Feudal Japan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yukiko curled whispers into his ear, coaching him with light encouragement " that's it nice and slow, nice and gentle" muttering with sighing moans. She builds even louder pressed under his body "oh my god you're so deep and hard inside me, feels so nice, I have needed this for so long! Don't stop, don't stop, so nice!" Tracing kisses on her neck as he bucked and thrusted his hips, feeding his cock deep inside her. Sliding back and forth through her hot wet open pussy walls, ever so gently. The bedroom is filled with the sounds of their aroused slow, smooth sex, his hands slide and sweep across her soft flesh and finger tips squeeze firmly but also delicately. He brushed a slow rounding of her swollen heavy pregnant belly with his rough palm gliding across her soft milky skin. His long thick cock getting soaked with every deep stroke, slipping out of her as she huffs and pants, with him kissing her soft neck rounding her heavier round breasts with his hands. With a playful smile, kissing him on the cheek warmly thanking him, before she kneels up. She struggles to push up a little before standing up, Getting herself dressed again with a playful smile, kissing him on the cheek warmly before she left thanking him.

Yukiko never did return to the soap house, staying home with her parents to raise her baby once she had successfully delivered a healthy baby girl. She eventually spent more time with the father of the baby again, and agreed to marry him a few years later. Their relationship would be a turbulent one, with her partner not acknowledging alcoholism, having an aggressive bad temper. She would mostly and silently tolerate the behaviour, seeking to appease her partner when he got out of control.

Chapter Palace days: Kimiko, Chinaru's challenge trial

With Richard well on the mend in the infirmary the beautiful Kimiko presented herself to him the night after the Sumo contest. Wearing her finest Kimono and making herself up as presentable as if meeting the Emperor himself, she would be accompanied by her lady-in-waiting. While Richard was in the infirmary and Yoshimura mostly confined to the O-oku they hardly had a chance to catch glimpses of each other. They would however illicitly pass messages back and forth, making use of her loyal lady-in-waiting. Yoshimura's days were filled by Sumo training, combat training, and lessons in the sexual pleasure of men. With the accompanying lady-in-waiting, Kimiko was eager to please Richard, having been given the promise from the Emperor to be his next favourite. Because Richard is a foreigner and she wanted to remain fertile for her Emperor, Kimiko insisted he use a condom, which he accepted. Kimiko would begin entertaining him by slowly unravelling and undressing herself in front of him. Presenting him with her curvy five foot four pale smooth body, her lady-in-waiting would take a bowed head and step back, folding her clothes neatly before kneeling in the infirmary against the wall.

Outside the infirmary doors in the corridor were armed Naginata guards to ensure they would not be interrupted. Smiling to him Kimiko would undress him while he was laid on his infirmary bed, finding his long, thick endowment to her liking and a pleasing surprise. Massaging his cock all over, she gently caressed and kissed his scarred body lightly with delicate warm affection. She would kiss him tenderly and softly all over working her way down to his groin. Smoothly pressing her lips to his cock head and chewing kisses on it before sucking him down as deep as she dared. He would caress and unpin her folded and knotted up dark hair, watching it tumble down and frame her soft face. She would climb on the infirmary bed with him, embracing they would roll around kissing and touching one another all over. Their brushing hands and clutching fingers searched and squeezed at each other's curves and muscle.

Both of them folded and sucked lips together, tongues slipped and darted back and forth. All the while she would return to keep working his hard cock with a firm grip of her hand. Looking him in the eye before rolling a condom over his member and taking him inside her hot wet pussy. She would insist on straddling his waist mounting on top, reaching between her smooth thighs guiding his huge cock inside her tight wet pussy. Moaning as he began riding and bouncing her curvy frame on top of him, pushing him into the infirmary bed, raking his chest hairs with her nails as she fucked. Quickening her bouncing pace, driving him deep inside her hot, wet walls hard, she would bring him to a climax quickly. However, eager to impress, she would make him hard all over again, gently rolling off the filled condom and sucking his sticky cock down. Coming up for air, looking in his eyes with a soft smile and a web of precum hanging between her lips, she would push his chest gently, laying his semi propped up body back to the bed again.

