All Comments on 'Fiancé of my Ex-Boss Ch. 11'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Exluke1Exluke1about 1 year ago

Yes. It would be cool if Kyle lost his notion that Karl was really a great choice for a husband. I like Ross’s genuine motivation to protect his friend/lover and to see his raw truly loving feelings being “born” for someone.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Well, it sure sounds like Phil got his boat rocked! It's funny but I never thought of Karl as the type of guy to have an affair. I guess we'll find out when we see if Phil finds anything on tape. Of course, Karl could always be doing something away from work. Maybe it's even worse than Ross thinks, Karl could be heading out to the local ABS for those couple of hours to become a glory hole slut. ;-) Whatever the situation, I think Kyle will initially take his anger out on Ross for interfering when he tells him what he finds out. Another great chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES