Feudal Japan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was finally pleased to be entertained all night by the Sumo champ, Chinasu. Joking around with her, learning Sumo moves on his bed with her and against her. Waking the next morning after having sex with her that night, he was quick to dress and ready for his day as usual. She returned to the O-oku for a bath and change of clothes, returning to him again sometime later.

Summoning both Yoshimura and Keiko to one of the training rooms, they were accompanied by four Naginata guards. Instructing them to wear only a simple shift, a plain, lightweight, flimsy night garment held at the shoulders by two straps.

The Emperor and Chinasu would be lavishly dressed, him wearing full traditional, blackened, Samurai armour. Her in one of the finest gold detailed, plain white Kimonos. Having Yoshimura and Keiko kneel in front of him he would pace back and forth, voicing his displeasure "you two denied the great champion Chinasu and Kimiko her finalist opponent, worthy victory's. You both will rematch against the finalists to show me your strength and warrior cunning"

The four women would change into the traditional Sumo attire and first up would be Kimiko Vs Keiko to wrestle each other out of a painted circle on the wooden flooring of the training room. The Emperor would watch the topless women struggle and press shoulder on shoulder, thighs almost touching. Their hands hooking each other's waist high garments in an attempt to throw and move the other out of the ring to much to his amusement.

Keiko would ultimately lose her match before Yoshimura would participate against the champion and Emperors current favourite Chinasu. Keiko would kneel silently watching the match between them as Chinasu quickly defeated a struggling Yoshimura. Clapping his hands the Emperor would celebrate the victories and dismiss the four women, before meeting and going to bed with Chinasu, his chosen favourite.

The next night he would arrange another trial for Yoshimura and Keiko, summoning them this time to a spare guest bedroom, with two large mattresses laid out on the floor. The two women would arrive wearing only their simple flimsy shifts, kneeling to him where he instructed "You both lost your trial of strength and cunning, Sumo matches, I bring you back to test your worthiness as a partner to bear my son"

They looked across at one another as he summoned many of his finest male soldiers into the training room. Ordering the soldiers to undress their lower halves in front of the two rivals, which the men all do without question.

"Your trial will be to demonstrate your experience at giving oral, by sucking each man off. The winner of the trial will be the one which makes the most men climax" He sat to watch as each soldier offered their hard cock to the faces and lips of the rivals. Having their cocks sucked off eagerly by Keiko and reluctantly at first by Yoshimura.

Both women have their ladies-in-waiting knelt with them during the trial, they would not participate but encourage Yoshimura and Keiko to perform for the Emperor. After many men were sucked to a climax, he had finally seen enough and declared the trial over. Dismissing the soldiers and women before retiring to his bedchamber to have sex with Chinasu again.

Scene Hot in the city: Reverse Gangbang and Dutch prizes

It was a very unusual day in the palace, temperatures were high and the place was hot during the middle of summer. The Emperor could not decide which of his women in the O-oku to choose as a favourite, usually only keeping to one at a time.

This day would be different, he wanted to change things up a bit and promote the competitive spirit among the women. Entering into the O-oku for one of his daily inspections he would randomly choose ten of the women to compete to be his one favourite for the next few months. Inviting the selected few to his bedroom chamber that night, the doors would close and his entertainment would begin.

Each would undress themselves, before all surrounded him and began to remove his clothes. While they did this he would trade kisses and caresses with each of them, having them grope, fondle and arouse him. He would have his lips drawn towards one pair of warm lips then another while a pair of women would kneel to his groin level.

They began kissing, licking and sucking him off and making him harder. Each would jockey for his attention to give or receive pleasure with him. Laying him down and having his cock sucked by multiple kneeling women, each swapping among themselves like a servicing pit crew. At the same time he would have many hands slide all over him, women kissing and swirling their tongue with him.

He would brush, grope, squeeze, pinch and pull at breasts, round asses, caress faces and bodies, kiss and suck necks and chests. They expertly made him climax all over their smiling faces and kept him hard after. Flashing their eager tongue tips and swallowing him, gorging on his member.

