Feudal Japan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scene Hot in the city: Gangbang

The city beyond the palace walls plays host to all walks of life, the hustle and bustle of the overcrowded streets and numerous markets throng with activity. If you knew where to go and where to look, finding the pleasurable company of an attractive woman was not difficult. For a man with the means to pay could always seek out and find the services from many competing discreet soap houses.

Entering into one of these establishments, he is greeted warmly by a selection of young attractive students learning their trade. Making negotiations and haggling with the house owner or available lady Madam on the price for a simple bath and clean wash from a naked student. Once the house is paid the man is shown through to a private modest room with a single bathtub, containing a mix of refreshing hot water and scented oils.

He is stripped naked and encouraged to immerse himself into the hot waters. Then the naked soap house girl would kneel to one side of the tub, she washes, sponges, and scrubs his body all over making him clean. While she does this, she offers him other services which she is willing to provide for a price.

Money from these services are not for the soap house or owner, they are solely for the woman providing them. She can earn a great deal of money for herself and family from selling sexual services and pleasures. Meeting with many men individually on a given day, but never committing to a relationship, monogamy or marriage.

Kneeling naked next to a client in the hot murky waters, the young experienced and beautiful Sakurai smiles as she caters to one of her regular repeat customers. She studiously only washed him, a bit of a cheap skate client, not taking advantage of paying for sex services, only requesting a bath and to watch others.

In the next separate room with a bathtub another client pays for protected sex and other sexual service with his assigned soap house girl. After Sakura's regular client finishes his bath, he would put on a robe tied off at his waist and be escorted to the next room. The door would deliberately left open a jar for him to see inside, the client and soap house worker inside would be made aware beforehand that he would be watching.

While he would stand and watch Sakura would stand behind him, reaching around his body, unravel his robe and rub his hardening cock. Softly teasing him in his ear "You see beautiful girl inside giving pleasure to her client? You like to watch others don't you"

It was a typical rowdy drunken night at a distant fishing village, many of the taverns bulged and throng with the sound of song. Bold stories and heavy drunken tales would be retold many times between the soldiers, sailors and workers.

Many of the soldiers and guards gambled, placing bets, doing dares for entertainment, the revelry could be heard echoing all around the bay. With a crowd of on watching men, two guys arm wrestle while drunk. Their elbows planted onto a barrel, craning their arms and wrists locked in the struggle back and forth. The crowd urges them on all around until the winner is declared by touching the knuckles of the opponent down on the table surface. Among the crowd sat down around a mock up table, other soldiers played card games and rolled dice for money.

Meanwhile further around the bay the soap house working girls were cleaning up and clearing down after a long average day with good takings. The eighteen year old Sakurai has been very impatient and keen to provide sex services with the clients, having only given massages.

Tired of fetching and cleaning towels, doing chores, watching clients have sex with other workers, Sakurai slipped away unnoticed from the soap house. Not heading home, circling the bay towards the noise of the taverns and many soldiers, servants, peasants.

She gets noticed by a group of three soldiers, leaving the taverns and heading for the warehouse to play games and rendezvous with their comrades. Cornering and surrounding the beautiful young girl, they ask about her business late at night "where are you going, pretty one?"

One of the three men recognised her as a student at the high class workhouse, asking her about her services. He would drunkenly tempt her with the promise of earning more money in one night than she ever would at the soap house with individual clients.

Offering and showing her a substantial amount of money while not telling her exactly what they had in mind. She hesitates at first while they try to persuade her, she would reply "I am finished for the day, I came to have a drink and meet a coworker"

They were persistent and convincing "Here take this amount, we can offer more if you come with us to the dockside warehouse." She reluctantly accepts the coins before agreeing to go with them.

Leading her to the warehouse to play dice and card games, offering her Sake in the warehouse and the promise of high earnings the longer she stayed. Handing her more coins as time went on and more Sake was consumed. Drunk and over-exuberant and confident they enquired about her sexual services "What kind of performance can we get for this amount?"

