All Comments on 'Fetishes Awakened Pt. 02'

by sds195

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Very good story. Do you think you will do another part?

willendorferwillendorferover 5 years ago
Surprisingly good!

Stories centring on the porn industry usually leave me cold, but this was surprisingly good. The characters were fairly well rounded for the genre. I liked the references to Toronto geography, and Renata's Dutch accent. Nice touches of verisimilitude. And the sex was hot! Thanks for celebrating the charms of mature BBWs.

Plot twist for the next installment: Dale says he never knew his grandmothers. It turns out he was adopted, and Renata is his grandmother in real life. This realization kicks their sex life together into overdrive.

sds195sds195over 5 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

No plans for a follow up to this at present. I'm actually working on something else, but who knows what the future may hold.

Thanks for reading and commenting though!

sds195sds195over 5 years agoAuthor
@willendorfer

I hope the 'surprisingly good' was because of the topic, and not anything else :)

I will say I did like your 'twist' if there is ever going to be more, about Renata being Dale's actual grandmother.

Congrats! I don't even think that's something my twisted my could have come up with :)

Appreciate you reading and your comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow.

Excellent! I'll admit that as the story closed, I was hoping that after Rob left, they'd do an off-camera foursome and come up with a few more kinks. "Researching ideas" to pitch to Rob later. But always good to leave the reader wishing for a bit more. Great job!

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandover 1 year ago

Amazing!! I guess I’m a kinky fuck to since I enjoy the story a lot!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous