Fiancé of my Ex-Boss Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded. "Fine. But you will either use a condom with them or with me."

"Do you use a condom with your hookups?"

"Always."

"You didn't with Seth."

"Yeah, and I went to the clinic the next day."

"Fine, I can do that."

"Thank you."

.

"Good, then I hope you brought a toothbrush, big guy, cos you are not going home this weekend," I smiled at him.

"I'm not?"

I finally felt at ease enough to lean toward him and kiss him softly. "No, you are not. I will devour you tonight and tomorrow and the day after!"

He gulped and smiled nervously.

.

I combed his hair back and took his hand in mine.

"One thing. If you ever find yourself a woman or someone else, I want to know about that."

He nodded. "Even one-night stands?"

"Sure. But mainly if it gets serious," I looked at his hands and kissed his palm.

"Okay," Kyle whispered, watching my darkening eyes.

.

"Now, before we start. I want to see the video you did when you called me while you fingered yourself."

Kyle grinned. "I was hoping you would."

I smiled and finally kissed him properly. I feasted on that mouth and didn't want to let go.

12