Sakurai ratted off a whole list of services and prices with most of the men around her paying more attention. The men started checking their purses, talking among themselves, organising a buy-in for each man to pay Sakurai for sex.

Surrounded by soldiers with guns and swords she starts to realise what is being planned around her, but with no easy way out. She did start to make excuses to leave "well it's been a nice time guys, I must go home, enjoy your night"

As she went to stand up, she wobbled a little drunk and smiled at them apologetically after almost falling into a guy's lap. The three of them with many more soldiers and sailors in the place standing around would block her exit. Insisting she stay, demanding harshly "sit back down!" with no way to raise the alarm or call for help Sakurai realised in her drunken state she was in over her head.

Trying to remain calm and not panic thinking to herself quickly "I will put on a strip show for you all" hoping maybe the rest will just watch and save their money. Hoping they will not be wanting to take the body of a used woman, she drunkenly climbed on a table and started to dance stripping naked. Giving the crowd an uplifting roar as her curvy bare body is slowly revealed.

Climbing down from the table with a round of applause and cheers from the crowd, she smiled at the three men that met her in the main square. One of them pushing her down to kneel, she lowers being surrounded by them "no, no stop!" not struggling with them as she went down.

Grinning at her "that's it on your knees and suck each of us!" they would demand. Looking up at them she went with the flow, sucking each one in turn back and forth. Having two more cocks above her dark haired head, reaching her hands to both wrapping her palms and fingers around them.

The rest of the men in the warehouse closing in around her jostling for position, swapping places with guys closer to her. She finds herself being fed cock after cock from all angles. Her petite hands, reach out and rub more of the mens hard members, as a sea of hands all manhandled and groped at her.

The men would take advantage as she caught her breath between cock sucks " no, please stop " their hands all over her curves and soft body. Their lips pressed on her neck and flesh, fingers began to rub and slide into her clean shaven sex and clit, rimming and hooking inside her g-spot.

So many things all happened at once around her, before she was manhandled and layed down with her smooth legs held wide open by several men. She continued to suck and lightly wank other cocks around her, as she was penetrated deeply with no protection on any of them all around her. The men watched as she was pounded and fucked hard by the first guy for a short while, while she whimpered "no stop, stop" before admitting and conceding to them.

Gasping to them "feels so good!" before the first thrusting guy inside her pussy gave way to the second guy for his turn. Thrusting her abruptly back and forth holding her soft legs with his arms. Her breasts both being massaged, squeezed and nipples rubbed by others around her on the table. Soon the third man trades places between her legs as she continues to wank and suck other cocks.

Suddenly without warning hot cum gets spewed across her face and breasts, smeared in by rough hands, more cum fires fast on her dark hair. Another cum hard on her face, the thick white cream oozing all down her nose and lip. The fourth and then fifth men took their individual turns fucking her hot wet pussy with their bare cocks. They slam her wet body hard and fast, clapping wet sounds as they met each time. She whimpered and moaned as her clit was toyed with and her nipples were pulled and chewed. Feeling the warmth of breath as her neck was bitten and her breasts being manhandled.

There were so many men around her she did not know where to turn without finding another cock being presented to her. She was tingling and shaking while being manhandled and respotioned into doggy position, then fucked hard.

Having hard cocks slide into her as she knelt on the table on all fours, the guy thrusting her pussy from behind. Nodding her head before she sucked on another few cocks in front of her face in turn, moaning on them and breathing through her nose. The guys work together to thrust her as others fondle her round firm breasts as they hardly wobble back and forth under her.

Their vigorous thrusts were very hard and fast, she could not stop orgasming all over them. Her screams and squeals were muffled by sucking cock being fed to her, each of the guys commenting around "That's it good girl suck my cock"

The sixth and then seventh men then took their individual turns thrusting at her wet pussy, slamming her body hard, pulling her into their thrusts with their hands. She already does not know how much more of this she can take whimpering "no no stop, so good!"

Each man moving around and swapping in rotation so quickly, giving way from one guy to the next. It was a constant passing of the batton from one fresh guy to the next, pounding and fucking her holes without mercy or much care and consideration.

The eighth man was soon ready, cock in hand keeping himself hard and ready to go, another guy withdrew from her gaping anus. Hands round and groped her soft ass and breasts, smoothing her shoulders and thighs. She continued having cocks fed to her mouth, sliding her slips all over them drooling on their shafts. She groaned, feeling the eighth man plunge her quivering wet pussy, she was cumming so hard and pouring "I am so wet"

Out of control she rocked her swaying hips and body back and forth on the guy as he drove his hard cock, knocking against her deep and thick. Expertly using his endowment with full head to hilt thrusts of her sweaty body. Her glowing thighs weakened with every stroke, trembling at the knees and thighs as she shuddered. He thrust through her orgasms back and forth pounding away vigorously.

Her body being used from all angles and by many differing men, being pushed and rolled onto her back again, her limp limbs craning and being held and smoothed by hands.

The ninth man swapped places quickly after the eighth guy withdrew, there was a mixed lot of cum pouring out of her. Her hot pussy oozed from the many deposits which had been squirted in her. Drooling with thick hot white cum from her reddening bare, puffy pussy lips, one of the guys leaned in.

Pressing and holding her legs open as he thrust into her pussy, rocking her back and forth. Her moans and yelps filled the warehouse between having her head and mouth turned to meet and suck more cocks.

Sakurai thought to herself "will it ever end?" She could not stop cumming, her orgasms would wreck and ripple through her body in waves. Her heart raced and chest heaved gasping for air, her flesh leaking sweat out of every pore.

Feeling the vigorous pace, she is limp and heavily limbed, tiring out, throwing her dark haired head back. Men's hands round and slide all over her bare glossy sweaty chest and hard nipples. Before she can beg any of them for mercy, her mouth is stuffed again by fresh cock, trying to make her gag and reach as they thrust her throat.

Her eyes rolled, and eyelids closed, the tenth man repositioned her down from the table on the floor where another guy lay awaiting positioning under her pushing into her gaping ass. The tenth guy would stand over them both pushing hard into her wet pussy as the other guy beneath plunged her tight ass. Both cocks thrusting at her used holes, she opened her eyes again, sliding her drooling lips off a cock, her lips webbing with precum. Sucking on another cock, having two more men squirt heavy hot sperm loads over her face and body quickly.

It is not known how many men Sakurai pleasured that night, or what happened and where she went after the gangbang. What is known is that she never worked at the high status soap house again. She never returned to work, and was never missed by family, friends or coworkers, she remained as a missing person for many years.

Tales of this were passed around and embellished on, exaggerating the claims and details with every retelling, some say the fucking stopped at ten strong men, others merely implied there was fifty soldiers there that night and left it up to the imagination of the person hearing the tale.

Chapter Palace days

The Emperor ruled his conquered lands with an iron fist, bringing together some of the largest assembled forces of soldiers for many years. Emptying out the palace all of the Shoguns arranged marriages, madam's, ladies-in-waiting and servants.

Across the land he would seek out and have his forces hunt down any of the Shogun's offspring, viewing them as threats to his reign. Starting anew with a clean slate, many daughters in the kingdom would be prepared by their family having the fathers negotiate the marriage proposals.

The Emperor would be very selective about which women he would take and try to have bear his child. Any of the women who did not fall pregnant in the first three months or any of the women that bear girls or miscarried would fall out of favour. The rejected women would then be introduced to any one of his loyal Generals as a parting gift or a reward for service. These young and often beautiful women would eagerly compete during their stay at the palace. Each would take much time in making themselves look at their best at all times.

They would cast suspicion and rumour around among the women in an effort to discredit each other as worthy selections in the eyes of the Emperor. Sometimes their tactics were quite harsh and brutal, chastising other rivals after casting suspicion and deformation. Some would group together and corner a woman, restrain her and cut off her dark long flowing hair, shaving her head back to bald. This would be in an effort to make her appear less desirable in the eyes of the Emperor. Hearing of their daily squabbles and learning of their mind games, most times deliberately from Madam's and ladies-in-waiting whilst he would take a walk in the palace gardens. Conversations which were held at a deliberate volume pass his ears delicately from those tasked to serve him. Or he would make conversation with any of the servant girls while aiding his private bathing session.

Sometimes in the days of the Shoguns many of the chosen servant, bath girls would be lucky enough to fall pregnant after catching the Shogun's attention. This Emperor though made changes with the tradition, ushering in guidelines to bring about an end to the petty schemings of potential partners.

His first change would be with how the women would impress him and attract his attention to be his favourite. Not only should his future wife look good at all times. He would decree she must become an exceptional lovemaker, gaining experience by practising on other selected and loyal men. He would then have those men report back their opinion and recommendation, rather than listening to rumour and gossip from the squabbling Madam's and ladies-in-waiting.

Any report of abuse toward the marriage proposals, any hair removal or permanent scarring or damage would result in the deaths of the suspected Madams and entourage. Encouraging them to fall in line with his new regime and co-operate with supporting potential marriage proposals rather than competing against them.

The women would also be encouraged to hold sumo tournaments, the Emperor's favourite pastime sport. He would be keen to select strong winners from the many matches held in the palace, some of the highly trained guards which were armed with their Naginata would be quite adept at Sumo.

Making his daily decisions and moving through the palace with his loyal Generals, the Emperor would inspect the slowly increasing housed women in the O-oku. Making sure they were comfortably cared and provided for during their stay, the Emperor would allow his Generals inside the O-oku with him.

Sometimes merely for inspections, other times for the Generals to take their preferred pick as a reward for loyalty or bravery in battle. The women were now more free to move around the palace, but were still not to go beyond the palace walls into the city. The Emperor would arrange for merchants to sell their wares inside the palace, having no money to pay for the fine clothing the women would offer and practise their lovemaking instead.

Clopping their way slowly toward the palace, along a narrow and dark winding track leading to the boundary of the city. The travel weary Yoshimura and the lady-in-waiting were suddenly and silently ambushed by a small band of enemy forces. Struggling and wrestling with their ransom cargo on horseback, the raiders attempted to take off into the darkness undetected.

The lady-in-waiting managed to make an escape, returning to the horse and cart, unhitching the animal before mounting it. Setting off at a gallop towards the palace again, the lady-in-waiting passed through the city streets towards the secured gates.

Sitting at a long large dining table getting drunk with the other General's, having servants fussing around them replenishing drinks and plates of food. General Yamasaki and a number of the men celebrate another recent victory across the eastern border.

The Emperor was pleased to discover good news, arranging to have a banquet held in his grand dining hall. Visiting the O-oku earlier that day the Emperor would arrange with the Madams for many of the women to attend and entertain the brave soldiers. Later he would make an excuse for himself from attending the festivities, the Emperor retired to the sanctuary of his own bedroom to have sex with his current favourite.

In the halls of the palace, the sounds of the rowdy drunken men could be heard retelling stories of battle and bravery. Many of the beautiful women sitting close, or on the lap of their partnered male which had taken fancy to them and their attentive entertainment.

Inside the palace and pacing the corridors, making his way to join the festivities with Yamasaki, Richard and a number of armed soldiers were diverted to be summoned to the gate. Receiving the emotionally rambling and distraught lady-in-waiting, aiding her from the back of the horse. He quickly realised there was not much time and that the great General Yamasaki was not in any fit state to aid in answering a call to arms.

Turning to the soldiers with him making the decision to pursue the raiders without disturbing the preoccupied Emperor. Mounting some horses in the stable yard Richard and his men made good speed after the raiders. Galloping out through the city, down the dark track beyond the city boundary.

1...34567...10