Each woman eager to keep him hard and have him impregnate her, eventually pushing his hard cock into the pussy of one of the women. Grunting and thrusting for a few deep strokes as that would be all he could manage. This would be before he was pulled out and had the next eager woman switch places to have him fuck her instead.

He would fuck in all kinds of positions with each of them, mostly laying on his back with each mounting him in turns and bouncing on his hard member. He would have some of them line up on all fours and he would take turns to fuck each one from behind. Giving each woman a few thrusts, before moving onto the next in the line.

Enjoying caressing, groping, kissing the other women around him, keeping him constantly busy and entertained. Having a sea of hands and a number of soft wet lips to kiss with, he would also give oral to some of the women between having hard sex with others. He would only successfully climax inside maybe two of the chosen women such was the pace of changes happening around him.

He would lick and suck many nipples and spank numerous backsides while rubbing in the sting warmly with his palms. After each of his climaxes he would give oral or use his fingers on them until they managed to make him hard all over again. Not one of these women fell pregnant after this rare event, after he had enough entertainment with them. He would leave to have his bath and go to bed with his solo chosen favourite for the night, waking later the next morning to be able to have sex with her before he got on with his busy day.

In a good mood he would consult with many differing leaders, making all kinds of decisions, most of them military or defensive. The other women of the O-oku would gossip among themselves about the night's event. The Madams would convene together, kneeling themselves in the circle for one of the regular meetings. They would discuss how out of character it was for him to choose so many favourites at the same time, considering to themselves how he must be frustrated at not conceiving.

Retiring to the bathroom for his daily wash, the Emperor was disrobed by his regular naked servant soap girl. Only one woman would be allowed to wash the Emperor, she would be encouraged to strip before entering the room naked to show she carried no weapons.

While he relaxed in the hot oiled water, she would kneel to one side of the tub washing him attentively. Sometimes if the servant girl was pleasing to the eye, he would choose her as a favourite. Many of the former Shogun pregnancies before the Emperor were from such unions. The Shogun's and Emperor would choose these women of low status, sometimes to bear more heirs and secure his line of succession. This would be while safely knowing that they did not overly desire to marry, or wish to gain social status by becoming a future wife or Empress.

Satisfied with his bath, he finally rose up out of the hot water and stepped out of the tub. The servant girl would pat him dry with a towel, before tending to his hardening cock, lowering herself to her knees. Taking his hard penis in her soft hand and slowly rolling her tongue expertly all over his cock head. Licking under over the tip before swallowing the whole thing down. Sliding her mouth as far into her throat as she would allow, while he swayed and thrust pushing his member into her rocking head. Her smooth lips drew, slobbering all over his vein ribbed hardness, she would bob her head and look up into his eyes occasionally.

Her fingertips gently toyed with his ball sack as she worked his hard cock all over with her soft sucking action. Summoning her to rise up, he thanked her for the service and requested his robe. She would help him on with it, kissing him as she tied off the waist belt before he dismissed her from his presence. He slipped his feet into some sandals and made his way down the hall to his bedroom, sending for his current favourite to join him for the night. Once the doors closed they would both undress and climb into bed together, fucking and making love as much as possible.

The following day would bring many difficult decisions and debates for the Emperor, trying to maintain order and peace across the conquered land. His chosen favourite would be dismissed to the O-oku where she would retell her night with him to anyone who wanted to listen. Most made no comment while harbouring envious opinions, while others would wish her well hoping she fell pregnant with his heir. His daily inspection of the O-oku would give the beautiful favourite from the night before another chance to be in his presence, eager to impress and return to his bedchamber later. He was impressed by their presentations again and he would choose the same favourite again for the next few months.

News soon came to him from his Generals out across the lands, rumours and information about one of the former Shogun's adult sons raising an army. Summoning Richard to the palace he would task him with the supply of weapons again. Offering him money to negotiate with the Dutch sailors for their guns, as much as sourcing swords and armour for the new recruits the Emperor had in training.

