Field of Dreams Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband and wife enjoy their sexuality.
1.9k words
4.24
5.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marisa blushed as she tried to think of a way to explain this magical item to the love of her life.

"Well, I found it at the local consignment Shoppe. You know, where I usually get the incense and stuff. It's called the Monkey's Paw."

"Wait, like the old story?" questioned Andrew.

"Yeah, I guess so. It had a note attached that it grants wishes. Sorta like a genie it seems," She answered.

Andrew looked curiously at the item in his hand again. "So, what did you want to wish for?"

"I got it as an early anniversary gift for you, so wish for whatever you would like," she said, with her face turning even a darker shade of red. She was pretty sure she knew what he would wish for. He had not been secretive about the fact he wants to make her boobs blow up to an even larger size. His plan had been through pregnancy, but this works too, and so much faster.

Andrew had to think about this one. His first inclination was to wish for her boobs to grow to insane proportions. However, the counter to that was her back would break from the weight if the only thing that changed was her breasts. Moreover, if he wished for her muscles to grow in accordance with her boobs, he'd be married to a woman who looked like a body builder with gargantuan tits. After a moment of thought, he came up with the perfect plan.

Holding the monkey's paw firmly, he said in a clear, loud voice, "I wish that Marisa's muscles and body can adapt to whatever stress they are put under, with no noticeable growth or extreme fatigue. She will appear to all as unchanged, but will be able to withstand the weight of her body and exertion of sex, regardless of how large she becomes, where the weight is located, or how vigorously we make love."

Marisa immediately felt renewed. Her body instantly recovered from the intense fucking she had just minutes-before received. Her pussy was once again soaking wet and she needed fulfillment NOW. Before Andrew could ask her how she felt, Marisa had gotten up to him, pushed him back in his chair and straddled his lap. She pushed her boobs at him, making it known that she desired him to grope, suck, and bite them.

She was no longer in the mood for love-making, she wanted to be ravaged. No, she NEEDED to be ravaged. Fucked like an animal in heat. Filled with more and more of his cum. Never enough it seems to sate her craving for his body. She rammed herself down on his fully-erect penis. Felt every inch of it's length squeeze into her. Deeper and deeper until nothing was left to push in. All 11 inches were buried in her soaked hole.

Proceeding to bounce on his lap, he received her breasts smacking him in the face. Grabbing firmly to the sides of her J Cup tits, he forced one nipple to his mouth, to which he latched on and sucked ruthlessly, teeth leaving marks around her areolas. He bit and mauled her enormous chest, switching from one boob to the other occasionally, ensuring they both got equal attention.

Andrew could feel his balls getting tight as he neared another orgasm, despite draining them into his wife very recently. Now he felt the rush too, the animalistic desire to breed her. He pushed hard into her pussy, as he released his largest load in years. To Marisa, it felt like gallons of it spilling in her womb, further stretching her out from the pressure building. There was no doubt now, her unprotected pussy would be pregnant before the day was out.

Marisa herself was in a constant state of orgasm. Stringing them together from the feeling of her husband's shaft buried deeply within her and unloading his precious warm spunk. She didn't want to stop cumming, couldn't stop cumming, wouldn't stop cumming.

It felt like hours had past, and the sun was getting lower in the sky. The husband and wife gained just enough clarity to realize they should be heading home to help put the kids to bed. As much as they loved each other, and ravished in the idea of fucking all night under the stars, they knew they had responsibilities. The nanny wouldn't work all night long after all.

Marisa dismounted Andrew, with a round belly from all the seed he'd erupted into her. As soon as she stood up, it all began flowing down her legs and into the grass. Unseemly globs of it slowly running from her well-used pussy. She felt no pain from the hours of insanely hardcore sex, and still felt like she could go all night. This was when she would tell him the best news yet.

"Oh my god Andrew, that was crazy. We just fucked for like 6 hours!" She exclaimed,

"I'm so glad I had my IUD removed last week!"

"Whoa, you did what?!"

"Yeah, I thought it was time we try to grow our family some more. I know you've wanted more all along anyway."

Andrew was in seventh heaven with this news, "Only thing that could make that better news is if you tell me you are ovulating today. Ha-ha"

Marisa replied with a wink. Instantly getting her husband raging hard again.

Knowing they didn't have much time, but still desiring to fill Marisa again, Andrew grabbed her shoulders, spun her around, and pinned her over the chair. Still slick from the cum and sweat covering it, Marisa got a nose-full of the scent of their sex as he plowed his cock back into her. This time, it only took a few thrusts, and her womb was once again flooded with a rich load of seed.

Andrew withdrew, and Marisa scooped up the cum leaking from her freshly-fucked pussy with her fingers. Bringing it to her mouth, she licked her hand clean, while maintaining eye contact with her husband the entire time.

