Fickled Twist of Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam, on the other hand, found the game relatively easy. He struggled for the first two or three rounds as he got used to it. But, soon after, Sam found the secrets to winning a match or two. At least, he considered, it would make Lucas work for his victories. Lucas, on the other hand, was sweating the defeat. But then, he started laughing, causing his newfound acquaintance to lose concentration.

"Really!" Sam commented.

"I'm not trying to make you have problems...I concede that round. I'm simply looking at the world's best gamer for you to catch on that easily to one of the hardest games around. I find that very amusing. There are team games we can get involved with that will allow us to really compete."

"You're no longer mad at me for invading your space?" Sam questioned.

"Heck no, Dude. If anything, I am stoked you came along. There's gonna be so many sorry boys for ever doubting my abilities." Lucas seemed beside himself. "Once I teach you how to play the competitive levels, there should be no doubt who the dominate gamer in our area is."

"Does that mean we're friends?" Sam inquired.

"It does indeed, Padawan." Lucas came back.

---------

Mandy had a terrible time resolving her feelings. She had never thought of sex with another woman, but there it was, facing her like the proverbial elephant in the room. Destiny captivated the young woman, sheering her inhibitions to nothingness. The thought of the ramifications of sex with the newfound woman consumed her. What would people think, her parents, Jim's parents? Indeed, they would want to claim custody of Lucas to get him out of the clutches of the depraved widow who willingly succumbed to a stranger's wiles. Perhaps, even her co-workers would shout a protest, if not Jim's employees. The mind is a terrible place to doubt one's feelings.

Destiny, on the other hand, found Mandy scrumptious. Sex with a woman was a novel idea that she had never considered, but she might if she found the one person she found alluring enough to step out of her comfort zone. Unfortunately, she might never be able to emotionally attract Mandy to convince her friend to try. Nevertheless, nothing held the woman back from seducing her host except Mandy herself.

There was the fact, however, that Destiny had never had a crush on another woman. Still, she didn't appear to have the inhibitions Mandy seemed to have. Sex, for sex's sake, was her motto. It was anything that went sexually for Destiny. However, she would wait on her newfound friend to see where her desires led her. There was that simple doubt that fantasy wouldn't lead to reality, and the young woman would "chicken out" when confronted with actuality. Destiny watched the wary stares of Mandy as they gingerly tiptoed around what was seemingly obvious. The two of them were headed for a confrontation, which seemed like it would occur very soon.

The young widow cautiously watched Destiny's every move, even in the bathroom, no matter where she was. It wasn't as if she was following her guest to the toilet or shower to lurk or anything; she was concerned and wanted to know where the woman was. Likewise, Destiny, convinced she was touched, watched her newfound friend. There was nothing left to the imagination concerning the affluent lifestyle. For many weeks, Mandy warily watched her companion for signs of abuse of friendship trust. But, on the other hand, Destiny was hopeful her friend would come around.

Around a week after Destiny and her son began staying at Mandy's, she rushed into the house excitedly and animatedly. But unfortunately, no one was in the living part of the house, so she ran to Mandy's bedroom to share her news. She quietly entered the hallway leading to the main bedroom, suddenly stopping. A moan came from the direction of Mandy's door. More sounds ensued, and Destiny knew what those sounds were. Mandy was jilling off.

"Go get it, girl," the young woman thought.

The noises coming down the hallway increased as Mandy approached her orgasm. Destiny moved as quietly as she could, so she leaned against the door and opened the door slightly to peer in. Mandy was in her bed, the bedding pulled aside, with her knees splayed apart. The widow's hands were furiously working the folds of her pussy and clitoris, trying to reach the peek. Destiny realized there was no way she would be discovered, as Mandy seemed to have reached the point of no return, her body arched, her head thrown back. Destiny watched as Mandy pulled her glistening fingers from her cunt and put them inside her mouth, returning them immediately to getting off.

Mandy's body contorted, and her arms and legs flailed; it seemed like she had completed her journey. Then the body arched again, and another jolt shot through her body. Then it happened. Destiny froze as she heard her name through the fog.

