Fetishes Awakened Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh hell yeah," Rob said as we stepped into the elevator. "She loves the kinkiness of it. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah," I shrugged. "I gotta admit it intrigues me."

"Good, good," Rob said relieved. "I've tried this before and it worked even less well than Jo's last time out," he added with a roll of his eyes. "The thing is, the reason your video with Jo is selling so well is how fucking raw and real it was."

"Well there wasn't a lot of acting on my part," I chuckled.

We got off the elevator and headed up the hallway, and Rob knocked on a door. It opened and he introduced me to Becky.

She was huge! I knew she was fifty-two, but I wasn't expecting this. I mean Josee was a big girl - probably just short of the two hundred pound mark. But Becky was well past it.

She wasn't an unattractive woman for her age though. Her face was only slightly chubby and despite some wrinkles, some beauty remained. She did have lovely blue eyes, and her graying hair framed her face nicely. She was wearing a skimpy, near transparent robe that barely contained her ample breasts, and I'm not sure it even covered her ample backside either. Despite her size though, her tits were incredible. I mean they certainly drooped, but they were massive and I immediately thought that a guy could put his face in between them and never get bored. And, even though I was still only seeing her from the front, by the breadth of her hips, I knew her ass was equally large, and probably just as face-plantable.

"Well, well," she said with a smile as she stood there with the door open. "Look what you brought for me."

"Becky, this is Dale," Rob said with a chuckle. "Dale, Becky."

She guided us in and closed the door behind us. I glanced back and sure as shit, that little robe did NOT contain her ample backside. Her big butt cheeks where only half covered and I could feel my cock stirring to life in my jeans.

"So," Rob announced. "I've already outlined things for Becky," he continued. "I'm set up in the shower, and I'm going to get a few shots of her showering. Then, Dale, I'm going to want to get a couple shots of you peeping on her and whacking off."

"Okay," I nodded.

"Then we're going to have Becky confront you in 'your' room," Rob went on, and did the air-quotes with his fingers. "And things go from there."

Becky moved close to me and ran her fingers playfully up my arm. "This one is really cute Rob," she giggled. "Is he going to be able to perform?"

"Don't worry Beck," Rob assured her. "He fucked Jo senseless."

I went to the room where we'd be filming later on, and got undressed. As I did, I heard the water in the shower come on and could hear Rob instructing Becky what to do as he filmed her. I put on the robe that was laid on the bed, and glanced around the room. It was a bit of a mess and it looked like the room of a guy my age. I wondered to myself if Becky had a son of her own, or even a step-son of her own.

I made my way out of the room and up the hall to the bathroom, where Rob was positioned with his camera. I glanced in and saw Becky totally naked and under the water. She was playing with her pussy as Rob instructed. I was actually amazed to be able to see it, under her big belly. But there it was in all its hairy glory. She darted a finger over her clit as she positioned her pussy into the flow of the water from the shower. I could feel my cock starting to get hard.

I knew I wasn't going to have any problems here - subject matter included. I knew if Becky was my step-mom, I'd want to take a run at her.

After a few more minutes, Rob called 'cut' and shut off the camera and turned to see me standing there.

"Awesome, you're here. Okay, let me just reposition here," he paused and looked over his shoulder. "Becky can you keep the water running?" He moved the camera around, and turned to me. "Just open up the robe and stroke. And move your eyes like you're looking up and down her body."

"Got it," I nodded.

"Do you need me to do anything to help you out?" Becky called out from the shower.

"Nope," I grinned at her. "Just standing there is enough." I opened up the robe and gripped my semi-erect cock as it appeared.

"Oh my," Becky giggled.

I bobbed my eyebrows at her as I began to stroke my cock as I looked at her huge body.

"And filming," Rob announced.

It only took a few moments before I was rigid. Becky smiled at me as I worked my cock as I eyed her up and down.

"And cut," Rob said as he shut off the camera. "Off to the bedroom." He scooped up his camera and moved past me down the hall.

I glanced back into the bathroom and saw Becky shutting off the water in the shower. She then eased her big frame out of the tub and toweled herself off. She glanced at me as she did. "I think I"m going to enjoy this," she smiled.

"You and me both," I smiled back.

A few moments later we were all in the bedroom and Rob was finishing up setting up the lights. Becky was in her robe and sitting on the edge of the bed as I stood nearby. I couldn't resist asking.

"So is this your son's room?"

"No," she giggled. "It's just a spare room that Rob fixed up earlier for this scene. Actually, I don't have any children."

"Oh," I nodded in understanding. "Okay."

"But just so you know, hon," she reached out and took my hand. "If I did have a son and he looked like you? I'd be tempted," she grinned knowingly at me.

"Hell," I grinned back. "If my mom looked like you I'd be tempted."

"Okay," Rob announced. "All set. Dale, I'm going to want you in the bed uncovered. Becky's going to come in and confront you about looking at her, and we go from there."

"Got it," I nodded.

"Remember Beck," he turned to face her. "To mention about him getting kicked out of his last apartment,"

"Because he fucked that Indian cunt in the laundry room," Becky giggled. "Got it."

A wave of realization came over me. "Oh I got it," I said as I dropped my robe to the floor. "This is a continuation from the Josee video."

"Exactly," Rob replied with a smile. "Beck? Outside please."

"Hell no," she chuckled as she stood up. "I'll stand behind you for now. I want to watch him stroke it."

I crawled onto the bed and smiled at Becky as I got into position and Rob began filming. I stroked my cock for a few minutes and he cut the scene.

"Okay Beck, out," Rob said with a smile as he turned to face her. "I need to get you coming in."

"See you in a few," she winked at me.

A few minutes later we were into the scene. Becky burst into 'my' room and confronted me about peeping on her in the shower. She admonished me and told me to cover myself up and I was disdainful of her.

"You're not my real mom," I sneered at her.

"I am your father's wife!" she shot back at me. "And as long as you're living under my roof, you'll obey my rules. I mean Jesus Christ, you get kicked out of your last building for fucking that Indian bitch in the laundry room! Now? You just laze around here all day doing nothing! Except peeping on me when I'm in the shower!"

"Oh seriously," I fired back. "Do you really think I'd be peeping on an old, fat broad like you?"

"I heard something out in the hall when I was in the shower, and there's no one else here," she chided me.

"Well who the hell showers with the bathroom door open?" I asked, indignantly.

Becky grinned and fixed her gaze on me. She folded her arms in front of her, pushing her big tits even further up out of her skimpy robe. "How do you know the door was open?"

I opened my mouth slightly and darted my eyes back and forth like someone just caught in a lie.

"Good," Rob whispered from behind the camera.

"Well," I stammered. "I could hear," I trailed off.

"You little fucking pervert," Becky shook her head at me in disdain.

"No," I protested. "I really just heard," I trailed off again.

"You were hard as a fucking rock when I walked in here," she chided me again.

"I'm always hard in the morning," I snorted back.

"It's twelve-thirty," she shot back.

I darted my eyes like someone feeling guilty and then finally figured out my retort. "Well a fine step-mother you are," I challenged her. "Just barge into your step-son's room and stare at his cock."

"It was hard to miss," she chided me.

"Doesn't mean you should be looking," I finally managed to sputter.

"I could say the same thing to you," she sighed. "Oh Dale," she moaned.

"What," I sighed.

"You shouldn't be looking at me. I'm your step-mother."

"Well," I shrugged. "You shouldn't be looking at me either."

Becky eased down onto the bed next to me. "Well," she sighed. "Maybe I have trouble resisting like you do."

"Wha?" I muttered nervously.

She tentatively raised her hand and then gently placed it on my thigh. "Do you know," she began in a soft voice. "That in twelve long years of marriage how many times your father and I have been intimate together?"

"I, um," I stammered.

"Three," she said flatly. "And not once since I began to gain weight. That's been nine years. NINE years," she stressed.

"Good," Rob whispered from behind the camera again.

I just shrugged at Becky.

"To be totally honest," she said in a more seductive voice as she began to rub up and down my thigh. "It actually turned me on a bit that you were watching me. That you, a young man, would be turned on looking at me," she eyed me seductively.

I could feel my cock growing again underneath the sheet. "So," I started hesitantly. "Are you upset at me or not?"

"No," she whispered back at me.

"Wow," I whispered back.

Becky slowly pulled the sheet back and exposed my erect cock. "Oh my," she wheezed. She reached her hand down and gripped it softly. "Mmm," she moaned as she slowly began to pump it.

"Oh wow," I moaned. "Mo," I trailed off.

"Perfect!" Rob whispered loudly.

"Oh go ahead baby," Becky cooed at me as she eased herself up onto the bed next to me. "Call me mom."

I eyed her for a moment and then took a deep breath. "Mom," I finally whispered.

