Fiancé of my Ex-Boss Ch. 15

Story Info
We watch with Kyle the video he made for me.
2.4k words
4.56
2.7k
3

Part 15 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 11/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
I_Dusk
I_Dusk
241 Followers

Chapter 15 - Look at the screen

.

.

We made out, and he scratched my lower back.

"When you called me, were you naked, or did you have clothes on?"

"Naked, I just went from the shower."

"Good." I took off his shirt and then pulled down his pants and jock. He chuckled as I smelled his body and wrapped him again in my arms, kissing his neck.

"I had an image in my head since you called me that night! Where is that video?"

Kyle went to his bag and pulled out his wallet. Inside was a flash drive, and he gave it to me. I took him by the hand and led him to my bedroom. Switching on every camera and the TV.

"You not going to be naked?"

"I worry I could not hold back if my dick would be out!"

"What are you planning?"

"You will see. Sit down."

I plugged it in and took the remote. Kyle sat on the bed, and I sat behind him, kissing his neck and ear.

"Have you prepared yourself for today?"

"Yeah, you?"

I nodded and kissed him while I pressed play.

.

On the screen, Kyle moved away from the camera and put earpads in his ears, then he sat with his legs spread and leaned against the backrest of, I suppose, their bed. I spread Kyles's legs and set them in the exact position Kyle on screen had.

"What do you want to do, Ross?"

"I think that should be obvious by now." I grinned at him.

The Kyle on the screen jerked his cock slightly, and I took his dick and did the same. Kyle just caressed my arm, rested his head on my shoulder, and looked at me. I kissed him with a gentle smile and looked again at the screen. There Kyle jerked himself for a while, and I did the same to the one leaning on me and watching himself on the TV. His cock was hard already, and it twitched a couple of times in my hand. I wanted to taste him, but I didn't. I just repeated everything in front of me.

.

"What did you think about here, jerking that dick?"

"I thought about you watching it."

"Nice. Feel free to make me one like this whenever you want."

Kyle smiled and exhaled as a wave of shivers ran through him.

"I love the way you are looking at me. Fuck, if we would've face-timed, I would go crazy over here!" I said, my voice getting husky.

Kyle licked my lips, and I smiled before I dove into his lips while slowly rubbing his cock.

"Were you fingering yourselves ever before this?"

He slowly shook his head.

"So you did it just for me."

"Yeah." He whispered seductively. Fuck! How much I wanted just to grab him and kiss all over that boyish face and muscled body!

.

I turned back to the TV and appreciated the ripped body in front of me, jacking that beautiful thick cock. I loved how his body felt under me. I was following the same rhythm as Kyle that day, and I felt his tongue on my neck and then my ear. My dick twitched, and I felt drops of precum wetting my jock. Sweet torture. I loved that!

.

The Kyle on the screen looked at me and spat in his hand. Putting that hand between his legs and spreading them even further. I started to hyperventilate as I felt Kyle under me widen his legs and put my hand in his mouth, smearing spit generously over my fingers and licking them.

"Fuck!" I looked into those eyes present in the room with me. His lips were apart in a slight horny smile, and those deep brown eyes were now nearly black!

"You are so fucking hot! I don't know where to look first," I whispered.

"Look at the screen."

I did as he told me, and I nearly cummed in my pants. My jock must have been soaking wet now, cos that man in front of me pushed a middle finger in his hole and hissed as he opened his mouth in aroused exhale. I felt Kyle's hand guiding me toward his hole, and I pressed my middle finger into him. Kyle whimpered a little under me, and I pulled out slightly, making a circular motion around his pussy, the same as the Kyle on screen did.

.

"Fuck, how much I want to taste you!" I rubbed my cheek into his forehead.

"Kiss me, Ross," his voice was weak. It hurt him. Damn! I eased my fingers and slowly teased his crack while I dove into him and kissed him gently.

I spat into my hand and pushed slightly more into him.

"Let me in, baby."

He moaned, and soon his hole pushed against my fingers, and I slid in. We looked into each other's eyes, and I heard his moans mix with those in the video. It was elating!

.

We spend a long while like this. I kissed him, and he moaned in my mouth as I slowly fingered him and spread his sphincter.

"Take off your shirt, Ross," he said, turning slightly and trying to take it off. I kissed his nose gently and pulled my finger from him to give him a chance to undress me.

"Those jeans too!"

"Not yet, baby, I am holding by the tread. They are the last piece of my sanity right now," my voice was so coarse it was coming out as a growl. Kyle smiled and kissed me again while he pressed my hand into his ass.

I managed to push now two fingers in, and he arched under me. "More."

"You sure? You are damn tight, baby."

"Don't make me beg, babe!"

.

I liked that thought! But maybe another time. I added a third finger and watched him squirm under me and look at the video still playing. The Kyle over there also had three fingers in and now was reaching for the phone.

The mischievous smile on his lips was so hot when he had three fingers up his ass! I felt Kyle's hole squeeze around my fingers, and I growled. He laid the phone next to him.

("Hi,") I heard my voice and saw Kyle tremble slightly at that. How fucking hot was it to see that! I kept a steady pace on fingering him, watching the screen. The Kyle in front of us tilted his head back in a silent moan. He must have brushed against the prostate! I did that as well and immediately felt Kyle under me arch his back.

("Hi, what are you doing?") I looked at Kyle under me and smiled. We kept switching between the screen and kissing while the Kyle and I on the video talked. The whole time I was grazing and teasing his hole, watching him genuinely enjoy that under me.

...

("No. Only now and then when there are big projects on the line.")

"That was actually really suspicious," I grinned at Kyle.

"I really don't know what he does, to be honest," Kyle whimpered. The pressure on his prostate was taking a toll on him.

"Still, you could've come up with something more creative."

"Fuck... Ross, I seriously don't want to think about that right now."

"My beautiful man, are you getting flustered here?"

"Shut up, this is fucking amazing!" he was moaning under me, and I couldn't help but pounce on those lips.

("Right... How long is he usually gone?")

("Few hours.")

"I would've come and bash your door open if you'd given me the address."

"You wouldn't yet." Kyle licked my lip and turned to the TV, we were watching that Kyle finger his pussy, and his tempo got faster. I moved faster as well, and Kyle under me whined in desperation.

.

I watched that horny man on video as he spread his legs even wider and raised them as he started to shake and moan into the receiver.

"Now."

I looked at him, and I was getting seriously desperately crazy! My cock hurt, and I could see Kyle was also at his last reserves to hold back!

("What are you doing now?")

("Take a guess,") his coarse voice sounded in my ears as Kyle under me just smiled.

("Actually, I am making you a video. So, I should mention that this call is being recorded.")

("I want to see you!") I heard myself snarl.

"I think at this point, I pulled my dick out. When I heard that."

"I wish I could've seen it!"

"You could, you tease!" I sneered at him.

("Patience, boy, you will see it.")

("Did you just call me boy?") I heard my horny voice.

"I have to admit, Kyle, that was fucking hot!"

Kyle just smiled and kept watching while his fingers were digging into my arm. I was fingering him now at full speed, and he was shaking.

.

("Yes,") another moan, and Kyle on the screen shifted to have even better access as he was now fingering himself with need ("I have it set up in a way I can see myself. I have to say it's a trip.")

("Show me! Let's facetime. You can see me too.")

("Do you know how much effort it took me not to see you this week?")

("You could have come over anytime.")

("I tried to be a good boy.")

("Fuck! I would make you my good boy.") Kyle, under me, screamed and bit my forearm, thrusting back toward my hand. I was lost in everything that was happening. It didn't even hurt!

("Fucker!") Kyle on screen hissed and shifted again. ("Did you watch the video I left there?")

.

...

.

"Ross, I don't know how much more I can take."

"Hold on, baby. We are nearly there."

"Fuck!"

("How considerate of you.")

("I am a considerate person.")

("Sure you are. Watch it. I made it in a way you wouldn't be able to recognize any of us if you didn't know who was on it. I have more with our faces, but I wouldn't give you those.")

("Ok, I will watch it.")

Kyle was now seriously beyond himself. He was twitching and moaning loudly in my ear.

("I am still mad at you, by the way.")

"Were you really?" I teased his ear with a smile.

("You don't sound like that.")

"Fuck... no... Ross...!" Kyle answered me, stammering.

.

("I just realized that I am even worse... Fuuuck...") I looked at the screen and watched with absolute hunger the man in front of me moan and shake. ("I keep thinking about you and can't seem to be able to stop. It's getting pathetic, to be honest.")

("I am flattered,") My voice sounded so fucking deep. I heard myself talk many times on recording, but what this man could do to me by just moaning into my ear was surreal.

("You should be! You are not even my type, and I am here fingering my hole like some hungry bitch thinking about you.") That guy kept looking into the camera as he was saying that and only now took his cock in his hand!

"I thought I would shoot that moment! I thought I would go crazy when I heard that." I looked at my Kyle, and he had this satisfied smirk that sent goosebumps all over me.

"Ross, fuck me!" Kyle breathed out, shaking when I took his cock in my second hand.

.

("What did you just say?")

("You heard me.")

I stared at the man begging me to take him, and I was torn like never in my life! I wanted him to cum at the same time as the Kyle on video! Yet I wanted to fuck him, maybe even more!

"You want me to fuck you now?" ("Fuck! Kyle, come here! Or tell me your address!")

("You know you are right. I am scared shitless about you fucking me. You are a fucking beast! And honestly, I am not going to turn into a bottom!") I looked at the screen.

I saw him shake, fingering himself, hissing and moaning in that deep voice!

("But since you fingered me on that fucking couch, I can't stop thinking about it, and... man! When I think about that Tuesday, I am getting crazy!")

("Kyle, come here!")

("No. I am going to cum soon. I just wanted to hear your voice while I do it.")

.

"Ross! Fuuuck!" Kyle was urging me.

"Shh baby, I will fuck you. I will fuck you good, but I want to do it right. Bear with this for me." I kissed him, and he nodded, closing his eyes and biting his lip. I still haven't stopped fingering him and trying to match the tempo as Kyle had back then.

("Kyle... Please tell me your address.") I heard how desperate I was! Fuck, I am getting desperate now!

("I will leave with Karl tomorrow. I won't see you for a month. I won't hear from you, and I will do my best not to think about you.)

.

"Listen now, baby." I kissed Kyle's ear.

Kyle opened his eyes dazed and turned to look at the TV, watching himself jerk his cock, finger his hole, and whisper hungrily. ("But if that won't work... I want to fuck that tight hole of yours and make you scream under me while I will breed you, Ross! And then I want you to fuck me hard until I shoot a second time with your dick deep in my ass!")

We both watched him squirm, his balls tight under his raging cock, and he was now nearly laying on the bed with legs wide apart, and then he arched and screamed, shooting volleys of cum high in the air and having it splash on his chest and neck! Kyle, under me, couldn't take anymore, and his screams prolonged those on the screen, and his balls erupted, spraying his load on his belly and chest. He was shaking and gripping my forearms that, were bringing him to orgasm as he finally calmed down and laid on me, absolutely spent.

.

I was done! I launched on that poor, spent man and kissed the lights out of him. Kyle kissed me back, slowly returning to the present, and his hazy eyes welcomed me with a smile.

("See you in 2020, bro. Don't call me.")

Kyle quickly recovered, and soon he was kissing me with the same hunger as I did him.

"Those jeans down, NOW!"

.

.

>> Chapter 16 - Third Man to Top Me

.

I_Dusk
I_Dusk
241 Followers