Fetish Library: Piss (gay)

Story Info
When a minor obsession leaves an indelible stain.
2.6k words
4.23
3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
113 Followers

This series is dedicated to the peculiar, the weird, the not-so-missionary of it all. It's the curious little quirks in our sex lives that show up in the oddest of places. Some volumes may seem pretty basic by now as we've expanded our sexual tastes- but nonetheless, we spend the time deliciously celebrating each individual kink as we peruse - the Fetish Library. Please do keep in mind though that these stories aren't meant to be detailed explainers for the how and why of things, that all participants are 18 and over, and situations where consent isn't explicitly given are strictly fantasy.

Soaked Through

Frank was a dad type in his late forties who had been with the surveyors for over twenty years when I was hired as an intern. In fact, when he started working under his father-in-law, I wasn't even born. I'm Darryl aged 20, aimless as fuck.

My mother had watched me drop out of college and move in with strangers, pulling some strings amongst her friend group to get me this gig in hopes I'd be able to afford my own joint and get on the straight and narrow. Surveying wasn't a flashy gig, it wasn't going to make me rich or keep me knee deep in pussy any time soon, but it would at least pay for my mobile bill. My roommates weren't too bad after all, just a couple of blokes in their twenties who liked beer and tits who couldn't remember when to take out the trash.

Anyhow, Frank pulled me from desk duty for a big job- it was surveying this massive plot of land in the country that was getting turned into a fulfillment centre, or a call centre or - who the fuck cares- it was a big site, hour and a half out of the city, potential for overtime. So I was keen on getting out of the city, away from the dogs, the homeless and nosey Karen's wanting to know what we were building. Lady, we're surveyors- we don't build shit. The first couple days were tedious as hell, and the three hours in the truck were spent quietly listening to oldies on AM radio. Out of boredom I just began to notice more and more detail about Frank. He had hairy old dude forearms, strong and veiny with crusty looking hands. I could see how he would have been a good looking dude at my age, and would often wonder what kind of pussy he would have gotten back in the day when shit was far less complicated. I think he had daughters around my age, but he didn't talk much about his family when we were out. Part of me wondered if he'd take a shine to me, introduce me to his family and marry me off to one of his girls. Look, fuck you- I didn't have a father growing up- sometimes I get these fantasies of traditional family shit. I mean, I also have some other fantasies of... fuck you. Where was I.

In any case, it was the third day on site when something happened. Frank had set up his tripod about 700 yards away and seemed to be fucking around and not responding on the walkie. So I pulled out the binoculars and took a look. Dude was out there in the dirt with his overalls bunched around his ankles with his cock in hand taking a piss. The image was wild to me. Sure, we're out in the middle of nowhere, and overalls are a bitch - but there was no reason to be bare assed to take a piss. More importantly, even from 700 yards out with a fine pair of binoculars I could make out that Frank was fucking hung.

Call me a poof or whatever but, fuck you- respect is respect - and when you see a guy you thought you knew pull out a massive hog, you're going to look in awe. Admit it. And this knowledge, especially with an older cat like Frank is just going to spin the imagination. Dude seems like your average boring ass dad, but with a piece like that you've gotta have had some crazy stories, right?

But yeah, it tweaked my brain. It stuck in there yeah? So for the next week, I'd pack a couple beer in the cooler and try to loosen the guy up as we worked. If I was going to make the best of this for the duration of this job, I was going to pull out every sordid detail from this guy I could. It took a little while for him to even accept the beer during work hours, but soon the two of us were blazing in the middle of nowhere. Admittedly, whenever I thought he was taking a piss I'd pull out the binoculars and watch, trying to get a better glimpse of that behemoth.

And after the beers, I guess thats what also did me in.

You see, whenever we'd hit a truck stop on the way back home I'd always go in for a piss with Frank and try to get a better look at that cock. It became a low-key obsession. Problem was the place where we always stopped had these tall dividers between the urinals and Frank was a snug pisser. So the ongoing difficulty also became an obsession.

