Ffion and the Experiment Pt. 04

Story Info
Ffion feels the love of men in a spitroast.
2.1k words
4.33
3.2k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 01/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week passed quickly for Ffion. She was busy finalising her report then making a presentation to her old colleagues and their client. On a technical level it went very well but there was a tension in the room. Ffion had made similar presentations in the past while wearing t-shirt, jeans and boxer shorts, the archetypal techie nerd. Ffion felt out of place wearing a skirt over panties and tights. She was aware of feeling disapproval from some quarters of the room. Her plunge bra and low cut top offered a splendid décolleté and she enjoyed their discomfort when she saw them staring at her cleavage. Her only regret was that she hadn't worn stockings and suspenders with a shorter skirt. She wasn't invited for a post meeting drink.

Amy drove them away from the office and they laughed about the reaction of some of their prudish senior managers. They collected Rosie and headed out to a country pub. Amy told Ffion it was her turn to indulge herself. The three of them ate and drank and talked happily together. Ffion said she was looking forwards to seeing C and Jenny again, though she had enjoyed herself spending time away. Amy and Rosie both thanked Ffion for coming.

Amy held Ffion's hand and looked her in the eyes, "I was touched when you came out to me and then when you trusted me enough to share your intention to become a slave. And then you asked me to be your bridesmaid. I feel I've been part of your journey."

"You've been the best friend I could have wanted. You got me to the ceremony; I'm not sure i would have made it without you."

"Thanks Ffion, that's really sweet of you to say so. I wouldn't have missed it for the world. And while you've been here I think I've better understood how much it means to you to be a slave. I've enjoyed playing a more proactive role. It's important to me to feel I'm part of the team that owns you, to assert myself, to impose myself on you."

"You've been wonderful in the last few weeks."

It was then that Amy mentioned her plans for the following evening.

"You're cooking for six tomorrow evening. Flora is driving up to take you back to the West Country and she's bringing Catryn along. And I want to introduce you to some friends."

"That sounds cool," replied Ffion.

"And you're going to be their after diner treat!"

Ffion was confused, "What are you planning?"

Amy giggled, "My friends are a gay couple and it's their tenth anniversary. Rosie and I have decided to turn you into a sweet treat for them. You're going to be smothered in cakes and cream."

"So I'll be the dessert?"

Amy grinned, "You've got it! We'll go out shopping tomorrow for lots of sticky puddings. Rosie needs a new sports bra so I'll treat you to some lingerie at the same time."

Ffion was busy in the kitchen the next morning until Amy and Rosie took her into town. Their trip to them to a DIY store for plastic sheeting, a supermarket for a selection of ice-creams, fruits, squirty cream, gateaux and trifles and to Bravissimo for Rosie's sports bra. While Rosie disappeared with an assistant for her fitting, Amy and Ffion browsed the lingerie. Amy held up a pretty white bra with embroidered flowers.

"I've never been more that B cup but this might suit you Ffion."

Ffion giggled, "It's cute but it's very expensive in here."

"It's my treat, I've been given a bonus for hosting you and looking at your boobs you must be big enough to be a Bravissimo girl."

A sales girl wondered over.

Amy asked her, "Do you have this in a...., what size are you Ffion?"

"Well, I'm wearing a 36D at the moment but I can't see one on display."

"I'll check our stock."

The sales girl reappeared a few minutes later carrying two bras. "Would you like to come through to our fitting rooms?"

Ffion followed, accompanied by Amy.

"I've brought a 36D and a DD."

She gestured Ffion into a cubicle and let her with the bras. After a little while Ffion peeped around the cubicle door and the assistant checked the fit.

"I think you need the double D."

Ffion opened the door and was checked once more. Amy peeped in too.

"You look a picture Ffion," then turning to the assistant, "and a pair of knickers as well please."

The three of them headed home but not before Rosie stopped at Boots for a couple of items. One they arrived back at Amy's home Ffion was sent for a bath equipped with a pot of Nair.

"I'll carry on in the kitchen. You need to preen. We want you totally smooth with no body hair to get in the custard!"

When Ffion emerged her hair was flowing over her shoulders, her face was aglow with perfect makeup and she was sheathed in a navy wrap over dress. The dress was patterned with ditsy daisies and the low neckline displayed her cleavage. Her shoulders were draped in a pale blue pashmina and she had accessorised with earrings and necklace.

She promised Amy, "I'll wear my heels later."

"You look lovely Ffion, I hope those are stockings rather than tights!"

"They're holdups, Miss Amy."

"And the dress comes off easily?"

"Yes, Miss Amy, just a couple of ties and the belt and I'm unwrapped."

Ffion blushed. Amy handed Ffion a small bottle.

"You'll need this later, Ffion."

Ffion looked at the little bottle.

"Lube?" Ffion gulped. "I'm not just the dessert tonight?"

"It will be a new experience for you. I hope you're not going to make a fuss."

"No, Miss Amy. I guess I don't have a choice."

"That's right. But I want more than that. I want you to flirt with them and make them feel that you're eager for them. Its their tenth anniversary. They once told me about one of their fantasies and you're going to make it come true. So I hope you're feeling sexy in your nice new lingerie."

Ffion laughed, then hugged Amy.