Swapping and exchanging passionate kisses with him as she rolled a fresh unused condom over his member quickly. Lowering herself over his huge cock sliding back inside her tight, wet pussy again groaning even louder. As she swayed and rocked her body, grinding her hips she pushed down on him. Rising in volume as she quickened her bouncing pace, her firm breasts lightly wobbled with hard bullet nipples jolting. Exchanging kisses and caresses with him Kimiko heaved her petite body up and down on his huge cock, soaking all over him. His hands smoothed all over her soft curves and soft skin, rounding her breasts and firm ass. His fingertips pulled indents as he clutched her and guided her down onto his up thrusting hips, grunting at her as she moaned and whimpered. Her eyes closed and head rolled back as she thrust her round breasts out into his hands pushing a curve into her lower back.

Driving her petite body on his huge cock ploughing her hot wet insides, she whimpered even louder as her soft knees shook. He gathered her petite body up with his large hands, holding her close as she breathlessly moaned against him, rolling over on the infirmary bed. Lips locking and heads twisting and turning as they repositioned with him on top, pushing his cock deeper into her. His hard head to hilt., long thrusts wobbled her petite curves as she locked her soft legs around his scarred body. He would open mouthed bite and suck on her ear and neck trailing warm pressed lips all over her chest as he thrust and grunted. They both built to another climax together, growing louder and more breathless with every physical movement. After he climaxed they would lay together cuddled a while before kissing together, and discreetly discarding the used condom. Kimiko would dress and leave him in the infirmary returning to the O-oku, having satisfied Richard and fulfilled the command of the Emperor.

Being the current chosen favourite of the Emperor, Chinaru was asked to devise a true test for the others. She was eager to bear the Emperor's baby and had won his favour in the Sumo contest, sleeping with him almost daily in an effort to conceive. She turned to him one night, while naked and sweaty, suggesting to him to let nature select her replacement. Secretly she just wanted to eliminate her competition, wanting them to be out of contention as his partner, by getting them pregnant with other men's babies. She suggested an unprotected trial, explaining to him the worthy candidates would be selected by nature. Nature would protect them from falling pregnant, keeping them fertile to carry the Emperor's son and heir. After some consideration he agreed to the trial, making arrangements to have some of his finest soldiers and Generals with no children to participate. When news of the trial was made known to the women of the O-oku there was a lot of indifference and debate.

None wanted to fall pregnant with another man's child, while at the same time, all wanted to bear the Emperor's son, with the exception of Yoshimura. Richard would update her through messaging with the lady-in-waiting about brewing discontent among the Generals and men. Reporting of their scheming, to build up the numbers and forces required to overthrow the ruler. Chinaru, the Emperor's winning Sumo favourite, would not take part in the trial, instead she would accompany him to the large training hall where the Sumo took place. Kimiko also promised to the Emperor would also not participate in the trial, instead would take pride and place sat next in line to Chinaru. This time the whole training space was almost covered by lines and rows of mattresses side by side with walkway gaps between. He would preside over proceedings from his cushioned decorative chair as the women that were competing in the trial were brought naked into the room. The participants would be accompanied by their non-participating ladies-in-waiting dressed in their Kimonos.

The Emperor would watch as the men filed into the crowded space, each competing woman taking up a mattress and being paired up with one soldier or General. Yoshimura kept to her plan to excuse herself from the trial by saying she was not feeling well enough to participate. The trial would begin, with all the women riding their respective men simultaneously, the whole place was a noisy loud mass of mixed moans, grunts and screams as they all fucked.The Emperor was pleased to watch such strong, eager competitors displaying high sex drives, a lot of stamina and enthusiasm in front of him. Keiko was reluctantly paired up with General Yamasaki, even though he was much older than her they were vigorous and eager partners. At the end of the trial the Emperor would choose Keiko and Natsumi as his next favourites after Chinaru and Kimiko, giving him a pecking order for several months that followed.

Chapter Palace days: Dangerous Liaisons and rivalries

A few months later many of the women had fallen pregnant after this trial, Chinaru was pleased that her plan mostly worked with this regard. It would not be long before Keiko realised she had fallen pregnant with General Yamasaki's child, having missed her monthly cycles. This brought smiles to Chinaru as much as Kimiko and Natsumi. Most of the pregnant women would be released from the Emperor's palace, rejected by him and no longer given his hospitality. This made Yoshimura almost wish she had attended trial and gotten herself pregnant from another man. However she did not and this made her remain in the palace as a candidate for the Emperor's selection. She would devise a plan to try to make herself pregnant with any man she could find. She wanted to choose Richard, however he had been sent away to the borders. Being impatient she would surprisingly find support among the other women of the O-oku.

After Chinaru, Natsumi and Kimiko had all failed to fall pregnant the other women knew Yoshimura could be his next favourite and would try to interfere. They knew they could not cut off Yoshimura's hair without bringing random death penalties being ordered by the Emperor. What the women would do is create rumour and suspicion of pregnancy by another man, to cast doubt in the Emperor's mind. They would also talk openly while walking in the palace gardens with him, retelling stories which would discredit Yoshimura's abilities as a compatible wife. He was mostly wise to this, having heard it all before from many of his new favourites. When this did not work, the women of the O-oku would try to help Yoshimura meet with men to make her pregnant and eliminate her as his favourite. They would arrange secluded liaisons within the palace so Yoshimura could illicitly sleep with one of the palace soldiers. They would keep watch outside of the unoccupied palace bedroom while Yoshimura met with him for several nights without being discovered. Unfortunately for her and the other women, Yoshimura did not fall pregnant and to the dismay of them all, the Emperor made Yoshimura his favourite.

Richard was made very busy, occupied under orders from the Emperor, keeping the enemy at bay and resupplying weapons to his garrison forces along the borders. Yoshimura would only occasionally receive word from him via her loyal and trusted lady-in-waiting, before loathing another long night of sex with the Emperor. Yoshimura did not enjoy each night she had to spend in the Emperor's arms, his daily sustained effort to make her conceive while she longed to be with Richard again. It would be late autumn eighteen eighty eight that Keiko would successfully deliver a healthy baby girl, sharing General Yamasaki's palace bedroom, one of only a few women to remain in the palace having been paired up with resident soldiers. The Emperor finally would be proud to announce publicly that his favourite Yoshimura had fallen pregnant, as was carrying his child, expecting it early the March the following year. The news caused some discontent among the Madams and Generals and general population however the sustained peace held with loyalties slowly being divided with bitter disagreements and opinion. Yoshimura would successfully deliver the Emperor's much desired male heir and arrangements were made for them to marry the same year. Being called back from his duties at the borders, Richard would be dismayed to realise how quickly things had progressed and changed. Yoshimura would arrange with her lady-in-waiting to meet with him for the first time in almost a year. Introducing the foreigner to her newborn son Tomatsu, and delivering the news of being invited to the wedding. Yoshimura knew that being in an arranged marriage with the Emperor was always going to get between her and Richard. Delivering news of the wedding and the reality of having the Emperor's new born son in the room. To Richard it felt like Yoshimura was delivering a double whammy of wooden stakes to his heart. She wanted him to understand and gave a passionate plea to forgive her, trying to convince him she still loved him and wanted to be with him. Crying while explaining how she really had no choice and was with the Emperor under duress, fearing for her life while being imprisoned in the palace. Richard detested this "do or die" control nonsense, wanting to forgive Yoshimura, however he was too hurt and angry inside to find it in his heart to forgive her at that moment. He walked away silently, clutching the handle of his Samurai sword, his knuckles turning white from the grip he exerted. Meeting with the Emperor to update him with the many shifting and changing disputes along the borders, being praised for his long campaign away from the palace. Inviting him to join him later tonight to watch an exhibition of his palace women, compete to impress him to become his favourite. A very reluctant and unimpressed Yoshimura would be made to attend, wearing her finest Kimono and given a kneeling position next to the left of her husband. Richard would take up the same on the right side of the Emperor, watching as six chosen women from the O-oku file into the private room, each with a male soldier. These women were some of the Emperors rejects that had fallen out of his favour or failed to gain or keep his attention. They would watch the women try to impress by kneeling and sucking the cocks of the soldier they were partnered with. The room filled with the sound of their slurping gasps, heads rocked and bobbed as lips slid all over hard members. With the men rock hard, each pair would arrange themselves into various sex positions and begin to fuck risking pregnancy from each soldier. There would be a silent strained, uneasiness between Richard and Yoshimura for differing reasons, he was still brooding and moody from their last encounter. While she was not comfortable watching the display of sex in front of her and maintaining her feelings for Richard, hoping for his understanding. After the couples reached climaxes in front of them the Emperor would dismiss them, with the promise that if they did not fall pregnant they would be his next favourite. Yoshimura made her excuse to leave to go to bed, while the Emperor and Richard exited together talking as they walked down the corridors. Parting ways at the Emperor's bedroom, going inside to find Yoshimura taking up a shared adjoining section with Tomatsu and her lady-in-waiting. She would slide a dividing door across separating them from the main bedroom, disgruntled he would invite a favourite from the O-oku to spend the night with him.

Keiko would be very envious of her rival Yoshimura having gained the favour of the Emperor without participating in Chinaru's suggested trial. Complaining to the wise General Yamasaki that she now lived with in the palace, while raising their baby girl together. He would impress on her to focus her attention on still trying to win the favour of the Emperor. Explaining if she was to meet with him and bear his son as well, they could have a legitimate claim to rule. Keiko admired his wise and deceitful cunning, approaching the Emperor to talk to him in private.

"My Emperor, sorry for my intrusion, I feel it is unfair that Yoshimura is your favourite and soon-to-be wife, after the birth of your son Tomatsu. My Emperor, Yoshimura did not take part in Chinaru's trial and I feel I deserve compensation to still have the opportunity to bear you a son and heir. If you do not consider me rude my Emperor, I fear this cheat which did not face the trial to be your favourite disgraces your honour. She has robbed me and the others of the prize of bearing your son. My fathers marriage arrangements and support in the north has been of great loyal value to the Empire. Taking this cheat as your wife dishonours him" He gave her words some consideration, knowing Yoshimura does not want to marry him before responding to Keiko. Pacing back and forth in his study room, silencing her blackmailing, twisted poison with a hand gesture. "I shall make you my favourite Keiko to bear my second heir, Yoshimura will accept this, I am Emperor! Yoshimura has voiced her opposition to our arranged marriage, I know there is no love there. I will have no more talk of this and your fathers honour can be restored. I trust I can still rely on his loyalty? I will marry Yoshimura as planned, my strong first son Tomatsu will become the next Emperor, you will be favourite after the wedding" Keiko bowed her head and walked away again, leaving him to his thoughts.

The wedding was a lavish affair in the palace, many of the high ranking Generals and their partners, some now wives with children, would be invited. Yoshimura would spend the day putting on a fake smile, receiving all the pleasantries that she could stomach, while the Emperor drank sake and celebrated. There was a stone cold silent exchange of eyes between Richard and Yoshimura across the table, and during the evenings Kabuki entertainment. Later that night Yoshimura knew she would be expected to consummate the marriage and not feeling thrilled about it, made her excuses to tend to Tomatsu herself. Relieving her lady-in-waiting in the Emperor's bedroom she changed ready for bed, while the infant slept soundly.

With the wedding party guests dispersing through the palace and out into the city, the servants would be left with the clean up operation while the Emperor went to his bedroom. Following close behind him watching him stagger drunk was a finely dressed Keiko wearing a red and gold Kimono, her dark hair neatly folded and pinned in place. Yoshimura turned, hearing her new husband approaching, echoing down the corridor before the bedroom doors were opened. Greeting his new wife while she stood up to try to quiet him, while Tomatsu slept, he leaned in to kiss his new wife on the cheeks. She trembles and presses her hands against him while receiving the kiss. Trying to keep a peaceful status quo. "Why is he in here with us tonight and not in the adjoining room?" looking at Tomatsu asleep in his crib. Protectively Yoshimura picks the infant up gently, not disturbing him, bowing her head to move him through the sliding partition into the lady-in-waiting's sleeping space. He almost then summoned Yoshimura with an order to consummate their marriage, expecting unprotected sex with her. She would refuse and remove herself into the lady-in-waiting's partitioned room with Tomatsu.