience. Like he was suddenly self-aware of Tsumugi's balls pressed to his hands made his heart beat faster and faster, caused his breathing to become shallow, his fingers wriggling while the forbidden fruit reeled them in like a magnet...

And when one of the firm orbs sloshed right against his hand through the skin of her nutsack, his fingers closed around it, giving it a few hearty squeezes~...

"Oh my~...did you fall in love with my balls already~? Go on then, darling~. Play with them until you've had your fill~."

Excited to see Bell give in to that growing curiosity, she finally took her hands off of him to let him take control of this sexy hand play. It was so cute, seeing him amateurishly jiggle her balls around amid the gallons of cum they were swimming through as more pre was churned out through her cum tunnel. God...she wanted so badly to rub one out. She had gone through 3 hours of soaking in his pheromones like a sponge, feeding her bottomless sex drive with hardly a chance to relieve the pressure all that bubbling cum was putting on the inside of her prostate. But she didn't want this to end too quickly either. She had the honor of taking his first sexual experience...and god damn her if she wasn't going to savor it!

When a marble-sized bead of slimy pre-cum poked out of her slit, she scooped it up into her fingers, looking down at Bell's prettied-up lips panting with those shallowed breaths.

"Your big sister has a treat for you~. Open wiiiiiide~."

"MNGH??? CH...CHMUGI???"

Pursing his lips together with her other hand, Tsumugi poked her pre-soaked digits into his mouth, pressing them down and rubbing it into his tongue and taste buds and spreading her cock goo over the pink mass.

!!!!!!!!!!

Bell's eyes widened at the taste, moaning at just how good it was. There was...a familiar pungentness to it...a hint of hazelnuts, but with an overwhelmingly salty taste rounding it out...

Wait...the "special pudding?!" Bell's eyes widened at the realization that what Lady Tsuki fed him the night before was likely a generous helping of her cock goo. It was...startling, to say the least. But it's not like he could tell what the taste of tanuki semen was, especially when he's never tasted his own or anyone else's. And at the same time...he oddly didn't feel at all disgusted by it.

"Mmf...ngh...slurp...slurp..."

On the contrary, it only made him a bit more eager to have some more, even if his tongue was a little sloppy the way he suckled her fingers like a candy~.

"Did someone like that~? Don't worry, darling~. Big sis has plenty more where that came from~! Buuuut...you're going to have to ask nicely for it~!!!"

She pried her fingers loose from his mouth. He kept his pouting to himself, but the disappointed look in his eyes was unmistakable to Tsumugi, who licked her lips as she looked down at the pleading expression on his face. Lifting a strand of brown hair off of his eyes...

"Now say this nicely: Big Sis Tsumugi...can I please have your yummy, yummy cock milk~???"

She said in an imitation of Bell's adorable voice, adding a glimmer in her eyes as if to ask Bell to do the same to his eyes when he asks. Bell averted his gaze...caught between keeping his dignity intact and the engorged phallus looming over his tiny frame.

"Come onnnnn~..."

Taking her balls back from Bell, Tsumugi had started to coax him into her silly, sexual request by waving her gourds around, a hypnotic jiggle hovering in front of his enraptured gaze. He swore he could hear three gallons of sperm sloshing around inside, gurgling and bubbling up as the root of the tanuki's cock strained against the creamy payload that pushed at her shut cum tunnel. And then she rose up from her knees, until her balls hung in the air while she shook her hips like a belly dancer, swinging the sack and chocolate rod around like a pendulum.

And all of it waving a wall of tanuki pheromones to Bell's nose and mouth, entering his lungs and leaving behind an irresistible heat...tempting him with a creamy treat that couldn't even be compared to in terms of pheromones...

"B-B...Big...Big...Big Dick- uh I mean...Big...B-Big...Sist...Tsumugi...your...cock milk...your yummy cock milk..."

But even pheromones could only do so much before Bell winced away in embarrassment again, covering his red face up while Tsumugi just chuckled~.