She grinned at me and leaned in and kissed me deeply.

"Hold it," Rob piped in. "Let me get a close up of this," he began to reposition the camera. "This is awesome stuff you guys!"

Becky and I continued kissing as Rob moved, and she kept stroking my cock too. When he began filming again we got deeper into the kiss. When our lips finally parted, Becky placed her other hand to my face and looked at me seductively.

"Do you want to fuck mom?" she asked.

I reached up and put a hand to her face. "Why do you think I was whacking off outside the bathroom while you showered?"

"Oh baby," Becky cooed at me. Then she leaned in and we kissed deeply again.

When our lips parted this time, she shifted her position slightly and tossed her robe to the floor. "Blow job time?" she asked Rob as she ran her hands through her hair.

"You bet," he replied not looking up from the camera.

Becky ran one hand up my belly and chest and leaned over towards my cock before taking into to her mouth. She sucked on it a few times then released it from her mouth and slowly pumped my cock. "Momma loves her good boy," she cooed at me.

After a few minutes of Becky working her velvety tongue and her soft lips over my shaft, it was my turn to go down on her. She flipped over onto her back and spread her huge legs before me. I could see the stretch marks and the abrasion marks from where her thighs rubbed against each other. It didn't matter one iota. I wanted to eat her pussy.

I dove my face between her legs, and had it not been for Rob's direction, I'd have been buried right in there. But I did pull back a bit, but that didn't stop my enthusiasm for eating this wonderfully hot pussy. I imagined she was my step-mother and my father hadn't touched her in years. That was why she was so hot and wet for my young mouth.

And waiting for my young cock.

As much as I enjoyed licking at Becky's hot pussy - and I did make her cum at least four times - I really wanted to fuck this fat goddess of an older woman.

Rob gave much less direction than he did when I was with Josee. He didn't need to give much. We both kinda knew what to do. She was constantly calling me her 'good boy' and her 'angel', and begging me to call her 'mom' as I pumped my cock in and out of her meaty pussy.

I knew how to position myself whenever Rob moved around, and also exactly what to say. I called her 'mom' when she asked me too, and constantly thanked her for fucking me.

Rob did direct us at one point though. He asked if I was okay with Becky being on top, and I assured him I was. Man, did her eyes brighten when I said that.

She took up position over top of me and eased her ample frame down onto my cock.

"Ooh," she cooed loudly. "Momma loves her good boy!"

"And I love you too mom," I moaned back.

We finished up the scene with Becky bent over the bed, and me slamming into her waiting pussy from behind.

"Let me know when you're close Dale," Rob called out from behind the camera.

"Rob?" Becky whimpered. "I think he should cum inside me."

"Hmm," Rob mused.

Out of my peripheral vision I could see Rob standing up behind the camera. It was still on as Becky and I continued to go at it.

"It's so hot," Becky cooed. "Having my step-son cum inside me. What do you think baby?" She reached back and caressed my thigh as I continued to fuck her.

"Whatever mom wants," I huffed.

"I like it," Rob agreed. "It's extra-kinky."

"Oh yes baby," Becky moaned loudly. "You ready to fill momma's pussy with your hot cum?"

"Whatever mom wants."

Oh man! When I came, I came HUGE!

Becky wailed with delight as my cum spewed inside of her violently. I grunted and groaned loudly as I pumped away, filling her with every last ounce of cum I had.

When I was done, I leaned over Becky panting loudly. "Holy fuck," I exhaled heavily.

"You still got your erection Dale?" Rob asked as he repostioned behind me.

"Yeah," I wheezed.

"Good," he said as he set up behind us. "Pump into her a few more times will ya?"

I did as instructed.

"Oh god," Becky moaned. "That feels incredible."

"Okay Dale," Rob said from behind me. "Pull out and get out of the way. Beck? Can you push his cum out of you?"

"Mmm," she cooed happily. "No problem."

I stood behind Rob as he filmed Becky pushing my cum out of her pussy. If my cock had been about to go limp, that kept it from happening.

"Great work you two," Rob announced as he stopped the camera and stood up. "Hotter than I could have hoped for."

"Oh god," Becky sighed as she turned and flipped over onto her back. "I think we had chemistry."

"Yeah," I chuckled. "I would agree."

As Rob cleared stuff out of the bedroom, Becky and I showered together.

"That was absolutely amazing," she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"It was," I agreed.