One Friday I doubled the beer in the cooler and brought along some wild turkey, intending to finally get the guy opening up about shit. He seemed to be in a gruff mood, but after some nudging on site we killed the twelve pack and had started swigging from the bottle. Noticing it was close to quitting time I tried to wean Frank off the booze, knowing we had a long drive ahead of us but the guy kept nipping back when I wasn't looking. I cursed myself for being so shortsighted and resigned to driving us home, but felt I'd finally hit the jackpot when we went to collect the tripods about 1000 yards from the truck and saw Frank unbuckle his overalls.

"Gotta take a wicked piss mate, don't mind me,"

I turned slightly to the side trying not to look too eager, but kept him in my peripheral. I had to piss too but didn't know how to conduct myself here. This was not a familiar situation for me.

"You gonna look boy?"

"Huh?" I began to get nervously excited. Was it going to be this fucking easy?

"You've been trying to look at my cock for awhile now eh? So how about it, come get a good look,"

This had taken a sudden weird turn I had not expected. So while yeah I really wanted to check out Frank's giant cock, being called out for it made me not wanna. I cheated my body away from him and before I could give a smart ass response Frank clapped me in the side of the head with his calloused hand. Caught off guard I fell to the ground, my ears ringing and the taste of dirt in my mouth. I reached up to my ear and looked at my fingers to see if I was bleeding. That fucking hurt. I turned my head just in time to come face to face with Frank's massive dick. He was pulling back the foreskin to stick the bulbous head inches from my mouth. I found myself unable to move. Did he want me to suck it?

Suddenly, Frank stepped back and unleashed a stream of hot yellow piss that covered my face and poured down my shirt and jacket. My eyes stung and I could taste the fetid liquid as I sputtered about trying to breath, but for some reason- I could not move. I couldn't cover my face either. It was an unsettling resignation the moment the piss hit my face that I was wet and diminished right then and there, and that there was absolutely nothing that I could do to change my fate. I tightened my lips and scrunched my eyes together trying to complete an impenetrable seal but allowed Frank to continue soaking my face, hair and clothes in urine. When he wound down he moved in close and bounced his cock off my cheek, slapping the last couple drops off his cockhead with a low chuckle.

"You like that ya faggot?"

I tried the best I could to wipe the piss out my eyes, and when I could open them again Frank was standing there wielding a tripod like a weapon with his long cock still out. I was scared shitless at what was about to happen. Was he going to force himself on me? My brain began to prepare for the worst and reason that an ass fucking was better than being beaten to death in the middle of nowhere.

"Well boy, you gotta piss now?" Huh? You gotta take a piss?"

Frightened, I nodded.

"Well, pull it out then, cmon- we're both men. Nothing I haven't seen already."

Blindly I unzipped and pulled out my 4" softie.

"Nah mate, drop trou I showed you mine, now show me yours!"

I laid back in the dirt, undid my belt and pushed my trousers to mid thigh, taking note of Frank's displeased face I went the extra mile to pull up my shirt. I'd exposed my pale young cock to the cold air, causing it to shrivel even further. Frank snickered.

"Have a go then, cmon- don't got all day, have your wee," I tried to upright myself. "Nah mate, go piss yourself like that, you're already soaked. Have at it,"

I stared Frank in the eye hoping he wouldn't hurt me if I just followed orders, all the while trying to will my bladder to cooperate. As a meagre dribble became a chest-high stream I studied the contrasts between the two of us. I was small, pale and shaven while Frank was older, hairier and bigger. I secretly hoped I was pleasing him with this show as I finished pissing over my stomach.

"Aye, good lad, lets go."

Frank dropped the tripod to pull up his overalls and clip them back into place while I silently tried to pull myself up from the mud, a nasty reeking mess of a subhuman. I was thoroughly soaked through and in shock. There was a desire to strip off the wet clothes and go nakedly screaming into the night but the chill made me debate my best course of action. I think what made the whole situation worse was the constant squishing in my boots as we took the long walk back to the truck.

"Take off your piss clothes and throw them in the back- you're not getting in there like that,"

Stunned, I took a couple beats to consider my position and began to strip off. Frank had grabbed a bundle of greasy rags and covered the passenger seat for me to sit on. I felt so remarkably small and weak as I stood there waiting for him to finish up and wave me into the cab, but if I thought the worst had passed I was in for a surprise.

For an hour and a half we rode back to the city over every bumpy road and highway, giving me an erection. Frank slapped my hands away and told me I wasn't allowed to cover it, then proceeded to tell me detailed stories about the crazy, nasty kinky shit he got up to when he was younger. He spoke warmly about a college mate who would suck his cock on command, and wondered aloud if thats what I was truly after. The entire trip home was torturous- the realization that I was likely fired was bad enough, but being kept at a constantly aroused state and being told story after story of debauched activities, still reeking of piss- it was brain breaking shit. I also had to consider how I'd sneak back into the flat without my roommates seeing. Part of me did want to offer myself to Frank for the night just to avoid the embarrassment, and perhaps save my job. I wasn't a poof or anything, and never had anything more than my finger up my own arse- but would I allow myself to be fucked to save myself?

"Alright mate, we're almost at yours- if I were you I'd have my key at the ready and make a mad dash for it. Start dawdling and I'm gonna start honking," Frank was laughing, clearly feeling more free and happy than Ive ever known him to be. He seemed to relish in my humiliation. We pulled up to the row house I shared with my roommates and I flung open the door, halfway jumping into the truck bed to get my clothes and boots while fishing my keys out of a sodden pocket. I had just unlocked the door when Frank started honking and I could swear I heard him howl in laughter. By the time I was in my hallway, I was greeted by Sam, Jacks and John- who had already been to the pub it seemed.

First they burst out laughing at my nudity, making fun of my shrinking cock and giving it a few smacks. Sam kept spanking my ass as they grabbed me in a huddle and spun in circles singing footie songs. Then Jacks noticed my wet clothes and the smell of piss, pulling a foul face and questioning why I reeked. John smelled my hair.

"Dis fucker got bathed in piss! AHA! Piss boy! Piss baby!"

"Aye mate, this is just in time- I was about to break the seal!"

"Piss boy, pissy baby!" The three of them chanted and lifted me from my underarms. My soggy gear slopped to the tiled floor as I was ran into the shower. Dropped into the tub, I stammered at my mates to stop as they each pulled out their cocks. Even in the moment I found myself fascinated by how different they each were, a thought that was broken the minute Jack started to pee. I accidentally swallowed a gulp of stank beer piss before clamping my eyes and mouth shut as the other two showered me in urine and laughter. I could feel them slapping my face with their cocks and in some strange act of defiance I started to open my mouth and bite at them. When I felt one shove into my throat I demurred and found myself sucking it.

"Holy shit, is he actually blowing him now!?"

I could feel the piss trickling down my throat and for the first time that day felt a little bit of control. By the time I blinked the sting out of my eyes I could see I was sucking on Sam's uncut dick. John had made a disgusted face and left the bathroom, while Jacks was finishing up his wee and watching in quiet arousal. The two fought for my mouth, with Jacks shooting his load down my throat and Sam covering my face in jizz. I sank onto my back as they left, bathed in golden nasty piss and glazed in cum. I could see John standing in the hallway watching me as I furiously jerked myself off while fingering my ass.

Maybe I was a piss baby after all.

This day had not gone according to plan.

In any case. My roommates avoided me like the plague for the rest of the weekend, leaving my living situation in doubt. But by early Sunday evening I got a text that made me sure of at least one thing. It was from Frank.

-I'll pick you up at 6am. Bring a change of clothes

* * * * *

Thanks for reading. Got any kinks you want explored and added to the library? Comment below, maybe tell me what turns you on about it, and if it tickles my fancy as well you'll see it written about here. Cheers

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
113 Followers