Feudal Japan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter: Yoshimura

The year is nineteen hundred and one, there had been an uneasy bitter power struggle for the first few years and many challenges to Keiko's reign were quickly crushed. She had not given up on the search for Yoshimura and her son, but had so many other considerations to cope with. This got side tracked many times, and used up many resources they simply did not have. The widow Yoshimura and her family were cramped but secure together in their secret location, known only to a handful of soldiers and Richard. Kagawa and Kimiko would marry and have children of their own, moving themselves out not far from the family.

It was spring when Yoshimura with her mothers loyal lady-in-waiting would be buying food supplied from the local small village, with the sun tracking high across a clear sky she would look up. Taking a double take, not believing her eyes as she eyed the tall lean figure of a European man she once knew and loved. He was clean shaven and well presented, wearing expensive looking clothing, hitching his horse up and making inquiries about reshoeing with the local blacksmith. Insisting he forged the show himself, setting about the skilled work he once knew so well like it was second nature to him. She went to go to speak to him, to reintroduce herself, then paused, reflecting on that day he returned to find her pregnant and married. Hearing the repeated strike of his anvil working the glowing hot metal into its desired shape, quenching it in cold water watching steam rise in a plume. Deciding to turn away and melt into the crowd with her lady-in-waiting, not realising she was being followed by some men. Richard did notice however, looking up from his repetitive anvil strikes, catching a glimpse of the woman he once loved. Despite his initial shock and pain he had time to forgive and understand what Yoshimura had told him. Fearing for her safety, he took up his Samurai sword and followed the men pursuing her. It was quite a distance between the village and the secluded accommodation overlooking a large lake in the forest. The men arrived at the house shortly after Yoshimura went inside, knocking to ask about who lived inside. The loyal lady-in-waiting opened the door to them, refusing to give answers to their questions and when pressed lied about their true identity when asked. Not believing her they forced the door, swords drawn, scaring Tomatsu studying at the table inside, with Yoshimura in the kitchen. Richard had arrived as they forced through the door knocking the older lady-in-waiting to the ground. He drew his sword rushing the property, challenging both men inside, despite being outnumbered, Yoshimura gathered up a frightened Tomatsu leading him out a rear entrance. Hearing the clash and ring of metal on metal inside, the lady-in-waiting scrambled herself up side stepping along a wall and out the front door. Both women and Tomatsu searched around while the sword play continued inside, they ran towards a distant neighbours for help. Stopping when they heard the clashing ring of metal fall silent, the lady-in-waiting continued on with Tomatsu. They quickly explained their situation out of breath to the neighbours before being welcomed into relative safety. A curious and frightened Yoshimura would slowly return to the silent home, pushing open the front door to find two dead bodies bleeding out on her highly polished floor. Then across the open living space an injured and slumped but breathing Richard, his hand trembling clutched to his sword as he passed out. Yoshimura went to her neighbours for help, making arrangements for Tomatsu and her lady-in-waiting to remain there while she arranged the removal of bodies and cleaned the house up. The older couple next door, sending their adult son to help while the husband fetched more help from the village. Yoshimura knew she could not linger too long in this place any more, but held up long enough for Richard to recover from his injuries in one of the bedrooms. When he finally came too, he was alone in the room and stripped down to basic underwear, his expensive attire ruined by blood. He winced as he pulled himself up in the bed, reaching for a glass of water left on the bedside and sipping from it slowly.

A low rumble of thunder rolled across the lake, bringing with it the heavy monsoon rains, the sound like a thousand hooves of horseback riders charging through the night. The bedroom door creaked open slowly, and the petite curvy demure figure of the beautiful widow appeared to him. Dressed only in an almost see through simple white shift and barefoot, the garment hanging loose held by thin straps on each soft shoulder. Her dark hair in a short reverse bob framing her face, cut back as a disguise from her longer haired younger years. She moved closer to him, carrying a solitary candle in a silver cupped holder, bending to place it on the bedside, looking in his eyes and fluttering hers. As she notices the warm gold glow of the candle illuminate her pale firm barely hanging round breasts, wobbling against her loose shift with no bra. Her pointed nipples hard, visible through the flimsy material as she spoke softly to him, asking how he was feeling.

"Much better, thank you Yoshimura" she smiled as he remembered her name and beautiful face, silently leaning in to kiss him, chewing her lips against his slowly and softly. Their reunion silent except for the soundtrack of thunder rumbling from outside, she slid her firm round backside to sit on the bed edge. Placing a hand on his chest as she kissed him more passionately and slowly, looking into his steely cool blue eyes with her dark brown alluring ones.

"You have saved my life twice, and the lives of my son and lady-in-waiting, I have only repaid you with heartbreak. This will not do " she smiled, kissing him more and more leaning into him, touching his face then his chest, tracing some scars then bandages she had placed. He would ask about where her parents were, having not seen them when he arrived. She only quietly replied that they had passed away last year, her mother fell ill and her father could not continue alone. Drinking himself into oblivion before performing ritual suicide with one of his own swords. He would kiss back into her soft lips, caressing her face and shoulders, sweeping down her arms and body, drawing her onto the bed with him. Apologising for her loss, holding her close, silently for a while

He went to speak to her but the kisses kept coming, soft slow chewing, with sliding, slipping exchanges of tongues back and forth between them. She silenced him with her kisses before pushing him back into the pillows propping him up. "I love you, I have always loved you, I have always wanted us to be together since we met. I hated my father for his arranged marriage and what it meant for me, but I do not regret my son Tomatsu. I took no pleasure being with the Emperor, I felt no love, no passion when I was with him under duress"

He caressed and kissed her, pulling her body onto the bed, rolling her over across the large double space, groping her breasts and brushing her soft thighs. Admitting to her softly between breathless kisses "I love you, I have always loved you, I forgive you, I did the day we parted, I was a fool to walk and stay away. Drowning my sorrows and getting myself into a sorry state" Having his speech cut off abruptly by more long kisses and a slow hand snaking down his body to his huge, hard cock. Groaning into her kisses and pulling on her nipples firmly, before brushing a slow hand down the inside of her soft velvet opening thigh rising the hem of her flimsy shift. Their lips folded and chewing back and forth hungrily as she wanked his cock firmly and he fingered her clit gently, slipping fingers inside her hot, wet, tight pussy. Looking him in the eyes, holding his face lightly with one hand, massaging his cock between her clasping palm and wrapped fingers. His hands rested down on her hips, rolling her shift up slowly exposing her pale cream smooth body, her firm breasts like jellied discs. Her narrow waist, widened to her motherly but shapely hips, tapering down to her curvy funnel thigh thighs and smooth round knees. She slowly crawled and rolled, craning her short leg over his body, reaching between her thighs, holding his cock against her hot sex. Feeding the unprotected bare tip inside her as she slowly grinds her body tightly down on it. Moaning out loud into the rolling thundery night, arching and bending her body on him resting her arms on his shoulders and she swayed. Throwing her head back as she gently rose and pushed down on him again, taking him driving deep and tight inside her. Drawing hurt sounding pleasured moans and whimpers from her chewing lips locking with his as his rough hands brushed down the softness of her shoulder backs and spine. Her movement increased with every gasping thrust, she looked into his eyes exchanging tongued kisses. Pushing him down into the firm bed, undulating her thrusts of him, savouring every inch pushing inside her deep as it rushed tightly causing a vacuum inside between the head and the hilt. She pulled at his hair and head, swaying her petite body, leaning her chest up against his eager sucking mouth kissing her all over sucking on her bullet hard nipples in turn.

Their moans and grunts of passion filled the bedroom, she hissed softly at him between whimpered moans. "I love you! I love you!" chewing her lips on his ear and henpecking his neck as she bounced and bobbed squealing with pleasure as she thrust.

Pouring wet and throbbing hot all over his member, her heart pounding in her chest as she moaned and sighed. Pushing an arch into her back as she bent and bounced, feeling his huge, hard cock slip inside her so deep. She would moan, rising in volume, his hands all over her breasts and hard nipples, his lips on her neck, she threw her head back again.

Her eyes rolling with pleasure and love, she bounced a little harder, a little faster trying to work him to a climax finale quickly. Those hot roped spurts did not erupt so easily and prolonged her pleasure as she puffed and panted. Leaning more up against him as he wrapped up her soft body in his long arms, slowing herself again breathless.

Admitting in his ear with a suck of his lobe "I am going to cum!" as she shook and trembled against him pushing herself down and kissing him. He cradled her with his roaming brushing hands all over her soft flesh, warmly rounding her curves and squeezing them. She would build and rise again, thrusting him faster, moaning and squealing louder, throwing her head back and shuddering through her curvy thighs and knees. She soaked him and the bed as she slipped and slid her thrusts pushing him down again finding him hard inside her every stroke. Breaking a hot sweat all over as she puffed and panted, raking and clutching at his body as she bounced and thrusted, he remained in control not climaxing inside her. He slid his palms over her soft body slowly as she rocked back and forth, plunging long and hard on his cock feeling every inch of it in and out of her. Biting into one another's shoulders and neck napes then chewing the mark with their lips, he pulled and rolled her sensitive nipples. Caressing her smooth wobbling jelly-like breasts, with hardly any sag to them, her hands rested on his hairy chest and nails hooked at the strands. As she pushed down with her body taking him deep he would push her petite body up, colliding together lifting her before she came back down taking him inside again. Their hands met, clutching and interlocking their fingers with each other holding suspended in a semi struggled wrestle as she moved on him. Out of breath and panting hard, glistening with sweat all over, hot, bothered and clammy she wrapped him up in her arms again.

Clinging to him all over again she panted, folding her lips with his "I love you! Make love to me!" pressing back against her body, rolling her onto the bed space next to him. Their hands all over one another, lips folding and heads turning, she hooked her legs around his body as he sunk deep into her.

Pushing her hard into the bed, jolting her body as he steadied himself on his long arms. She pulled on his hips and backside, encouraging every rushing tight thrust of her pouring insides.

After a few heavy strokes she was trembling all over him again, bending her body under him, shimmying against his thrusts pounding deep into her. She hooked her heavy soft legs around his body weighing heavily on his strength while pulling and pouring on him.

He slid one hand sling her arm to her wrist, reaching it above her head and pinning it down firmly. Holding it in place as an anchor point to heave and pull his body against her, varying his strokes building up from slow to fast back to slow.

Some thrusts shallow, some very deep, both of them soaked with sweat and radiating heat. As he rose to a climax finally inside her, he quickened his deep strokes, clutching at her while kissing her.

Then laying together chest to chest cuddling, panting and catching breath as his throbbing cock released heavy loads of hot sticky cum deep inside her. They lay together, with her head on his chest, listening to his breathing and heart return to a normal rhythm.

Yoshimura would gently fall asleep on him with one arm draped across his body and head tucked into the nape of his neck. Waking some time later to find she was tangled up in bedsheeting, her bleary eyes making out his silhouette circling the bed. Noticing he was hard all over again, she welcomed his warm lips as he bent to slide back into bed, rolling with her in an embrace.

Pecking long kisses down his neck and pulling at his flesh with her fingertips "make love to me!" she whispered, feeling his cock rubbing against her soft inner thigh as she widened to accept him. Kissing her continuously he would reach his long arms hooking them behind the crooks of her knees, bringing her legs forward folding them up over her body under him. Pinning them in place as he pressed his hands into the mattress either side of her, she reached between her wet thighs, guiding his huge hard cock back inside her. Groaning as he slid right in nice and deep, grunting with animal lust as he began pounding away at her long and fast.

Eventually slipping out of her after many wet, deep strokes, she reached down and gently placed him back inside. Moaning even more as she poured all over him and the bed sheets. Her body shimmied and trembled against his strokes again through her hips and belly as she moaned and squealed with pleasure. He soon filled her with more hot ropes of cum, climaxing deep before slowly releasing her legs while kissing her.

Her soft chest heaved as she used the back of her palm to mop her brow while gasping to herself. They would caress and kiss, cuddle and smile locking eyes on one another, she would widen her eyes to him as she felt him grow hard again.

He manhandled her petite pale frame onto all fours on the bed as she swayed her hips, looking over her soft shoulder at him. Lowering her head and raising her wet pussy to him. He would steady her, swaying round curved waist with one hand, feeding his huge hard cock back inside her with an animal grunt.

She would wobble and jolt forwards into the pillow chewing on her lip as she moaned and thrust back to meet him uncontrollably shimmying as he recoiled nailing her deep several times in succession. Drawing hurt sounding moans and squeals of pleasure, she raked her soft smooth belly showing gentle loose rolls after her pregnancy. He would fuck her harder and faster while she was on all fours, pulling her clammy body to meet with his. Wet flesh clapped and slapped as they met with a rolling grind, rubbing her sensitive clit up against his body when he nailed her deep.

They would make love many times seemingly tireless and high on their pleasures while struggling and straining from prolonged physical demand. They would only stop for a while to refuel and have food which Yoshimura prepared for them both. While wearing only a light dressing gown tied at her waist, sitting together they would feed one another. Their loving gaze would lustfully convey their after glowing pleasure, still eager for more with one another while feeling euphorically worn out by each other.

To remedy this, they would take time to recover, talk and make their future plans to be together. Kissing one another between chews of their food "We will find somewhere to lay low, raise our children safely" Richard would reassure Yoshimura softly.

Shaking her head in agreement with him, knowing of secluded places not too far from their current small dwelling "We can follow the valley floor around the lake and through the forest. Kagawa made the discovery incase we needed to move on to another dwelling, there are good people living nearby there"

Yoshimura would go to the kitchen again and return with a large wooden tray and a teapot set with two cups. Kneeling before Richard on the floor near the mess of a bed, he would slide off, kneeling opposite her as she would perform a ritual tea ceremony.

Turning the cups and swirling the pot in various directions, before pouring out the hot contents, explaining this blend and ritual was taught to her by her mother. That these leaves had medicinal properties which would rejuvenate, relax and help restore energies, explaining they may also experience some heightened sensitivity. Drinking from his cup first, looking into her dark eyes and not feeling any different after.

Both of them summarise the experience by believing it to be some kind of old wives tale. Yoshimura would clear the tea set away after, returning to him in the bedroom with a smile pulling on her silk dressing gown cord bound at her slender waist. Revealing her curvy pale body to him again, before joining him back on the bed with hungry kisses, warm embraces, slow lingering touches. Feeling aroused and making love again, building towards their climaxes before collapsing in a holding heap together.

They both would finally dress and start packing to leave, in fear of being found or discovered after the deaths of the two men would soon be reported. Before leaving, Yoshimura would send word to her brother Kagawa and Kimiko warning them of the Empressess forces likely to arrive. The couple would devise their own plan and travel arrangements in the opposite direction to Yoshimura and Richard.

Still bathed in the afterglow of their many climaxes, they would travel together with Tomastu and the lady-in-waiting in search of another safe location. The reunited lovers would manage to settle and live a quiet life away from the long reach of the city and palace. Not arousing any further suspicion while raising three children of their own in almost consecutive two year gaps. They would arrange to get married just before their first child together was born.

During the beautiful blooming of Sakura trees, the ceremony took place in a discreet intimate setting. Invited to the ceremony was Yoshimura's lady-in-waiting and some of their neighbours along with Kagawa and Kimiko's children.

Tomatsu would never make a challenge to become Emperor, instead he would learn what skills he could from his step father. He would meet, fall in love and marry a woman that loved him as much as he loved her, keeping himself uninvolved in any political upheavals.

1...5678910