"Thank you Miss Amy. I wasn't sure how you'd being my mistress and the sexual side of things but thank you for this. On one hand I feel scared and humiliated that you've planned this and on the other hand I'm happy to serve your friends on your orders. When you were at my ceremony you all got carried along with the group and the special occasion so I did wonder if you could manage my slavery when it was just the two of us. And you've been brilliant. What do you think?"

Amy pondered how to reply. "I wondered how you'd be with it too. We've worked together and been friends for a long time so, I guess, this has changed the dynamics of our relationship. I'm really enjoying domination."

The door bell rang and Ffion was sent to answer. Catryn and Flora bounced into the house full of life and energy. Ffion opened a bottle of prosecco and was sent into the kitchen.

The next time the door bell rang Ffion found two men at the door. She recognised one as the hairdresser Amy had recommended when Ffion had first come out. Tall and slim with a stunning smile, Ffion greeted him. The second man was bearded and muscular with a twinkle in his eye and a smile on his lips. Ffion ushered them through to join Amy then fetched two more glasses from the kitchen.

Amy spoke, "Jack, Gordon, this is Ffion. The four of us women have a special relationship with Ffion. Ffion, would you like to introduce yourself."

Ffion smiled, "Hi Jack and Gordon. It's lovely to meet you. I'm Ffion and Amy says she's promised you a treat tonight and I'm really exited for you."

Jack smiled back, "Has she told you what we'd like to do?"

Ffion giggled, "Sort of. But it would be nice if it was a surprise."

"Do you like surprises?"

"I hope I'm going to like your surprise, and Gordon's."

Ffion swayed her hips as she returned to the kitchen, feeling both excitement and trepidation. Like a Victorian bride on her wedding night she was filled with anticipation of fulfilment but anxious about the physical act. Once she'd served the main course, Ffion slipped into the bathroom to give herself one more wash down below and applied lubricants to a certain area.. She went through and cleared the dining table, then spread plastic sheets over and under the table. Next she fetched all of the desserts from the kitchen, then, holding Gordon in her gaze spoke as coyly as she could.

"Hey boys, are you ready for something sweet?"

She stepped out of the dress to reveal herself in bra, pants and hold ups, sat up on the table then swivelled as she lay down and spread herself over the table. She smiled up at Jack.

"I guess this is going to mess my hair up!"

Flora and Catryn started opening packets and balancing desserts on Ffion's body. Cream and custard oused over her skin. Gordon popped a cherry into Ffion's mouth. The six dinners continued their meal, spooning sweet feelings from Ffion's body. Finally they sat back, full and content. Amy spoke.

"OK, Rosie and I have tickets for the cinema."

"And I thought I'd take Flora to my favourite pub," said Catryn.

"So you'd better clean yourself up Ffion, and get ready for fun with Jack and Gordon."

Ffion retreated to the bathroom and when she emerged, wearing her sexiest black lingerie, she was alone in the house with the two men. She brought two tumblers of whisky through into the sitting room and smiled. She was wearing stockings and suspenders under her satin chemise and felt a glow of sexual energy.

"Hello boys!" she grinned.

They looked nervous.

"I'm nervous too," she told them, "but I want it so much, so don't be shy."

She walked over to the sofa where they were sitting next to each other and handed them their drinks. Then she stooped, kissed them both in turn then smiled. Her breath trembled.

"Would you like to undress each other, I think I'd enjoy that."

She walked into the middle of the room and watched as they stood up and embraced. They kissed as they undressed each other and their excitement was clear. As their passion rose Ffion wondered whether they might get carried away in love without her but they turned to face her magnificent, priapic, ready for thrills. She bent over and kissed each tip, lingering with her tongue. There had been anticipation, now there were realities, hard realities. In her pants she felt the moist lube she applied. She knew she must act or the moment might pass. She lubed the nearest man then turned, lowered her panties and guided him.

And he was in her.

And she knew he was in her.

She knew the flesh of a man and she wanted him.

She wanted him in her.

She could feel flesh of another man against her face.

She took him into her mouth.

She wanted him in her.

She was a vessel of pleasure, joyous for the attention of two men.

She knew the man within her body was becoming urgent

She wanted him deep in her.

And he thrusted.

She was filled with his pleasure.

She knew him as he softened.

And his place was taken the other.

And she knew he would be soon.

And she knew she could be soon.

And he thrusted.

And he spasmed.

And she almost shared his joy.

The three of them slumped onto the floor in a mound of tenderness and kisses, sweating and soft together. And she kissed their faces and revelled in the strength of their arms. Then she wept. In their concern they thought they'd hurt her but she explained her tears of joy.

And as the dream receded they smiled together then she stood, with her knickers pulled up, feeling their ouse in her pants and she smiled.

"Are you really a slave?" asked Jack.

Ffion grinned and nodded.

"Did you want to do that with us?" he continued.

Ffion couldn't stop smiling, " Yes and no. No one asked if I'd like to. I was told that I must. It wasn't my idea, it wasn't my plan, it wasn't my intention. So, no. But it was just so wonderful. I can't stop smiling. So, yes."

Her fingers reached Gordon's penis. It stirred at her touch.

"And if you asked me now I'd say yes and yes. And yes again."

On a soft rug on a warm floor, the three of them made love. And eventually the two men dressed then slipped away, leaving the slave in a pool of joy and their manly juices.