Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Buster2UBuster2U6 months ago

5 Big Blazing Stars, it is So easy for a young horny woman to get 'carried away' and get 'crazy' too bad it cost her marriage to Fiancee'. My only issue is that a woman is still 'single' when she is 'engaged'. She may be committed but she is still single. However, she still should NOT be acting like a single slut all the same. My wife has been in several 'wet t-shirt' contests when she was 40. LOL Fun times, Not this fun though. Thanks for the effort. Buster2U

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

Yes, we know it's just a fantasy story. But getting "raped" on stage by numerous people while inebriated, is still rape. Plus, an illegal contract is not enforceable. It's all so ridiculous.

JamesBlondeJamesBlonde5 months ago

Great story. Would love more descriptions of her pussy, labia etc

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am very much looking forward to the continuation of this. I am getting very turned on by the fact that she is getting in deeper and deepr. Let's see how deep …

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

Chloe is now a confirmed slut for cock - any cock, but now especially Jason's cock. Indeed, she loves Jason's cock as much or more than she loves her fiancée. She does not seem willing to give up all the random cock even as she plans to marry Andy, so things are not looking good for their marriage. The author has written a very erotic tale, but it may have a dark side as Chloe gets in deeper and deeper and her sexual cravings that go beyond what her fiancée - or any one man -and consuming her. It has become all she can think about. Her lust may have overcome whatever guilt she may have felt initially. It is hard to see that this will end well for Andy, and their relationship. This another excellent story from the author, with possiBly a darker undercurrent that remains to be revealed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersims71@sims71
New to this site. Came here to get some inspiration on how to write my story about an actual event that happened early in our marriage. Please read my first story called "Hot Slutty Night". Then the follow on stories are: 2. The job Interview 3. Kates New Job 4. Kates New Life...