Riding out to the small fishing village with a band of Yamasaki's soldiers, Richard would settle in one of the local taverns. Drinking and playing various gambling card or dice games, while making enquiries into when the next ship may lay anchor. Finding themselves a small rented communal accommodation together they stayed several months before the next ship arrived. The Dutch sailors drove a much harder bargain this time around, their cargo was intended for their own home land after being purchased in Shanghai. They could only return home and explain a certain amount of the loss of cargo due to bad weather, their interest not so much in money this time around. More interest and curiosity of these particular sailors was more focused towards the Emperors rejected young O-oku women. The Dutch sailors would have a few days in port to resupply and sample the night life, this would give Richard a chance to send a messenger to the palace with the sailors' demands. The slow response which came back would be in the physical form of three O-oku women, travelling on the back of a horse drawn wagon. These women were some of the Emperors ageing rejects, at a mere thirty years old, he had grown tired of supporting them and their company, having not provided him with an heir. He was happy to offload them to the sailors as pleasurable company which secured the purchase of several crates of rifles, pistols and explosives. Spending the night in one of the village hotels the women would get acquainted with their new partners, offering the sailors their pleasurable company to sweeten and seal the deal. The next morning however would bring news that one of the women had been kidnapped. This was after the sailor she was paired with had drunk too much and passed out. The invading enemy soldiers managed to infiltrate the small village and pick the woman up off the street. This was after she had decided to leave the hotel to speak to one of the other O-oku women. Mounting a small search party, consisting of Richard, Yamasaki's soldiers and a few of the sailors, they set out to retrieve her. Unsure of the direction the invaders had successfully escaped towards, the pursuing band of men would systematically search the surrounding small settlements dotted around the outlying areas beyond the village.

Meanwhile the enemy forces were feeling pretty good about their success, tying up the former O-oku captive. Subjecting her to violent abuse during her transit back to one of their border outposts. Hiding themselves in the basement of a secluded and burned out farm house. The former Emperor's favourite would be chained to the wall and only fed with portions of rice and water. Threatened and abused, slapped, assaulted and interrogated, she would bravely resist at first before slowly being broken down and pleading for her life. Holding a knife to her neck, one of the enemy soldiers restrained her, locking her arm high behind her back. This was while another forced kisses on her, warning her not to bite him, she would turn her face away, turn her lips away, close her eyes. She would whimper and struggle while the second soldier finally locked on taking the breath from her. They would work together, forcing themselves on her while her reluctant resistance withered to capitulation, their hands groped and rounded her firm breasts. They slapped at her thighs and round ass, forcing her to the ground, cutting away her underwear layers with their short daggers. While one restrained her the other would pry her reluctant soft legs open wide to his body and hard cock violently thrusting her tight pussy. She would be bitten and slapped by them any time she reluctantly struggled or wrestled to get away. After this first violation of her body she would remain chained to the wall, learning what to expect from the men when they entered the basement.

Over time she would be less and less resistant, compliantly giving the soldiers what she had come to know what they wanted from her. She never enjoyed any of the sex nor took pleasure or became emotionally attached, she began to offer herself in exchange for food. Also gaining some trust with her captors, gaining vital strategic information about her location, the movement of troops, the strengths and weaknesses of the enemy.

It would be many months of searching and enquiries before Yamasaki's men finally had a tip off, riding towards the burned out farm house buildings. Richard had to return to the fishing village with the Dutch sailors and send a report message back to the Emperor. He would inform him of the progress of the search and the secured numbers of weapons with where they would be deployed along the northern border.

The Emperor did not care so much about the fate of the former O-oku favourite, more about the weapons that could be secured and distributed to his loyal soldiers. After receiving the news from the fishing village he would retire to his bedroom, summoning his current favourite fucking her hard that night with some frustration.

Scene Hot in the city: Late Trimester

The city was bustling and busy with trade as usual, the young and successful soap house workers are very careful with the usage of condoms and their clients. Dreading having to inform her soap house owner, a young Yukiko has accidentally become pregnant. The experienced working girl was blessed to bear her first child. Illicitly meeting one night with a trusted regular client of the soup house, meeting with him out of frustration having not earned enough. Over the course of the pregnancy her body began to change and show, filling out her figure and frame, swelling her belly and gaining a few extra pounds. This would put off her regular well paying customers, taking advantage of her services, as clients started to dwindle and turn to other soap house working girls. Yukiko arranged for herself to return back home to the small village, to stay with her family so she could be supported. Having made what money the owner could from her services, dismissing her from the establishment with the open offer for her to return. Reuniting with her parents at her family home, they fuss over having her around the home again, although her father was not too impressed Yukiko had not yet taken a man as a husband.

When she arrives home, she is in her third trimester stage of pregnancy going through a hell of mixed hormonal emotions, not even knowing the father of her baby's name or anything about him. She expresses some sexual frustration, her hormones making her more aroused and horny, lusting for sex. Going out into the rain carrying her parasol, Yukiko slipped silently through the darkness of the village streets towards a small, cramped, rented accommodation, gaining the attention of the occupant by knocking the door. Being welcomed inside from the heavy rain by one of her regular clients. Their eyes meet and heads bow, he offers Yukiko a seat on the floor with him. Facing one another as they talk and she makes him a proposal offer, listening intently, the two of them negotiate and settle an amicable arrangement. Yukiko opened the dialogue between them, explaining her current, heavily pregnant condition and swirl of emotions, she hated feeling like this. Knowing that after she gives birth she may want to return to the high status soap house and leave the care of her baby with her family. This would be so in the absence of the father, she can earn money and provide for her child.

Understanding the client's low social status and modest income she would negotiate with him by saying "I know you cannot offer money, in exchange for services however I come to you tonight proposing you take advantage of my offer for services at no charge!" Nodding and understanding her situation as the bartering with her begins.

He responds telling her "This sounds like a one time deal, and why does it have to be me, when there are plenty of men?" he questions her before she explains softly.

"None of the other men find me sexually appealing, heavily pregnant with another man's baby inside me" He nods and continues the negotiations with her across the table.

"This makes me of some value to you being the only one reasonable and available to agree to this? What can you offer if I refuse?" bowing her head and thinking about his words, then looking at him back in the eyes.

"I come to you in a time of need, I must reach an agreement with you which is acceptable, what would be acceptable?" He paused and listened to the rushing downpour of the rain outside his accommodation, the silence was almost deafening before he agreed.

Showing her through to his bedroom she undresses in front of him before kneeling herself on his floor mattress. Welcoming him with lustful, pleasing, alluring eyes, while he surveyed her heavily pregnant and beautiful swollen body with wide hips. Drawing kisses from him, starting to undress him, continuously looking up to him while he leant down to trade soft kisses. Slowly curled brushes of her swollen heavy breasts and nipples. Yukiko knelt up to him, rubbing wanking and sucking his long thick hard cock expertly and eagerly.

Gently laying herself back craning her thick, smooth, pale thighs, high and wide open. He hooked one arm under the crook of each soft knee, reaching from front while kissing on his neck and ear, snaking her hand slowly over his chest hairs and down his body. Sinking her hand down to his hard long thick cock, rubbing him slowly and smoothly, pushing her hips up against his as he positions on his side. She helped guide his cock straight into the hot wet inviting pussy, he eased, slowly into her with a gentle pressuring. Grunting to himself as she leaned across his shoulder trading long slow open mouthed kisses back and forth with him, cupping his ball sack with her hand gently as his cock pushed inside her. Her hands drawing back to his hips guiding his slow and smooth thrusting action as soft moans begin to fill the room more and more. She soon takes him full and with deep lengths he grunts with effort, feeling some pressure and weight of the pregnancy bearing down on his thrusts. His hands slowly round both her heavy breasts, drawing his touch around to cup and squeeze manhandling her firmly.