She leaned in and kissed me softly. "I hope Rob has more plans for us," she chuckled as she turned away from me and soaped herself up. "But knowing that fucker he has even kinkier things in store for you."

*******

I wasn't sure what Becky meant about that comment she'd made in the shower, but four days later I got an inkling.

"It's just posing for a couple of pictures dressed up," Rob told me over the phone. "Then we'll schedule the video shoot."

"Okay," I replied into the phone.

Two days later, I was at a restaurant with Rob, Becky and a much older lady.

Rob introduced me to Renata, and told me he just needed a few pictures of the four of us together for the next shoot.

Renata was sixty-eight years old. She had curly gray hair, and while she was nowhere near as big as Becky, nor even Josee, she did carry some extra weight on her body. The way she was dressed was pretty conservative, but I could tell she had a pretty big set of tits, and a big round ass. On her diminutive, short frame, both assets were highly accentuated.

I was a bit surprised that I was looking at her like that, given her 'saintly grandmother' appearance. In fact part of me thought she looked like she should be baking cookies for her grandkids or something. Truth be told, I wasn't even sure if I was going to be working with Renata. After all this was just a picture taking session. It's possible she was just a saintly grandmother after all.

"So let's get a shot of the four of us around the table," Rob announced. "Jake?" he called out to a waiter. "Can you work the camera?"

The guy Rob called over took the camera and Rob composed the shot before he took the picture.

:"What exactly are we doing?" I asked Rob quietly as we got into position.

"Family pictures," he winked at me.

I furrowed my brow and then smiled for the camera.

A few minutes later I was leaned over behind Renata, and she was reaching back and holding her hand to my face.

"Perfect," Rob announced as he took this picture himself. "Well," he said. "I think that's it."

Then my initial thoughts about her were confirmed. Renata patted my cheek then turned and smiled at me. "I look forward to working with you." She had an accent I couldn't place. But the fact was: I was going to be working with her in a video.

But I had to admit, I was intrigued about working with her too.

Rob said it would be a few days before he'd call to schedule the next shoot. Once the pictures were developed he said, he'd call and check on our availability.

Before I had left, Rob slipped me a fifty.

"Did Becky and I go over fifty sales already?" I asked a bit astonished.

"It's selling like hot-cakes," Rob chuckled. "I'll call."

******

After posing for the 'family' pictures, I headed home to get changed and headed off to work.

I was slaving away in the dish-pit when an attractive, young waitress was dropping off some dishes.

"Hey Dale," she called out as she stacked her dishes on the rack in front of her. "Are you gonna come out with us on Saturday?"

I had heard some talk about a bunch of people from work planning a night out the upcoming Saturday. "I doubt it," I shrugged with a smile. "I work till close on Saturday."

"Oh bummer," she sounded genuinely disappointed. "We've got to find a way to get you to come out with us," she paused after placing her last dish. "Hey are you working Thursday?"

Oh crap.

A few hours earlier I had told Rob that I wasn't working Thursday, and he had indicated that would probably be the day of the video shoot.

"Because a few of us are going to the movies," she continued as I stood there with a slight grimace on my face.

"Oh sorry," I groaned. "I've actually got dinner plans on Thursday."

"Hot date?" she asked playfully.

"I wish," I replied with a chuckle. "Family," I felt a smirk come across my face as I said that.

******

Rob had called me on Wednesday and did indeed schedule the video shoot for Thursday afternoon.

"Have you got a suit?" he asked once I told him I was available.

"Yeah, actually I do."

"Good," he replied. "If you didn't I was going to give you the hundred I owe you to put towards buying one."

"No shit," I said. "Over one hundred?"

"Told ya," he chuckled. "Like hot-cakes. And this next one will probably sell even better."

******

I woke up Thursday and my god was it hot! And that was on top of the oppressive humidity. The little shit apartment I lived in had NO ventilation, and it was stifling.

Still I got up and showered, and went about my day before heading out the door with my suit in a bag slung over my shoulder dressed in a t-shirt and shorts, as I headed to a bar on Spadina Avenue where Rob told me to meet him.

I walked into this dingy dive of a place and located Rob and Renata at a table through the smoky haze.

"Right on time as usual," Rob said as I walked up. "Gino?" he called out to the bartender. "Can we can an Ex over here?"

I placed my suit over the back of a chair and then slid into the next one across from Rob and Renata. They both had quarts in front of them, and both were smoking. Pretty much like everyone else in the place.

123456...8