All Comments on 'Fever Ch. 03'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnalmost 13 years ago
Like where the Story

is leading Maybe Kirk will add more to his Harem and get together with another telepath.

Can't wait to see where he goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Seems like the wrong category.

More like a Sci-Fi tale.

julybear7julybear7almost 13 years agoAuthor
category??

when first part (fever) was submitted, I put it in mind control category. only to find it presented as incest/taboo. I figured someone at lit. changed it because of m/s sex, so this time submitted it as incest story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Really spooky and sci/fi

Very intriguing and exciting, along with being sexy and kinky.

I'm glad that he has made his mother pregnant, it was just a short portion of the chapter, but very needed to complete the complex relationship that he has with his mother.

A super storyline, and very original. Thanks for the great read.

Avitreader80Avitreader80almost 13 years ago
Love it.....

So original. I hope there's more. I'm hooked!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
About as good as it gets!

Julybear7, I love this story. I cant wait until the next chapter. Thank you for taking the time to write such a rich and detailed story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nothing better than...

a boy fucking a baby up where he was once a baby. When Kirk blew his young balls up his own mother's cunt, both mother and son knew that that's exactly where his creamy semen belongs.

denbidenbiover 7 years ago
Another MEGA EPIC!!!

More than enough said. Love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
XY

Sperm is either X or Y, not XY. Body cells are XY in a male and XX in a female, when the sperm-producing cell is split in meiosis (sexual cell division) as opposed to mitosis (general cell division for the purpose of growth or cell replacement), it makes one X and one Y, hence there is a 50% chance of creating a male or female (when that sperm joins with an egg, which can only be an X, as eggs are created when meiosis takes place in the ovary - prior to birth. A, female being XX can only produce 2 Xs from the meiotic process), all other factors being equal. BUT, A SPERM CANNOT BE XY.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

Well organized and directed story. Author has definately diagramed his story progression; thus he is able to answer question as they arise with the reader. Finally, he has developed characters that are able to be injected at will without disruption the major plot. For example, the son requires more knowledge that his mother can provide (she being the most advanced in abilities amongst the other women in his life). 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous