Fiadh 03

Story Info
I put slight pressure on her shoulders encouraging her down.
811 words
4.32
3.3k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The best part of my trip to Mohill, Ireland was Fiadh, Fiadh is a her given name. It is Irish in origin, coming from a word meaning "deer", "wildness" but also "respect", It fit her perfectly. She just came up to me on Chapel Street and started a conversation, she was gorgeous five four a little taller then me with much lager breast then mine she had long red hair just like me she is twenty-nine years old.

Fiadh and I were inseparable that wonderful week I spent in Mohill, Ireland. We stayed in contact after I returned home and I was very excited when she decided to come visit me in Chicago. I sent a town car to pick her up at the airport the Friday she arrived. Left word with the doorman at my apartment building to let her in.

Her vacation was flying by it was already Wednesday luckily I took today off I was taking her to a Chicago Cubs game at Wrigley Field also called "The Friendly Confines," is famous for the ivy-covered outfield walls, manual scoreboard, and lively atmosphere.. We dressed in the Cubs jerseys I bought us just for today, shorts and baseball hats. We boarded the L at the red line and rode to Addison Avenue, Wrigleyville, The area around the stadium is known as Wrigleyville, and it's bursting at the seams with sports bars, souvenir stalls, and drunk die-hard Cubs fans. Walking up and down Clark Street we stopped at a few of the area's many bars.

The open-air Gallagher Way right outside the stadium, is a beautiful place to hang out before the game. It's a popular gathering spot even not in baseball season a slew of events go on there through out the year, including farmers markets, an outdoor concert series, film screenings, and a holiday winter wonderland.

I took Fiadh's picture with the statues of Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, and Harry Carrey. We entered Wrigley Field off Clark Street on the western side of the ballpark at gate D and took our seats behind home plate. Fiadh's first baseball game and there is nothing like day baseball in Wrigley Field.

We went to the bathroom together between the 6th and 7th innings holding hands while we waited in line for a stall. When it was our turn we went in the stall together after taking turns peeing we kissed her soft lips felt so warm and wonderful. After all the beer we had already drank are inhibitions very low.

I put slight pressure on her shoulders encouraging her down I knew this maneuver well from experience, I felt her drifting down to her knees, she was kneeling down on the dirty bathroom stall floor before me. Pulling my shorts down something primal taking over, She parted my pussy lips with her fingers diving into my wet pussy licking & sucking spreading my lips farther, I was moaning at the sensations radiating to my brain. I grabbed her head with both my hands grinding my wet pussy into her beautiful face. I was so wet, so turned on, any thoughts of where we were drifted away. all I want an earth shattering orgasm. My groans growing louder my hips started bucking, knees wobbling, I squealed in delight, holding her head firmly in place wave after wave shook my little body squirting juices all over my face.

Returning to our seats just in time for the traditional singing of "Take me out to the ballpark" a wonderful day with Fiadh. The Cubs beat the Reds 7-2 and we headed to Uncommon Ground for dinner featuring Greenstar Brewing the first certified organic brewery in Illinois and contemporary comfort cuisine with an emphasis on seasonal, regional, organic ingredients.

After dinner Fiadh and I headed for the train station to catch the L back downtown after a great day. Taking our seats in the crowded train car snuggling together I nibbled on her neck. My fingers finding there way into her shorts I caressed her soft mound working her clit in circles the way she likes.

Slowly parting her wet pussy lips inserting two fingers while still working her clit with my thumb. Fiadh laid her head back and closed her eyes soft moans escaping her lips. Increasing my speed and force she succumbed to the pleasure of being finger on the train.

Her body trembling in pleasure as I sucked on her neck listing to her sweet moans not caring where we were. Exiting the train at the Jackson station we ran through the downtown streets to my apartment. Stripping off our cloths on our way to the bedroom. Falling into bed together, embracing, kissing, arms, legs, wrapped around each other.

Making sweet love together through the night my beautiful Fiadh just two days left her plane back to Ireland leaves Saturday morning.