All Comments on 'Festival of Seasons Ch. 05'

by orodawn

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The fact you make us wait even more makes you a terrible person. You are truly vile for teasing us like this with that cliffhanger.

Good chapter. Can't wait for what's gonna happen on Hedonism's Eve with Tsuki and Bell. Boy is going to get obliterated.

I wonder what will happen in the story after that. Will Bell still want to return home? And what kind of sexual adventures will he get up to? I'd like to see Itsuki and Tsumugi get their fun with Bell too. And will we get to see other people also have fun with Bell? It makes me quite curious and hungry for more.

I hope you don't make us wait much longer. It's torture. This is a good series and I don't want it to die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Forgot what anyone says about you being terrible this chapter was just the foreplay after all and the next one is the main event. Loving this story by the way great build up and even better overall plot with just the right amount of sexy fun thrown in.

orodawnorodawnabout 1 year agoAuthor

If you want to look at it another way, Anon, now you know how Tsuki feels watching them~. :3

But seriously: you are amazing for being patient with it, and I swear it is going to pay off in the next chapter~. Going to be just about the sex, and that makes it easy for me to write and get it out to you all quickly~.

I can lay your other concerns to rest, though. I guarantee I have much, much, MUCH more in store for Bell and Tsuki's amazing story, and other characters who we'll get to see and want a piece of Bell~. Some good sexual escapades. Some...not so good. But it all leads to even better things Bell will get to experience in the yokai world of Noto.

So in other words: no. This series is not dying. Not by a long shot~.♥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excited to see whatever you have to offer us.

laladoodielaladoodieabout 1 year ago

Uuuuugggg you filthy rotten tease!! You must really want us feeling like Tsuki, backed up blue balled and everything dont you?! Raaaaaaa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Man, after hedonism eve is over, i wanna see more of that minotaur girl from the chapter before

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When can we expect a new chapter?

orodawnorodawnabout 1 year agoAuthor

Sorry for the wait, Anon! Been working on some revisions for it based off feedback I've been getting from my editor and other places I have shared this with.

I don't have an exact day down, but I'm aiming for before the end of the month if real life can give me the breathing room I need to put the wraps on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

will there be some mpreg play?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is the next chapter coming out any soon or you need more time? :)

SteampunkwhiteSteampunkwhiteabout 1 year ago

Dude don't rush them that is how bad chapters happen and as somewhat of a writer myself I should know. While I hope you do publish soon I hope more that you publish a great chapter that we all love but most importantly you know you did right.

orodawnorodawnabout 1 year agoAuthor

I will provide a status update to people wondering where the chapter is. First off, I really appreciate the patience. Secondly, I wanted to apologize to you all for dropping the ball on my deadline of getting the story out. I was hoping to put in the final polishing edits and get the chapter on the website last week.

Thanks to a twist of events and needing to be there for a good friend of mine through something personal and emotional, that regrettably didn't happen. I'm hoping to finish it up soon, but so much is up in the air right now, and it's frankly hard for me to get the lewd energy to make this a good chapter with heavy emotions weighing down on me.

As always, thank you for waiting. I hope I can make it worth everyone's while when I finally finish it~.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Next chapter when?

orodawnorodawn12 months agoAuthor

I hope not too much longer. After a non-stop cycle of weekends full of people completely sapping my time and energy, I actually have my first free day in a while pumped full of lewd energy for me to pour into this. Best case scenario: I can wrap it up by today and have it in for approval. Worst case scenario, I hope by mid June (I recall mentioning a wedding I need to travel for in early June).

As always, the patience is appreciated. Especially when I prefer to pour in nothing less than my best into erotica you all will enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Can't be long now,can it?

orodawnorodawn11 months agoAuthor

Submitted and awaiting approval! Expect it to be out within the next 7 days.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

LET'S GOO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous