Ffion and the Experiment Pt. 05

Story Info
Flora takes Ffion for her date with destiny.
3.4k words
4
859
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 01/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ffion had tidied up and gone to bed before the others got back. Now that morning had come she was desperate for a shower but had to prepare breakfast for the for free women and they didn't allow her any time. Amy and Rosie had plans for the day and Catryn and Flora needed to get on their way.

Amy took Ffion to one side, "I'm glad we've had this time together. I think I understand what slavery means for you and I'm glad that I've been able to make the change from friendship to something new. It's been an emotional challenge."

"I know, its been an emotional challenge for me too."

Amy laughed, "Not that your emotions matter. I mean, seriously? I supported you to get you to the ceremony but after that your feelings are your problem and your problem alone. But you have helped me to get used to the idea and you made these weeks fun. I'm looking forward to supporting C and Jenny and I know I'll enjoy my duties in future. Do you understand?"

Maybe Ffion had hoped for an easy time but she had been challenged by Amy as the door closed on their friendship and their relationship entered a new phase. Amy looked at Ffion with a hardness that Ffion had only seen once before.

"Yes Miss Amy. Do you remember when I asked if you thought I was being foolish? You said I was but that it was right for C, Jenny and I. Do you still think that?"

"Yes, I do. And I also said I thought it would make the three of you happy, but I was wrong about that. Talking with the Trustees we've realised that you must never be happy. Only your owners can be happy. A slave must be abject and I'm going to strive to play my part in that, out of friendship for you, maybe even out of love for you."

Ffion's head dropped, her cheeks burning with shame, "I've been a fool."

Tears welled up in her eyes. Amy saw Ffion's distress and gently hugged her.

"Yes, you've been foolish. So weep now while you can. It's only going to get harder. Rosie made a couple of suggestions on how we'll make it harder for you next time. And you should be afraid of what C and Jenny have in store for you."

She drew Ffion close and kissed her forehead. A smile softened her face.

"You'll be OK. We'll all look out for you. And you wanted your slavery to be real and you didn't want it to be nice. That's what we're all working towards. I may have called it foolish but I respect it totally. You became a slave for love and that's so wonderful. And you'll be living your dream. It may feel nightmarish at times but not many people get to live their dream."

Ffion composed herself, "You're quite right Amy and thank you. You're the best friend I could have."

"Well, I'm not your friend any more but thanks. By the way, you stink of stale sperms."

Ffion blushed and Amy chortled.

"Jack messaged me to say how much fun they had and he thought you enjoyed yourself too."

Ffion blushed an even deeper shade, "Thanks Amy, it was great. They were lovely."

They hugged together, then Amy lead Ffion to where Flora and Catryn were waiting. Flora rummaged in a bag for a pair of steel manacles. Amy and Rosie held Ffion steady while Flora secured her wrists behind her. Catryn produced a leather strap and used it to secure Ffion's elbows tightly together. It didn't take long until Ffion felt a dull ache in her shoulders; it would be a long journey to Devon. Once the Silencer was firmly in Ffion's mouth they were ready to leave.

The four free women said their goodbyes and promised each other they'd get together again. Catryn and Flora took Ffion to the campervan and sat her in the middle of three seats. Catryn took the passenger seat and Flora took the wheel. They cruised towards London where Catryn would be dropped off while Flora would take the long road west. They chatted happily about life in academia, families and Ffion.

Catryn joked, "Well Ffion, it seems like you took another step along the path last night...."

Ffion could only blush and nod.

"What do you think Flora? Does Ffion seem different to you?" teased Catryn.

Flora wrinkled her nose, "Certainly smells different! We should have given he a chance to shower. There a little whiff of stale man in the air!"

"I'm pleased for her. Were they considerate lovers Ffion?"

Ffion thought back to the previous evening and smiled inwardly. She nodded once more.

"Two men on your first time, that's just greedy," said Flora. "Have you ever tried a threesome, Catryn?"

Catryn laughed, "Ugh! No thank you."

Flora feigned shock, "You'll tell me next that you don't like anal."

"My bottom is still virginal, thank you very much. I don't like oral either."

Flora smiled at her, "I used to go to some pretty wild parties. I'll have to get you an invite."

"Its not my sort of thing. I'm a romantic at heart. I'd never have dreamed of doing anything other than romantic boy girl stuff until my mother corrupted me!"

They both laughed together.

"Are you sure your mum isn't a witch?"

They pulled up outside Catryn's flat and Flora was invited in for coffee. Ffion waited patiently, her shoulders aching, because waiting is what slaves do.

Catryn closed the door behind Flora and they leapt at each other. Their first kiss was eager and Catryn's jeans were half way down her thighs before they pulled apart. Flora raised her arms and Catryn obliged by pulling off her top and vest in one movement. Catryn stepped back slightly and took her own top off.

"I love your boobs," murmured Catryn, "a perfect little handful. I hate mine, too big to go bra-less like you."

Their mouths meet one more as they delighted in the feeling of warm flesh against each others bodies. They half shuffled and staggered together towards the bedroom, still locked together and fell in a tangle onto the bed. Flora's leggings and Catryn's jeans were quickly on the floor. Arms and legs bound bodies tight in passion. Hands slipped into knickers and fingernails dug into bums. They tore at each others panties to reveal Catryn's neat trim and Flora's shaved smoothness. Fingers found flesh, warm moist and eager. Mouths pressed together, tongues entwined. They knew how to give each other pleasure. And their pleasure grew, fingers fluttered, hearts pounded, hips thrust until they danced ecstatically on the bed. They cleaved to reach other as they subsided into bliss, kissing gently and stroking each others hair. There were joyous minutes before they spoke the first words since they entered the flat.

Flora smiled at Catryn, "Wow, it's great when you come together."

Catryn smiled primly, "I gave you a start... Nice girls never come first."

They looked at each other, then laughed until it hurt and then they kissed. And they kissed some more.

Catryn asked why Flora thought C might be a witch and how had Flora become a witch. Flora explained that her mum and gran had both been witches, part of a long line of wise women going back many generations.

Flora remarked, "Are you sure there are no witches in your family? Just that the slave thing, well it's the sort of thing witches would do but you seem like a very normal family. I don't understand how people like you and your mum who seem so sensible wind up doing something so weird. "

Catryn answered quietly, "I do struggle with it at times. It's weird. I can't deny it's weird."

She paused, wondering whether she could open up to Flora. She hasn't spoken with anyone about her feelings. It wasn't a conversation she could have with any of her London friends.

"I'm good with weird," replied Flora, encouraging Catryn to talk

"I promised them both that I'd support them," she began.

"Who? C and Jenny?"

"I like Jenny and I can see that my mum is really happy with her, but I want to support my mum and dad." Catryn paused and thought. "I never saw this coming, I never thought that mum would fall in love with someone. I thought the her and dad would just bumble along, not madly in love with each other but supporting each other as they grew old."

"That sounds like so many couples. I never knew my dad so I always wonder how other families got on."

Flora ran gentle fingers along the arc of Catryn's back.

"They were lovely parents. I think I had a very happy childhood but I had a baby sister who died. She was ill for a long time and I think it damaged both of them. I was very young so I don't really remember anything. They worked their socks off to give me a happy childhood and help me. I think it's what they did to cover their anguish."

Catryn paused and Flora touched her hand. "And then you grew up and left home."

Catryn laughed, "I guess they coped. Mum had affairs when i was little and dad retreated into a fantasy world of crossdressing. I only recently found out that mum had affairs. Dad never knew. She told Ffion about it."

"How did Ffion react?"

"I think it really hurt her, but I think by that stage mum needed to hurt her and Ffion needed to be hurt. It would have crushed my dad."

"Are your dad and Ffion the same person?"

"Of course they are. Except Ffion has a sense of purpose..." Catryn laughed again, "....while I was away at uni they got up to mischief. I think they've found a solution that works for them both"

"Do you think they would have split up if they hadn't come to this arrangement?

"I'm not sure. I do wonder whether mum should have had a secret affair with Jenny and stayed with dad but she was open about it with him right from the start. It wouldn't have lasted if mum hadn't involved Ffion and I think she'd have always regretted not trying for love in her life."

"Then why didn't she just dump your dad?"

Flora toyed with Catryn's nipples.

"It may have crossed her mind but it would have destroyed both of them. I think losing a child made them very close but not as lovers."

"So this way your mum gets the best of both worlds, but what's in it for your dad?"

"That's easy, he reinvented herself as Ffion. Or rather mum brought Ffion to life and she started to explore submission and obedience."

"Do you think your mum always wanted submission from your dad?"

"Yes and no, Mum's basically an old softie and very loving but she's also a bit of a control freak. She was always in charge when I was little. I think Jenny might have helped her find the dominatrix within her at the start of their relationship. I think it was then she discovered that she enjoyed playing with Ffion's emotions."

"And you're OK with how it's worked out?"

"Yes, I'm happy for them. Mum has had a couple of wobbles but basically she's really happy, both with Jenny as a lover and Ffion as a slave. The day after mum and Jenny announced their engagement and the plan for Ffion's enslavement I had long talks with the three of them. They were all really excited and positive about their plan and I helped them to crystallise their thoughts of what slavery would be like in reality. I may have even pushed them towards a stricter, more rigorous regime."

"But what about your dad? What if he has a wobble?"

"What about my dad? The time to have a wobble is gone. The commitment has been made. If you're asking whether my dad is happy then I'm not sure how to answer. He was happy to become Ffion, happy to submit to Jenny's punishment, happy to become their housekeeper and when asked, happy to become their slave. And he did it to make my mum happy, to give her a chance for happiness, which is cute. But once he became a slave, once he stepped over that threshold. I guess happiness no longer applies. What value are the emotions of a slave?"

Flora smiled and squeezed Catryn's hand, "It must be hard for you, knowing that the emotions of a slave are irrelevant. Knowing what has to be done. Knowing that someone you loved must be taken down a path of suffering, hurt and humiliation."

"On one hand it is hard for me if I think of the person he was, the person I loved but on the other hand I know I'm doing it out of love and gratitude to him. I made a promise to him and I can't let him down. Mum and Ffion chose this path and I'm going to help them do it properly."

"And if they're going to do it properly it needs your father to submit totally?"

"Oh yes! It needs submission by Ffion and complete dominance by mum and Jenny. They are doing it properly, no half measures. I think that's important for Ffion's sake. She's given up everything, even come close to giving up her life at the hands of that witch. When she could speak again she never once questioned what happened with the witches. You can't turn your back on commitment like that. Once Ffion made her vows, mum had to do it and mean it. And I have to stand with her. "

"And your mum is OK with that? After all, they were a couple for a long time."

"My mum is more than OK with that. She's totally comfortable and totally committed to owning Ffion as a slave. And when I say she's committed I mean its going to be 110%. My mum is a very driven and determined person. If she says she's going to do something you know that she will throw herself into it and not stop until its perfect"

"And its not done as a weird revenge thing?"

"No, if anything she's more in love with Ffion than I ever remember her with dad. She wants to do slavery and she wants to get it right. No messing about. She desires dominance over Ffion and Ffion is desperate to submit utterly. Its quite beautiful."

"Do you worry that she's going to destroy your father as a human being?"

"I did at first but then I realised that it's not destruction, it's rebuilding, creating something new. None of us know how it's going to work out. All I know is that mum will do her utmost."

"And you're happy too watch and participate? No matter how hard it is for Ffion?"

"I miss my dad. He was a laid back old scruff bag who was always able to help me understand the world. He was rubbish at his own emotions but he was a keen observer of others. I miss his quiet advice. But I promised to help him on his journey. I'm committed to it I agree with my mum, if you're going to do something like this you have to commit to it. Like 100%. During those discussions I promised to help mum hold my dad as a slave. I promised Ffion if she ever asked for my help, I'd betray her and that I'd hold her in contempt as a slave. I made those promises because I love them both and I could see that it's right for them."

"But what about you? Is it right for you?"

"I don't know. I had a choice on whether I should be involved. I could have just left them to it and got on with my own life. I guess if it all got to be too much to cope with I could still walk away but I don't think I will. Mum and dad could never go back to how they were. They are bound together on a strange journey and I want to be there with them. And I don't think I could sit passively on the side lines. I want it to work and I want to be involved. I know my involvement breaks every taboo imaginable but I love it.

Flora experienced a desire to put her arms around Catryn. "You're an amazing woman and I'm totally in awe of what you've helped to create. I might even fall in love with you."

Catryn kissed Flora, "Will you make love to me again?"

Flora laughed, "Maybe!"

"Are you playing hard to get, Miss Flora."

"Mmm. Do you really not like oral?"

"Nah, I don't like all the icky boy stuff and boys always smell. And they never have a clue how to do it to me. The only times I've ever enjoyed it were with Ffion. Mum must have given some lessons."

Flora gasped and grinned, "Go girl, you really have gone for taboos."

"I made her give my uncle a blowjob at Christmas."

"You seem like such a nice girl but the more I learn, the more I'm convinced that you're a witch too."

Flora lead Catryn to the bathroom, "Let's wash each other down below, make some coffee and we'll sit cross legged while we drink it, and I'm going to stare at your cunt until it blushes then we'll go down each other. How does that sound?"

Catryn sat and peed then said, "OK"

They sat cross legged on the bed. Catryn gazed into Flora's eyes until Flora told her to look between her legs. Then they put down their cups and arranged their bodies with care. And if their first love making had been fast, furious and frenzied, now they took their time, each guiding the other and holding each other on the edge of ecstasy for an age until, unspoken, they knew it was time to climb that pinnacle then plunge into that luscious abyss.

They lay together savouring the moment and each others taste and fragrance until Flora jumped up.

"Shit, I promised your mum I'd deliver her slave by mid afternoon."

They had one last naked embrace, then dressed, still smiling, still tender. Flora borrowed one of Catryn's tops that had been a present from an ex. The women returned to the van after about an hour, hair mussed and Flora was wearing a top Ffion recognised as Catryn's. Their body language suggested a new closeness and they kissed passionately before parting. Flora climbed into the drivers seat.

Catryn opened the passenger door and leaned in to kiss Ffion.

"It's going to be a tough few weeks but it's for the best. The next phase should make a huge difference to you. Mum has it all planned. You'll be OK. Make me proud of you, embrace the suffering and you'll emerge as a true slave."

She planted one more kiss on Ffion's cheek. Sitting in the van with her arms pinioned and her voice silenced, Ffion wanted to thank Catryn and tell her she loved her. But she could only sit.

"See you in a month or two."

The engine coughed into life and Flora pointed the van to the West.

In Devon C, Jenny, Alice and Lydia were showing the two Saras around their creation. They were impressed by the quality of the workmanship.

"When you closed the door I felt really claustrophobic," said sister Sara. "Once the door is closed you can barely see it."

"And the sound system is awesome. The power was overwhelming," said scary Sara.

"I wouldn't want to spend thirty minutes in there, let alone thirty days," laughed Alice.

Alice and Lydia demonstrated the capability of their plaything; the lighting varied between utter darkness and blinding intensity with an option on strobes, the sound ranged from complete silence to deafening dins. Discreet attachment points allowed them to secure their victim in any way they could imagine. The only concession to comfort was a toilet and a cold tap. C's phone pinged.

"That was Catryn. Flora has just left. Ffion is silenced and chained as requested. Catryn says she added a strap around the upper arms just to make sure Ffion travels in discomfort. Shall we have some tea?"