"Oooookay~. That's close enough, I guess~. But just this once~. Next time I'm pinning you to the wall until you politely ask for my nuki cream~. Now...drink uuuuuup~. It's thick like syrup, and sweet as honey~."

She pursed his lips up again, aiming her cock with her other hand...which was hard to do considering her length was the stiffest it's ever been in her whole life. Her black mushroom tip pointing down, another marble-sized bead of pre fell across her boy's lips, sliding over his tongue with more of that sweet and nutty taste~. Bringing her cock in, it pressed against his lips...

"My cock got your first smooch~. Now relax and...grr...suck in that yummy girl cock!!!"

Grunting, she twisted her hips from side to side, trying to jam her 2-inch diameter girth into his mouth. Considering just how thick a meat of that size could be, though, Bell was struggling to get it past his teeth, digging into her firm, spongy tip and pushing the flaps of her foreskin back. And his quick, excited breathing wasn't making it easy to relax his jaw enough to stretch open. But Tsumugi needed it inside quickly...her hair-raising sensitivity putting her right at the razor's edge of her hip-numbing orgasm

"Relax...relax, Bell~...just let...me...in~..."

Tsumugi encouraged him in a calming voice...thrusting her thick, jiggly hips back and forth, sawing it deeper into his mouth. Bell tried to do his best to relax, trying to think about something to take his mind off the sheer thickness of her dick violating his mouth space.

Slurp...

SCHLORP!!!

Another taste of her sweet and salty pre coaxed his body into submission with the pheromones soaking into his mouth, creating just the window needed to fit her cock inside! Or...at least just the tip. She was going to hurt the poor boy if she attempted any more without doing some shapeshifting to his body.

"AH~!!! Ooo...thaaaaat's it~!!! Come on, sweetie~. Squeeze out my dick milk~!!!"

Tsumugi placed Bell's hand on her shaft, which he could barely fit the span of his fingers around. But it didn't stop him from jerking her off...and subsequently breaking the dam holding back her flood of spunk.

"Damn, Bell~!!! You really are a goddess!!! I'm ready...I'm so ready for this~!!! AHHHHHH~!!!!!!!!"

SPLRTCH!!! GLORP!!! GLRGLE!!!!!!!

Bell's muffled moans became muddied and sloppy the moment an explosion of cum splattered all over the insides of his mouth, sticking between his gums and surging down his throat. Tsumugi pistoned her hips back and forth while her spine arched backwards, her hands laying at her sides while she let Bell take total control of milking his sweet reward.

But between their erratic movements clashing with each other, and enough cum to create the same pressure of a power hose, the tip wetly POPPED right out of his mouth, jumping uncontrollably while thick ropes of cum flew upwards...and then back down...

***

"Bell, Tsumugi...it's almost time to prep dinner. How long are you going to...WH-?!!!"

Itsuki slid the massage wing door open, unleashing a massive, steamy wall of cum musk blasting in her direction. It gave her cock quite the stir...especially when it mixed with the irresistible smell of Bell's pheromones that was like catnip to tanukis...maybe even other youkai.

And what she saw before her...defied the ability to describe. Tanuki spunk was everywhere. Painted all over the walls and even the ceiling, coagulating into jelly-thick globs before falling and splattering to the floor. Or on Bell...who had laid passed out on the massage table. Likely from a mix of heat delirium and the utter embarrassment of being covered in tanuki semen. His yukata was as good as ruined for the week, and his face looked like it belonged to a bukkake porn star, a dribble of Tsumugi's cock milk still sliming down the corner of his lips and on his neck.

And Tsumugi? Well, she was collapsed on the table with him...with a cock still as hard as a rock even after her orgasm literally rocked her insides. But at least she was still conscious. The thing about a tanuki's libido is that their refractory periods are as short as seconds, and on average a few minutes. Which meant their bodies could literally run off the adrenaline of their sex drives until their limbs give out. And judging from Tsumugi's balls packed to the size of small melons, she had plenty to spare.

Itsuki gave her a harsh nudge...to which Tsumugi slowly opened her eyes...seeing an ominous, disappointed, and threatening look in her sister's face.