All Comments on 'Fiancé of my Ex-Boss Ch. 18'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

Wow, such a complicated hot mess! Right now, I can't imagine how all of this is going to work out or even if it will. As much as I'd like to hope that Ross and Kyle end up with a HEA, that hope has dimmed considerably as this story progressed. And of course, life frequently doesn't work out the way we planned, so... Still, I have faith that even if these two don't get the "ever after" they will at least end up with the "happy". Hot, thought-provoking chapter!

I_DuskI_Dusk9 months agoAuthor

These two will stick like a glue. They have the most supportive relationship from the whole Cheaters project. So I promise there’s definitely HEA

Exluke1Exluke19 months ago

Ross made a good point. Kyle does need to tell Karl even if it bothers him. It’s important to Ross so that should be reason enough, and it’s such a double standard that Karl is seeing Don and plans to continue doing so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES