Fetish Made Me a Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
I loose more control and get demoted slowly.
2k words
2.93
7.5k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Plimboy
Plimboy
12 Followers

Part 3

So she set up a meeting with DM, which she did and we were to meet him on Friday evening at his house, which she though was surprising as we had met before, but thought it was because he was open and she felt he was kind & less forward than Master Simon. She did not realise that he already knew me and so did not have to worry if we were not real or some kind of threat.

We set off, dressed as he had requested in his communications with her and we followed the route he had told us to take, she was apprehensive, but I reassured her that we were together and it was fine as we could leave any time if we wanted. It took about 30 mins to get to his house, which was a small 1 bed house with open plan kitchen and sitting room, staircase up to a bedroom and a bathroom.

We got out of the car outside his house, me dressed in white t shirt, white shorts and white plimsolls, she was wearing a white t shirt, blue pleated skirt and white plimsolls, it was a cool night so we both had on thin coats so we did not look to out of place in our school style PE kits.

He opened the door and invited us in, conversion was pleasantries and small talk for a while, and then got on to what he had been discussing with my wife, in that he wanted a slut to use, as he lived on his own and a slave boy to cuckold and humiliate, he also like to administer corporal punishment which he found stimulating.

He asked is she was still interested and if it was still something that, she, still wanted to explore, she said it was and found the idea exciting. He was pleased and told he to stand. He was wearing a pair of Dunlop Green Flash trainers, baggy grey shorts and Fred Perry style blue shirt. He was in his 50's had a close trimmed beard, short collar length hair and was very fat, obese.

He looked at me and said 'slave' kneel and point to a spot on the floor, next to him, eyes down and look at my feet boy, do not look up, he said. I did as instructed, he was standing in front of her and lent started running his hands over her shoulders and down her arms, slowly and gently, softly saying its ok, just relax and continued to caress her and stroking her face and gently.

Are you wearing knickers he asked her, no you told me not to, good girl, obedient, I like that he said. All the this time I am on my knees listening and focused on his feet, he snapped his fingers and a sternly said boy, kiss my trainers, and I want to feel your kisses on my feet.. get to work slave..

He softly asked her to show him she had no knickers and lift her skirt, and she said yes Sir, holding hem of he PE skirt and lift it up revealing he pussy to him for the first time, he moved his hand down and brushed the top of her bush with the back of his finger tips, very nice, but I think this need to be trimmed if you are going to be my girl, my slut..... Yes Sir she replied.

With that he pulled he towards him and started kissing he on the lips, as she dropped her skirt and put her arms around his ample fat body.. they kissed for a while, with me bent down on my knees, slightly to one side and behind him kissing ever inch of his canvas green flash trainers, move between each foot periodically, remembering to press my lips firmly against them.

By this time he was now kissing with his tongue in her mouth, and his hand on her breast, then moving down and putting his finger into her pussy, I could hear her moan as he finger then fingers slip in and out of my wife's pussy.

He told me to stop turn 180 degress and face the corner with my nose to the floor and hand clasped behind my back, which I did promptly. He them got an old well-worn green flash trainer and placed under my nose and told me to stay there and not to move, place the other trainer on my back with the toe end on my neck, stay there and do not move if the falls off you will be punished, he said. My face now in a old, smelly tennis shoe and the other balancing as a tell tail should I move.

He turn and went back and stood in front of his arm chair pulling her towards him speaking quietly he asked her if she was ok and wanted to be his girl, oh yes and yes she replied, with that he kissed her and sat down, holding her arms and pulling he rot her knees, holding the back of her head he moved her face into his crouch, against his cock, which was now hard and tenting his shorts, breath, smell that nuzzle the cock like a good girl, he gentle said, stroking her hair with his hand.

I remained in the corner, kneeling, arms clasped behind my back and in a lot of discomfort, frightened to move too much and breathing the sweaty smell from his old trainer. As he reassured her and prepared to make her his slut and cuckold me for the first time.

He pulled his shorts down from waist band and his cock sprang free, telling her to remove his shorts, tell telling her to pleasure my cock, get what you came her for, and guided her head and open mouth on to his cock, and she willing started sucking and bobbing up and down, while I tried to look and move my body to ease the discomfort and pain in my knees.

I could here him enjoying the blow job, and reassuring her, telling how good she was and how great a feeling it was and instructing her to do long strokes with her mouth and go all the way down controlling the rhythm with his hand on her head, and then after what felt like an age for me, I heard him moan out and grunt and he pumped his cum in to my wife's mouth, I was now a cuckold, and given my wife to my Master. Waves to regret, humiliation and other emotions went through me.

He called out boy, come here and kneel next to this girl, which I did and he told her to kiss me, and she did, taste my cum from 'MY GIRLS' mouth slave boy, you are now a slave and you will be trained, we are both your superiors, you do what you are told, when you are told and obey, I felt belittled but excited, he pulled her close to him with her kneeling up, and kissed her stretching his leg out telling me to kiss his Dunlop trainer, while they kissed and he caressed her. He pulled he up and turn her to sit on his lap, her legs either side of his, their heads side by side and he started kissing her, nibbling her ear and then tongue in her mouth, his hand now on her wet pussy. Moving from fingering her, to rubbing her clit, she was moaning and writhing, as he worked her pussy, in a few minutes she started to cum, tilting her head back and bucking her hips, saying loudly 'oh my good, fuck, fuck'... she leaned over in a post orgasm exhaustion and started kissing DM...

We left and I drove us home, on the way she asked if I thought it went ok and if I was ok, I was, part of me was humiliated, being made to be at his feet while he kissed, cuddled, fondled and used my wife, them brought her to a massive orgasm, then for her to turn and passionately kiss him, I did not let on my mixed feelings, as I was excited, and wanted to know how she felt.

When asked she explained that it felt surreal, and while he was clearly in charge and taking control, he was considerate and gentle, it was exciting that he had total control, of us both and that I was next to her while they played, she thought me being on my knees kissing his Dunlop trainers put her at ease, in that I seemed to be enjoying it, she then pointed to my shorts, which had a damp stain, where my cock had leaked, what must have been pre cum, she commented that I must have enjoyed it.

We got home and as soon as we did she grad me and started kissing, I have never seen her so passionate and horny, after a few moments, she pulled away and asked can you still taste our Masters cum, I can she said. Come up stair and fuck me, we went upstairs, me feeling an element of humiliation in that she was savouring his cum, and I was humbled as she had rarely suck me and never let me cum in her mouth.

We made rampant love and with both of us cumming superfast, we lay there exhausted from the sex and from the events of the day, I fell to sleep and woke about and hour later to find that she was not beside me in bed. I walked on the landing hallway and saw a dim light coming from the small bedroom we used as an office, there she was still dress in her t shirt, pleated PE skirt and white plimsolls. Looked through the gap between the door and frame, she was on yahoo messenger, chatting to DM, I could see from the side view of her that she had a smile on her face and they were in deep chat conversation, quickly typing and replying to each other.

I did not know if I should go in and go back to bed, I pondered for a while and went back to our bedroom, called out you ok, where are you? On on the computer, I will be in in a while, go to sleep, was her response.

It was sometime before she came to bed, I was still awake, but pretended to be asleep, it was not long before she was fingering herself, I did not know whether to join in or say something, instead I laid there, wondering what that had spoken about that made her horny again. Being so horny was completely out of character, our sex life had been once a week, usually by my instigation and she never managed to cum unless I was licking her or she was on top.

We woke on Saturday morning and as we lay there I ask her what she was doing till late last night, oh talking to DM, it was great, had a great chat and agreed we both want to explore things further, how do you feel she asked. I had little choice, he feed my fetish and as I had been seeing him already, it kind of gave him the upper hand if that secret was not to be exposed, yes I said it is exciting... what did you talk about I asked? Oh lots of things, he said he really enjoyed it and that I was sexy and thinks we can have some great fun. DM did say that there would be rules and that we would have to attend some training with him. What are the rules I asked, oh he will message me today with what he wants, well demands she aid and laughed, cannot wait to find out she said as she got up and went downstairs to start the day.

Plimboy
Plimboy
12 Followers