"Fuck me, Destiny, fuck me for all you're worth. Suck my cunt...." The words flowed from Mandy's mouth, making Destiny feel incredibly ill at ease. A flutter in her stomach made her retreat, shutting the door quietly before retreating to her room. Mandy had been shy; Destiny had openly flirted with the woman. The question in Destiny's mind was whether she would go through with any kind of seduction. All the teasing she had done to Mandy aside, could she have a lesbian affair with the woman who had taken her in so unselfishly?

Destiny shared the good news she had wanted to share earlier that evening with everyone around the supper table. "I have fantastic news...I

have been hired by your husband's firm as a secretary. Starting pay is $45,000 a year. I start Monday."

The boys thought that was great. Destiny continued, "Mark Lubnow, the HR guy told me with my resume' I would fit in fine. The fact that I mentioned your name, Mandy, didn't hurt. They all have nothing but good things to say about you and your husband. I wanted to tell you earlier, but you were...indisposed."

With Destiny's information, Mandy had lowered her head in sadness but looked up quickly when she alluded to her afternoon masturbatory session. She nearly freaked out when Destiny asked her who she was thinking about. Then, panicking, she looked at the two boys to see if they had picked up on the innuendo. But instead, they were wrapped in their own world, talking video games.

Mandy put her face in her hands and gently began to weep. Destiny quickly got behind her, placed her hands on her shoulders, and leaned to whisper in her ear. "I'm sorry, did I say something wrong. I thought you would be happy for me."

"I am, Destiny. It's just...it brings back memories so hurtful."

"They took good care of you and Lucas. They are a good company and I know I will enjoy working for them. I'm sorry if I felt I had to throw your name into the mix..."

"That's okay. The people who work there are the best. It just hit me with sadness. I am glad you got the job." Mandy wiped her eyes and realized she had cried over something benign concerning her dead husband for the first time. "Good for Destiny," she thought.

Mandy raised her eyes to look into those of Destiny, "...and I think you know who I was fantasizing about."

Destiny leaned over and planted a gentle kiss on Mandy's forehead. "Yes, I do," she whispered.

---------

Many weeks after Destiny started working, a humid night culminated in a significant storm. The lightning was furious, the thunder booming, and the wind roared. Mandy lay awake, unable to sleep, frightened of the loud noises, flashing lights, and shaking house and grounds from the massive explosions caused by the sounds of thunder. Then, she heard a soft knock on the door.

"Hey, can I come in?" Destiny called softly, not wanting to wake her friend if she could sleep during the storm.

"Come on in," Mandy replied.

Destiny walked over and stood at the side of the bed as if waiting for an invitation. "I checked on the boys...You know teenagers...they were asleep in their own bed. They seemed to be in a deep sleep."

"Thanks, Destiny. I was going to go check on them myself in a few minutes. I'm glad I don't have to get out of my bed, now."

"I can't sleep at all. The storm is too wild right now. Do you mind if I crawl in bed with you? Maybe we could keep company with each other through the rest of this mess."

"Do you really think we should? I mean, you know who I was thinking about that afternoon. You know I have wanted you for so long...I have gotten off so many times thinking of you. Do you really want to take a chance..."

"We can talk about it as we make each other feel safe," Destiny replied.

"I know it's the proverbial elephant in the room, but I am comfortable with the prospect that you will behave yourself..." she laughed.

Mandy moved the blanket, offering a spot on the bed. Destiny paused momentarily, then lay down beside her friend. The warmth of Mandy permeated the blanket and sheets, drawing Destiny closer. A loud clap of thunder shuddered through the room, seemingly amplifying the bright light outside the bedroom window. The sound of breaking tree limbs reverberated through the stillness that followed, helping the two women embrace for the first time, clutching desperately for safety.

