All Comments on 'Fiancé of my Ex-Boss Ch. 15'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer11 months ago

I had to get used to the parentheses, but after I did it was like watching the video along with them. Then it began to feel like I was switching back and forth, watching the video, then watching what Kyle and Ross were doing, and that was really HOT! Chapter #15 brought out the voyeur in me. Hmmm, I wonder if that's what you had in mind when you wrote this interesting chapter. ;-)

I_DuskI_Dusk11 months agoAuthor

Yes, I know it's not the most clear. But both Kyle and Ross enjoy capturing their sexapades on video and watching them :) I wanted to give them a chance to enjoy this kink of theirs together. The rest will be mostly just creating content, not only watching it ;) Promise :)

Here is how that will play out - https://www.patreon.com/posts/fiance-of-my-ex-78146838

I will post it again in ten days for those patient enough to wait :)

Exluke1Exluke111 months ago

These guys are just hot with their video making kinks. This is going to be a great night to remember for them and Ross is surely recording it as well. So I guess Karl doesn’t have to know since their marriage is just one of convenience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES