The Male Escort Agency

Story Info
Donna and Jason set up an escort agency in 1990s England.
24.9k words
4.8
545
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Jason left the job centre with his usual feelings of hopelessness. There was nothing new that he was in any way qualified for. Not that he was really qualified for anything. Two years since he had left college and he hadn't even had a sniff of a job. Maybe his brother was right, and he'd have to start dealing.

The thing was, Jason had bigger aspirations than making a few quid selling weed on the street corner of the estate. He wanted to make something of his life. He wanted to get out of this shithole for a start.

It was a new decade, the eighties were behind them. It was nearly summer, but Jason just felt despair. Entering the council estate, he walked past the shuttered chippy, covered in graffiti, and lit a Benson and Hedges. Taking a long draw of the cigarette, he exhaled the smoke into the air of the grey afternoon. A lad in a shell suit skidded to a halt in front of him on his BMX.

"Oi, mate, giv us a fag," he said.

"Fuck off," said Jason, pushing past him and heading towards home, his head down.

"Ere, I know you," called the lad from behind him, "You shagged me sister, didn't ya?"

"Probably," Jason replied. He had no idea who he was.

"Yeah, you're Jason," he said, following him on his BMX, "She reckons you've got a massive knob."

Jason stopped and confronted him, "Who's your sister then?" he asked. He'd fucked a lot of girls recently. There was fuck all else to do round here and the girls on the estate were practically on heat.

"Rita," said the kid. Then, when Jason continued looking blank he added, "Works in the hairdressers on the high street, yeah?"

Oh, that girl, thought Jason. He'd fucked her in the toilets at the Weatherspoons one evening a few weeks ago. She wasn't particularly attractive and overweight besides, but in his defence, he had been very pissed.

Still, he allowed himself a smile as he recalled the encounter. He'd pulled her knickers down and fucked her from behind over the toilet, pounding her fat ass for a good couple of minutes before filling her with cum. There'd been someone watching over the cubicle wall if he recalled correctly. Maybe not one of his proudest moments, but it was nice she was going around telling everyone he had a big cock. And she did have the most enormous tits.

In a fit of benevolence, he gave the lad a cigarette. "Tell yer sister she can come round my place for another go if she fancies," he said, "Now piss off."

Picking his way around the piles of bin bags outside his block of flats, he headed inside. The lift was still out of order, some rude graffiti about Thatcher sprayed across the doors. It was ten flights of piss stained stairs up to his council flat. On the tenth floor walkway, he was nearly home when he spotted his new next door neighbour, leaning on the balcony and smoking what smelt like a joint.

Donna was the same age as Jason, he remembered her from school. She had recently moved into the flats with her alcoholic mother. Her blonde hair was tied up in a tight ponytail and her face was marred by acne scars, but she had a certain attractiveness. As usual, she was wearing a matching Fila tracksuit. The top was unzipped and her white sports top underneath hinted at sizable breasts. She wore a couple of gold chains around her neck and big hoop earrings. Jason had already wanked off to the thought of her big tits a few times

She flashed him a warm smile. "Hi, Jason," she said. "Any joy at the job centre?"

"Nah, bugger all," he replied with a sigh. "Two's on that joint."

She offered him the joint and he leaned on the balcony next to her, taking a long draw and exhaling the smoke over the side.

"What d'ya do for work then, Donna?" he asked.

"Cleaning," she replied, taking the joint from his hand for another drag. "I work mornings for this company, cleaning for rich folk. You should see some of the places I clean. This morning's gaff even had a fuckin' pool."

"Imagin' having that much money," he said with a sigh.

Donna finished the joint and flicked the end over the edge of the balcony. She turned to Jason, "You know, weed proper gets me horny."

Jason felt a rush of blood to his cock. Fuck, was she coming on to him? He took another good look at her. She was really pretty, despite her skin being less than perfect. And her breasts were something else. She moved slightly closer to him.

"You got a boyfriend then?" he asked awkwardly.

"I'm not one for settling down," she replied, pausing before continuing. "You know, I was at the hairdressers the other day, and your name cropped up."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, my hairdresser was very complimentary about you." she said with a smile.

"Hah, Rita seems to be giving me a reputation," Jason laughed. "We only did it once."

"So, do you fancy a shag then, or not?" she asked abruptly.

Two minutes later, they were in Jason's kitchen and she pressed him against the small table covered in empty cans of Strongbow and overflowing ashtrays. Her tongue entered his mouth and kissed him passionately, the taste of the weed lingering on her lips.

Donna slid her hand into the elasticated waist of his tracksuit bottoms, wrapping her fingers around his thick cock. She pulled it out and started stroking him, making him fully hard. "Fuck, that's a big one," she whispered, before kissing him again.

It felt fantastic having her stroking his cock and he slipped his hand inside her knickers in return. His hand slid over a thick luscious bush and between her folds. Her slit was wet and he pushed two fingers inside her, making her moan into his mouth.

He fingered her for a bit, and then she pulled away, turning round and sliding her tracksuit and knickers all the way down to the floor. She bent over the table and offered her beautiful ass to him. "Fuck me hard," she ordered.

Jason didn't need asking twice and he spread her cheeks with his hands, admiring the view from behind. Her open cunt was so wet that the curly hair around the opening was matted and soaked. He was rock hard and he guided his aching cock inside her tight pussy, thrusting all the way in one movement until his body was pressed up against her ass.

"Fuuuck!" Donna cried out loudly as he penetrated her. Then he started to fuck her as hard as he could, thrusting his cock into her and making her moan loudly in time to each movement of his hips.

Grabbing hold of her ponytail with one hand, he pulled her hair, making her arch her back and moan even louder. "Oh yes, fuck me harder," she begged as he pounded into her. Sensing she wanted it even rougher, he pulled her closer, letting go of the ponytail and putting his hand around her throat. He held her against him as he tried to thrust up inside her even harder and deeper.

"Oh my, god," she screamed, and let out a one long, loud cry as an intense orgasm washed over her, making her shake and go weak at the knees. Jason couldn't hold back any longer either and he felt himself release inside her, flooding her with his cum.

Both feeling weak, they collapsed into the basic wood chairs around the table. Donna's legs were open and Jason watched as his cum dripped out of her and pooled on the chair, matting her pubic hair even more. His cock throbbed and pulsed as it softened slightly. They were both panting heavily as they regarded each other.

"Cuppa tea?" asked Jason.

"Yeah, cheers," she replied.

Jason pulled his trousers back up and tried to find two clean cups. Donna hadn't taken her top off while they fucked, and now she just wandered around his kitchen without anything on her bottom half. Jason couldn't help but keep glancing at the beautiful hairy triangle between her legs. She sparked up a cigarette and leaned against the wall while he made the tea.

"So, my hairdresser was spot on then," she remarked after a pause.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," she confirmed.

They fell into silence until the tea was brewed. Once they sat at the table and finished their cups, Donna broke the silence, "Up for another round?"

"Alright," Jason replied with a nod.

They fucked four times that first day, and five times the next day. They hardly left his flat, except to get food from the chippy or the kebab shop. Or packets of crisps from the tobacconist.

Donna liked it hard and rough and by the end of the second day Jason was exhausted. They'd fucked everywhere in his flat. In the bedroom of course, before spending the night together, in the middle of the night and in the morning. They'd fucked on the filthy sofa, with Donna bent over the arm. They'd fucked in the kitchen several times including with Donna on the counter top, her legs open and welcoming. They'd even fucked in his tiny shower with it's pathetic dribble of water.

He'd taken her from behind most of the time, that seemed to be her preference, but they'd also fucked with Jason on top, between her legs. And on the evening of the second day she must have sensed how physically tired he was and she rode him for a good thirty minutes until he filled her with cum yet again.

***

The next morning, Jason awoke to the feeling of Donna sucking his morning wood. He moaned happily and rolled onto his back so she could stroke and lick him easier. She wanked him hard until he ejaculated over his own stomach. Then she got out of bed and started getting dressed. He watched her naked body as she moved around the room, her huge breasts swinging about as she looked for her bra.

"Where you off to?" he inquired.

"I gotta work this morning," she informed him. "I'll be back by two, ready for your stiff cock."

When she had gone, the flat seemed strangely quiet. It had only been two days and it already felt like something was missing when she wasn't there. They hadn't mentioned anything about going steady, he knew it was just a casual thing. Although she hadn't been home for two days and she only lived next door.

Thinking back over all the sex they'd had, he found himself getting hard again. He pulled his box of porn magazines out from under the bed and rifled through them to find a hardcode European one. Then he flipped through, looking at all the girls getting fucked in their hairy pussies and stroking his cock. Fuck, Donna was amazing in bed. She was really open about what she wanted, and he felt like they'd only scratched the surface of what they were going to get up to together.

When Donna came back, she found Jason stroking his cock to a hardcore Dutch magazine. "What's this Jason?" she said in mock indignation, "Are you being a naughty boy?"

She picked up the magazine and flicked through it. It was one of his dirtiest, illegal in England of course. She looked at a full page spread of a girl pissing in the mouth of a guy with a pornstar moustache. "You dirty fucker," she laughed.

Donna reached out and started stroking Jason's cock, "You know you're bigger than all the guys in this jazz mag," she said, "Maybe you should consider bein' a pornstar."

"Shut it and take your clothes off," he told her, already removing her top. He unhooked her bra, setting her ample breasts free. She was sweaty from work, but that just turned him on even more. He pulled her trousers and knickers off and got between her legs. He'd been edging all morning and it felt amazing to finally sink his cock into her cunt, feeling her tight wet walls embrace him.

He was already on the edge, and didn't last long. In record time he felt his cock pulsing as he filled her with cum yet again.

After, when they were laying sweaty and naked on the bed, still panting hard, Donna had something to tell him. "So, Mrs. P, the one I cleaned for today, I've got quite friendly with her, and she asked me to babysit her kids this evenin'," she said.

"Yeah?" Jason responded. "Does it pay well?"

"Proper good, and she mentioned I could bring my boyfriend along for movie night if I fancy. The kids'll be fast asleep by the time we arrive."

"Oh, sound, Do I know your boyfriend?" he joked.

Donna playfully nudged him, "It's you, you daft git."

Jason grinned, he liked the thought of being Donna's boyfriend.

"And there's... somethin' I wanna show ya," she added, her tone suggestive. "Somethin' naughty and shockin'."

Jason was intrigued, but she wouldn't say any more.

Chapter 2

They caught the bus to the nice side of town and arrived at Mrs P's just after eight. It was a huge Victorian family home that must have been worth a lot of money. On the back of the house was a large glass extension overlooking the garden and outdoor swimming pool.

As promised, the kids were already in bed, and Mrs P was bustling about getting ready to go out. She was a stunning, voluptuous woman in her early fifties, with flowing ginger locks and a large chest covered in freckles. There was no sign of her husband.

"He works away," whispered Donna to Jason when Mrs P was out of the room.

"Oh yeah?" Jason responded with a smirk. "I wonder who she's gonna meet in that skimpy dress then." It was indeed revealing, her ample breasts nearly spilled out of it.

"She's definitely cheatin' on him," Donna said with a sly smile. "I'm certain of it. You'll see later."

***

Once Mrs P had left, they put a movie on. But soon they were making out on the sofa, hands wandering. "Are you gonna let me in on this secret then?" asked Jason, his hand in Donna's top, gently circling her nipple and making her moan quietly.

"Alright," she said, removing his hand and heading to the drinks cabinet. She started removing bottles of alcohol, until she could access the back of it. There, she pulled out an unmarked VHS tape. "You won't believe what's on this," she said with a mischievous grin.

Ejecting the Top Gun video they had been watching, she put the new tape in and pressed play. Then she settled back on the sofa with Jason.

The screen showed a bedroom from a fixed camera, focused on the bed. The quality was poor and the picture rolled up a few times as the tape stabilised. "What is this?" asked Jason. But Donna didn't answer.

A woman came into view on the screen, wearing only lingerie. She was middle aged, quite chubby and had enormous breasts. The picture quality was terrible and the colour desaturated, but Jason suddenly realised that her flowing hair was ginger.

"Fuck, is that..." he said.

"Yep, it's Mrs P," laughed Donna.

"Holy fuck, should we really be watchin' this?" Jason asked, feeling a bit uneasy.

"Oh, it gets way more interestin'," Donna replied, as they watched Mrs. P reclining on the bed on the screen.

A tall black gentleman entered the frame. He was naked, his large erect cock pointing upwards as he knelt on the end of the bed. Mrs P slipped her hand inside her knickers and started touching herself, her back arching in pleasure, her legs open as the man watched.

Jason felt his own cock start to stiffen in his trousers. Donna reached over and started to rub his bulge.

On the video, the black man had removed Mrs P's knickers and had buried his face between her legs, lapping at her thick ginger bush. Jason slipped his hand into Donna's knickers, and ran a finger up her slit, feeling how soaking wet she was.

The man was finger fucking Mrs P now, his mouth working on her clit. There was no sound, but Jason could tell she reached an orgasm as her whole body started shaking and she gripped his head with her hands. Jason collected up some of Donna's wetness on his fingers and started to circle her swollen clit. "Oh god," she moaned softly, her eyes still fixed on the screen.

Removing her bra, Mrs P revealed her enormous breasts on the screen. The man moved between her legs, holding his big cock as he slid it inside her cunt. They started fucking furiously. Donna climaxed on his fingers, squeezing Jason's cock hard as she came.

Donna quickly removed her tracksuit and knickers and knelt on the floor in front of the TV, watching as Mrs P got fucked hard by the mysterious man. Jason knelt behind her and pressed his cock into her open cunt. He held Donna's hips and started to fuck her hard, all the while watching the couple on the screen. Her thick white juices collected on the base of his cock as he screwed her. Donna seemed even more turned on than usual, and she soon climaxed again.

On the screen, Mrs P was taking it from behind now too, her large saggy breasts flapping about like crazy. Jason continued to fuck Donna in the same way, thrusting as hard and deep as he could inside her.

The man on TV reached his climax, his thrusts becoming erratic. He withdrew and held his cock as Mrs P spun round and offered up her breasts to him. Finally reaching his release, he ejaculated all over her face and tits, coating her in streams of cum.

"Do that to me," Donna panted breathlessly, turning round and offering up her own tits. Jason let himself go, and watched as huge amounts of cum sprayed out of his cock all over her.

As they cleaned themselves up, the video continued to run. Donna was about to turn it off, when something caught Jason's eye. "Wait," he said.

They watched as Mrs P, still naked and covered in cum, opened up her purse and pulled out a wad of notes. She handed them to the black man and he flicked through them, checking how much there was.

"Fucking hell," said Donna, "There must be several hundred quid there,"

"At least," agreed Jason, "Maybe five hundred. Bloody hell, she's payin' him to shag her?"

"Oh my god," Donna gasped, "I hadn't clocked that when I watched this earlier. And there's loads more videos stashed back there. What the fuck?"

Donna rewound the video to the beginning and stashed it back in the drinks cabinet. "You know," she said, pulling her knickers up over her hips, "That bloke made a right load of cash for bugger all work."

"Hah, the dream job!" said Jason.

Donna stood there in just her knickers, eyeing him up. "What?" he asked.

"Well, why not, babe?" she suggested. "Your cock's even bigger than that bloke's in the video. And we could do with the cash," she added, moving over to sit on his lap on the sofa, her ample breasts pressing against his chest.

"Are you serious?" Jason exclaimed. "How would I even begin to find someone willing to pay for that?"

Donna planted a kiss on his cheek. "Don't worry 'bout that," she reassured him. "I'll be your business partner, find you the punters, and we'll split the cash fifty-fifty."

"You wanna be my pimp?" Jason laughed.

"I think the correct term is Madam," she retorted, pushing her tongue into his mouth and kissing him passionately. She was breathing heavily again and Jason felt his cock getting hard again as she grinded her ass on him.

"Wouldn't you be jealous?" Jason asked when they came up for air.

"Not at all," said Donna, her hand moving to his hard cock. She seemed flushed and horny again. "The thought of you shagging some rich middle-aged slag is makin' me wet."

She pulled her knickers to the side and sank down onto his cock.

Chapter 3

By the weekend, Jason had forgotten all about Donna's suggestion. He hadn't taken her seriously anyway. They were sitting in Jason's flat watching the football results on Grandstand when the phone rang. Jason was about to get up off the sofa to answer it but Donna jumped up quickly to pick up the handset. He was a bit surprised, this was his flat after all, why would Donna be expecting a call?

"Hi, Donna speaking," she said, picking up the base of the phone and heading into the kitchen. "Hello, thanks for calling," he heard her say. The phone lead wasn't long enough for her to get fully into the kitchen, so she leaned in the doorway, trying to stop him listening, but he could still hear every word.

"Of course, exactly like I told you... It's five hundred for an hour... Tuesday lunchtime? Let me just check the diary," she paused, standing there holding the phone and counting to ten under her breath. "Yes, you're in luck, he has a spare slot on Tuesday... 1pm, I'll book you in... Thanks for calling Mrs P... Yes, discretion is our watchword, of course... goodbye..."