Mandy's initial thought was of surprise; Destiny realized immediately what had happened and simply went with the impulse. Both were dressed in lingerie, directly accessible by men or women. Destiny firmly grasped Mandy's ass, while Mandy had her hands up when they came together, and she had two handfuls of her luscious friend's breasts.

A knock on the door separated them. The boys must have been awakened by the violent storm. "Come in," Mandy called.

Both young teens entered the room. "Are you alright, Mom," Lucas asked, excited by the terrible weather.

"Have you seen my mom, Miss Mandy?" Sam asked, trying to see through the darkness.

"I'm here, Sam. I got scared and decided to share my fear with Mandy."

"Thank goodness," Sam exclaimed. "We went by your room first, and you weren't there. I was scared something might have happened to you."

"I stopped by your room to check on the two of you before coming up here to check on Mandy."

Mandy turned on the light. Sam and Lucas looked at their mothers lying side-by-side, dressed in nightclothes, and visibly sighed in relief.

"When your mother came up, I asked her to stay until the storm was over," Mandy lied. "Do you want to lie down? It's a big bed."

"No, Mom, we were just worried about things. It sounds like the storm is getting over with," Lucas commented. "I'm glad the power didn't go off. I think Sam and I will go play video games."

"Just go get you a snack and something to drink before you settle down. The storm might become worse, so don't go outside. Try to stay in one place if the lights go out. If you need anything, call me on the intercom."

"Mom, are you going back to bed?" Sam inquired.

"Not right now, Sam. Mandy and I were just talking about something very important before you two showed up. I'll come down and check on you on my way to bed."

"Thanks, Mom," Sam noted.

After the boys had left, the two mothers turned back to each other. A look of relief crossed the faces of both.

"Consider us fortunate," Mandy started.

"Yeah, I know," Destiny replied. "Look, we still have to address what's going on with us. I have been anticipating us fucking each other's brains out ever since that day I listened to you shouting my name while you were cumming all over the place. Shit that was hot."

"I've been fantasizing about you since I saw you in the bathroom. I began wondering what it would be like to kiss you...to suck your nipples into my mouth...to taste your pussy juices. I want to feel you. I want to own you. I want to consume you, lick you, eat you up. I want to fuck the hell out of you. But I don't know why. I've never fantasized about a woman before. It never crossed my mind. As a matter of fact, it revolted me so much for as long as I've known about women having sex with each other. Thinking about you, I've longed for it to happen...hell, I've even tasted my own juices fantasizing that it was yours. You've gotten into my head, and unless I do something about it..."

"I know, Mandy, I feel the same way. If I don't do something about it, I'll never know... But, you know, it scared me that day when I realized you were cumming over me. I was so scared, I went to my room and just shook. I talk a good game, but I've never been with a woman. I've thought about it but never have acted on it. I've had several opportunities, but the right person just hasn't come along."

"Well, we almost got into it before the boys came into the room. If they had been five minutes later, they would have witnessed me fucking the shit out of you. I don't know how I would've explained it, but I think Lucas would understand. He's pretty grown-up about stuff like relationships. A year after his father died he told me find someone and get laid."

"Really?" Destiny asked.

"Yep! When I told him I had brought guests home when you came home with me he said 'about time.'"

Getting serious, Destiny looked deeply into Mandy's eyes. "Please tell me to go to my room. This has become very awkward..."

"Do you really want to, I mean I'm still wet from just hugging you. But if you stay, we need to lock the doors."

At that suggestion, Destiny jumped up, ran to the door, and did just that. Then, when the young woman turned back to the bed, beauty dominated her eyes, allowing her lust to flow unabated. The young woman practically jumped across the room into the bed, then wrapped Mandy in her arms. Then, she pulled away slightly to peer into the eyes of a series of firsts. The first woman who had ever come to her aid. She was the first woman who had ever been so kind as to share her clothes and house. The first woman who had accepted her as someone of worth. The first woman she had ever considered making love with. The first person she had ever felt the warmth of...love.

