Fiadh 02

Story Info
My Irish lass.
1.2k words
4.41
2.6k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The best part of my trip though was Fiadh, Fiadh is a her given name. It is Irish in origin, coming from a word meaning "deer", "wildness" but also "respect", It fit her perfectly. She just came up to me on Chapel Street and started a conversation, she was gorgeous five four a little taller then me with much lager breast then mine she had long red hair just like me she is twenty-nine years old.

Fiadh and I were inseparable that wonderful week I spent in Mohill, Ireland. We stayed in contact after I returned home and I was very excited when she decided to come visit me in Chicago. I sent a town car to pick her up at the airport the Friday she arrived. Left word with the doorman at my apartment building to let her in.

Monday I was back at my law office and Fiadh was at the Art Institute of Chicago then she was going to the American Writers Museum. The Art Institute of Chicago collects, preserves and interprets works of art of the highest quality, representing the world's diverse artistic traditions, for the inspiration and education of the public.

The Art Institute is the second largest art museum in the country, with a collection of approximately 300,000 works of art and a physical space of nearly one million square feet. With an annual visitation of about 1.5 million, the Art Institute is one of the most popular attractions for Chicago residents and visitors alike.

The American Writers Museum is the first museum in the nation devoted to American writers and their works. Through innovative and dynamic state-of-the-art exhibitions, as well as compelling programming, the American Writers Museum educates, enriches, provokes and inspires visitors of all ages.

The Chicago Loop has something interesting around every corner and I imagined her exploring the best of the city has to offer in the official downtown of the city. Shopping on State Street ("that great street"), eating lunch at one of the world-class dining options, I had tickets for us to see a performance in the Theatre District of Cabaret ZaZou on Wednesday, I'm sure she was being dazzled by the architecture or getting lost in the country's second-largest art museum, in the Loop she'll experience the best of everything Chicago has to offer including me.

Arriving home a little after six pm I opened my apartment door to find her laying on my couch in my red plush bath robe sipping a class of white wine.

Laughing at the beautiful sight I said, "did you enjoy yourself today?"

"The city is amazing, Cheri," Fiadh exclaimed.

I went to my bedroom, sliding off my red pumps, undressing hanging my work suit neatly in my walk in closet. With no robe to put on I returned to the living room in just my red lace panties and a Depaul University t-shit. Sitting on the opposite end of the couch Fiadh stretched her legs out her gorgeous feet finding a place in my lap. I caressed her smooth legs finally working her feet prodding each foot, digging into the soft balls of her feet. Knuckles enclosed around her soft cute little toes popping them lightly.

She moaned her approval, "Cheri that feels so good," she purred.

Aroused by her cute feet and her moans I brought her foot to my mouth. Sucking each cute little toe in my warm mouth working my long tongue around them. Fiadh's moans telling me I was on the right track sucking those beautiful toes.

"Cheri!" Fiadh said exasperated, playfully kicking me, laughing, what a tender moment between lovers/friends. Sensing opportunity, climbing up on top of her, tickling her, my robe she was wearing falling open exposing her beautiful naked body. Fiadh wiggled under me laughing, our faces so close, both of us laughing, our lips meeting, kissing my hot little red head, tongues dancing.

My hand playing with her amble breast, pinching her nipples hard, drifting down her tight young body to find her wet pussy, rubbing gently, slipping in my fingers, in and out, sweet moans coming from her mouth.

My fingers begin to work thrusting into her, she moved her hips to meet my fingers, pushing them deep inside her. She was my Irish Lover, a prisoner of her desire, drooping down, lowering my mouth to tease her swollen clit with my long tongue.

"Yes, Cheri, yes," she cried out in pleasure.

Bucking her hips to meet my hand, my long tongue making little circles, Fiadh's pussy was so wet, her red pubes so soft. I felt her body tense, her pussy contract, then shake, squirting warm pussy juices all over my face. Tingling all over I nearly came my self at that moment, I climbed back up kissing her, letting her taste her own pussy.

Crawling up to straddle her face, lowering my pussy softly on her mouth, I felt her tongue take it's first licks. Grinding softly on her mouth, her tongue licking, probing my insides. My wetness spilling out over her face, I pressed harder against her mouth, rubbing my clit, riding Fiadh's face. I felt her finger poking at my asshole, what a dirty red head, poking in, pushing deep in my ass.

My speed increased, my moans grew louder, I was out of control, riding her face with no mercy. Feeling the first stage of extasy, pleasure encompassing me, I looked in her blue eyes.

Turning around lowering my asshole on her mouth I felt her tongue take it's first tentative licks before poking inside my ass. She explored my dark hole with enthusiasm, has I finger myself with one hand and her wet pussy with the other. So depraved, pleasure crashing through my little body, trembling, shaking. Screaming her name "Fiadh!"

Orgasms shattering our little bodies, collapsing in a heap, panting, spent, our naked bodies cuddling together. I stroked her sweet little face starring into her dazzling blue eyes.

We laid there in bliss, idling the night away, cuddling together, many pleasures laid ahead six more days with Fiadh to come. We would explore our limits, push boundaries, share tender moments, before she had to return to Ireland.

Tuesday morning we were up early and went walking down the Chicago Riverwalk holding hands, The Chicago Riverwalk is a 1.25-mile-long public path along the bank of the Chicago River it is a hub for summertime entertainment in the Loop. We explored each of the six themed "rooms," each with their own distinct landscape. A beautiful way to start our day I had another long day at the office ahead of me while Fiadh explored more of the city.

For dinner I met her at the Elephant & Castle Pub and restaurant a place with an extensive beer list offering a variety of local craft brews along with traditional European imports. Always a friendly place in the Loop that I can rely on for a consistently good experience.

We drank craft beer and waited for our dinner playing a game of footsie under our corner table full of sexual desire and lust. We ate the delicious meal a wonderful night as Fiadh talk of what she had done and seen on her day of sightseeing. Strolling back down the Riverwalk to my apartment under the moonlight we stop to kiss under the Bamberg Bridge. A beautiful moment with the woman I was falling in love with.