FF Crystal Caravan Year 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke and tried to take a breath, only to find she couldn't. Sala freaked and back peddled until she tripped and fell through the barrier. Mick and Flora were standing there, weapons at the ready. Peter was still out cold near the Crystal Chalice. The next thing she noticed was there was a great warmth within her pelvis and there was a wetness between her legs.

"Oh god Sala, I thought you were going to die." Flora said, helping her up.

"I'm fine, let's just do this." Sala said, sticking the spear head into the ground. She could remember the pleasure of the battle...she wanted it again.

The Crab was shaking back and forth in front of them, severely shaken by the damage Sala had inflicted. The other half of its shell fell away and it was left without too much of a protection. It now looked like a symmetrical dome with six legs. Its brown and black eyes dodged back and forth and its single claw twitched up and down. It gnashed its jaw and blood dripped from its mouth.

"Come on Peter, wake up." Sala said, kneeling down by him.

"It's coming back. Flora...Sala!" Mick said, holding up his shield and sword.

There was the pounding of the ground and Sala wrapped her arms around Peter's inert form. Her body was still pounding with the adrenaline and her Selkie genetics were pushing her muscles to the limit. She easily hefted Peter up against her chest and leaped out of the way. The Crab plowed through where they had been.

Landing over ten feet away, just barely on the other edge of the Crystal Chalice barrier. She carefully set Peter down and let his head down on the ground softly. Sala looked down at Peter's young face. His eyes inched open.

"S...Sala...?" Peter muttered, seeing her crouched over him.

"Stay down, that Crab did a number on you." Sala said, putting a hand gently on his chest.

She stood up and looked around. Mick was outside the barrier again, slashing madly at the crab, who was now on the defensive. Flora was standing near the edge of the barrier, watching the two fight.

Sala walked over to the spear and jerked it out of the ground.

"Mick! Move!" Sala cried, knowing what had to be done.

"What?" Mick made the mistake of losing his breath outside the barrier. He was forced to turn and run back to the barrier to get some air, "God damn it Sala, what did you..."

He stopped as Sala walked determinedly by him, spear in hand. She stepped out of the barrier and raised the spear to shoulder level. The Crab turned to her and clacked its bloody jaws. Its legs started to move and the Crab moved side to side, waiting to charge. The monster stopped for a split second and ran forward.

Sala snapped her arm forward and hurled the spear directly at the Crab. The Crab continued to charge and couldn't dodge in time. The spear pierced it's left eye and sunk deep into the monster. It howled and stumbled, losing its footing, it slid forward towards them. The Crab stopped at the edge of the barrier and Mick's mouth fell open.

"Sala...how did you?" Mick started, seeing Sala step forward.

She grasped the base of the spear, twisted and shoved it forward as hard as she could. There was a crunch of flesh and a sudden spurt of blood. The Crab shuddered, stiffened and fell limp. Sala yanked the spear free amid another splash of blood. She stabbed it in the ground and turned to the others, her arms covered in blood to the elbows.

"Sala...you killed it!" Flora said, stunned at the sight.

"It had to be done." Sala said, feeling the adrenaline start to fade.

"That was amazing!" Mick said, running a hand through his brown hair.

She walked silently over to Peter and knelt down by him.

"How are you doing Peter?" She asked softly.

"Bruised, battered, I'll be okay." Peter groaned, trying to sit up. Sala put an arm around his shoulder and helped him sit up.

"Be careful. I don't want you hurting yourself further." Sala said worriedly.

"Help me to my feet. We have to claim our Myrrh." Peter said, putting an arm around Sala.

She heaved and helped him up. Mick and Flora come over to them, Mick holding the Crystal Chalice and Flora holding Sala's bow and Peter's spear. Her falchion hung at her waist.

"Are you two okay?" Mick asked, looking them over.

"We'll be alright." Peter nodded, stepping forward.

They walked together towards the waterfall. It was a short and light waterfall, easy to pass through. They walked through it, Sala supporting Peter the whole way. On the other side was a small cave that opened into a large cavern.

In the center was their prize.

A large green tree that grew up and over into the shape of a crashing wave. The tips of all the branches came together above a small rock pedestal. Mick led the way to that pedestal and he set the Crystal Chalice on it. There was a clean cold note that rang from the Crystal Chalice. The tree rippled with color and light. The light gathered in a large ball where the branches came together. It formed into a beautiful drop that glinted brightly.

The drop fell and hit the Crystal Chalice. For a split second, Sala thought it had splashed off it, but then a beautiful blue liquid swirled into the center of the Crystal Chalice. It seemed to be hanging in the air, but when one tried to touch it, they met a razor thin barrier around the Myrrh.

"That's over a quarter of the Chalice full!" Sala said, setting Peter down on a rock bench near the Myrrh tree.

"Yes, only two more to go. It's always three, three trees." Mick said, flopping down on the soft grass at the base of the tree.

"What a relief, one danger out of the way." Flora said, flopping down next to the Crystal Chalice, "Sala...what happened back there? When Petter got hit and then Mick got knocked aside. You just kind of went crazy."

"I couldn't say...I mean, when I say you guys in danger I...I just...Something took me over. It was something from deep...deep inside me. Something inside urged me to attack and it felt...it felt...good. So good that I just couldn't stop...it was...orgasmic..." Sala said, running her hand through her matted hair. When they had passed through the waterfall, it washed them of the creature's blood and soaked their clothing, cooling them off.

"It was what...?" Flora said, looking at her.

"I don't know...it was something about fighting...battling with that monster...It was something primal inside me. It felt so wonderful that I never wanted it to stop..." Sala said, smiling.

"That has to be one of the strangest thing's I've heard all day." Mick said, scratching his head.

"It makes since, I mean, how else could you explain the Selkie's love of battle?" Peter said, looking at Sala.

"Maybe, but I've never heard of a Selkie having an orgasm while they're out fighting monsters." Flora chuckled.

"There's something about Selkies and Clavats mating. It's two different races mixing and maybe the Clavat in you unlocked something ancient in the Selkie race that pure Selkies don't have, or it's something about the mix of races itself that makes a whole new trait that neither race has." Mick puzzled, scratching his chin.

"I don't know, but I can't wait for our next battle." Sala smiled, thinking of the orgasm she had while she was fighting.

"Sala...remember, you must keep a cool head out there." Flora warned.

"I know sister. If you just felt what I did...you would understand." Sala said, crossing her arms across her ample chest.

"So what next?" Peter asked, looking around at the other three.

"Well, I don't like the Goblin Wall, I heard that the Lilitie's Caravan from Aliftaria traveled there last year. So, we're hitting the Miasma Stream and traveling to the Mushroom Forest. It should be fairly peaceful, last time I hear, the caravan from the Fields of Fum had taken the Myrrh there three years ago." Mick said, pulling a whetstone from his pocket. He started to sharpen his bronze sword.

"Whenever you guys are ready, I know a nice little field just north of here that we can spend the night in before we continue towards the Miasma Stream." Flora said, stretching her arms.

"That sounds wonderful. I could do with a nap in the grass." Sala said, lying back.

"Sala! Your side!" Flora cried, pointing at her.

There was a large laceration from her left hip up to just under the fur bra. It wasn't deep, just clean and long. Blood dribbled lightly from it.

"Oh damn, I hadn't noticed that until now, I thought it was blood from the Crab." Mick said, getting to his feet, "Come on, let's get back to the Caravan and clean you and Peter up."

"I didn't even feel it, I still don't. I wonder when...I know; when I was trying to crush his Carapace, I must've cut myself on one of those weapons stuck in his shell." Sala said, running her finger gingerly along the cut.

"I'll help Peter, Mick, get the Chalice." Flora said, getting to her feet.

Sala grabbed her bow and Peter's spear. They walked together through the waterfall again and back through the cave. They made it back to the Caravan rather quickly and Flora climbed into the back. Sala climbed in after her and pulled the curtain shut.

"Let's see it all." Flora said, waving her hands upward for Sala to take her top off.

Sala gingerly pulled the fur bra off and held up her left arm. Blood dripped from her side and ran down her hip.

"This is going to hurt sister, hold still." Flora said, holding up a needle and thread.

Sala gasped and forced her body to stay still as the needle poked into her skin. It poked out the other side of the cut and Flora tied the first stitch.

"Damn, now it's starting to hurt." Sala said, holding her left arm behind her head with her right arm.

"Just don't move and it will be as painless as possible." Flora said kindly, prodding her with the needle again, Sala suddenly took a breath and tried not to bite her lip.

"Just get it done." Sala said through gritted teeth.

It was fifteen minutes of poking, prodding and gasping before the long slice was stitched closed. Flora cut the last stitch loose and put the needle and spool of thread away.

"Oh thank god, I'm going to go wash this." Sala said, jumping out the back of the Caravan.

"Sister!" Flora said, holding up her fur bra.

Sala was already walking down to the river. She stepped down into it and started to wash the blood from her side. The tight stitching didn't bleed nearly as much and it would scab quickly. Sala turned and started to walk back to the Caravan.

Both Peter and Mick were sitting in the Caravan seat staring at her bare chest. Sala sighed at the men's blank stares. She walked past and came face to face with Flora at the back of the Caravan.

"Stop walking around half naked!" Flora said, handing her the fur bra.

Sala sighed and pulled the top over her head carefully.

"I still don't care." Sala said.

"I do, I don't need those two fantasizing about your chest while we're in the middle of a fight. Keep yourself covered." Flora said sternly, poking Sala in the chest.

"Yes dear sister." Sala said sarcastically.

They walked back to the front of the Caravan to find Peter lying in the back of the Caravan and Mick climbing off the seat.

"Come on, let's go find that camp site." Mick said, smiling. His eyes flitted down to Sala's chest for a split second, just long enough for Flora to notice and to smack him.

*******

CHAPTER 3 - MIASMA

The Caravan rattled and rolled into the peaceful little grassy glade. It was nearly four hours since they defeated the Crab. Sala was sitting on the Caravan seat and the other two were walking along the Papaopamus. Sala whistled and pulled on the reigns. The Papaopamus gave a slight rumble from its chest and the Caravan came to a halt. The sun was on the horizon and would be set in less than a half an hour. A small stream babbled through the grass glade on the other side of the Caravan. The Crystal Chalice offered a circle of protection that took in the stream, the Caravan and a tree.

"This is beautiful. Plus there's a striped apple tree!" Flora said, pointing at the nearby fruit tree. Yellow-red striped apples hung all around it.

"I'm going to turn in, if it's okay,I'm going to just sleep in here." Peter said, pulling the curtains closed.

"If you want to, toss a few sleeping bags out here." Mick said, collecting dry sticks and things from around them. Three brown sleeping bags flew through the curtain and out onto the tall green grass.

"Thank you." Flora chuckled, rolling her's out as she stomped down the tall grass.

They had camp set up in just a few minutes and the three of them were sitting around the small crackling fire that Mick had made. The Papaopamus was loose and grazing around the Caravan, chewing happily on the lush thick grass.

The sun had set and the three of them were chatting about their exploits of the past day. Sala couldn't ever hear enough about the battle with the Crab. She itched just thinking about the battle and the pleasure of the fight. The orgasm that topped it all. She felt warmth beginning to emanate from her legs. Sala was starting to get horny from the thoughts of the battle induced orgasm. Could it happen again?

Sala suddenly found her hand inching its way down her body. She had a horribly horny urge to either masturbate or go kill something, unknowing which would promise a greater orgasm. It seemed incredibly strange when she thought about it.

She managed to control herself for another half an hour until the other two were asleep. She then resigned herself to her basic urges, letting her hand slip down her naked body and between her legs. Her fingers twitched around her pussy, rubbing lightly against her labia. The fingers worked magic of their own, dancing around her pelvis, rubbing the outside of her pussy. Tingling pleasure started to tickle up her body and cause her entire skin to tingle. She felt wonderful and her fingers hadn't even probed inside herself yet. Her thoughts turned to her fellow Caravaners, to Peter.

Sala had a sudden idea. She rolled back the top of her sleeping bag and got quietly to her feet. The only light came from the dying coals in the fire pit. She tip-toed quietly to the Caravan and clambered with a Selkie stealth into the back of the Caravan. She stepped through the curtain and looked down at the sleeping form of Peter.

Her horniness, driven by the same Selkie trait that drove her urge to fight, urged her forward. She knelt down by him and pulled back his sleeping bag. He was only wearing underwear and was still sound asleep as she pulled down his underwear. His cock flopped out and Sala squealed quietly, her sexual urges were the only thing on her mind.

She bent over Peter and looked his flaccid penis over. Even soft, it was such a wonderful size that Sala was going to have an orgasm just by looking at it. She gingerly wrapped her fingers around the base of it and started to pull lightly on it. It started to stand up and she licked softly along the side of the head. Peter gave a sleepy sigh. She rubbed him and licked him more. The cock hardened further and stood straight up on its own. It was a solid ten inches with a thick girth.

Sala licked her lips, seeing the cock hard and ready to please. She put her knee on the other side of his lap and straddled his hard cock. Her pussy dripped hot juices across his cock and she quivered in anticipation. It had been months since she had sex last. She was a natural nymphomaniac and masturbated weekly at a minimum. Her first time, Sala had seduced a young boy when she was just barely a preteen and had spent her spare time trying to get one cock or another to delve into her sweet warm depths since then.

She squealed happily and sat down slowly. Feeling the hot head of his cock prod at her waiting lips. She guided it into her wet and horny slit, sitting down slowly as to not wake Peter. His cock pushed into her and barely a moment later, she was sitting on his lap, sighing in bliss as his hard shaft filled her hot insides.

Peter moaned in his sleep as the pleasure of her squeezing soft womb enveloped his manhood. Sala lifted herself and slid back down his shaft. Each little motion sent pleasure up her spine and made her entire body tingle and buzz. It was taking her entire mind and focus not to go crazy on his cock and wake him up. Although this was a pointless effort.

Three or four strokes later, Sala was crouched over Peter with her hands on his shoulders, moaning softly into his ear.

"S...Sala...what...what's going on...?" Peter muttered.

"Peter?! Shhh...Don't say anything. I needed it so bad...I...I had to...I'm sorry..." Sala said quietly, suddenly realizing that she was actually [i]raping[/i] Peter.

"What do you...you...me...are we...we are!" Peter stuttered, looking down between them. He just realized that the two of them were actually having sex.

"Yes...and if you...if you don't...don't want to...we can stop...I'll go back to my bed...I won't say anything..." Sala stuttered embarrassingly, her face flushing continually red. She was only too aware of the hot wetness between her legs and the fact that Peter was rolling his hips softly, making his cock twitch inside her pussy.

"Um...if it's okay...I would like to...maybe...continue?" Peter said uncertainly.

"You would! Oh this is so wonderful. Just lie back. I'll do everything." Sala squealed as quietly as she could. She sat back up, running her hands down his chest.

Sala pushed herself up and down on his cock, moaning softly as his thick meat penetrated her womb again and again. She almost jumped as she felt Peter's hands touch her hips and slide up her body, caressing every inch of her body. He felt up her tight hips, firm ass and skinny waist. He was ginger and careful along her stitches. His hands kept exploring upward until they reached her large globes. They squeezed and caressed the sensitive large breasts. He pinched her tits and bounced her breasts around.

Her pleasure was causing her mind to just fall apart and disappear. She was unaware of anything in the world except the feel of his hands and his cock inside her. She moaned and cooed, feeling every curve of his head and bump of his cock inside her pussy. She was so lost in bliss that she didn't even here Peter moaning towards his orgasm.

Suddenly a wonderful sensation filled her womb. A sticky hot substance began to pour into her and she moaned loudly. She cried out and fell onto his chest, an orgasm exploding through her body. His dick slipped out of her and she squirted across his lap. She shook and convulsed, feeling her pussy squirt all over his softening dick.

"Oh that was so good..." Sala moaned, sliding her hand down between her legs. She rubbed at her still hot and wet pussy.

"Sala, did you hear me, I came inside you. What are we going to do? I didn't want to be a father!" Peter said, a look of worry on his face.

"Don't worry about it, part-Clavat part-Selkies can only mate with other Selkies or part Selkies. I can't get pregnant with Clavats." Sala said, crouching close to him. She pecked him on the lips and smiled, getting up. Cum dribbled from her pussy across his cock.

"What a relief...so...um...was this just...a one time...thing?" Peter asked hopefully.

"Well, you'll just have to wait and see won't you?" Sala smiled, climbing out of the Caravan. She gave him a wink just as the curtain swung closed.

There was a muffled cheer from inside the Caravan.

"Sala!" Flora hissed behind her.

Sala swung around and came face to face with an enraged Flora.

"How dare you...we are a Caravan on a mission and all you can think about is who can fuck you." Flora hissed angrily.

"Hey, we're both happy, there's no lasting effects and almost nobody knows about it." Sala shrugged.

"How can you be so relaxed about this? You are unbelievable." Flora said, following her around the Caravan.

123456...9