To Destiny, kissing the lovely, caring, and charismatic woman beside her was a no-brainer. To Mandy, her friend of such a short time, it was a matter of lust, a feeling she had since she saw Destiny nude in the bathroom. But, there was something more...an affection... no, a deep emotional bond...perhaps even love.

When their lips touched for the first time, lightning crashed close by. The flash filled the room completely; the roar of the thunder once again shook the house. Both experienced feelings of extra-perceptual lust. The exploratory kiss created a sense of helplessness between the two women. Soon their innocent explorations became hardened, their passion growing, and their desire expanding to reach unknown parameters.

Destiny pulled away momentarily and gazed at her friend, now lover. Slightly frustrated at her lack of willpower, Destiny wondered if this kiss would end their playfulness and destine their obsession to obscurity. That did not happen. Mandy returned the kiss with a much-maligned sense of decency. The two lost themselves in the kiss.

"Shit," Mandy thought. "What the hell am I doing?" With that thought, she went back to assailing her friend. The kiss led to hands-on Destiny's body rubbing and attacking the flesh of her companion. Her desire rose to meet her initial needs and then surpassed them...a violent orgasm hit...just from a kiss. "Oh, this is going to be nice."

Hands roamed; kisses ensued; soon, the fingers found the nether regions.

Destiny oohed, and Mandy cooed. Oh, it was wondrous. Even in all her sexual exploits with her husband, Mandy had never experienced anything close. Another orgasm, never given by her husband, ensued. Why had she even contemplated ceasing her relationship with Destiny?

Tongue on her neck, a lick on her breast, subtle nuances of touching initiated desires neither woman had experienced with any of their male partners. Mandy paused as she hugged her friend and lover. Why had she never felt this with her husband? She loved him, desired him, and felt the immense loss from his death, but she had never felt the craving for him that she was experiencing with Destiny.

As for the self-assured Destiny, other than teasing Mandy with the occasional flirts and the one-time exhibition of nudity to Mandy, she had never had any relations with another woman. To be fair, besides the initial fascination with her ex-husband, she had never had an emotional bond with anyone. So as much as it was new to Mandy, it was just as much for Destiny.

They were gentle with each other. There was that feeling of excitement, but both women were delving into unknown emotional territory. Their cautiousness tempered their lovemaking. A nip here, a bite there, a lick across a nipple all fueled the slowly burning desire in both women. The tentativeness they felt helped keep the coals burning slowly. Only the time allowed for the possibility to happen. The longer their wariness consumed them, the quicker the fuse began to burn.

When Destiny moved her lips to Mandy's breast to scrape a nipple with her teeth, she decided it was time. She sucked the flesh of her sexual partner deep into her mouth, consuming the nipple, areola, and a significant portion of the boob into her mouth. Mandy was caught unaware for once, and her lover elicited a deep, guttural moan. Then, the lovemaking began to accelerate wildly, each woman striving to make the other more turned on.

Nothing prepared the other for the intense emotional response to the illicit feelings of love the two endured. Both wondered "what was happening." Each developed a sense of rapture that lasted beyond all substance. Understandably, neither would genuinely understand until the end of what was happening.

Mandy inserted two fingers in Destiny...her flower opening entirely to the intrusion of the digits. "Oh my....Oh my...Oh my Godddddddd!" A flick on the breast...a tongue on the stomach...a choice to complete the act. A lick on the clit of her friend started her frenzy. Soon the flat tongue of Mandy was licking the complete vaginal canal of her friend...Soon it was beyond all belief that Mandy was devouring the pussy of her newfound friend. Never had either of them experienced what was...

"I've never cum like that...," Destiny said.

"Neither have I..." Mandy replied.

"You came without me doing anything?"

"I came, because you did. I love you, Destiny. I love you so much..."

"I never realized...," and then she kissed Mandy deeper and more intensely than any man she had ever had relations with.

"Where do we go from here?" Destiny asked the beautiful woman before her.

"We'll see, but I never want you out of sight. I love you...I know it now...I will sink battleships for you...I hope for once I am not just imagining my feelings."

"I don't think that's possible..."

12