A huge smile on his face, Andrew got dressed, and watched Marisa do the same. Once put back together, they realized they hadn't even touched the food they'd brought and were now starving. So on the short walk home, they ate their sandwiches. A contented silence was between them the whole way back, with each of them content and excited at the days to come.

Once through the door, Andrew gave Marisa a quick kiss and said, "I'm gonna go read the kids their book and tuck them in. You just go upstairs and imagine what my next wish could be. I'll be up shortly."

She just smiled and nodded, turning around and heading up the stairs. She could feel the stare of her husband on her ass the whole way up.

Andrew stepped through the doorway which separates the parent's side from the children's side, and is greeted by the smile of their nanny, Maria.

"How were the kids today?" Andrew asked her.

"Good, as usual. They're just waiting for you in their rooms. Teeth brushed, PJs on, and baths done."

"Thank you Maria, have a nice night,"

"Thank you Andrew, you too," Maria responded as she walked down the hall to her bedroom.

Andrew walked to the common area in between his children's rooms and sat down in the chair. Selecting their favorite storybook, he called out for them all to come get their bedtime story. Enthralled at his every word, they listened to the book, and then he tucked each of them into their own bed.

Now it was time to return his attention to Marisa and the strange trinket in his pocket.

Entering their marital bedroom, Andrew found his wife naked and spread-eagle on the bed. She was pushing a very large dildo into herself, moaning out Andrew's name. He recognized the toy at once as the one they had specially ordered, as a mold of his own massive dick. She used this to appease herself on the occasions Andrew had to leave town overnight. It was never as good as his real one, but as rubber dildos go, it was top-notch.

"Fuck Andrew.....yesssss......fill me again!.....give me all that fucking cum......deeper!....harder! grab these massive fucking tits!......make them huge....bigger and bigger.....let me smother you with these fat boobs!......YEEEESSSSSS FUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!" She moaned out through her constant orgasmic state.

Marisa had yet to realize the door had opened and closed and her husband was watching her fuck herself senseless on her huge red dildo. It wasn't until he grabbed hard onto her right breast that she was made aware of his presence. The surprise and the massive orgasms made her scream loudly. Her sensitive nipples seemed even more sensitive now, and may never need to worry about painful bruising ever again.

He quickly pulled his erection from his pants, with it now standing directly over his wife's body. A fat drop of precum dripped, and landed on her belly. He had one hand pinching her nipples and squeezing her huge fleshy tits, with the other taking control of the dildo. He began slamming it harder and harder into Marisa's pussy. The squelch of her natural lubricant ringing through the room.

"Oh my god baby, don't fucking stoOOOOOPPPPPPPP!!!!" She cried out from the biggest orgasm of the day.

This woman just seemed insatiable. Unrelenting. An unquenchable thirst for sweet release. And Andrew fucking loved it. But there was more planned, so much more. He already knew what his next wish would be, but had decided to wait until tomorrow to make it. He would just enjoy this night, nonstop fucking Marisa, and filling her greedy womb with his seed.

And that is exactly what he did. Over and over, nearly all night long, Marisa and Andrew took turns getting on top of each other, kissing, biting, slapping, moaning, and screaming. He filled her pussy with so much cum that she felt like her belly would burst from the pressure. Eventually, however, Andrew's body gave out on him, as Marisa's had earlier in the day, and he fell asleep.

Waking in the morning, Andrew smelled fresh biscuits and bacon, with the sound of chattering in the shared kitchen. Getting dressed quickly, and heading down, he found the entire family sitting at the table while Maria was finishing up cooking breakfast.

"So Andrew, it sounded like you two had a fun night last night huh?" Maria gave a sideways look at Marisa and Andrew, smirking as if she knew everything.

"Oh you heard that? Ha-ha" Andrew replied, "Sorry about that, we got a little worked up on our walk yesterday."

"Oh that's no problem, I enjoyed listening to it. Maybe I should join sometime?"

"Uh, I don't know about that Maria. But Marisa and I will talk about it," Andrew responded with reluctance, as he and Marisa had never done a threesome before, and he felt Maria might be out of line with her comment anyway. It could be fun though.

Maria's comment did make him rethink his second wish though. He had it all planned out, just tweaking a couple words could help him make a perfect compliment to his first wish.

Leaning down in Marisa's ear, he whispered, "I'm ready for my second wish. And I'm going to make it as soon as the kids leave for school."

Fifteen minutes later, the bus picked up the kids, leaving the three adults alone in the kitchen. Andrew and Marisa at the table, Maria quietly doing the dishes.

Pulling the monkey's paw from his pocket, Andrew holds it near his mouth and whispers a few sentences to it. Before Marisa could ask what he said, she gasps and grabs at her chest.

THE END of Chapter II